REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby VesVes » Tue May 21, 2013 3:20 pm

remember who you are...
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      As usual, the story goes on. It has to. Simba and Nala continue to rule the Pridelands, Tod and Copper live their lives separately but happily, and many others prosper. But suddenly, a strange phenomenon occurs. The characters of Disney, from the princesses to the animals, have somehow been transported to a random island. This island is populated with people and does contain the basic necessities of survival, including food, water, and shelter. Some, such as Lilo from Lilo and Stitch and a few others adjust quickly. However, it would be much harder for, say, Cinderella or Duchess from the Aristocats to adjust to island life. The characters have to find a way to get back to their own world, and to do that, they will have to band together and figure out how.
      But here’s the catch. They have been all turned into regular humans! For some, this is no problem. For others, though, this is a BIG change. Oh, and another lovely thing about this island! After a character stays on the island for a certain amount of time, they start to forget. They forget their friend, their families, beliefs, and motives. In short, they forget just who they are. Some detect this, and try to remember in any way possible. Others don’t, however, and slowly allow themselves to forget everything they've ever known.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last edited by VesVes on Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Le Rules and Characters

Postby VesVes » Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 pm

The Rules
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♔ Literacy
    All right, this is a big one! This roleplay is semi-lit; a decent-sized paragraph is the posting minimum. I’d say that’s around 6-8 lines, but you can certainly post more than that if you wish. If you can’t do that, don’t join. I will be enforcing this rule. In addition, proper spelling and grammar is a must. I dun wan 2 c anee bdy typ leik thees. Translation: I don’t want to see anybody type like this.

♔ Tess's Rules
    This one is pretty much a no-brainer. All CS rules apply. This includes fading to black during mating and birthing, no cussing, no excessive violence, and no force breeding or mating.

♔ Characters
    Okay, character limit per roleplayer is two, and since there are only three characters per movie, you can’t take more than one character from the same movie. Does that sound clear to you? Anyway, don’t whine if someone takes the character you want. I will be pretty lenient on genders for the most part, but if I see too many of the same gender compared to the other, I will stop accepting the majority gender until we get a sufficient amount of the minority. As for the characters themselves, try to keep them in character. And in selecting the ones you want to play, you’re not limited to heroes and heroines. If you want to be a sidekick, villain, or henchman, that’s perfectly fine.

♔ The Plot
    Try to stick to it. If you want drama, then PM me your suggestion and I’ll approve of it. However, don’t just start random drama without asking first. And don’t try to center the entire roleplay on just one character. That would be no fun.

♔ The Form
    Make your own! First of all, I’m too lazy to make one. Second of all, it would be a good way to see how literate you are. Make them neat and pretty if you want, but don’t slap ten thousand colors on it. Include the character’s name, what movie they’re from, gender, personality, and whatever other information you want to add (i.e. if you want to include age, appearance, history, love life, etc.).

♔ Posting, Reservations, and Activity
    Pretty posts aren’t mandatory, but they are encouraged. Meanwhile, I will reserve spots for three days. If you provide me with a valid excuse BEFOREHAND as to why you will be gone more than three days, I will extend the reservation. If not, or if you don’t post AT LEAST a WIP form, then I will open up that spot for someone else.

