ƒ ơ ɾ є v є ɾ (ghost romance rp/semi lit)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby Wolfsabre » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 am

The language of true love is forever
That's why love goes away never
Love comes to me in the form of someone like you
And in my heart I know what I feel is true
I would give up everything to spend forever with you
For forever is worth leaving behind everything I have and do
Sad to say, forever is not meant for you and me
I could never have your heart for free
You're out of reach and I'm very far behind
To dream of you and me forever, I must be out of my mind
But I'd give up forever to have you now
One moment in time is enough for me to spend with you somehow
For this much is true and this much I know
A single moment of true joy is more powerful than a lifetime of sorrow
How I'd love to have you forever, but what's forever for
Tomorrow might not come anymore.

They say that all matter cannot be created or destroyed, but does that include life as well?
When we lose someone we love to death, are they really gone forever?
No. The dead can choose to pass on...or they can choose to stay. But what makes a person stay?
Love. When a love is so strong, it never truly fades. They try to cling to life, as tightly as they can, trying to stay with their loved ones. This normally wouldn't be a problem...but things do not end well for these ghosts.
The ghosts after a period time begin to lose a grip on who they were. If they do not find the one they love, they slowly begin to go insane, and become dangerous.
Normally, people can't see ghosts. This aggravates the ghosts, they give signs, make the person see dreams...but they never know that they are there. Nobody can see ghosts. Except children, and teenagers. Their sixth sense is strong enough that they can see ghosts, especially the ghosts of ones they love. These people are the only chance that the ghosts have, otherwise they will fall into eternal insanity, and be lost forever.

Okay, I don't know how this rp is going to turn out. I've never done one like this before.
Humans can get with humans and ghosts can get with ghosts.
I was thinking for my male character that the person he lost could be the ghost of one of your characters? You can do the same thing with other players.
Make your own form.
Be nice to the other players.
No emo pictures...I have nothing against them, this just isn't that kind of rp.
This roleplay IS semi lit, that means NO LESS than 5 lines. If you are on an iphone or mobile, it has to be ten lines.
Have fun!

Ryleigh Brayden/Male/Wolfsabre/Page 1
Noelle Jestin/Female/.:Muted Melodies:./Page 1
Celest Kellens/Female/Wolfsabre/Page 1
Jackson Miller/Male/.:Muted Melodies:./Page 1

The beam shines down,
The rays so bright,
The stars come forward,
At the dead of night.

I feel you close,
You’re always here,
The glow of the sun,
You’re my star, my dear.

An angel gained,
A distance apart,
Our friendship lives on,
A place in my heart.

I feel you close,
You’re always here,
The glow of the sun,
You’re my star, my dear.

A loss like this,
Won’t heal too soon,
You light the sky,
The sun, the stars, the moon.

I feel you close,
You’re always here,
The glow of the sun,
You’re my star, my dear

Last edited by Wolfsabre on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ƒ ơ ɾ є v є ɾ (ghost romance rp/semi lit)

Postby Wolfsabre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 am

I feel a warmth around me
like your presence is so near,
And I close my eyes to visualize
your face when you were here,
I endure the times we spent together
and they are locked inside my heart,
For as long as I have those memories
we will never be apart,
Even though we cannot speak no more
my voice is always there,
Because every night before I sleep
I have you in my prayer.

My Theme
Nickname: Celest...I don't have a nickname.

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Italian

Birthay: May 19th

I can barely remember anything from my life. I remember I was happy...I had the most wonderful boyfriend. I remember everything about him. His blue eyes, his blonde hair, his smile...he was always smiling. Star quarterback on the football team, straight A student, first chair oboe player, pianist...I always wondered how he possibly fell in love with me. A slightly autistic 17 year old, a junior...he was even a senior. But he did...and I loved him more than anything. My life was perfect as well, I had two little sisters, Mikayla and Zoey, and my parents were middle class, not rich but not poor. Things were good...but then there was the crash. At midnight, there was a deer, and a bridge...my family fell into the road. All of us. My whole family died...they passed on, but I stayed behind. Patrick needed me...but every time I talked to him, he would ignore me. He didn't even see me. I tried so many times, tried to get his attention, but it never worked. There was an accident...at football, someone tackled him, and he fell...a snap in his neck, and he was gone. Patrick is gone...what else is there left to do?
You know about my past, but not so much about me. I was a little odd when I was alive. I didn't really do anything...which is something that I now regret. I kept a low key profile, I never went out with friends, did sports, learned how to do anything...I knew how to play violin, but that's it. I was known for my kindness however...I suppose I am a really nice person. I like people, I like everyone and I hate to get angry. I'm quiet...I don't talk so much as listen, and while I listen, I think a lot. I observe, I watch, and I listen.

Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 am

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

Name: Ryleigh Brayden
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: June 15th
Some things you should know about me I suppose. Well as for my personality, I'm a pretty weird guy. I'm deaf...sort of. I have this implant in my ear that allows me to hear, but I can't hear very well. So speak loudly when around me. But despite my hearing problems, I can actually play really well, and my synesthesia helps. I guess you could say I am like Beethoven. I play more by sight than by sound, but the sound helps too, of course. I can paint...and I have her to thank for that. She taught me and now I can paint really well, scenery maybe, but I can do self portraits if you really want me too. I happen to draw her a lot...I'm a quiet guy. I don't like talking, I mainly like watching, but I'm not afraid to tell it how it is, and to speak my mind. I don't get angry easily, anger just makes my stomach sick, but there have been times where I blew up. Not literally of course, that would have been bad, but I have yelled before, and it was long and hard. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. A very dry, sarcastic, lame sense of humor, but it is there, I promise.

I was born deaf for a while, 90 percent and I couldn't hear anything unless you banged a pot in my ear. My parents of course, not knowing, signed me up for piano lessons. They had no idea I was deaf, I suppose they just thought that I was really quiet, but they should have gotten the hint when I began to ignore them and not respond to anything, unless they stomped on the ground or banged pans behind my head. But...I could still play. When I pressed down on a key, I could see the music. Red, or blue or green, almost like vapors rising off the keys. Turns out I had synesthesia. Pretty cool, huh? But after a while, it became...overwhelming. Especially going to town. I could read lips, and I could speak, but the colors, they were everywhere. Finally, after what, ten years my parents decided to test me and I came out deaf. They had me get a cochlear implant, which is a device that they put into my head that let me hear. It was pretty awesome, but scary at first...I had no idea what sound would sound like, and when suddenly there were cars and voices, I was freaking out. But after a while, and after a lot of help, I began to fit in with the others...Especially when I met her. Meeting her was...interesting, and when I did, she changed my life. She helped me identify sounds, taught me how to speak, and she's an amazing artist. Now, I can paint like a pro because of her...we planned on getting married. I suppose a lot of teenage couples do, despite how silly it is, but I really did love her...she died.

It was...really hard at first. I loved her to death...I was suicidal for a while, but my parents were able to get me out of it. But things were depressing. My paintings took on a darker tone. I used to paint sunsets and forests, now it's dark shadows, mists in glades and cemeteries. I don't mean to...but that's just sort of my current mindset right now. And yet...I can feel her. Almost like a breeze tickling the back of my neck, a cool touch...the song that I used to play for her constantly rings in my ears when I'm asleep, and there are times when I think I can feel her finger brushing against my cheek. That's just me going insane though. It's been a few months since she died and I've gotten involved in different activities. Archery. I got into it when she died, to take my mind off the pain and it turns out I'm a natural at it, hitting the center every time. But it's not enough to block out the pain...I don't think it ever will be.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Muted Melodies:. » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 am

ImageImage

. : Name : .
Noelle Jestin

. : Nicknames : .
Noel; Noah

. : Age : .

. : Gender : .
Female

. : Birthday : .
September 17

. : Sexuality : .
Straight

. : Description : .
She has wavy medium brown hair, that fell a little past her shoulder, with highlights. She had soft pastel peach skin with a spread of light tan freckles across her cheeks and nose. And had ocean blue eyes that was rimed with navy blue rings.

. : Personality : .
She is very bubbly but not really social. If that makes any sense. She loves Autumn, the forests, and photography. She always has her camera with, no matter where she goes. She not any good at school, except for languages. She knows Spanish, French and Sign Language (ASL). She very optimistic and always try to make her friends smile no matter what had happened.

. : Before : .
She was happy. Happy with him. She couldn't go an hour without thinking about him, his smile, and well...his everything. Her and Jackson we happy and in love. She was nuts for him and he was nuts for her. Every Saturday they would go to the movies, not matter what the movie was, even if it was the second time they has seen it. It was perfect, everything was. But then...

