(New! Forever Accepting!) Avatar the Last Airbender RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

(New! Forever Accepting!) Avatar the Last Airbender RP

Postby ~Zuko~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:38 pm

You are lost in the Earth Kingdom. Exhausted, you find a tree and sat under it. When you were about to close your eyes, a guy who looked around 16 or 17 with a scar on his left side of his face stood in front of you. Confused, you looked beside him to see Aang, Sokka, Katara, Toph and Appa. You realized the person who stood in front of you had the dual dao swords, also known as twin broadswords. Reaching his hand out, he said, "My name is Zuko. Do you want to join us?" Are you going to join and help the Avatar master all the elements, or a evil person who pretended to be good and join, or are you a evil person who rejected and will try to stop the avatar from learning all the elements?

Rules: (Yeah everyone hates em', but you have to read em' or I'll ignore your form)
Tess rules applies at all times.
No spamming.
No cussing.
Don't crush/be together on/with your own character.
When in OOC, use {[(<>)]}.
Use my form only.
If you want to kill someone's else character, ask for permission first.
No liners.
Please don't join if you role play fast.
Please don't join if you can't role play.
Please don't join if you only form and nothing else.
If you don't role play for a week without telling me you can't and the reason (you don't have to if it's personal or a family matter) you're out.
If you've read the rules, put 'ALTA' in your 'others' section and try to make it into a sentence, example:
ALTA is the best show in the world!

Form:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Character's20%image20%here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
History (optional):
Cannon/OC:
Part of group?:
Nation:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Kids:
Others:[/center]

Name: Zuko
Personality: See in RP
History (optional): I thought you knew. You don't? Look it up!
Dislikes: Look it up if you don't know.
Cannon/OC: Cannon
Part of group?: Definately
Nation: Fire Nation
Crush: Nope
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope
Kids: Nope
Others: ALTA is the best show in the world.
Last edited by ~Zuko~ on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by ~Zuko~ on Christmas night, edited 9, 999, 999 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

--------------------------
Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
Online/Offline|Computer/Tablet
My zodiac is Cancer, I'm a Chinese, my Chinese zodiac is monkey, and my birthday is on July 11! My favorite show is ALTA and MLP, my favorite characters from each show is Zuko and Rainbow Dash respectively. My favorite game is Animal Jam and Canterlot Siege (you can see the link in the 'quick link') which is a flash game on DeviantArt. If you ask me about my personality, it's 100% Rainbow Dash I promise. Yeah I'm sporty and my friends usually call me RD, or Rainbow Dash. My favorite song is Hall of Fame, my favorite sport is Basketball, my favorite colour is um, the colour of the rainbows! Hey, wanna a competition?
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (New! Forever Accepting!) Avatar the Last Airbender RP

Postby ~pEANUTBUTTER~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Name: Bumi
Personality: Crazy, Funny, and Nice
History (optional): He was friends with Aang as a child and is not the Earth King of Omashu
Likes: Earthbending, Metalbending, Sandbending, and Lavabending
Dislikes: The firenation
Cannon/OC: Canon
Part of group?: Sure...
Nation: Earth
Crush: No
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: No
Kids: No
Others: Don't ruin the fun i want to have with this character...Lately people don't want me to rp as him
ALTA is a show that appeals to me because you can bend elements at will.
Last edited by ~pEANUTBUTTER~ on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉
wHERE WOULD I UHH,,, bE WITHOUT YOU? yOU ARE THE JELLY TO MY UMM,,, pEANUTBUTTER! i GUESS,,,

Moirails with ~That One Cat-Troll~ <>

♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉♉
~pEANUTBUTTER~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zuko~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Read the rules, please. You're lucky my HTTYD RP doesn't have a codeword, but all the rest that I own has one.))
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
My zodiac is Cancer, I'm a Chinese, my Chinese zodiac is monkey, and my birthday is on July 11! My favorite show is ALTA and MLP, my favorite characters from each show is Zuko and Rainbow Dash respectively. My favorite game is Animal Jam and Canterlot Siege (you can see the link in the 'quick link') which is a flash game on DeviantArt. If you ask me about my personality, it's 100% Rainbow Dash I promise. Yeah I'm sporty and my friends usually call me RD, or Rainbow Dash. My favorite song is Hall of Fame, my favorite sport is Basketball, my favorite colour is um, the colour of the rainbows! Hey, wanna a competition?
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~pEANUTBUTTER~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:00 pm

editted)) and what are liners?))
wHERE WOULD I UHH,,, bE WITHOUT YOU? yOU ARE THE JELLY TO MY UMM,,, pEANUTBUTTER! i GUESS,,,

~pEANUTBUTTER~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zuko~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Accepted and I think Bumi is 100 plus??
Look it up, I know what are liners, but I can't really explain or remember the examples, my mum made a rule about not using it XD
Can you start? I don't even have one tiny idea. XD))
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~pEANUTBUTTER~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Bumi
He sat on the throne in his palace in Omashu where his gaurd told him that the avatar had found a boy named Zuko. For a moment Bumi thought that he was joking untill a second gaurd confirmed it.

~pEANUTBUTTER~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zuko~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Zuko
I stared at Bumi as I was forced to walk to the front of him.
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~pEANUTBUTTER~ » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Bumi
"Ahh...Fire Bender, taunting my kingdom again eh? Well you got another thing coming!" he said getting up as the gaurds restrained Zuko

~pEANUTBUTTER~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:14 pm

(Mind if I make Katara, don't have time to make form right now so I'll do it when i come back from college)

Name: Katara
Personality: Katara is a very caring and compassionate person, she will not allow someone to linger long in pain of both emotional and the physical kind. She can act very motherly at times and this can sometimes be rather annoying to those around her. She does have a bit of a temper and is known to blow up at people, though she feels guilty about it almost immediately and tries to put things right
History (optional): Mother was killed in a Fire Nation Raid, grandmother raised both her and her brother. Father went off to fight in the war. When she was 14 Katara found a boy in an iceberg who revealed himself to be an airbender, later he would admit to being the Avatar. She, The Avatar and her brother travelled around the world learning about bending and teaching Aang how to master the elements
Likes: Water bending, Avatar Aang, Kids, Friends, Swimming
Dislikes: Fire Nation, Chi Blockers, People Suffering
Cannon/OC: Cannon
Part of group?: Yep
Nation: Water, from the South Pole
Crush: Aang
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Kids: None
Others: Sokka is her brother
Avatar is an incredible series, it will never be bested. I personally consider it a masterpiece of animation
Last edited by koolkatkoolkat123 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zuko~ » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Zuko
"Wasn't taunting! What another thing. Now what are you going to do, eh, little beetle? Going to Earthbend a wall around me as a prison?" I shouted.
Last edited by ~Zuko~ on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me