OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

Postby AcidicEye » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

(It's okay. :3)

Ty just sat there, a grin on his face. "That's okay, we could just walk. I've gotten pretty familuar with the allies around town and I know where the closest church is, so we can take some short cuts!" he said in his usual childish manner. Ty looked at God. "But I think we should get Grandpa's say in this first." Tyler said, nodding in God's direction. Growing up, Tyler had gone to church on any Sunday that he could. No one had ever yelled at him or hit him there. But he hadn't even come within 10 feet of one since he ran away; it reminded him to much of why he ran away.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm

God, who had been silently looking at a handful of pictures he'd found next to her TV, lifted his head and nodded absently. "Yes, yes, it sounds right. I remember watching the first ever mass... It was so wonderful," he said, smiling a little to himself. "Although I don't know why they kept talking about how wonderful I am. Really, it wasn't all me. The angels were terribly helpful..." Carly rolled her eyes.

"Can we just go before it gets dark?" she asked.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Tyler hopped up with a sudden burst of energy. "Of course! C'mon, c'mon!" he said as he ran to the door, standing infront of it. He was rolling his weight from his toes to his heels in an impatient manour.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Carly grabbed a shoulder bag and shoved her wallet inside of it, not knowing how long they would be out. She apologized to Felix and locked the door after God. "I suppose you're in the lead, Tyler," God said, smiling. Carly closed her mouth tight to not retort. She was going to have to get used to following others again. The last time, she remembered, did not work out so well. But what could it hurt? She tried to convince herself. She was just unlucky the first time. And how likely was it to happen again? Not very.

"This is weird," Joshy said, after barely a minute of walking together, his hands behind his head, looking up at the sky.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Tyler was leading quite comfortabley. They were walking in a strait line down the side walk for the first few minutes, then he started turning sharply into near-invisable allies. A steady pattern was forming: strait, left, strait, right, left, strait. After one more turn to the left, a church came into veiw. In all it had only taken them roughly 15 minutes. "I used to go to this church when I was growing up..." Ty murmerd as his eyes traced the features of the holy building, the memories of seeing it seeping into his mind.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 pm

"Goodness, the stained glass is beautiful! Just beautiful!" God said, his neck craned for a better look. Carly placed one hand on each of his shoulders and pushed him inside, muttering about how everything was lovely or beautiful or perfect or whatever, and overuse was rendering the words meaningless, but God didn't seem to be paying her much mind. He was already marveling at the art inside.

Joshy entered and looked around, shivered. "So, now what? This place gives me the heeby-jeebies, man," he said.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:13 pm

"Get used to it. This is the one place where I wasn't beaten blody as a kid." Tyler hissed at Joshy. thenhe ralised how agressive he had sounded and gave Joshy an appologetic look before continuing to walk. The preist ddn't appearto be around, but tht would be normal if i was the same preist from Ty's childhood. Growing up and coming to this church all time, you began to get into th habit of seeingthe preist suddenly 'appea out of no where'.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Joshy shrugged and pressed his lips together. He wanted to keep himself from saying, 'lot of rage, Harv.' It was difficult, though. He'd always had trouble keeping his mouth shut. Carly was sitting in the first row a pews, looking up at a statue of Jesus with her hair falling out of her face, over her back, tangling in a book of songs tucked in the pew behind her. Joshy walked over and loosened it to distract himself; she didn't notice.

God stood on the stage, directly below said Jesus sculpture, muttering words that none of them could hear. His eyes were closed, his face set in concentration.

ooc; I'll let you play the priest if you think we need him.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm

(I was... but reading what God was doing gave me an idea. How about the angels some how start to talk to them after God is done? :3)

Tyler sat in the first row of pews as well, but a little ways off from the others. He wishe he had some money to give, but it wasn't an unknowen fact that he was broke. So, insead, he began to play one of the songs from the books. The sound echod in the near empty church, but was soft and had a nice sound to it.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:00 pm

ooc; I wish I had the drawing skill to do this scene. >:C

bic; God stepped down off the stage and dipped his finger in a basin of holy water. It rippled and, although he removed his hand, continued rippling. He frowned at it, looking down into the crystal clear liquid, intrigued. "Hello," the water said, in at least twenty voices he could pick out at once. "We're very sorry, sir, very sorry. We tried to prevent this from happening. But it seems we are trapped in this quagmire now. We will commence your return as soon as we know how."

Joshy was at God's side in half a moment. "But how can we help?" he demanded, feeling a little odd at yelling at a pool of water.

"Protect yourselves and your God," it said simply. The water continued to ripple, although it suddenly seemed like they were hesitant ripples. "We are working as hard as we can, but... we still do not know how this occurred, or how to fix it. We wish to help you. We have left each of you with a powerful weapon to use against the sinners."
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me