♔ Have fun! c:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Characters
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀᴇʟʟᴀ
    -
    -
    -
      sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ
      -
      -
      -
        ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ ᴋɪɴɢ
        - Nala [f] ~ Played by SkieRunner
        - Simba [m] ~ Played by ToxicMe
        - Scar [m] ~ Played by little filly
          ᴘᴏᴄᴀʜᴏɴᴛᴀs
          -
          -
          -
    sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ
    -
    -
    -
      ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ
      - Flynn Rider [m] ~ Played by miiamii
      - Rapunzel [f] ~ Played by Hawk~Eye
      - Maximus [m] ~ Played by blogger.nerd
        ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
        - Vixey [f] ~ Played by Nyota Hyena
        - Tod [m] ~ Played by Alyci
        -
          ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴍᴘ
          - Lady [f] ~ Played by Aden Ashni
          - Tramp [m] ~ Played by Salt-N-Burn
          -
    ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
    - Dodger [m] ~ Played by Inudog
    -
    -
      ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴍᴏ
      - Dory [f] ~ Played by daydream
      -
      -
        ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɢ
        -
        -
        -
          ʙᴀᴍʙɪ
          - Bambi [m] ~ Played by u.n.i
          -
          -
    ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ
    - Ariel [f] ~ Played by Alyci
    -
    -
      ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪs
      -
      -
      -
        ᴅᴜᴍʙᴏ
        - Dumbo [m] ~ Played by sheep
        -
        -
          ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɪsᴛᴏᴄᴀᴛs
          - Duchess [f] ~ Played by Brittle
          - Marie [f] ~ Played by marie'the'kitten
          -
    ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀɴ
    - Peter Pan [m] ~ Played by MrsDeanWinchester
    - Captain Hook [m] ~ Played by u.n.i
    -
      101 ᴅᴀʟᴍᴀᴛɪᴀɴs
      -
      -
      -
        ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ
        - Alice [f] ~ Played by daydream
        - Cheshire Cat [m] ~ Played by sheep
        -
          ʜᴜɴᴄʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴇ
          - Esmerelda [f] ~ Played by Wolfsplash
          -
          -
    ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ
    - Belle [f] ~ Played by MrsDeanWinchester
    -
    -
      ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ
      -
      -
      -
        ᴍᴜʟᴀɴ
        - Cricket [f] ~ Played by little filly
        -
        -
          ᴀʟᴀᴅᴅɪɴ
          -
          -
          -
    ᴛᴀʀᴢᴀɴ
    - Jane [f] ~ Played by miiamii
    -
    -
      ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs
      -
      -
      -
        ʟɪʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛɪᴛᴄʜ
        -
        -
        -

If there's any movie I forgot, just tell me and I'll add it. c:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last edited by VesVes on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Le Island

Postby VesVes » Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 pm

The Island
      Here I shall include a full description of the island, which I will edit in once I get the muse to type it all up. But basically, it's a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific; about three quarters of it is jungle, the rest is town, there's a pretty big river winding through it, and all around, the beach is sandy and looks really nice.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Le Stats

Postby VesVes » Wed May 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Roleplay Status
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
May 21: We are open for posting!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixey: Charming and Vivacious

Postby VesVes » Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Vixey
when you have a natural attraction...
you deserve a mutual reaction...
you're gonna get a whole lot of satisfaction
here's all you gotta do

Vɪxᴇʏ ~ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ~ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ Vɪᴠᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs

~ ~ ~

"Why, hello there! My name's Vixey. No, I don't know why that is my name, but I do suppose that my mother wanted to keep it short, sweet, simple, and to the point. Speaking of which, yes, I am a vixen. What makes you think I'm a dog-fox? I'm actually quite surprised that you'd even suggest that, not to mention a little offended. Hmm, I would be about eighteen in fox years. For you humans, I'd say that's around a year and a half. Is that all? Wait, you want more information? Sure, I can tell you some things about myself."

In a nutshell wrote:Typical appearance:
Petite red fox with brown eyes and a bushy tail
Human appearance:
Light-skinned, petite redhead with large brown eyes
Defining traits:
Charming, vivacious, flirty but modest
Flaws:
Easily offended, can be a coward sometimes
History:
Mostly normal, until she landed on the island
Crush/Lover:
Tod
Movie:
The Fox and the Hound

♔ Appearance
      ➝ Type here
    ♔ Personality
      ➝ In a few words, Vixey can be described as sometimes vivacious, sometimes quiet, flirtatious, witty, and sweet. Well, first of all, Vixey may sometimes switch back and forth between lively and timid. Lively is the more common of the two. She may sometimes be all smiles, happy and playful, willing to bring joy into someone's life, just like a kit. She is friendly in this respect, yet she is not outgoing. This is where her quiet side comes in. Sometimes, she can be very shy and awkward when dealing with certain situations, stumbling over her words and usually trying to hide her embarrassment with a giggle or two. That being said, she is quite flirtatious around many male foxes, though she's almost never serious. If she ever is serious, she'll be back in that awkward little state of mind, stumbling over words and giggling quite a bit. However, she can get very easily offended. Even being called silly is enough to make her turn her nose up and give whoever called her that the cold shoulder. And she's quite good at it, too. This can make her seem a bit snooty, but she's actually very sweet. She almost always has everyone's heart in mind, and almost never holds grudges. She's definitely not a fighter, and would rather flee than strike back. She sometimes relies on those around her during sticky situations, even though she is very witty and possesses quite a bit of intelligence. Mostly, she's fairly modest, recognizing the talents and strengths of those around her. All in all, Vixey is quite the complex character, but when you meet her, you can be certain that you've got yourself a friend.

