Alone in the Shade of Fire~ NEW ACCEPTING!!<3

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Alone in the Shade of Fire~ NEW ACCEPTING!!<3

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 am

I don't want to live in fear.

You are feared. By all normal people you are feared as an infection or a disease. You try to stay low, but it's hard. People are after you, hunting you for your blood. You get executed or tested on. Life was terrible. You have to be on your way all the time to avoid being captured by the humans. There are animals who can help you. They are the Animas, animals with the lost soul of a human. They can help you if they want. Othervise you're alone. Alone in the dark.

We are stronger together.

Some of you'r ancestors got together, to fight against the humans that was pressing them down. They formed a guild called The Soulspellers. They fought for your kind, passing their knowlege to the next generation, and so it has been for quite a while. Either way you are one of them, or living on your own, trying to fight for your life. You are a Mage, a spell-caster. It's said to be a blessing from the Gods, though the humans think diffrently. You live along with the nekos and the shifters, though you fare not on the same side. You are all fighting against eachother, fighting to find the object that can save them.
And they're all looking for the same thing: The Soulfire.It's an artifact with the power to bring the user that it has s´chosed back to life, and is there for the only thing that can save them from extintion. It is now in the posession of the Humans, but the are all searching for it desperatly. The humans are experimenting on it, and all of the nekos, mages, shifters and Animas are fearing for what will happen if they find out about it's dark hidden secret.
Who will you fight for?

Rules:
-Be nice
- No Gary-sues or Mary-sues
-This is not a Semi-lit RP, but still,be as descriptive as you can..
-No posting before I have accepted you.
- Use proper grammar and puncute.
-If you read the rules, put Grimmer under the form.
-Fill out the form properly
-DON'T KEEP SOMEONE OUT. That has happened me several times, and I promise you it's no fun at all.
-Keep the trolling down, please.
- No having a crush with your own charries!!!
- Please keep evrything childfriendly, I don't want this thread locked.
-If you discover that someone aren't nice to the rest in this RP, PM me and I'll fix that.
-I might add more rules later.

Here are the forms:

Mage
Code: Select all
[size=85][i] Soulsspeller/Mage.
[center][img]Picture here![/img]
[color=#008040]Nice to meet you!
.Full name: "(First, Middle and Last please.)"
.Nickname: "(What most people call you, or what you want to be called. Or both.)"
.Age:""
.Are you a Soulspeller?""
When I look in the mirror...
.Hair: "(What colour? How does it look like?)"
.Shape: "(Are you tall, thin, pale or something more specific? How is your physical appearence?)"
.Eyes " (What clolour or shape do they have?)"
.Height "(Please type more specific.)"
.Weight "(You don't have to type the specific weight, but for ex "around 50 kilo" something like that.)"
Me...
.Personality: "( No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)"
.History: "( Four or five good sentences.)"
.Strenghts: "(What are your strenghts?)"
.Weaknesses:"(Must type, I don't want Gary-sues or Mary-sues.)"
.Quirks: "(Something odd you can do?)"
.Phobias:"(Things that can make you freak out.)"
.Things I am good at:"(Might be a hobby, or something else, like sword-fighting, piano ect.)"
.Things I am bad at: "(Must type)"
.Secret crush: "(None from the beginning, please!)"
.Girlfriend/Boyfriens:"(Again, none from the beginning.)"
.Ex(es): "( Dated someone in your past?)"

