Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby yuki, » Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 am

Making her way to the sword fighting arena, Elena walked briskly over to the dummies, avoiding eye contact with anyone she passed. Unsheathing her sword, she began to hack and slash at the dummies, a favourite past time of hers as it let her let go of all her stress and anger. Breathing heavily, she paused, looking at the messed up bundle that had looked almost humanoid like a few minutes before. Brushing a stray strand of her out of her face, she sheathed her sword, surveying what she had done with little interest.
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxElinAmixX » Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 am

Jules&Jase wrote:Juliet said 'bye' to Jase and walked to the Big House. She'd heard about Emy, but didn't know exactly what happened. When she walked in, she saw Liam. Juliet walked quietly up to him, "Hey, how is she? I, um, never heard what happened... If it's not too much, could you tell me??

Liam jerked his head around. A long brown haired girl was standing behind him. He hadn't heard her coming in. "Emy... She's in a somewhat-enchanted sleep. She had only came to Camp Half-Blood for one day. Then the next day she never woke up. We found her in her bed. Everyone else was up and at it except for her. We all thought she was pulling a little starter mischief since she's the daughter of Hermes, but when some girl wanted to throw cold water on her, Emy never even flinched, though her breathing slowed from the cold. And that's how she became like this, resting in the Big House. Someone was supposed to watch her in case something happens, but I guess Argon had some quick business to do and Regal isn't around. So I'm watching her for a while, just to pass the time or reflect on the quest, whichever I feel like thinking about." Liam gave a wry smile.
XxElinAmixX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 am

"Oh," Juliet nodded, "I'm sorry." She walked over and sat beside Liam, she had nothing else to do. She looked at him, "So what's this quest about? I think my best friend is going, but he wouldn't tell me what it's about... I doubt even he knows." She flipped her hair to the side and started braiding it. Juliet always did that when she was worried.
I HAVE TO QUIT. PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF ANY RP's I'M IN!! I'm SORRY!!
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxElinAmixX » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

"No one is sure yet, though Logan went to the Oracle to get his- . . . our prophecy. All we know now is to head into the Labyrinth by entering the only entrance behind our camp. Just so you know, the Labyrinth is huge. It's right underneath the whole country. Used to be in Greece, but you know, since Olympus moved, the Labyrinth followed. There are other things that we're trying to put together the pieces to, too. Some stuff like Emy's unconsciousness, my dream about my sister being killed, and my dad . . ." Liam realized he was talking awkwardly. He said quickly, "Well, at least they're my problems. I don't know if Logan, Jenna, and the others are having trouble involving the quest too. Let's hope not."

Just then, Argon entered the cabin. He grunted approvingly to Liam to show that he can take care of Emy now. Liam nodded.

"It was nice to let all of that out. Thanks for listening to my yaps. See you around if we don't leave too soon." Liam got up and quickly shuffled out of the room. He couldn't take it anymore. He was trying not to think about it again, but no matter what, the same thoughts always find a way to occupy his mind. And just then he almost blurted out his personal problems to a girl he'd just met. That was totally unnecessary. He thought. Liam clenched his teeth and fist. He stormed out of the porch without realizing it.
XxElinAmixX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Juliet blinked as Liam stormed out of the room, "Oh... Bye... She waved to Argon then left the room and wandered aimlessly around camp, looking for someone to talk to.
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose ♥ » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 am

((bookmarking...))

Rose ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxElinAmixX » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Jules&Jase wrote:Juliet blinked as Liam stormed out of the room, "Oh... Bye... She waved to Argon then left the room and wandered aimlessly around camp, looking for someone to talk to.

((Haha, I'm sorry but I'd just wanted to make the story interesting to read. ;P
*Sigh, I SERIOUSLY don't know if this roleplay is going to last. I don't visit as much as I used to...))
XxElinAmixX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

(Um, this one might not, but I have one if you would like to join....)
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivvyia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 am

Demi-god forms:
Full Name: Fabrizio Apollo Rizzo
God\Goddess Parent: Hades
Parent Skill: Control Death, Conjure hellhounds and melt into shadows.
Personality: Fabrizio is very quiet. He hardly talks and is very shy. He likes to be alone but deep inside, he's a secret romantic. Many people are afraid of Fabrizio because he's known to get angry easily. Fabrizio likes peace and quiet and hates the city life. He is a bit of a player and has gone out with many people, too many to name. Fabrizio is called "Heartbreaker" by many people but he usually ignores them, trying to make himself happy again.
History: As a young boy, Fabrizio was often found cowering in corners yelling nonsense about monsters. His mother was afraid people would start thinking he was mental so they sent him to camp.
Crush: No one, yet(;
Boy/Girlfriend: No one, yet(;
Picture/ Description: Image
How Long have you Been here?: Three years
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE&feature=BFa&list=PLC0745A87BE5BA757&index=64&shuffle=100307 Loser-Beck
Other: Percy Jackson :3
Olivvyia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm

(( [b]Accepted, -Zenoze<3- ! Thanks for joining and sorry for the late reply D:
Guys, re-cap, please? D:
I'M BACK! Anyone know where we are? :/

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me