-Lɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs- (Bʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ - Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

-Lɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs- (Bʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ - Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Postby Chrystopher » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
Welcome, young witches and wizards, to another year at Hogwarts!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nearly 50 years have passed since Harry Potter defeated the dark lord and brought peace to the wizarding world. But that doesn't mean it's just plain old school! We all know how unpredictable Hogwarts is, who knows what you could run into this year!

Rᴜʟᴇs
▣ I shouldn't even have to point out, Tess's rules apply!
▣ No powerplays!
▣ Try to keep to at least three sentences per post
▣ If you ever need anything feel free to pm me!
▣ Keep everything ooc in brackets please!
▣ You may have as many characters as you can handle, remembering to specify which one you are writing for.

Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs
Username|Character-name|Character-gender|House|Relationship-status|Quiddich-position
-Theo|Luca-Vontiablo|Male|Ravenclaw|Single|Beater
Animal luver lol|Raven-Wild|Female|Slytherin|Single|Seeker
Samar|Romano-Vargas|Male|Hufflepuff|Single|None
RainbowVeins1612|Angelica-Horowitz|Female|Gryffindor|Single|Seeker
|| Love || Loki |||Scarlett Amy James|Female|Gryffindor|Single|Chaser
Serene Insanity|Kai-Zephyr-Markham|Male|Gryffindor|Single|Keeper
Serene Insanity|Emily-Faith-Markham|Female|Ravenclaw|Single|None
Serene Insanity|Stellar-Sophia-Markham|Female|Slytherin|Single|None
Ƭнɛ Ғɛмαℓɛ Яισℓʋ|Paige-Ren-Francis|Female|Hufflepuff|Single|Beater

Gᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Period 4
Day one
Monday
September 2nd
Autumn

Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
Information**
Students
Teachers and classes
Bulletins
Last edited by Chrystopher on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:30 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Lɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs- (Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ) WIP no posts yet.

Sɪɢɴ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀᴍ

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ[/size]
[img]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ[/img]
[b][u]~Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i]
[b][u]~Hᴏᴜsᴇ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i]
[b][u]~Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - At least three sentences[/i]
[b][u]~Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - You may RP this out if you want[/i]
[b][u]~Bʟᴏᴏᴅ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - Halfblood Fullbood or Muggle born[/i]
[b][u]~Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i]
[b][u]~Wᴀɴᴅ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - Include wood, core, length,[/i]
[b][u]~Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i]
[b][u]~Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ[/i]
[b][u]~Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴄʜ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - If any, please make sure position is available[/i]
[b][u]~Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - If any, please make sure position is available[/i]
[b][u]~Fᴇᴀʀs~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - At least three[/i]
[b][u]~Fʟᴀᴡs~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - At least three[/i]
[b][u]~Pᴇᴛ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - If any, Cat, Rat, Owl, Toad, or other small animal. No dogs or poisonous things[/i]
[img]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - Delete if none[/img]
[b][u]~Oᴛʜᴇʀ~[/u][/b]
[i]Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ - Delete if none[/i][/center]

Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
Information
Students
Teachers and classes
Bulletins
Last edited by Chrystopher on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Bᴏʏs
Kai Zephyr Markham - Page 7

1/4
Gɪʀʟs
Angelica Horowitz - Page 3
Scarlett Amy James - Page 4

2/4

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ
Bᴏʏs
Luca Vontiablo - Page 1

1/4
Gɪʀʟs
Emily Faith Markham - Page 7

1/4

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

Bᴏʏs
Romano Vargas - Page 2

1/4
Gɪʀʟs
Paige Ren Francis - Page 9

1/4

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
Bᴏʏs

0/4
Gɪʀʟs
Raven Wild - Page 2
Stellar Sophia Markham - Page 7

2/4

Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴄʜ
-Captains in bold-
-Should there be no captain in your house, you may request to be one-

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ
Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ -1-: Angelica Horowitz,
Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ -1-: Kai Zephyr Markham,
Cʜᴀsᴇʀs -3-: Scarlett Amy James,
Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs -2-:

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ
Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ -1-:
Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ -1-:
Cʜᴀsᴇʀs -3-:
Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs -2-: Luca Vontiablo,

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ
Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ -1-:
Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ -1-:
Cʜᴀsᴇʀs -3-:
Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs -2-: Paige Ren Francis,

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ -1-: Raven Wild,
Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ -1-:
Cʜᴀsᴇʀs -3-:
Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs -2-:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴs

Hᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ:
Hᴇᴀᴅ ɢɪʀʟ:

