--Cold Blooded-- [Vampire&Werewolf romance]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: --Cold Blooded-- [Vampire&Werewolf romance]

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 am

[Was that post your character talking? If so, you need to put quotation marks and something that follows it. like '(characters name here) calls out, hoping for a response.
If it was not your character talking, please use parentheses or brackets ^^]
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:31 am

Username: ponylover_91_1
Name: Dylan James Filosi
Real Age: 347
Coven: Dark
Power: Dylan can communicate mentally with humans, werewolves, vamps, and animals. He is NOT a mind reader.
Personality: Dylan is, just as his clan, dark and mysterious. He's a classic trouble maker, making him cocky and a smart alec. He can mouth off easily, and takes insults very personally, so you better know how to sleep with one eye open. The forest is his home, and he'll gladly kill anyone that threatens it, or his clan. Unlike most vampires, he actually doesn't mind the werewolves, and used to have a few wolf friends. Dylan is very much a ladies man, and a huge flirt. He's very romantic, but can get a little carried away at times.
Appearance:http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/20071228/655078cf-6ab0-4748-bba4-2f2aac0a4513/CuteEmoBoy.jpg
Crush: None, OPEN!
Other: There's a raven that he calls Christopher that follows him around.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 am

[ponylover_91_1~ Accepted ^^]
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Lizzy looked up and headed to the other Vampires territory. Lizzy skipped over the boarder and strated walking around. She was so getting busted she thought.
CS Friends,
I'm having a major block, where I can't really come up with anything to put in the forms. I usually go through this block once a year and this year it's right now. So sorry to all.
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 am

Dylan lay stretched out on a large boulder in the sun, cat like in a way. The evening light was slowly fading, he himself didn't really need the warmth but it felt good on his cold skin. He sighed softly and pushed himself up into a sitting position. A large raven cawed softly and flew down. "You stupid thing Christopher, you're lucky I don't eat you. I wonder what you did with out me feeding you." Dylan laughed softly and stroked the black bird as it landed on his shoulder, pecking him softly for food.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 am

Lizzy stopped behind a tree and looked around. Then she saw someone on a boulder. "Dang it." SHe whispered.
CS Friends,
I'm having a major block, where I can't really come up with anything to put in the forms. I usually go through this block once a year and this year it's right now. So sorry to all.
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 pm

WildAtHeart wrote:
{*Aphrodite*}

Aphrodite inclined her head torwards the vamp who was mocking but she didn't say a word to her but was interested in the wolf in front of her.She liked playing with peoples emotions except when they noticed.So she stretched her mind in emotions and reached the leach, dousing her with joy and love.She snickerd and turned back torwards the male."Interesting you shall' ask who I am." She spoke creamy with her wolfie expression."Shall you know I am Aphrodite, I would of changed in human form but my clothes are a little bit over 500 yards from here, so who might be you?" She wondered gazing directly into his eyes.She didn't touch his consincious but was intemmidated to do so.

.: Anthony :.
"Nice to meet you, Aphrodite" Anthony says with a slight nod. "I'm Anthony" he adds on shortly after. He would try to ignore the vampire threatening to cross the border, unless she actually did it. Which he figured was very unlikely since most of them were cowards in his eyes; all talk, no action. Slowly, he turns his attention back to the female wolf, Aphrodite, and looked at her with his golden eyes. "How long have you been out here?" He asked, wondering why he hadn't ever seen her around before.

.: Evangeline :.
Evangeline slowly walked through the forest, quietly humming in her nearly flawless voice, the tune of "My Immortal". She came to an abrupt stop when the scent of another vampire, not one of her clan, faintly wafted through the air.
She let out an annoyed sigh before walking indirectly towards the scent. She carefully placed her footing, making sure not to step on anything that might give make her presence obvious to the other vampire.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Lizzy heard someone far off and it wasn't someone she knew. Lizzy stepped out into the open. SHe saw that it was a guy on the rock. "Hello." Lizzy said quietly.
CS Friends,
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DysFUNctional » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 am

And I'm Cheyenne said Chey, looking at Aphrodite cautiously.
you don't remember me but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
and dream i do...

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

~"Taking over Me" by Evanescence
DysFUNctional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 am

[Hey, check out my other RP, "Secrets Revealed" we only need two more people to start!]
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me