[/color][/i][/size][/center]

Neko/Shapeshifter/Human!
[size=85][i]Nekos/Shapeshifter/Human.
(If you are a shifter, show the oicture of the animal as well, and describe it.)
[color=#FF4000]Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"(First, middle and last, please!)"
.Nickname:"(What most people call you, or what you prefer to be called. Or both.)"
When  I look in the mirror...
.Hair: "(What colour is it?How does it look like?)"
.Shape: "(Are you tall, thin, pale or something more specific? How is your physical appearence?)"
.Eyes: "(What colour are they? What shape do they have?)"
.Height:"(Please type more specific.)"
.Weight: "( You don't need to have a specific weight, but for ex: "around 50 kilo" something like that.)"
(. Animal description: "( Only type this if you are a shifter!)")
Me...
.Personality: "(No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)"
.History: "( Four or five good sentences please.)"
.Weaknesses:"( Must type, I don't want any Gary-sues or Mar-sues.)"
.Quirks: "( Something odd you can do?)"
.Phobias:"(Things that can make you freak out.)"
.Things I am good at:"( Might be a hobby, or something else, like swords-fighting, piano, ect.)"
.Things I am bad at: "(Must type.)"
.Secret crush: "( None from the beginning.)"
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "(Again, none from the beginning.)"
.Ex(es) "(Have you sated someone in your past?)"[/color][/center][/i][/size]

Animas!
[size=85][i]Animas
[color=#008000]Nice to meet you!
.Name: "(They usually only have one name)"
.Nickname: "(What people call you, or what you want to be called. Or both.)"
.Age: "(They get very old, some of the oldest are fivehundred years old.)"
.Pelt: "(If you have one...Can have strange markings on it, just not to much.)"
.Eyes: "( Colour? The can be unatural colours like red and orange.)"
:Height:""
.Weight:"(Possibly the normal weight of that animal.)"
Me...
.Personality: "( No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)"
.History: "( Four or five good sentences.)"
.Weaknesses: "(Must post, I don't want any Gary-sues or Mary-sues here.)"
.Quirks: "(Some odd things you can do?)"
.Phobias: "(Things that make you freak out.)"
.Secret crush: "(None from the beginning.)"
.Mate: "( None from the beginning.)"
.Ex(es): "(Dated someone in your past?)"
[/color][/center][/i][/size]

Minimods:
None yet.

More will come up! Hope that you join!
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alone in the Shade of Fire~ Semi-lit NEW ACCEPTING!!<3

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 am

My charries:
Soulsspeller.
Nice to meet you!
.Full name: "My name is Eryin Sara Enduin."

.Nickname: "Most people call me Ery, and thats fine to me."

.Age: "I'm fourteen, though I don't go to human school."

.Are you a Soulspeller?"Yes, I am. I joined a few months ago, as it was to dangerous to fight on my own."

.Hair: "My hair is black and a bit ruffled. It' reaches my shoulders, and I have a straight pile."

.Shape: "I am short, and quite pale.Or that's what evryone says, because I don't look into a mirror veyr often."

.Eyes "My eyes are black and quite big. I have heavy eyelids."

.Height "I am 1,67 cm to be correct. I just checked, so it should be alright."

.Weight "I'm quite thin, so I don't weigh that much..Mabye 35 kilos?"

Me...
.Personality: "Well...From an outsiders wiew I am a quiet, gruff and strange girl that spends most time on my own. I don't like strangers, and I only trist those dearest to me.I hav had to many mishaps in my life, and I don't want anymore of those. I am rather happy on the inside though, and can be quite friendly and loving. And I care for those I love."

.History: "When I was born, my mum died after a few hours. My father had already passed, or rather, dissapeared and belived dead. I had to live on my own, running away. I was taken care of by a mage named Erin, but she died when I was four, killed by humans. I lived in a forest until a few Humans found me. They took me to a lab where they tested me, torturing me, to say it straight. I succseed to run away, and seeked up the Soulspellers. I joined and have been living around them ever since."

.Strenghts: "Running. I can't imagine anything else, exept using magic. I am not good at much."

.Weaknesses:"I am not brave nor good at fighting. I can a few fire spells, but that's all. I am not good at arguing either."

.Quirks: "I can play piano with my toes. I suppose thats odd."

.Phobias:"When someone is hurting someone I like.And when people annoy me, that's no fun at all."

.Things I am good at:"I can play piano quite well. My fauvorite song is The Sacrifice by mIchael Nyman. I found some notes from a garbage bag and began to play it. The one thing the humans did for me. And I am good at climbing and jumping."