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs -2-:
Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs -2-:
Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs -2-:
Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs -2-:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
Mᴇᴛᴀᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴀɢɪ -2- : Angelica Horowitz, Scarlett Amy James,
Aɴɪᴍᴀɢɪ -3- : Emily Faith Markham - Small Bengal tiger, Paige Ren Francis - Snow leopard,
Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs -2- :
Pᴀʀᴛ Vᴇᴇʟᴀ -3- : Reserved,

Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
Information
Students**
Teachers and classes
Bulletins
Last edited by Chrystopher on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrystopher » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs
-Teachers will be played by whoever is interacting with them-

Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Professor Symmes
Symmes is a rather strict man, in his late fifties, he cares a lot about his students and is always willing to lend a hand if he isn't busy. He is part of the ministry's wizengamot and a very looked-up-to wizard.

Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
Professor Iglehart
Iglehart is a fairly strict man who expects good marks from his students, he doesn't tolerate late work or rubbish excuses, but if you get on his good side he can be plenty of fun.

Cʜᴀʀᴍs - Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
Professor Quisenberry
Quisenberry is a fairly easygoing young woman, she loves to mess about with her students and will help anyone out should they need it, if you forget homework once in awhile she won't mind.

Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
Professor Dabney
Dabney is an easygoing, overweight, old man, he can never be bothered chasing after the students he knows aren't going to listen, so he pays more attention to his enthusiastic students.

Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
Professor Pollard
Pollard is a rather tight old woman, she is strict and snappy and won't listen to anyones excuses, although if you're a very good student and a total suck up, you might just get a nice word or generous mark.

Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛs
Professor Tabb
Tabb is a witty young man, he loves impressing his students with clever remarks and witty comebacks, he does pick favourites and you better watch out if you're not one of them! Late homework from a student he dislikes and there may be severe punishments.

Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs
Professor Quinn
Quinn is very kind and considerate, she is quite young and loves spending time with her students, she always has some kind of creature on hand and should you offer a hand she'll pile you up with furry animals to hold or a list of animal foods to find, she enjoys hanging out in hallways and familiarising younger students with a frightening yet misunderstood critter.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
Professor Harper
Harper is your average history teacher, very boring and loves to talk, although half of the time his lectures aren't to do with anything of meaning, so history of magic is always a good class to sit back and finish off some homework, or perhaps even take a nap! Chances are Harper won't even notice.

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs
Professor Vale
Vale is a simple, middle aged man, to be honest, he can be a bit dull. But he is enthusiastic about his subject you gotta give him that! So keep an open mind as Vale can be tons of fun!

Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ʀᴜɴᴇs
Professor Yeaw
Yeaw always tries to keep his students under control, but he doesn't manage very well. Once you get past the original "Tough teacher" act, it's clear to see that Yeaw is really very kind.

Asᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢʏ
Professor Marquess
Marquess is a rather dreamy middleaged woman who often loses herself in her teachings and doesn't pay much attention to logic, she can be a bit unfair and does pick favourites.

Aʀɪᴛʜᴍᴀᴄʏ
Professor Etchison
Etchison is rather kind, he wants to help his students with any trouble thy're having as much as possible, but he can also blow his top pretty bad, if students don't listen in his class he'll pile on the detentions.

Dɪᴠɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Professor Reinking
Reinking expects top marks from his students and anyone scoring under an A is a dissapointment, he takes a structured approach to teaching and feels he always has to make sure everyone is in-line in his class.

Fʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴏʀ
Madame Nipper
Nipper is quite young and very enthusiastic about flying, seeing first years whooshing around on a broomstick for the first time brings her great happiness.

Nᴜʀsᴇ
Madame Trumble
Trumble is a bit of a clutz, she often knocks things over or smashes remedies, but she has a kind heart and only wants to help people. You can often spot her large stature rushing around the hospital wing.

Cᴀʀᴇᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ
Cohagen
Cohagen is a very old german man, and only very few of the older students have ever heard him speak, in that old rasping accent. He goes about his duties in silence, occasionally shooting a toothless smile at any students friendly enough to say hello. Despite his kind of creepy vibe, he is a very nice man and willing to silently help anyone who needs it.

