Once upon a feather ( open and accepting !)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Once upon a feather ( open and accepting !)

Postby Chisana Kitsune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 am

Hello , My name is Ren... Welcome to my lovely island- why is it mine? Well I'm the prince of course! It's a small island.. not many people live here currently.. as a few things have happened , making it near impossiable for.. well anyone to get here .. The people that do make it here are not human. Like myself! I'm a tengu - That of a raven .
Hakumei - our resident Kitsune .. yeah she's a fox
Then theres my brother - the albino Raven . He's a ball .
Either way.. Don't be afraid to say hello..

But First heres the rules!!
- Post your profile
- Post more than a line- three minimum
- if you've read my rules type your faveriote out of my charaters ( Ren , Hakumei , Or Atsushi)
- No fighting this is supposed to be fun
- don't steal my art , at the bottem of the page there is a disclaimer . All art I put up on my RP IS MINE

DISCLAIMER: ALL ART I POST IS[b] MINE REN ATSUSHI AND HAKUMEI ARE MY OWN CREATIONS . DO NOT STEAL MY ART[/b]
Last edited by Chisana Kitsune on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chisana Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Profile Skeleton. And My charaters

Postby Chisana Kitsune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 am

SKELETONS-

Username:
Name:
Abilities:
History ( Optional) :
Crush: ( Can be changed at a later Date) :
Image :

Username: Chisana kitsune
Name:Ren Tomohira
Species: Raven Tengu
Abilities:Flight , and is overly skilled in magic - cooks well
History ( Optional) :Ren is the son of a tengu ruler off island. at his nineteenth birthday he was given control of a small island - which he gladly took . This explains why he's here on the island and what he's going to be doing
Dislikes: Snooty people
Image :Image

Username: Chisana kitsune
Name: Hakumei
Species:Kitsune
Abilities: Transformation, Each of her nine tails represents a form. She also controls fire
History ( Optional) : Unknown~
Dislikes: unknown
Image :Image
Chisana Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once upon a feather

Postby driftingsakura » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 am

Username: driftingsakura
Name: Sukari
Age: Looks 18, most likely 4000 years old in 'true' form
Species: Kitsune
Abilities: Shapeshifting, interpreting even a glimpse of something into art, possession
History ( Optional) : Although it is mostly unknown, Sukari gained her name for being sweet (normally at least) and art. She is mostly remembered for being extremely good artist who can throw down work even after glimpsing at an object - she seems to have an infity of art muse. Those who have been possessed by her (mainly young women) have all produced an image that depicts a fox with multiple tails in a bamboo forest.
Likes: Art, calligraphy, sweet things, school uniforms, leg warmers, pocket watches, vintage art work, gold and light pink, tea!
Dislikes: People who have no interest in art, sloppy eating, art block (although it's a rare experience for her), exorcisms. Sukari is extremely pyrophobic (an extreme fear of fire)
Crush: ( Can be changed at a later Date) : [[I sent you the request ;)]] Atsushi
Image : See right --->

[[Just on a side note - I know it probably won't come up a lot in the rp, but I'm extremely pyrophobic myself. I'm really sorry if I panic and leave for a bit!]]
Last edited by driftingsakura on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

My best friend is QuantumNightmare, I love them to bits~

Full time art student, ask me about free art

"The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made." - Levi, SNK

"The power of imagination is what changes everything." - Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)
driftingsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Once upon a feather

Postby Chisana Kitsune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:13 am

(( Approved , And I completely understand! ))
Chisana Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me