Aurora Kingdom Online -SAO inspired RP- OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Aurora Kingdom Online -SAO inspired RP- OPEN

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:51 am

Aurora Kingdom Online, or AKO. Since the first rumor of it's existence spread it has been famous. Gamers everywhere have anxiously awaited it's arrival. They day it came out every copy of the game was bought within the first few hours and game junkies everywhere retreating to their rooms to have their first look at the new Virtual Reality that they got to be a part of. However, a few hours after logging in, many players realized that their log out option was missing. Many assumed it to be a temporary fault in the system and continued gameplay. As time ticked past it became impossible to ignore the reality that they were in fact trapped

Players were all summoned to the main grounds of the system where the King, an NPC, came down from his castle and explained the situation. There was no fault in the system, but in fact the removal of the log out option was completely unintentional. All players would remain in the game until they had completed the final level. They only had one chance, and if they died in the game then they died in real life, too. What will you do? Will you survive to the end of the game or will you be taken down before you can even try?

Character Ranks:
GM: A GM is a Game Manager. When they were locked into the system with everybody else, they were allowed to retain a level of 20 and keep all of their equipment, but were given the responsibility of forming a guild to protect those below them and teach them how to survive inside the game. Many GM's created an in-game book the night of the incident and sent it to every single player. They books is a basic survival guide for the game, though it isn't guaranteed to work. GMs have become almost identical to regular players, but can be easily distinguished by their higher level, their expertise, and their high-grade armor.

Regular Players: Regular Players is everybody else who was trapped inside the game. There are no characters classes, so anybody is allowed to use any type of weapon they chose. Many people self-declare their ranks anyway. All players were automatically set at level 10 when the game locked, regardless of their previous level. They were allowed to keep their items and weapons, but many items have weapon locks so they couldn't be used anymore. Regular Players can join a guild with a GM or become Solo Players, wandering the Aurora Kingdom by themselves.

Rules of the Game:

1. All site rules must be followed.
2. No OOC fighting. It's childish.
3. All characters must be a minimum of 13.
4. No God-Moding, extremely rapid leveling, or ridiculous abilities.
5. You may have more than one character.
6. No killing somebody else's character without their permission.

Character Skellies:

Name:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married: (Can get married in-game for extra buffs)
Weapon of choice:
Guild:
Personality:
Appearance: (Picture or description)
Last edited by A.Kira- on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aurora Kingdom Online -SAO inspired RP- OPEN

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:55 am

GM:
1. Eko-
2. Wolf

Guilds:

Screen Name / Level / Page joined / username

Red levels have recently leveled up

Strikes are deceased

Rising Phoenix
Owner: GM Eko- / lvl. 21 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-
Second-in-command: To be chosen by Eko-
Ari / lvl. 10 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-
Nakita / lvl. 13 / pg. 1 / zeroislovd
Lucifer / lvl. 10 / pg. 1 / zeroislovd
Ty Fox / lvl. 15 / pg. 2 / Hush
Yuka / lvl. 10 / pg. 6 / .Magica.
Sora / lvl. 14 / pg. 2 / Hush

Misfits:
Owner: GM Wolf / lvl. 21 / pg. 2 / Hush
Second-in-command: To be chosen by Wolf
Afon / lvl. 13 / pg. 7 / Vespa
Usagi / lvl. 10 / pg. 2 / Hush
Jay / lvl. 15 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-

Solo Characters:

Reika / lvl. 10 / pg. 6 / .Magica.
Akai / lvl. 11 / pg. 6 / .Magica.
Tip / lvl. 12 / pg. 7 / Vespa
Blizzard / lvl. 15 / pg. 2 / Hush
Kama / lvl.16 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-
Seichuu (S) / lvl. 15 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-
Nottori (N) / lvl. 15 / pg. 1 / Akari Kira-
Kai Waika / lvl. 11 / pg. 20 / llı υ∂σωη кαιℓυα ıll