♔ History
      ➝ Type here
    ♔ Love Life
      ➝ Type here

You may post! c:
Last edited by VesVes on Sun May 26, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby miiamii » Wed May 22, 2013 4:20 pm

[ reserved for my forms. C: ]

---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
        it's pronounced me-om-ë
        not me-am-ë or my-am-ë
        hey there, I'm miiamii! you can call me mia, mii, ami or anything else thats sounds closely related. ⁀‿⁀
        july 17rd 2013; i'm officially back from my travels; i will now be attempting to get caught up on my roleplays and such- bear with me. :3

-oh! and a side note- i'm am looking for some semi-lit [6+lines], original [meaning you came up with the plot] anime-only roleplays. i don't mind if they're realistic or not, as long as they're semi-lit. so, if you have one, shoot me a message about it and odds are I'll join! thanks.
        ●‿●
miiamii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alice p. liddell

Postby root. » Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Last edited by root. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
root.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ariel

Postby aergia » Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

remember my past
remember my life
remember all I once had
don't want to forget it all

▁▁▁▁▁▁❤❤▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

My name is Ariel, until about a weak ago I lived in a palace with my prince, Erik. Though this island is alright, I mean, it's not like it's a barren desert but still. I'm 18 now, so that means I have to be responsible, not that I am most of the tie though. I have bright red hair and deep blue eyes the colour of the night sky. I am generally a sweet person, though I don't like someone who discriminates others.
WIP

Copper, you're my best friend.
And you're mine too, Tod.
And we'll always be friends forever. Won't we?
Yeah, forever.

▁▁▁▁▁▁★★▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WIP
Last edited by aergia on Sat May 25, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby !Blondie! » Thu May 23, 2013 6:47 am

"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

Name~ Princess Rapunzel Fitzherbert of Corona
Age~ Eighteen

Looks~Rapunzel is 18 and is considered quite a beauty. She is mostly known for her signature, golden blonde hair which in length is around 70 feet. Rapunzel also has freckles, as well as large green eyes, and a playful smile.

Personality~ Rapunzel is a spirited, smart, kind and playful girl in her late teens, though a bit naive. However, she is not afraid to stand up for herself or others when the situation calls for bravery. Having spent all of her life isolated in a tower with little else to do, she is proficiently educated in literature, and talented in almost all areas such as music and baking and even more advanced subjects like astronomy, as illustrated by her completely charted astronomical patterns. Her greatest passion is art, as indicated by the pervasive amount of painting on the walls inside the tower. While she longs to see the world beyond her window, she is very obedient to Mother Gothel. Despite having ambivalent feelings after leaving her tower in excitement to finally see the world, she confronts and rebels against Mother Gothel's wish of her returning to the tower after a short journey with Flynn Rider. She is quite daring; leaping from tall cliffs and swinging great lengths with her hair. She is completely immune to Flynn's so-called charms and has little tolerance for his antics, which usually results in her utilizing the pan against Flynn. She is also very charismatic; able to influence a group of pub thugs to share their dreams and convince Maximus, the palace steed of the Captain, to postpone his pursuit of Flynn until she fulfills her dream on her birthday (which is heavily emphasized). Rapunzel is also known, particularly by Pascal, to be quite trustworthy and never ever breaks the promises she makes.
She is very determined to accomplish her dream of seeing the floating lights, even strong-arming Flynn into going along with her plan and passing any other obstacle along the way. Although she initially feared that the dream of seeing those lights may not meet her expectation and that there would be no other means to pursue in life after that dream has been fulfilled, Rapunzel is able to overcome those fears by having Flynn's support and belief that a new dream will emerge in place of the fulfilled one. Rapunzel is also depicted as rebellious, tough, and courageous, as seen with the thugs. She only worries about her hair, not her.

Powers and Abilities~ Supposedly channeling the energy from the sun, Rapunzel's hair could reverse damages done to humans including a complete regeneration of damaged tissues and organs as well as reverse aging to a certain degree. The subject must physically be in contact with the hair in order for the magic to work when the special song begins; her hair also emits a glowing light when the magic activates

!Blondie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me