The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP

Postby Nopers » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm

otay. Ima waiting for someone to come to the clearing.
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Jersey downed the small coffee quickly and walked outside into the parking lot. "Seether, was there something we were supposed to do today?" she asked, acknowledging the feeling in her stomach. "Well, yes. We were supposed to meet Lyra, Comet and Wildfire in the clearing," he replied calmly. "Oh yeah! I completely forgot. Can we go now?" Seether got down on all fours, "Of course."
When they arrived in the clearing, Jersey was glad to see Lyra, Comet and Wildfire. Something caught her eye as she dismounted and she turned to look towards the wolfish creatures sleeping nearby. "Comet, who are they?" she asked quietly. Seether got to his feet and Des perched on his shoulder.
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopers » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 am

((Yayz!))

Lyra and her companions greeted Jersy, Des, and Seether when they arrived. Comet turned her attention towards the human of the group when she asked her question. "I'm not sure..." the white dragon answered uncertainly. "They look Scorch's pack. I met them when we were still trapped in the realms of the gods but...it looks much much smaller now. He stood at the head of at least 20 elementals when I knew him...and clearly he did not have humans traveling with him at the time either." she remarked, wondering what could have happened to the proud pack she once knew.

((Hey I'm not going to have the wolves wake up until Alpha can get on again since she plays two of them XD))
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 pm

(** Question, is the clearing near the river Carina's at right now? **)
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopers » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 pm

((Yup))
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm

(** Okay ^^ **)

"So," Carina asked, sitting next to Kasprian on the pebbley shore, "Mind giving me a ride?" She grinned at him, a grin full of childish exitement. A part of her facade was still put up for him, the creature she felt that she had known her entire life. After all, Carina never immediately trusted someone or something she just met, even if she had felt like she'd known him her entire life.

"Sure," Kasprian sighed, gliding over a thin film of water next to Carina. He knew that it would take a lot of effort in order to break through her barrier of protection, but he was determined to do it. No matter how long it took, the water unicorn knew that he would gain Carina's trust. Once he was sure that she had a good grip on his slippery back, he made another thin film of water appear about a feet off the ground and slid on it, towards the scent of humans and other magical creatures. He didn't know why, it was as if he was drawn to them or something. The collection of fins on his body spread out around him as he came to a stop, and soon, a thin layer of water covered his sensetive skin, leaving only his seahorse-like head uncovered.

"Ooh, people!" Carina chirped happily, waving her arms and running towards them. "Hi! I wonder why we're all gathered here in the same place." She knew that these two humans could see mythical creatures, since the huge white dragon seemed protective of one human and was talking to another human. "I wonder if it's because of our guardians? Or maybe it's because people like us are just generally attracted to each other." She made a face. "Not in that way, of course. But you guys probably don't think like that, right? I mean, I know people who think like that but you guys don't seem to be that type of people. Then again, appearances could be deceiving, and it usually is, so I shouldn't judge you after just seeing you but--"

Carina, Kasprian's voice echoed in her head, You're talking too much again.

"... oh." She blinked and turned her blue-green eyes upon the group. "Sorry! I talked too much again. You see, I have a tendency to do that. See, here I go again!" She laughed at herself. "Anyways, I'm Carina. Nice to meet you all!"

The girl talked so fast that Kasprian doubted that they caught half of what she said. Shaking his head slightly at his human compaion's behaviour, the water unicorn sighed to himself. He could tell that this human would be a handful for him to handle...
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:07 am

Jersey was about to reply to Comet when a girl arrived astride a water unicorn. She was shocked at first, but when the girl went off talking about 50 miles an hour, she just stood there, with an eyebrow raised in a skeptical expression. When the girl stopped talking finally, Jersey let out a little laugh. "Nice to meet you, Carina. I'm Jersey, this is Seether," she said, motioning towards Seether's gigantic figure. The giant waved politely at Carina, his blue eyes bright and friendly, "And that's Des," Jersey pointed to the magnificent phoenix resting on Seether's shoulder. Des gave the new arrivals a glance and a trill that sounded like a harmonica before returning to preening her feathers.
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:38 am

(Uhhhheeeeeyyyyyyaaaaa Imma try to cut back in xD. How should I go/where? lol)
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopers » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 am

((Oh you can just have your characters come to the clearing. I'm making some crazy stuff happen tomarrow :twisted:))

Lyra grinned at the girl who was talking a mile a minute. Wildfire chittered at her and flew over to land on the other girl's head. "You talk a lot" he laughed. Grinning, he gave a nod to her dragon as well. "Very nice to meet you and your chittery human! That is my human, Lyra. And the great lump of white scales over there is Comet" he said, pointing with his wing to first Lyra then Comet, who growled at him playfully. The dragon nodded to the newcommers and looked at Lyra. "It seems as though a few have returned. Why is it that you summoned us here?" Comet asked her. "Well its just something that Artemis told me before she left...she said beware the faris....what does that mean? Whats a faris", she asked, confused and a little frightened.

((sorry for the sucky post guys. I'm just not feelin it today!))
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soccerlvr » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 pm

((Sorry guys, I'm on vaca and this is one oof the only times I can post, but as soon as I'm back I'll be sure to reply better!))

My Kitsune, Glacier
Soccerlvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me