.Things I am bad at: "Most things, fighting, speaking, approaching people, being brave. There are a lot more, though I can't tell you all of them. I am principly bad at evrything."

.Secret crush: "None, why would I have one?"

.Girlfriend/Boyfriens:"Of course now.."

.Ex(es): "None."

Animas
Nice to meet you!
.Name: "My name is Grey."
.Nickname: "As my name is so short, most people just call me Grey. So I don't need a nickname."
.Age: "I am 180 years old now."
.Pelt: "It's dark-brown but a bit brighter at my head. It's lean at most times, thoudg can be a bit ruff at the neck."
.Eyes: "My eyes are pure orange."
:Height:"I am rather big, about 1,40 cm from the highest point on my back. Though as my horns are rather big, I can appear to be higher than I am."
.Weight:"Hmm...I'm not sure really. About the weight of a pony, I am rather light-footed."
Me...
.Personality: "I am understanding, wise, and not so laoud. I can appear sarcastic and angry though I am rather bright on m inside. Some mages and nekos don't like me because I mostly stick with the shifters. I have quite the temper at some times, and it's beginning to become a problem, but I mostly appear lovely."
.History: "I was killed when I was young, about fifteen years old. I was crushed in a car crash when I walked over a street and two cars hit me. I died after a few hours. That was terrible. Then I suddenly found myself in a new body, a beautiful stag. I had heard stories about the unaturals, but I never belived them. My soul and the stags soul melted togethrer, so here I am. I have been helping the non-humans sice then."
.Strenghts: "Calming people down when they're angry, I am rather good at that. And being resonable. There isn't much more right now."
.Weaknesses: "Well, as I am a stag, I'm not a very good fighter. The only things I can do to protect myself when danger comes is to hit them with my horns and run. My body isn't really build to fight."
.Quirks: "There isn't really anything. I can spin around in the air, but as a stag there isn't really much I can do."
.Phobias: "When people can't understand me. That is horrible, when they don't know how hard some things can be."
.Secret crush: "Nope. As an Anima I don't focus on that."
.Mate: "Nope!"
.Ex(es): "Not really..Only when I was a human."

Nekos/Shapeshifter/Human.
(If you are a shifter, show the oicture of the animal as well, and describe it.)
Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"Sara Freyja Ludvico."
.Nickname:"My name is so short, so most people just call me Sara."
.Age:"16 years."
.Hair: "It's long and blone, and it reaches my elbows."
.Shape: "I am quite short, and thin as well."
.Eyes: "They have a pale, yet deep green and yellow colour."
.Height:"I am about 1,70 centimetre."
.Weight: "I have no idea, it was ages ago, but I suppose around 37?"
Me...
.Personality: "I am a kind and caring girl that can remind you of a forest. I can be nice and caring, yet I'm rather shy. If I get angry I am not very plesant to be with, though I rarely get angry, i mostly get sad and offended. "
.History: "I was born in the forest. I was living with my mother and father for a very long time, but then some hunters killed my parents, and I barelt escaped. That was five years ago now, and I still grieve for them. But I try to find sompany as good as I can."
.Strenghts: "(I don't have many strenghts, but I am good at arguing. And I am swift like an eagle, running is defenitly one of my streghts."
.Weaknesses:"I am bad at fighting. And to discover when people are lying."
.Quirks: "Not that I can think off right now."
.Phobias:"When people are offending me. I get easily offended, and my temper is short."
.Things I am good at: "Hmm...I can't think of anything right now, exep agillity. I am good at playing violin, a mage taught me how to do it when I was small, frankly I don't have a violin."
.Things I am bad at: "Arguing in pressed situations, and to get out of hard situations."
.Secret crush: "Hehe..none right now."
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "None..."
.Ex(es) "No, I haven't."

