✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Rusty20 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Xeria Dream: Tags: None

She finally got the file cabinet off but their was nothing in their but junk and weridness a box of tennis balls and a taxidermy squirrel, "Okay this is a bit creepy." She said then she heard someone talking and turned around to see a dog the first one she had ever met she of course found him adorable. She walked up to him and scratched him behind the ears and said, "Hi Dug I'm Xeria Dream a alien, From space." She said. "Your adorable Dug I've never seen a real dog before, But I've read about them!" She says as she proceedes to hug him tightly. Her tail starts wagging out of happiness then she has idea and says, "Hey look Dug were both furry and have tails." She turns around and her wagging tail is in full view. "And pawpads." She shows him the pawpads on her hands. "We're kinda alike Dug!" She says excitedly as Dug is like the most adorable thing she's ever met.

R.O.S.A.L.I.

R: Robotic O: Organized S: Sentient A: Artificial L: Learning I: Intelligence: Tags: Emerald Sustrai

Waiting on ShadowOfTheBird.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 001 || Dug 002

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd

The teen had just woke up inside a empty house. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes before pausing as he looked around the room he was in as it certainly wasn't his room back at the mansion. Slowly getting out of the bed, he frowned as he realized he was still in his clothes from the night before; which was his suit from a dinner party he had been forced to attend. As he stood and inspected the room and house, he noticed it was empty of people which caused his brows to furrow together in confusion.

"Alfred? Selina?" He called out, although probably unwise of him to do so in a unfamiliar place where he didn't know if anyone was around or if he was kidnapped. After inspecting the whole house and grabbing a small knife in case of anything, he walked out onto the street, quickly pausing at the sight before him. This was not Gotham, he knew that for sure. Did he travel outside of it? Did he get drugged? Where exactly was he? Those questions kept running through his head as he fixed his winter coat around him as he started to walk down the street, trying to see if there was anyone around that could give him directions towards his city or who could even tell him where he was.

As he continued to walk, a gust of wind suddenly came and messed up his already bed head, causing a small groan to erupt from the teen. Maybe this is a prank that Selina masterminded? He thought to himself, although knowing it was quite vain to think that as even she wouldn't do this to him. As he pulled out his phone, he frowned as he had no service, which was another odd thing about this city.

"What city doesn't have service?" He commented to himself as he looked up, which he was glad he did because he almost missed the figure that was walking along the adjacent street from his. He was about to call out to him when Bruce noticed the get up the person was in, which reminded him of all the criminals of Gotham. Holding his knife in a tight grip, he started to trail after the person, which was a rather hard thing to do while being the only two people on the street, the teenager was only thankful that there was some fog that could partly hide him.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; hotel || tagged; xeria dream

The pup then closed his eyes in a momentary bliss at the scratch as his leg started to shake, but to his dismay she paused the scratch although to give him a hug, which he did not mind as his tail wagged rapidly. When she said she was an alien, his ears perked up in curiosity but he soon was distracted by her speaking to him and showing him the things she had, although basking in the praise he was receiving from her.

"You have a strange name," he said as he noticed his tail and spun in a circle before panting at the quick burst of exercise. As he studied her, he tilted his head to the side as he scanned her. She did share similar things like him, but she did have a fluffier tail like a squirrel...squirrel...oh he liked squirrels. Squirrels were great although he has only seen one once, that was when he was looking for the bird...the bird! He still needs to find the bird and bring it home to his masters, they have been looking for the bird because the bird had gotten lost.

"Have you seen the bird? I need to find the bird. It is very colorful and very large, my Masters are looking for it, but they do not want to hurt it like my old Master. They are worried for the bird," he said as he let his tongue roll out the side of his mouth as he looked up at Xeria before sniffing the air again for any traces of the bird but not to his surprise, there was no bird scent.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . space cop: eleven, zombie boy: ten . //

Postby sun » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:10 am

x
    ` green lantern of earth, hal jordan ´

in uniformx|x30sx|xtagged:xasha jelani, kei nagai, carson queen

xxxxxxYou’d think someone who practically lives in the desolate, vast emptiness of space could stand a couple minutes of waiting, but this meant you did not know Hal at all. The very thing that separated him from the deep thinkers was his spontaneous - often noted as reckless and/or downright stupid by a certain someone - point of view which with he had attracted both joy and rage from witnessing parties. You would find him emphasizing that he did in fact fix that chain reaction of problems he’d managed to cook up whilst solving one. Wasn’t it more important that things got solved in the end, rather than not at all? Besides stalling was far worse; got people caught in the crossfire killed.

