Dovakiin. Skyrim Role-play {New and accepting!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Dovakiin. Skyrim Role-play {New and accepting!}

Postby Sperophim » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 pm

First there was one Dragonborn, and that was good. He slayed dragons, and used shouts and stuff.
But then more popped up. Two, three, four. Now it seems there's at least one in every hold! At this rate, there will be no more dragons.
Will the Dragonborns join together to defeat Alduin? Or will they quarrel and fight over treasure and riches?

Rules.
Sorry!
All Tess's rules apply. This should be obvious, but I'll say it anyway.

Skyrim is gory, but don't describe it all.

Over powered characters are awesome and fun, but they must have at least one fatal weakness.

If you play an OP (over powered) character, play a weak or normal one as well.

One Dragonborn character per person.

Four characters maximum.

Please keep genders even.

You can play characters that are in the game as well (like Brynjolf or one of the jarls.). In fact, I'd like it if you did.

I can add to the rules as I see fit, but I will be as fair as possible.

This is gonna be low -lit, but I'd like at least 3 sentences with correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. A little error here and there is fine, but don't make a habit. ;)

Chatting OOC (out of character) is fine if accompanied by a relevant in-character post and is in {[(brackets)]}

Aside from the main quest line with Alduin, all other quests will be finished (i.e.Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Civil War, ect.). This is so that the characters can mostly focus on adventuring and the killing of dragons.

You can only have ONE of the special occupations ( i.e. Listener, Arch Mage, ect.)

One house per character. They will be the houses sold in the game (i.e. Hjerm, Proudspire Manor, Breezehome, ect.)

I'd prefer it if you had a pretty good knowledge of the game, but I won't let that prevent me from accepting you.

Get permission before killing or seriously wounding another's character.

Not all original characters will have houses. Limit one OC with a house.

Include if your character is a vampire or werewolf in "Race" section of form.

Let's say there's the "Hearthfire" addon, so characters can have kids.

Only characters with houses can have kids, two kid per player.

ABSOLUTELY NO FADE TO BLACK SCENES.

No swearing. Instead say "He cursed," "She swore," "He cussed."

You can crush on your own characters, but you can't date/marry your own characters.

Forms and Characters, available houses and special occupations in next page.
Last edited by Sperophim on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dovakiin. Skyrim Role-play {New and accepting!}

Postby Sperophim » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Children:
Children will not count as one of
your four characters.
Child:Character/Played By
Alesan: Arelus/NYAN!
Blaise: Den'vira/§hadow`s•πightmar€
Lucia:
Sofie:
Runa Fair-Shield:
Hroar:
Samuel:
Francois Beaufort
J'len Novak: Jkier Novak/NuclearFallout
Special Occupations
Listener: Arelus/NYAN!
Harbinger:
Arch Mage
Guild Master/Nightingale: Jkier Novak/NuclearFallout
Please inform me if there are any more that I missed.
Houses
House:Character/Played by
Breesehome:
Honeyside:
Vlindren Hall:
Hjerm: Aoibheann/NYAN!
Proudspire Manor
Hearthfire Houses:
Windstad Manor: Den'vira/§hadow`s•πightmar€
Lakeveiw Manor: Jkier Novak/NuclearFallout
Heljarchen Hall:

Original Characters:
Name/Age/Gender/Race/Played By
Aoibheanne/20/Female/Nord Werewolf Dragonborn/NYAN!
J'kier Novak/28/Male/ Kajiit Werewolf Dragonborn/NuclearFallout
Shu'vi/22/Female/Kajiit/Chiu
Zira/21/Female/Argonian Vampire Dragonborn/Alex-chan
J'skar Novak/23/Male/Kajiit/NuclearFallout
Arelus/19/Male/Imperial/NYAN!
Jordis/16/Female/Breton/Chiu
J'argo/24/Male/Kajiit/.lion.
Den'vira/23/Female/Kajiit Dragonbown/§hadow`s•πightmar€
Cannon Characters
Name/Gender/Race/Link to wiki/Played By
Scouts-Many-Marshes/Male/Argonian/Link/NYAN!

Original Character Form
Username:
Name:
History (optional):
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor):
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic):
Weakness:
Dragonborn? (Yes or no):
Occupation (If any):
House (If any):
Children (If any):
Crush or Significant Other (If any):
Cannon Character
Username:
Name:
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf):
Last edited by Sperophim on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:31 am, edited 14 times in total.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 am

