FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*New and needs people*

Postby horrorterror » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 am

Madison climbed up onto the ceiling and went through an air vent onto the roof. She knew the water wouldn't be able to reach her up there so she would be ok.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 am

Damon lept swiftly into a tree and watched the water, he was calm as he looked at his watch.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 am

Ari and Lucas were trapped, caught in the square that led off to four different hallways, with huge gushes of water running down each path. They weren't going to make it. Suddenly, a burst of water spurted forward and tore Ari away from Lucas, who had been holding on to her very tightly. "LUKE!" she screamed.
"Ari!" he yelled and foolishly dove into the water after her. He was a strong swimmer, but not strong enough. The water carried him towards Ari, and he grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. She was crying, and held on to him with strength that would have made an anaconda look weak. They were agaid heading for steel doors: the gym. If they were to crash into them, it would be instant brain death for each of them. That's when Luke saw the red curtains. The thick velvet ones that had apparently always been there but he had never noticed. With Ari clinging to his chest, he climbed up the red curtains seconds before the water crashed into the doors. He climbed higher, until he spotted an air vent. He shoved Ari threw it, and followed her. They were now on the roof. They were soaking wet, and lying on the roof, gasping for breath.
Ari got up, and pulled Luke up with her. She grasped him and hugged him tightly, tears soaking her already wet face.
Luke kissed the top of Ari's head. That's when he noticed Madison. He gently pulled away from Ari and put an arm around her waist. "You alright?" he asked Madison.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 am

Madison said,"Yup, you?'' She asked,"You aren't really murderers are you? Don't deny it I can tell.'' Her steel gray eyes narrowed slightly.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 am

Ari and Lucas sighed. "No, not really," Ari said. "But we can't leave each other, so we stay here, in this foresaken school."
Luke nodded in agreement, squeezing Ari's waist.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 am

Emilyth tried to get up to the roof somehow; time was running out. The water was up to her chest and rising rapidly. She saw no ways to get up to the roof- she saw no vents. No ladders. No emergency exits. For the first time in her life, Emilyth experienced panic. And her face clearly showed it. She told herself to get a grip; panic never got anybody anywhere. The water was at her neck... and she was rapidly searching for some way to escape. Up to her mouth... still nothing. Her nose... nothing. And finally... over her head. Emilyth gasped for air, but nothing but water filled her lungs. She coughed and sputtered, trying to yell, do anything to attract attention. The water blocked out any noise she made.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Madison said,"I knew it from the start. I won't tell, but hey you can't trust the word of a cold blooded murderer can you?'' Her steel gray eyes had no emotion and it was if she could stare into your soul.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Damon lept lithly onto the school roof from the branch, he looked over at Madison, Ari, and Lucas. Only one murderer in the group. He headed towards the edge of the roof.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Emilyth was running out of breath. She started to panic again. The book and necklace were still in her grip, but then she went limp. Her limbs were no longer thrashing. She was pale, motionless, and the items slipped out of her grasp.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

"No," he said, "We can't. But we can quickly turn into murderers if your mouth might happen to open and our secret happens to slip."
Ari nodded grimly. She was a bad guy killer, after all. If Madison turned out to be a bad guy...well..
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me