. : Then : .
She was waiting in her living room for Jack to pick her up, it was Saturday. She couldn't keep still. Even though they were going to see "Toy Story 3" for the 3rd time, it was going to be fun like always. Then there was honking outside and she literally flew from her seat and rushed out the door, to his car. She quickly got in and buckled up. They smile at each other and then they were off. After a few minutes, they were going though a intersection when sudden the car was hit from the driver's side. Then everything went black...

. : Now : .
He's gone. That is the first thing that comes to her mind in the morning and the last at night. Some nights Noelle would go through my stacks of photographs, starring at his face, his smile, his everything. She could remember how their hands fit perfectly together, or how his voice was so soft when they told each other stupid secrets (that weren't even secrets).She missed him. Sometimes she would see him in dreams, just standing in the middle of the forest, waiting, as if they were suppose to meet there hours ago. But as she would take a step forward, followed by another, it just seemed that he was even farther away. When she woke up, it felt that he was far away, that he was no longer here. But she would never know that he was right next to her...

. : Name : .
Jackson Miller

. : Nicknames : .
Jack

. : Age : .
17 (Technically 4 years old because his birthday on a leap years thus being four)

. : Gender : .
Male

. : Birthday : .
February 29

. : Sexuality : .
Straight

. : Description : .
He has bleach blonde hair that is swooped to the right and barely covers his pastel blue eyes.

. : Personality : .
He is popular at school, but not like a not in that kind of way. He was kind to everyone, not only his friends, but to everyone. From the preps to the nerds and from the loners to the Gothics. He knew everyone and they knew him. He is very kind hearted and treats everyone with care. Especially Noelle. He is completely head over heels with her, and he knows it and so does everyone else.

. : Before : .
He had the life. He was happier then ever. He had the title of "Best Soccer Player in the State", the grades, the family, and he had his Dream Girl. His life was set, he could see his future clearly. Going to school at Sanford, living in a great apartment, looking over the beach, in California, and with Noelle, waiting for him to come home after school. But then...

. : Then : .
He was in a car, he was driving to go pick up Noelle so they can watch a movie, it was Saturday. She lived a few miles from where he lived so it took a few minutes to get there. As he pulled into her drive way, he honked the horn, and then he saw her jump from out the front door and run to the passenger side of his car. As she stepped in, she was giggling like her bubbly self. He smiled and she smiled back and then started out of the drive way. They were almost there and he was going through the last light until his side was hit. Then life as he knew it was gone...

. : Now : .
He sat quietly, right across from her, watching her flip through old photographs of the joyful memories they shared together. He would watch her smile through her fresh tears, and watch her hands shake as she flips to the next picture. He was right in front of her, just a reach away, and when he did reach, his hand would go right through hers. When he tried to comfort her with a hug, his arms would fall through her slim body. He couldn't touch her or feel her pulse. Or even have his words heard. everything he would talk to her, he was relied with silence and without a comment or even a glance his way. He wanted to tell her so much, that he was right here, that he was alright, that he loved her. But not a word was heard.All he was left with was watching the love of his life cry and suffer from his absence.
Last edited by .:Muted Melodies:. on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 am, edited 8 times in total.

. : current status : .
right now i am trying to collect all of the possible out
comes and items of the halloween event this year.

. : mood : .
quite sad, having problems with friends and family...
. : listening to : .
bottled wind by polar bear club
. : reading : .
the weight of silence by heather gudenkauf
. : writing : .
she's gone

. : roleplaying : .
i'm currently looking for semi-lit
roleplays and 1x1 roleplays
currently playing
`'Out of the Rain`' (Traveling Show)
. : happy halloween : .
im playing lights on lights off
my lights are: off
i've given 20 treats and 1 trick
i've received 9 treats and 3 trick
.:Muted Melodies:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 am

(Awesome!)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 am

Reserved for form, and could she be Ryleigh's ghost if it is approrpiate?
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 am

(Yeah that's fine)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 am

(Thanks! So are there any talents or personality traits she should have?)
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izellah » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:25 am

•° I would like to join but I have to ask,we are making our own forms right? If so I am real excited to create a new character..or semi new. °•
Salutations! Izellah here, pronounced Is-Ell-A. It means 'little
princess'. You may call me Iz, Izzy, Ell, or Ella and I love CS. I joined in March of 2011,so
I'm no spring chicken. I do love to roleplay, and enjoy all sorts,
so just shoot me a PM if you want me to join. Thank you, have a
wonderful day. -Love, Izellah.

"Pick your head up dear, your tiara is falling."
Izellah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 am

(Other than painting, it's all up to you. And yeah you make your own)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me