.:The Hunger Games:. (Not Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be multiple winners of the game?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 am

Yes
69%
No
29%
I dont know yet.
3%

Total votes : 35

.:The Hunger Games:. (Not Accepting)

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Welcome to... The Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel. They keep the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to patricipate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV. There is only one victor in these games. Unless, the rules change.
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
    hi, please call me lacke! ♡ lacke#0904
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:The Hunger Games:. (Do not post!)

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Rules

1. Don't forget that all of Tess's rules apply.

2. Tributes must be between the ages of 12 and 18.

3. Making allies is welcome at the games.

4. Usually, tributes from 1, 2, and 4 are in the career alliance, but other district member may become part of their alliance.

5. Please, try to use kind words. Is that so much to ask?

6. Please use some kind of {(([()]))} or anything else for OCC.

7. Must wait three posts before killing someone's character.

8. Make sure that the character you want to kill's roleplayer is okay with you killing their character.

9. No powerplay or godmodding, please.

10. Have fun!

11. Please try to have a descriptive joining form.

12. Please do not post so fast! We don't want to read through 60 pages after a few mins/hours/day. Please be curtious of other people.
Last edited by lacke on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]District:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Description: [/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Volunteered?[/b]
[b]Kin:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Advantages:[/b]
[b]Disadvantages:[/b]
[b]Allies:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Crushes:
> Means boy likes girl
< Girl likes boy
= Both like each other

Lyall=Adam

Dynamic=Micheal

Delphi<Micheal

Allies:
Grace and Fio/ Dynamic and Micheal/ Delphi, Adam, and Lyall/

Career Alliance:
Clove and Emerald/

Other Alliances:

The Arena: The first thing that you should see from the Cornucopia would be a large and tall mountain in the distance. It has plenty of trees, and bushes from what you can tell. One the south side of the Cornucopia, is a large dense forest, that has a large, dirty looking lake in the middle. Beware, this lake has some snakes, and deadly fish inside! Although, the forest is stocked with animals. On the far left, it looks like a meadow with a few trees. Beware. There are lots of Tracker Jackers hidden in the trees.
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Tributes
District One:
Emerald Anderson- Emerald is a fairly beautiful girl; with emerald green eyes and long blonde hair. Emerald
had fairly pale skin, and a very small build - standing only 5 foot, and being quite thin. Despite her physical advantage Emerald is mentally strong, and isn't afraid of killing someone. Emerald is naturally a bubbly girl, however the games never leave someone
unchanged. The girl can be very persuasive as manipulation is one of her many personality traits.

District Two:
Mak- Mak's around 6 foot 2. He's git short cropped black hair and cold, untrusting pale gray eyes. He's got fairly tanned skin and a scar roped up his leg and up to his thigh. He's cold, a person that you wouldn't like to bug. Doesn't talk much, would make a valuable allie, but a very short one.

Clove Nightlock- She is slightly smaller than the others, at around 5'4". She is strong, healthy, brawny and athletic, like other careers. Her eyes and hair is a dark brown.Fierce and harsh and seems to hate everyone. She doesn't mean to come across that way, it was just how she was brought up. Is is desperate to prove herself to her district and desperate to make them proud of her.

District Three:

District Four:

Heather- She has regular brown hair that goes to her shoulders, pale blue eyes, and freckles. She's very hyper, and fun to be around. But she knows this is VERY serious buisness.

District Five:
Adam Harper- He is Caucasian, with somewhat pale skin, stormy gray eyes, and naturally shaggy brown hair. He is normal size, and has a small build. He is considered to be good-looking. Adam is very kind, and he plans on giving up his life for someone in the Games. He is intelligent, one of the most knowledgeable in his class. His personality will hopefully bring him sponsors.

Lyall Everdeen- Lyall is a beautiful blonde, her blue and beautiful eyes make her stand out. But somehow, her eyes look black at night. This beautiful white is always trying to look her best, but will get dirty all the time, when it is needed. Even though she doesnt mind the dirtyness. Lyall is a strong, indapendant women. She might be only 16 but her stong heart and bravness makes her even more brave, after having only the weaknesses of other people's death. She is loyal to her own district but will fight him if it is is needed. She us always there for most, unless they are trying to kill her.

District Six:
Leaf- Very short with long wavy blonde hair and brown eyes. She has poor eyesight. Shy amd elusive

Whisper Alderwood- Whisper AlderWood is a tall, pale skinned, muscular yet slim built male. He has medium length brown hair and bright green eyes, in the sunlight small flecks of blue outshine the green and in the night they are as dark as the forest.
Whisper is not a shy guy, he is very friendly- sometimes too much for his own good. Before the fateful day brought him to the hunger games, he would be the guy who tries to flirt his way through things when it comes to girls and wouldnt take a lot seriously but the moment he had his name called.. everything changed. He can be known as quiet, and cunning, sly and full of tricks. He is brutal and shows no mercy with guys, he couldnt care to save them but girls- thats where he gets smart. Having once been popular with girls back home, he knows what to say he knows how to play with their minds, tell them what they want to hear... and when they arent looking- he betrays them. Curious however, is it possible to love?