Cʟᴀss sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ
-Two options will be available for each period, you can choose which class to go to-

Dᴀʏ 1
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 1: Transfiguration - Defense Against the Dark Arts
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 2: Astrology - Herbology
Break
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 3: Charms - Muggle Studies
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 4: Divination - Ancient Runes
Break
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 5: Potions - History of Magic
Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ 6: Arithmacy - Care of Magical Creatures

Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
Information
Students
Teachers and classes**
Bulletins
Last edited by Chrystopher on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrystopher » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Cᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛɪɴs

05-08-2012
-Now open to new students!
-First game day begins, Check class schedule!

07-08-2012
-Quiddich captains needed! If you are on a team with no captain, feel free to try out! (First one to ask for the position gets it.)
-A trip to Hogsmeade is scheduled two game days from now, on Wednesday.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴏᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs!

Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
Information
Students
Teachers and classes
Bulletins**
Last edited by Chrystopher on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Lɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs- (Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Postby Chrystopher » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

-Reserved for possible use in future-
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Lɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs- (Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Postby Chrystopher » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Luca Vontiablo
~Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ~
-Theo
~Hᴏᴜsᴇ~
Ravenclaw
~Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~
Luca loves messing about and making jokes with friends, growing up with twin younger brother and sister he knows how to handle kids and is always ready to help out a first year in need. He has a reasonably strong stature which comes in handy when he is out on the quiddich pitch beating a bludger about. Theo will always stand up for what he believes in and is not afraid of a fight. He is funloving and will often poke fun at his friends. Although when the circumstances arise he can be serious and will always help those who need it, he wants to make the most of life and won't let anything hold him back.
~Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ~
Luca was born in Belgium and lived there until he was nine, he then moved to London with his pureblooded family, he was flying at an early age and also owned many exotic pets. He exelled acedemically in junior school but was suspended twice for fighting with other students. He can speak dutch, french, and english fluently. His younger brother died a couple of years ago in an explosion at a mine he used to play in. But Luca couln't afford to let it weaken him, as his sister stopped listening to their parents and Luca was the only one she would listen to. This has helped him in growing as a person and becoming more mature.

~Bʟᴏᴏᴅ~
Fullblood
~Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~
Belgian - Has an accent
~Wᴀɴᴅ~
12 1/4 inches, willow, pheonix tail feather.
~Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs~
White tiger
~Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs~
Single
~Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴄʜ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~
Beater
~Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~
None
~Fᴇᴀʀs~
Being alone with no means of contacting others, Being trapped in small spaces, All his friends/family dying before him.
~Fʟᴀᴡs~
He is rather clumsy, He often daydreams and loses track of whats going on, He loses his things often, which can result on the blaming of others and fights, He is a great all rounder and is good at most subjects, but this makes him a little cocky, He is rather flirty and will go to a lot of trouble to catch the eye of a pretty girl.
~Pᴇᴛ~
Pygmy owl - Sebastian, White ferret - Theodore
Image Image
~Oᴛʜᴇʀ~

Autumn Vontiablo
Found on deviantart!
~Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ~
-Theo
~Hᴏᴜsᴇ~
Hufflepuff
~Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~
Autumn is a very kind soul, she will always help those in need, she is very shy and timid, not good at making friends, but her big brother is always looking out for her. Since her twin brother died she has been a lot more paranoid than usual, often having very shifty eyes and twitches. She cannot handle speaking about him and will break down in tears uncontrollably whenever she hears his name. She is getting a little better although, as luca works on her confidence slowly, helping her to get over such a loss. Autumn completely blocked out her parents ater the incident and will now only talk to Luca at home as she feels that somehow Klaus's death was due to them. The only time she ever really gets boysterous and loud is out on a quidich pitch, her favourite thing to do is play against luca, zooming about the field. She has very few friends at Hogwarts, but those she does manage to make she will stay very loyal to.
~Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ~
Mostly explained in personality, will RP the rest out.
~Bʟᴏᴏᴅ~
Fullblood
~Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ~
Belgian
~Wᴀɴᴅ~
11 inches, Oak, Hippogriff feather.
~Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs~
Ringtailed possum
~Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs~
Single
~Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴄʜ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~
Chaser
~Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ~
Hufflepuff house prefect
~Fᴇᴀʀs~
Death of anyone she knows, being underground, large machinery.
~Fʟᴀᴡs~
Autumn is jumpy, and a bit of a mess since her loss, she has a very difficult time finding friends and only feels comfortable with someone after a long time knowing them, her trust can be lost in an instant as she is very fragilr.
~Pᴇᴛ~
Ringtailed possum - Finn
~Oᴛʜᴇʀ~
Autumn is part veela, she somehow managed to inherit the blood from her great aunt, still no sign of it in Luca though.
Last edited by Chrystopher on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Chrystopher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me