Jurassic Park |Accepting |

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Jurassic Park |Accepting |

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Sheila/utahraptor/female/suborate
Shelia heard the gunshots rang out . She said a two-leg voice. She jumped on the two-leg that Big was attacking to help her out.
--------
mei/t-rex/female/loner
Mei shook her head to shake off the effects of the zap. She headbutted the fence with her enromous head and the fence slowly came down and made a loud thudding noise. She roaered,and stampped out of to the outside world for the first time in ages it seem.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 am

(bumpity bump )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotta.blast » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 am

Marissa turned to the two raptors attacking Alina. "Hey you big dummies, come get me!" she shouted, causing Muldoon to roll his eyes. He shot again, causing the bullet to whizz inches from the Big One's face. Her attention went from Alina to Muldoon, snarling.

The Spinosaurus watched the tyrannosaurus escape the paddock with much force. Although instead of leaving the area, or charging, he still stood standing there, watching with his green slitted reptilian eyes. He was interested in what was happening.
gotta.blast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me