➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Are you active on this website?

Yes
40%
Sort of
28%
Nope
32%

Total votes : 25

Re: ➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:04 am

((iCHEESY HELLO. I missed you :D same I've been so busy lately...))
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:22 am

{{school is just a fricken hassle. I hate it so much I'm so glad i have summer break soon}}

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:51 pm

((Same I haven't done my homework for the weekend yet so I'm gonna be up for a while tonight....))
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:06 pm

I feel y'all. College is a butt sometimes I swear ahaha
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kat. » Mon May 23, 2016 3:45 am

((Hey, you guys alive in there? Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Remember me? If you guys are doing this still, there's a chance I might join. I'm pretty free for the next couple months.))
ImageImageImageImage
.Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Mon May 30, 2016 5:44 am

i still drop in every once in a while. c:
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:33 am

{{Hey guys. My summer has been pretty busy so far. Doesn't help that I sorta have a boyfriend now. :p
But !! I'll try to remember to get on once in a while. How is everyone?}}
{{Also hey Kat! Long time no see}}

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:46 pm

sorry y'all i don't hardly come around but i'm good.

college is a pain. some of the drama is stupid as hell though.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:51 am

{{Hey guys. Christmas break is coming up soon, so I'm gonna try to be on during that time. I'm thinking about reviving this rp. I also want to try and revive my The Last of Us ro because, 1 its my favorite game literally ever and 2, the second game just got announced. So I'm pumped!! If any of you want to join that, I think there's a link in my signature. }}

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ alsoomse | post 140

Postby spring. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 pm

alsoomse
sleep forever.
the independent
with: connor
doing: discussing the journey home
thinking: will i be helpful to connor?
health: cold but healthy
mentality: extremely homesick
ooc: i know we left off with them
about to leave for home... i hope
this is okay. i also just went ahead
and posted because i had muse..
xxxxxxxxx the morning sun rose as salty joe walked into the young assassin's cabin. today is a new day, young lady. he spoke easily to her. she sat up and looked to him drowsily. she nodded once and smiled to him. that it is. she thought to herself, and hopefully today was the day they would head home. she pulled on her warmest robes and her boots, making her way to the deck. the swaying of the aquila beneath her was a gentle reminder that hopefully they would be going home today. her head traveled to the events of the night prior and her discussion with connor. her concern that he was mad, and his informing her he was saddened that she had left. her face warmed with the sun and the memory of her small hand wrapped around his. the light hit her eyes and her pupils dilated to accommodate the newfound brightness.

the young native looked around the deck for connor, and couldn't seem to find him. she wondered how his wound was treating him and if he was still willing to teach her how to sail for the ride home. she bounced up the stairs to the wheel situated at the stern of the vessel and perched herself lithely on the railing as she awaited their fearless leader. she would give him a few moments to surface, and if he did not, she planned to hunt for him. the girl truly cared for the captain and master assassin, and the worry in her eyes when connor did not immediately surface was prominent. she quickly regained her steely composure. she looked over to the east and found that the sun had just begun to rise. why salty joe awoke her so early, she would not understand. she angled her body towards the light anyways, draping her leg off the stern of the ship, crossing the other ankle daintily under her thigh.

the vision was so pretty, watching the sun rise with ships on the distant horizon. she could see why someone may fall in love with this, as faulkner had.
oi, missy! get over here and help us out will yah! the young native's head turned sharply towards salty joe. she saw the crew scrubbing the deck, no doubt getting the blood out of the wood. he brought her a bucket of suds and handed her a brush. her job was this part of the deck, then. she grabbed the bucket and brush and took herself from the banister. she moves to the worst of the blood and puts down the bucket. she kneels and dunks the brush into the cold, sudsy water. she removed the brush and scrubbed the deck with the grain as she was previously taught to keep splinters from surfacing. the suds quickly turned red as the blood surfaced, so she dunked the brush into the water again quickly and returned to scrubbing.

it was calming, cleaning the ship. it also gave her a larger respect and almost familiarity with the vessel, something that could only come from cleaning it. she repeated the process until the suds no longer discolored. she moved on to the next spot, and kept repeating the process until all the blood was gone. but the girl's work didn't feel done. since there wasn't much left of her area that wasn't cleaned, she went ahead and finished those areas as well. she put the brush into the bucket and placed the bucket next to the banister neatly and looked at her handiwork. she couldn't feel anything but pride, and she still had a little sunrise left to watch. she perched herself back on the banister and watched the remainder of the sunrise, wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead from the excess work... not that she minded.

key wrote:actions
thoughts/ dreams
speech, english
speech, native
interactive speech, english
interactive speech, native
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes