Dragon Riders(Eragon rp)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Dragon Riders(Eragon rp)

Postby .Apocalypse. » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Eragon has hatched all 20 dragon eggs, and has returned to Alagaesia meeting up with the new riders to train them alongside Arya. But Galbotorix's foloers have not yet been killed, and are trying to restart the forsworn starting with one rider, and changing history forever...

Rules:
1. Tess' rules
2. Only mild cussing
3. This is placed in the past
4. Eragon and other book charries will not be played
5. Your charries cannot have a crush on each other, and please timeskip inappropriate scenes
Last edited by .Apocalypse. on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me and my sis cpleope share a computer, don't ban us!Join this rp and get a FREE UNCOMMON!!! ((Likely wishlist))
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters and forms

Postby .Apocalypse. » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Characters

Magic users:
etc.

Galbotorix's followers:
1. (Reserved for rider)
etc.

Elves:
1. Jezebelle
etc.

Dwarves:
etc.

Riders:
1. Kali(Elf)
2. Fallone(Human)
3. Sealane(Elf)
4. Tanisha(Elf)
5. Zain(Human)

Forms:

Elves, Dwarves, humans, and Galbatorix followers:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Follower?:
Appearance(Pic.):
Personality:
Other:

Rider form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Dragon appearance:
Dragon personality:
Appearance(Pic.):
Personality:
Other:
Last edited by .Apocalypse. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Me and my sis cpleope share a computer, don't ban us!Join this rp and get a FREE UNCOMMON!!! ((Likely wishlist))
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby .Apocalypse. » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

My characters:

Username: .Apocalypse.
Name: Kali
Dragon name: Onalira
Dragon appearance: Image
Dragon personality: Kind and protective, but cannot be beaten in battle
Appearance(Pic.): Image
Personality: Caring, and very protective of Onalira
Other: Nope

Username: .Apocalypse.
Name: Fallone
Dragon name: Silana
Dragon personality: Completely loyal and devoted, but single minded, will always keep people on track
Personality: Fun loving and hyper, her mind often drifts, unlike Silana
Other: Nope
Last edited by .Apocalypse. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Riders(Eragon rp)

Postby Galaxy❄ » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Username:.:saphira:.
Name: sealane
Dragon name: saphire
Dragon personality: kind. protective. she won't back down from a fight. she will never give up
Personality: caring. she will do anything to keep those in need safe.
Other: she's an elf
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadeslayer243 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Username: Teags1
Name: Tanisha Evenda
Dragon name: Ametista (Am-a-tis-ta (a in ta pronounced like in apple)
Dragon personality: Protective (as all dragons are), Fierce, nice but dangerous..... like me at school XD
Personality: Likes to read, Protective of friends and family. happy, somewhat serious.
Other: can't wait to finish her training. she is an elf.
Last edited by Shadeslayer243 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadeslayer243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mother of Dragons » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Username: Pixie_Lixie
Name: Jezebelle Sylvari
Species: Elf
Follower?: No
Appearance:
Personality: Jezebelle, or Jezzie, is bright and bubbly. She is quite chatty at times and is known for her eccentric behaviour. She is fun-loving and energetic which she puts to use by exploring around Alagaesia despite what she's been warned. She jokes around a lot however will become serious if she needs to fight to protect herelf or her friends.
Other:
Her pet horse, Deker

Username: Pixie_LIxie
Name: Zain Morganthe
Dragon name: Kaurarg
Dragon appearance:
Dragon personality: Kaurarg is bitter and has little patience. His fiery temper keeps him far from pleasent and speaks sarcastically and coldly. However he's wise and knows when to keep his sardonic comments to a minmum and his anger under control. His vicious nature though proves to be useful in battle as he shows little fear and mercy.
Appearance:
Personality: Zain is quirky and socially awkward. He never was one to hang around other people and he was also never good at flirting with girls. He generally spends his time reading anything he can find or walking around alone as his dragon never keeps close to him unless necessary. He is a little jumpy and still is a little frightened of his dragon even though he knows that Kaurarg would be committing suicide if he killed his rider. Despite his lack of social abilites and his little courage, Zain is quite smart and knows about the elves, dwarves and dragons from what he has read in various sources and he also knows the ancient language on a basic level.
Other: None
MOTHER OF DRAGONS

[THEY CANT TAME US]
ImageImageImage
Mother of Dragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Apocalypse. » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 am

@Saphira: Accepted

@Teags1: Accepted

@Pixie_Lixie: Accepted, and Kali will have a crush on Zain

((We can start))

The steady rumble of Onalira's breath soothed Kali as she lay at the sleeping dragon's side. The stars glistened overhead, and the moon shone over Alegaesia. She heard the steady thump of dragon wings and looked up to see Maki riding Silana.
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:41 am

sealane was riding saphire.saphire loved flying through clouds. she spiraled to the ground. when she landed sealane jumped off her back. sealane walked into her house. she never really met any other rider. she lived alone.
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mother of Dragons » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Zain was sitting on the floor of his bedroom with his back pressed against his bed. He was reading an old scroll which he had traded for from a traveller a couple of months back. It was about the Dwarves and although he had read the scroll enough times that he had memorised it, he still was intrigued by the language.
Hiding from me again boy? A voice asked in the back of his mind.
Zain dropped the scroll in surprise and scrambled over to his window, his dragon had once again startled him and this time he was clearly annoyed. However the window showed no signs of the dragon.
What? No I..I was Zain began to protest.
"Damn it" He grumbled when Kaurarg was nowhere to be seen. Rumbling laughter erupted inside his head and he could already feel a headache coming on.
You have to stop doing that. The force of that noise could cause me brain damge! He chatised his dragon.
You had that before me boy! Kaurarg retorted bitterly.
Oh great now you think you have a sense of humour. Zain muttered as he ran a hand through his hair.
I can still you hear your thoughts you foolish boy and you should be careful. Kaurarg grumbled.
Well then can you stay out of my head? Zain replied, the question seeming to be more rhetorical. He retraced his steps back to his bed where he picked up the scroll and returned it back to its place on his shelves then he flopped down on his bed, the mattress groaning under his weight. Zain folded his hands underneath his head and stared blankly at the ceiling.
I am a dragon yet I am forced to live like nothing more than a common animal. One day you and I will settle this and you will treat me as I should be, Good Night. Kaurarg said with certainty then, to both Zain's horror and relief, the dragon flew out of range and his head was filled with his own thoughts.
"A dragon wants to settle something with me. I am so dead" He muttered under his breath.

Jezebelle sat upon the back of her trusted horse. The stallion's mane blew lazily in the light breeze. Behind them the forest of Du Weldenvarden was like a tall looming shadow, reaching out towards them. Tonight though this elf was not going to be contempt with just riding around the trees and undergrowth. She encouraged Deker on. Tonight she was going to ride until neither of them could go any further. Explore the world like they did on rare occasions. Jezebelle tugged her dark green cloak's hood over her face, to conceal her elfish features and beauty. She then leant forward and softly whispered, "Hlaupa". The stallion reared back pawing the air with his hooves and when he landed they were moving swiftly away into the night.
MOTHER OF DRAGONS

[THEY CANT TAME US]
ImageImageImage
Mother of Dragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Apocalypse. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 am

Kali then noticed Kauraurg flying overhead. Her eyes widened, thinkin of Zain, but did not see the rider on the crimson dragon's back. The steady thump, thump of wings almost made Kali go to sleep, but her eyes snapped open when she realized it. Kali shifted her weight gently, elegantly sliding out from underneath Onalira and woke the dragon with a probe to the mind. At first, Onalira threw her defenses up, but swiftly pulled them down as she realized it was Kali. Little one? The majestic snowy dragon asked. Yes. Someone's dragon has flown away again. Kali let out a sigh aloud and Onalira understood. Would you like to give the other little one a 'heads up?' as you say Kali rolled her eyes. Yes The elf climbed up Onalira's side before pulling her feet into the straps in the saddle. Lets go
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me