District Seven:
Delphi Fairbane- Long black hair and bright green eyes. She's 5'6 and built since she works in the forest everyday to get food for her family. Gentle and sweet to people she knows well. Very harsh to unknown people. She prepares for everything. She is very self-sacrificing. She would almost volunteer for someone for the hopes of them not dying. Can climb trees and set traps because she hunts on her spare time and a little during work. Can be well camouflaged in forests.

District Eight:

Auntry Rogers- When he is around a girl he can never shut up. He is very tall. He is skinny with bule eyes. Firendly,Love

Fionnuala Ni Ceallaigh (Fio)- Long, reddy-orange curly hair with bright emerald eyes and freckles. She's pretty tall. She has a scar from the back of her right hand to her elbow, and from her left ear to her right shoulder blade. Solitary and seemingly perpetually angry, but warms up and shows her true side to friends

District Nine:
Wolfy Night- She has bright red hair and dark brown eyes. She never talks about the past or so. Darksided. She can be rude if get on her badside, She has sense of humor that can get her in trouble

Ronald Snow- Ronald is 5 feet 5 inches tall, and 150 pounds in weight . He has muscles from working with the grain in his District. He has blonde hair, and green eyes.Ronald is short tempered and mean. He has been like that since his family died when he was 12. He can be nice, if you get on his good side. He has always practiced to be in the Hunger Games, so he could get back at the Capitol for killing his family. He is a hard worker.

District Ten:
Micheal Gideon- He has shaggy goldish hair that normally hangs in his eyes. He has one blue eye, which changes to grey. His other eye is an olive green, with splashes of dark amber. He doesn’t think that he is very strong, so he doesn’t have any weapons, although, he is good at gathering, painting, and climbing.

Dynamic Taverns- She's pretty tall, has redish brown hair that is always in a ponytail. She never usually lets it down. But if she does, it falls down to her shoulder blades. She has bright green eyes She's bubbly and got a fighting spirit. She isn't afraid of most Careers and wouldn't go down without a fight

District Eleven:
Carson Kentz- Carson has shoulder length, curly, brwon hair. Her eyes are a weird yellow-hazel, with flecks of green and blue. She has a decent build from working in feilds and working-out everyday since she was around 10. This girl is a great climber and is certainly built for it. Being out in the sun tanned her skin slightly.Carson acts like a brainless twit. She pretends to have the mind of someone around 11 years old. The act drops as soon as she enters the arena; her true smarts pop out and she will be a force to be reckoned with.

District Twelve:
Girl Reserved

Leo-is a dirity blonde is funny gets mad easly wants to live
Last edited by lacke on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 am, edited 18 times in total.
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 pm

My Characters Forms:
Username: Squishy :3
Name:Micheal Gideon
District: 10
Description:He has shaggy goldish hair that normally hangs in his eyes. He has one blue eye, which changes to grey. His other eye is an olive green, with splashes of dark amber.
Personality: Hes quiet when you get to know him. But he's pretty nice and protective when you know him. He can make people trust him easily, and puts his trust in people he thinks he can trust.
Volunteered?: Nope
Kin:Just his mother
Crush: None
Weapon(s): None yet
Advantages: He is good at gathering, painting, and climbing.
Disadvantages:He doesn’t think that he is very strong, so he doesn’t have any weapons.
Allies: None yet.
Other: None
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:The Hunger Games:. (Accepting!)

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 pm

((First, we will start in the training Area. I will then/later decide when we will do interviews, etc.))
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjasWillBeNinjas<3 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Username: NinjasWillBeNInjas<3
Name: Heather (:3)
District: 4
Description: She has regular brown hair that goes to her shoulders, pale blue eyes, and freckles.
Personality: She's very hyper, and fun to be around. But she knows this is VERY serious buisness.
Volunteered? Nah :P
Kin: Her parents are alive, along with her little sister O:
Crush: None? :P
Weapon(s): Mostly just one knife
Advantages: She's tiny and quick, making her know how to get away faster.
Disadvantages:She's prone to sickness. O:
Allies: None, but hopefully she will get some...
Other: Dunno :3 Hi Stormeh
RIP my Nanna..... I will always love you forever and ever.... <3 You will forever be in my heart...

NinjasWillBeNinjas<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 pm

((Accepted. =D))
    ImageImageImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby champeo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Username: champeo
Name: Adam Harper
District: 5
Description: He is Caucasian, with somewhat pale skin, stormy gray eyes, and naturally shaggy brown hair. He is normal size, and has a small build. He is considered to be good-looking.
Personality: Adam is very kind, and he plans on giving up his life for someone in the Games. He is intelligent, one of the most knowledgeable in his class. His personality will hopefully bring him sponsors.
Volunteered? No
Kin: His father
Crush: Looking
Weapon(s): He is proficient with a bow and arrow. He has good archery skills, born a natural.
Advantages: Archery, knives, speed, camo. He is good with power and electricity, because that is Five's main industry.
Disadvantages: Not that strong, sometimes too kind, needs more bravery.
Allies: Wants to ally himself with Michael Gideon.
Other: N/A
Last edited by champeo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
champeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me