The Story So Far

Floor: 1/99 - Day: 3 - Death Toll: 0

Floor 1:
The Dragon Queen was Taken out by GM Eko-, Kama, Blizzard and GM Wolf.
Kama and Blizzard left Misfits Guild due to confllict with GM wolf.
Misfits Guild and Rising Phoenix Guild have teamed up along with Solo Players Blizzard and Kama to complete the final portion of the first floor.
Last edited by A.Kira- on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 am, edited 32 times in total.
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aurora Kingdom Online -SAO inspired RP- WIP

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:55 am

Name: GM Eko-
Level: 21
Crush: none
BF/GF: none
Married: nope
Weapon of choice: Enhanced Bow and Arrow / Small Daggers
Guild: Rising Phoenix
Personality: She's the leader of the Guild Rising Phoenix, and takes care of all of the people who join her guild, teaching them to survive and making sure that they're alright. As often as she can she helps them train so that they can get up to her level and they can begin to excel through the game. Her personality is often described as blunt and rude, but that's because she doesn't sugarcoat. She's very impatient, but does her best to hide it. Eko- does her best to keep everyone in her guild safe and would die to protect anyone of them. One of the few things she doesn't put up with is rude people, and she's willing to kick somebody out of the guild for it.
Other: She had the Rising Phoenix Emblem on the back of her Character Costume. She has a smaller version of it on the side of her bow.

Name: Ari
Level: 10
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Married: None
Weapon of Choice: Her pet Dragon, Ash, who grows with level.
Personality: She's quiet and calm. She isn't outspoken, but every now and then puts people in their rightful place. She doesn't get involved in things unless she has to knowing how easy it is to be killed in the game. She joined Rising Phoenix for the promise of safety.

Name: Kama
Level: 16
Crush: nope
BF/GF: nope
Married: nah
Weapon of choice: Scythe / Demon Agar
Guild: Misfits
Personality: He's self-centered and has a huge ego, but understands that to survive he has to find strength in numbers. He doesn't actually care about those around him, he just "tolerates" them. However, he will protect those around him if he thinks they're deserving of it, or to preserve the strength of his guild and raise his chances of survival. He's suffers from a mental disorder, and since his body is currently in a comatose state he doesn't recieve the proper medication, which will start to make him act a little stranger and distrust those around him further into the RP. For now, the medication is still in effect.

Name:Jay
Level: 15
Married: nope
Rank: She calls herself a pyrotechnic, controlling mostly fire and lightning.
Weapon of choice: She uses two blades that she holds in her hands, but they run up her arms to her elbows.
Guild: Misfits
Personality: She's anti-social and outspoken, and acts like she hates just about everyone. The reality is she cares to deeply for others and is afraid to get close to them. Watching somebody die in the game isn't something she wants to do. She fights hard, but she fights smart. She won't go into a fight she can't win unless she's protecting somebody else. She doesn't ay much of anything, and doesn't know how to make small talk. When she does talk it's to give words of comfort or wisdom, but they usually come across as exceptionally rude.

Name: Seichuu, but he prefers to just be called S
Married: none
Weapon of choice: One or two hand guns, depending on the enemy.
Guild: Solo for now
Personality: He is stubborn and closed-minded. Typically the only person whose opinion he has any respect for is Nottori's, who keeps him in check. He is just as selfish as his brother, Kama, but isn't so blinded by his selfishness. He does understand the needs of others and will help them out if he deems them deserving. Unlike his brother he isn't willing to watch somebody die if there's something he can do about it. He comes across as cold but in reality, somewhere deep inside him, he has a streak of kindness.

Name: Nottori, but is ok with it if he's called N.
Married: none
Weapon of choice: two small blades, and when those fail brute force.
Guild: Solo
Personality: He's smarter than the stereotype he falls into. He appears to be dull because he listens to a lot of what Seichuu says in a way that comes across as following orders. In reality, he's not obeying, so much as silently agreeing. At times he will voice his opinion if he disagrees. He is almost always with Seichuu, and even if it he isn't physically near him he is at least partied with him. Notorri isn't very lenient and open minded. The only thing he sees as unforgivable is Murder. He is a mediator of sorts for Kama and Seichuu.
Last edited by A.Kira- on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 12 times in total.
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 am

Open and Accepting!
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:41 am

BUMP :3
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeroislovd » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Name: Lucifer
Level: (10 to 15 for the first few days) 10
Crush: No
BF/GF: No
Married: (Can get married in-game for extra buffs) No
Weapon of choice: Sword
Personality: Lucifer is very reserved to himself. He prefers to observe rather than speak. He generally is alone, but will warm up to others.

