The Most Dangerous Game

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Most Dangerous Game

Postby UdiyvliWaya » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm

People from around the world have been taken and left on an uninhabited planet. Some may be soldiers, others scientists, but most are normal everyday people. Every year more are added. Who brings the people is unknown. All you need to know is that there are things here that want you dead. Creatures never before seen by human eyes live here. Some are ancient creatures of earth that only bones remain of. Others are from other planets. The creatures here have only one instinct, to kill. None can be tamed no matter how hard you try.Those who have survived the longest and have managed to find other survivers have banded together in hopes to increase their chance of survival. Can you work with a team to better survive or will you be better off on your own. There is only one law in this god forsaken place.

SURVIVE

Rules
1. All CS rules apply
2. Keep it Pg 13
3. No killing other charcters off
4. Romance and violence is encouraged(Except in OOC)
5. When talking in OOC use [] {} ()
6. Try to post at least two descriptive sentences.
7. Have fun :D

Code: Select all
Form
Name:
History:(Please give a brief one at least.)
Weapons most often used:(you can either have been dropped off with a weapon or not.)
Crush:
Other:
Looks or picture:

Characters
Richard Cypher/Male/28/UdiyvliWaya
William Riker/Male/19/UdiyliWaya
Last edited by UdiyvliWaya on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These are some of my new rps. Please take a look and if your interested I hope you'll consider joining.

The Most Dangerous Game

Gangis The Free World

'Shattered Heart(Werewolf Rp)

Hunting the Darkness: A Supenatural based rp
UdiyvliWaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Most Dangerous Game

Postby UdiyvliWaya » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Form
Name:Richard Cypher
Personality:Calm, calculating and commanding. He says what needs to be said when it needs to be said. He is loyal and will risk his life for his friends. His enemys will learn to regret making an enemy of him.
History:Richard grew up in Montana and enlisted in the Marines at the age of seventeen. He rose through the ranks and achieved Corporal. He was on a special force mission when he was taken. he has been on the planet for what he takes to be 5 years.
Weapons most often used:M-24 with electronic range finding scope, Famas reflex sight, Delta Colt 10mm pistol, .50 cal Desert Eagle, P-90 with silencer, K-Bar knife
Crush:no
Other:no
Looks or picture:Image

Form
Name:William Riker
Personality:He is a happy go lucky guy but can be very serious when the situation calls for it. Sticks with his friends and takes care of them.
History:Will grew up in the back woods of Kentucky. He was a pretty good hunter. Taken while on a trip.
Weapons most often used:M1 Garand that was his grandfathers.
Crush:open
Other:none
Looks or picture:Image
These are some of my new rps. Please take a look and if your interested I hope you'll consider joining.

The Most Dangerous Game

Gangis The Free World

UdiyvliWaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 am

please reserve me a girl!
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UdiyvliWaya » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 am

Alright. Will do.

The Most Dangerous Game

Gangis The Free World

UdiyvliWaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ЯΔƖИ! » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:39 am

Form
Name: Jack Ellis
Gender: "If you look below, do you think I look like a female to you, well I'm not."
Personality: "Well let's see, I act a little rude, and maybe sometimes a bit to rude. I don't really show my sadness in front of people, because I don't want to look weak."
That is clearly a brief part of his personality, I shall give you a little more detail of it.
Happy- Usually when Jack is happy, he is usually rude and likes to get on your bad side most of the time.
Sad- When Jack is sad, well it's just like he said, he doesn't like showing that he's weak or has a weak personality.
Angry- Okay, well when you first meet him you usually see that he doesn't show his true anger. When he's actually angry, he'll show it with yelling, and usually he gives you a dirty look.
There you go, those are the three main personality's of Jack.
History: "Why should I tell you?!"
Well Jack was left behind, his mother didn't want him and his father was a detective, so he really feels no need to get close to anyone. The thing with the parents is that his mother and father only meant for one night, so they really weren't expecting Jack to come in the world, so thats why he has never meant his birth mom.
Also he lived in California.
Weapons most often used: "Sadly I have no weapons at the time, besides my stupid pocket knife."
Crush: Open
Other: Nope
Looks or picture:
Hiya! I change my usernames randomly.

Love isn't the best thing in the world or universe
I think the best thing is Life
with out Life you would have Love or Happiness
You wouldn't have any of the feeling you have right now
Think about it again
Is the best thing still Love?

ЯΔƖИ!

My pets