Cannon Character
Username: Cheshire-onii-chan
Name: Scouts-Many-Marshes
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Argonian.
Link to wiki page: Link!
This will be an OVERPOWERED CHARRIE. YAAAAY!
Original Character Form
Username:
Cheshire-onii-chan
Name:
Aoibheanne. Aoibhe for short. It's pronounced "Eev-een."
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf):
Nord, Werewolf
Personality:
"Rich eccentric adventurer" would certainly describe Aoibheanne. She'll go with whatever whim comes across her- be it gardening, attaining political power, wealth, or slaying dragons. Unlike most Nords of Windhelm, Aoibhe is neither a Stormcloak or racist. Some of her best friends are elves, and she may or may not even have a crush on one of the Argonian dock workers. Aoibhe is kind, often doing favours for random people for little or no pay at all. If you insult one of her friends, however, she won't hesitate to chop your head off. She has enough money to pay her bounty, too, so she often gets away with it.
History (optional):
Aoibheanne is secretive with her past. She was born into a poor family in Dawnstar. Her father was a sailor. Once he died at sea, her grief-stricken mother committed suicide by slitting her own throat with a dagger. Aoibhe left, heart-broken and used that very dagger on her first adventure. Very nearly dieing, she used the money gained to buy armor and better weapons. Soon enough, she was rolling in piles of cash, with more scars than you could count. However, one of her adventures went horribly wrong and she was infected with Lycanthropy (that's the werewolf disease). Her first transformation was horribly painful, but after that Aoibhe thought it was cool, so she didn't bother to find a cure.
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor):
Somewhat tall, reddish-brown hair, pretty face, but with a scar going across the eye from where the werewolf scratched her when she was first infected. Pale skin. She wears a complete set of ebony armor, found after long adventuring, the deaths of countless draugr and falmor, and determination.
Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic):
Aoibhe mostly uses maces, her current one is an ebony one she bought from a blacksmith at an Orc stronghold. She also uses the "flame" spell and the fire breath shout, but only the first few words.
Weakness: Ironically, fire. Aoibe absolutely CANNOT stand being burnt. She'll lay around with whatever is burnt in some snow untill it's healed. Also, Aoibheanne cannot swim. Not only does she not know how to, but her armor is so heavy it would drag her down and drown her.
Dragonborn? (Yes or no): Yes. :)
Occupation (If any): None! Takes odd jobs but mostly goes exploring Draugr ruins by herself.
House (If any): Hjerm
Children (If any): None, this might change later.
Crush or Significant Other (If any): Crush. Scouts-Many-Marshes.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 pm

...\/
../|\
/(.-.)\
Standin' on my head.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twistedsystem » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 am

Original Character Form

Username: NuclearFallout
Name: Jkier Novak
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf): Khajiit (Werewolf)
Personality: Jkier is very bold and straightforward, unlike most of his kind. He is a smuggler, but thinks Skooma to be rather unpleasant. Jkier is a thief unlike any other, and he currently seeks the ones who betrayed him.
History (optional): "I'd rather not...."
Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): White khajiit with black stripes and mohawk. Three gold earrings in both ears. One long scar that runs from his right eyebrow to underneath his left eye. Grey-Green eyes. Wears both Nightingale and Guild masters armor.

Fighting Style (Include weapons, shouts, and magic):Dual wielder. Mostly uses Deadric swords. Sometimes uses the Nightingale bow, but isn't much of an archer.
Weakness: Silver
Dragonborn? (Yes or no): Yes

Occupation(If any): Thieves Guild (Guildmaster)
House(If any): Lakeview Manor
Children(If any): J'len Novak
Martial Partner: Karliah Indoril
Last edited by Twistedsystem on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Umm...Hai. I like Roleplay and Skyrim. :"3

Twistedsystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Accepted! Would you like to start now or wait for other people?}
BTW the meme in your siggy is awesome.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twistedsystem » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:37 pm

(((We can start now, if you'd like :3 and Thank you! XD)))

Twistedsystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:06 pm

(Alrighty! :D)

Aoibhe groaned as she woke up. She had been swinging maces for years, yet why was she so sore almost every time? Sitting up, she groaned again once she saw her latest haul of fancy-smanshy weapons and armor. As much as she loved exploring the Draugr burial crypts, and getting all the treasure, she did not enjoy selling it. Aoibheanne sat down on the floor do sort through the things and decide what to put in her armory. She kept an ebony war axe and an enchanted glass shield. After mounting them on a couple of the few remaining weapon racks, she stuffed the rest of the items in a sack, grabbed a sweet role for her breakfast, and headed off to the market.

Aoibheanne started at the Alchemy shop, selling some amulets and a few random ingredients she had harvested.Then to Niranye to sell some of the cheaper weapons. A glass dagger, staff of flames, and a steel helmet of minor resistance to heat. Then she went to Sadri's used wares to sell off the rest of the stuff. A guard warned her about the grey quarter and it supposedly being a slum, but Aoibhe brushed off the warning. If anyone attacked her she could defend herself. Besides, she was friends with just about all the dark elves.

"Finally..." she muttered, finishing her day of selling. Aoibheanne exited the city walls through the back entrance, so she could go to the docks. "Boo!" She whispered, sneaking up on her Argonian friend. Scouts jumped a bit, but then turned around.
"Aaah, are you here to finally take me up on my offer of some light armor training?" He asked.
"Nope." Aoibheanne replied. "I haven't even got any light amor. If I find some I like, I'll let you know, though." Scouts chuckled. "Alright." He muttered as he went back to work. "Suit yourself."
"I will!" Aoibheann yelled, already on her way back into the city. "See ya!"

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twistedsystem » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Mornings on Nirn were one of the few things Jkier loved. Silence. As the new guild master, He was forced to take on a new schedule, and Jkier wasn't a morning person. Although he enjoyed the silence, waking up early was something he despised more than Mercer Frey. Yawning, The Khajiit kicked his feet up on his desk and opened 'Perloined Shadows'. He flicked his ear at the slight creak of the Flagon door. J'len made his way into the cistern, greeting his father with a smile,

"Hey Dad, I heard about your recent brawl with Dirge. Funny stuff,"

Jkier narrowed his eyes, but didn't look up from his book, "Its amazing how fast word travels around here. Who'd you hear it from?" The boldness in his tone indicated a sarcastic drawl.

"Vex. She and Delvin were discussing it."

Jkier glanced upwards in interest,"Vex and Delvin? Now I'm surprised. Those two dont talk to each other much...unless of course, Vex is threatning him," he gave a chuckle.

J'len nodded in agreement, and quickly jumped topics. " Brynjolf has requested that you and I go to the market. One of our ' contacts ' has let us down, and Bryn isn't happy."

Jkier closed his book and tossed it aside,"Alright. Then we should head out. Are you ready?"

J'len only nodded. The two made their way towards the cistern exit, and neither said a word.

Twistedsystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me