Nekos/Shapeshifter/Human.
Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"Lara Riyna Croft."
.Nickname:"Lara. What else?"
.Hair: "It is very long, and it's darkblue. "
.Shape: "I am not short, though not tall either."
.Eyes: "They are darkblue, and abeautiful."
.Height:"I am about 1,75. Why?"
.Weight: "I don't know! I suppose I'm rather light..."
Me...
.Personality: "I am cold, cruel and mercyless, just as a Hunter should be. I hunt mages and other unnatural creatures. If calm, I can be caring and loving, othervise a merciless hunter. That is my life and goal, to kill all of them."
.History: "I am NOT going to tell that! I only tell that to those I love! It's a big shame, and I don't want to speard it."
.Strenghts: "Killing. Hunting. FIghting. Pretty much that..."
.Weaknesses:"Being pulled down in battles. Being pushed down is the worst thing I know!"
.Quirks: "I can stand on my hands and fire an arrow with my foots. I suppose that rather strange."
.Phobias: "When my prey escapes me."
.Things I am good at:"I am good at fighting, hunting and playing. I can lure almost anyone with my petty eyes. *le wink*"
.Things I am bad at: "Umm...Making up what to do when defeated. And being nice...xD"
.Secret crush: "None!"
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "Hmph."
.Ex(es) "Noo..."
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadbeat.bones » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 am

(sorry if this is not literate but i really want to join ^^ and an i be a minimod))
Nekos/Shapeshifter/human
actually me
Image i am white wolf with white eyes, a rare sight i am pure white and very soft
Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"(First, middle and last, please!)"shannkara lynn dunfee
.Nickname:"(What most people call you, or what you prefer to be called. Or both.)"shannie or blue either works i answer to both.
.Age:""15
.Hair: "(What colour is it?How does it look like?)" flat it a dirty blond and when wet it turns a dark brunet color with n blonde showing
.Shape: "(Are you tall, thin, pale or something more specific? How is your physical appearance?)"thin i have freckles across my nose and a little on my cheeks
.Eyes: "(What colour are they? What shape do they have?)"green and sometimes hazle it depends on what i am wearing if it is a green or purple they are a dark green and bright green
.Height:"(Please type more specific.)"5' and 6"
.Weight: "( You don't need to have a specific weight, but for ex: "around 50 kilo" something like that.)"105
(. Animal description: "( Only type this if you are a shifter!)")white wolf with white eyes a lovley personality and when she wants to be alone she wanders off and sits in a confined place
Me...
.Personality: "(No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)"i love anything i do get mad at tings when people act dumb. when i dont like something i try not to say anything but if it realy bothers me i will try and say it as nice as posible. i am verry nice and if you get me mad then it had to be for some thing stupid or dumb.i am a very self confined person i only talk to you if i know you and i want to be friends with you other than that i dont talk.
.History: "( Four or five good sentences please.)"i have a sister who whent to a correctional facilaty for her attitude and other things, so i dicited i would be the best child they wanted me to be so i guess you could say that i was a" goodie two shoes " but i only do that to make their lives happy and better. i dont really do much then that .^^
.Weaknesses:"( Must type, I don't want any Gary-sues or Mar-sues.)"my weakness is any dog i like
.Quirks: "( Something odd you can do?)"i can persuade animals like dogs to do things like get something or attack things
.Phobias:"(Things that can make you freak out.)"snakes any type of bug and reptile, mice, rats.
.Things I am good at:"( Might be a hobby, or something else, like swords-fighting, piano, ect.)"drawing animals like wolves and dogs and playing my violin
.Things I am bad at: "(Must type.)"i can not draw people if my life depended on it.
.Secret crush: "( None from the beginning.)"none but open
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "(Again, none from the beginning.)"none but open
.Ex(es) "(Have you dated someone in your past?)"no and i hope not
Image Image Image
████████ ████████ ████████

B
T
S
!

A
R
M
Y
!
Image Image Image
YoonMin ████████████

DeadBeat.Bones here,Hello!!
I did go by Bones,don't take. I write
FanFics @MissMinYoongiKook
I'll join your rp! just pm me!

My Newest Friend Mochii
Deadbeat.bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 am

((Accepted! Remember dots though. It's good someone joined!))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadbeat.bones » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 am

thank you }}^^
Image Image Image
████████ ████████ ████████

B
T
S
!

A
R
M
Y
!
Image Image Image
YoonMin ████████████

DeadBeat.Bones here,Hello!!
I did go by Bones,don't take. I write
FanFics @MissMinYoongiKook
I'll join your rp! just pm me!

My Newest Friend Mochii
Deadbeat.bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:01 pm

((bump!!)
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Bump! Please join!
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 am

Half Demon shapshifter.
Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"(First, middle and last, please!) drake lucifer kelski"
.Nickname:"(What most people call you, or what you prefer to be called. Or both.)decon "
.Age:"16"
When I look in the mirror...Image true form Image
.Hair: "(What colour is it?How does it look like?) black true form white"
.Shape: "tall thin wide shoulders"
.Eyes: "(What colour are they? What shape do they have?)blue(dark) "
.Height:"(Please type more specific.)6'5"
.Weight: "( You don't need to have a specific weight, but for ex: "around 110 pounds" something like that.)around 110 pounds"
(. Animal description: Image
he is a demon wolf with red eyes white fur and a blue lace around his tail
Me...
.Personality: "(No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)he is silent most of the times stays out of sight but he has a fot side to him but you have to ease it out"
.History: "( Four or five good sentences please.)when he was born his mother was caught in a fire him too but the gladly made it out his demon father died in the fire"
.Strenghts: "(What are your strenghts?) power in muceles is very very strong"
.Weaknesses:"( Must type, I don't want any Gary-sues or Mar-sues.) led light being shone on him"
.Quirks: "( Something odd you can do?) control wolves and wolf demons"
.Phobias:"(Things that can make you freak out.)nothing really"
.Things I am good at:"( Might be a hobby, or something else, like swords-fighting, piano, ect.fighting expert"
.Things I am bad at: "(Must type.) piano guitar insterment playing"
.Secret crush: "shannkara(when they meet)"
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "(Again, none from the beginning.)no"
.Ex(es) "(Have you sated someone in your past?)no"
Last edited by Rats. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 am

(Just fill out the form a little bit more, then you're accepted!)
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 am

I <3 InuYasha wrote:Half Demon shapshifter.
Nice to meet you!
.Full name:"(First, middle and last, please!) drake lucifer kelski"
.Nickname:"(What most people call you, or what you prefer to be called. Or both.)decon "
.Age:"16"
When I look in the mirror...Image true form Image
.Hair: "(What colour is it?How does it look like?) black true form white"
.Shape: "tall thin wide shoulders"
.Eyes: "(What colour are they? What shape do they have?)blue(dark) "
.Height:"(Please type more specific.)6'5"
.Weight: "( You don't need to have a specific weight, but for ex: "around 110 pounds" something like that.)around 110 pounds"
(. Animal description: Image
he is a demon wolf with red eyes white fur and a blue lace around his tail
Me...
.Personality: "(No RPing out, four or five good sentences please.)he is silent most of the times stays out of sight but he has a fot side to him but you have to ease it out"
.History: "( Four or five good sentences please.)when he was born his mother was caught in a fire him too but the gladly made it out his demon father died in the fire"
.Strenghts: "(What are your strenghts?) power in muceles is very very strong"
.Weaknesses:"( Must type, I don't want any Gary-sues or Mar-sues.) led light being shone on him"
.Quirks: "( Something odd you can do?) control wolves and wolf demons"
.Phobias:"(Things that can make you freak out.)nothing really"
.Things I am good at:"( Might be a hobby, or something else, like swords-fighting, piano, ect.fighting expert"
.Things I am bad at: "(Must type.) piano guitar insterment playing"
.Secret crush: "shannkara(when they meet)"
.Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "(Again, none from the beginning.)no"
.Ex(es) "(Have you sated someone in your past?)no"

better?

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items