Name: Nakita
Level: (10 to 15 for the first few days) 13
Married: (Can get married in-game for extra buffs) No
Rank: (ex. Knight, Warrior, Magician, Healer) Beast Tamer
Weapon of choice: His wolf, Aiden (pronounced i-den)
Personality: Nakita is linked to his wolf's feelings. He generally stays alone as he believes the best way to survive is when no one else is around. He's more sociable than Lucifer, but prefers to only have a few close friends. He is concerned of others before himself, even if it means he will give up everything.

Name: Vitaly or V
Level: (10 to 15 for the first few days) 14
Married: (Can get married in-game for extra buffs) Not likely.
Weapon of choice: Sawtoothed Sword
Personality: He is quite reserved to himself. He is sociable when around his friends, but not trusting of strangers. He is extremely protective of his friends and fellow guild members. He is around Se7en all of them time, even though some days he wished he would leave him alone, but learns to tolerate him.

Name: Se7en (mainly called Sev)
Level: (10 to 15 for the first few days) 14
Married: (Can get married in-game for extra buffs) Nope
Rank: (ex. Knight, Warrior, Magician, Healer) Beast Tamer
Weapon of choice: Akema
Personality: He is a little on the crazy side, but doesn't show it. He prefers to be around someone at all times, for fear that he will lose the bit of mind he has left. He stays really close to Vitaly as they were brothers in the real world.

Akema

Last edited by Zeroislovd on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Star-Leader-Forever
Zeroislovd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:59 pm

((Accepted! So happy to be in an RP with you again!))
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeroislovd » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:07 pm

((It really is nice. I miss it a lot xD))

Nakita: He sits under a tree, his eyes closed. He listens carefully to every sound around him.

Aiden: He lays next to Nakita, his eyes wary. He hated being out in the open like this, yet he continued to lay by his master obediently.

Lucifer: He leans against a wall, whistling. He wasn't sure what to think of anything at the moment. He felt at peace, but at the same time felt worried.
Star-Leader-Forever
Zeroislovd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Eko- sighed, still laying in bed. The game had a weird feature where you could rent a room for the night. She wouldn't have done it, but she needed the time to herself to write that Survival guide. She sat up and lifted her hand. With a simple movement, she opened the menu bar in front of her. She selected bag and clicked on her book, titled "GM Eko-'s Survival Guide to AKO" and sent it to every single user. After a few moments of starting into space she selected her characters costume, and it automatically covered her, and walked outside. She glanced over and saw Ari, whom she recognized as one of the new members of her guild. "Good morning," She muttered. The temperature outside was fair, as it always had been. The sun wasn't visible yet due to the mountains around the village, but the sky was blue.

Ari smiled up at her. She'd been awake for a while. "Good morning, Eko-!" the little dragon on her shoulder, Ash, squirmed happily. It was only a computer-generated creature, as were all animals, but Ari seemed exceptionally attached to it already. It was only a day after the incident and Ari wasn't adjusted to living in a virtual reality. Then again, who was.
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeroislovd » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Nakita: Opening his eyes, he leaned forward and looked up at the mountains. He felt as if they were haunting him, his skin crawling with unease. He stood up slowly and looked up towards the sky. He patted his leg for Aiden.

Aiden: He stood up, groaning. Slowly he stretched his body out, yawning.

Lucifer: He closed his eyes, feeling as if his mind was racing. He slid down the wall. He started to feel dizzy. Holding his head, he rubbed his temples, hoping to relieve the tension.
Star-Leader-Forever
Zeroislovd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me