xxxxxxThis was no different case, and before you could even realize, the brunette had cracked the lock of the backdoor with a giant green hammer and let himself into the estate. “Yo, cat lady? Everything alright?” he calls out with his gaudy voice, it jumping off the walls and multiplying, “Got your claw stuck on something?” With the voice comes growing green hue, illuminating every surface; reaching out to every dark corner, devouring them and the dust piles hidden within. The air quality was stifling, as if no one had cleaned the place in ages let alone opened a window. The furniture and other razzle-dazzle seemed intact; the dust layering them showed no signs of disturbance. An awful sight; how long had the building been abandoned? Even longer than the others, maybe? Or worse: just as long.

xxxxxx“Right. Pretty sure even the spiders would steer clear from this horror story,” the man mutters to himself as he walks across the room, heading towards what appeared to be the main entrance. There’s unrepetitive creaking, like someone creeping down improperly insulated stairs on a Christmas morning. Hal’s previous mental note concerning Prowless had been closer to a joke – her being ‘a sneaky type’ and all – but this was getting ridiculous. Heavy footsteps are accompanied by a frustrated sigh, “Okay. Stop. You are so not doing this to me. See this is not your jungle or whatever, kitty cat - you don’t exactly blend in.” Or at least, not anymore, as the green dyed her entire being and escaped through the cracks of the handrail, painting green and black stripes all over the room and-- Hal gasps, lowering his ring and thus the light source, “Wait, there’s kids here. You’re not hunting kids, are you? Bad kitty. Go sit in a corner and think about what you just did.” After this playful scolding, the man in green moves all his attention to the two boys cornered in the vestibule, one playing a hero and the other gone dead silent from all the distress. “Easy there kiddo,” he attempts to calm down the one with a bow, drawing a grin to support his good intentions, “I’ve been a practicing target for this so called Robin Hood and last time I saw him, he missed. They say he never misses. Although, fair enough, he might’ve been distracted by his better half. Love, who gets it, right?”

x
    x

x
    ` the red hood, jason todd ´

in uniformx|x22x|xtagged:xbruce wayne

xxxxxxThe combat boots kick a few pebbles out of the way, primarily just to suffocate the once more prevailing silence, eventually getting lost in the streets. A stern pair of blue scans the area for potential gift bags; abandoned stores still thriving with supplies, like this Xeria creature had mentioned. Not that Jason trusted her, only used the shared piece of knowledge to his own advantage. And if he wasn’t returning to the hotel then at least he should know of another secure water source. Especially since the tap water was likely contaminated. Next the eyes move to the streets, only to find no clue of any working vehicles, as much as he had suspected. There was clearly no easy way out of the place, and it could take days of scouting to find the best possible outcome. Slightly irritating to say the least.

xxxxxxOnly after a good while of window-shopping did Jason start noticing there were another set of feet on the move besides his heavy monster boots. No, those were… expensive leather, something no mid-class could afford… very rare, and yet so… familiar?

An image of a young boy hiding behind the bookshelf, laughing, suddenly roaring, mistaking the walking pattern to someone else. Does it a few times. Fifth time’s the charm. The owner of the Manor looks angry, but the boy knows better, thinks it’s the funniest thing in the world, that frown. It becomes a habit of sorts. Expensive leather, custom-fitted, tapping against the laminate. Followed with a scare. Sometimes other way around. Continues every now and then for the next two months. Then… it’s all over. The film cuts.

xxxxxxIt takes a moment for the man hidden within the helmet to notice his journey had come to an unexpected end. The other feet were still moving somewhere not far behind, clearly tracking his movements. It must be a trick, just another one of those hallucinations, only a coincidence. Overthink it and you might just blow it and your so called pride. “So, what’s the sitch?” Jason begins with a neutral question, his back still turned to the stranger, “It’s about time I got recognized ‘round these blocks. What’d I do now, rob your uncle? Walked somewhere I wasn’t supposed to walk? Breathed your air in your city?” There’s a pause as he scoffs, and with this his voice lowers, “You rich folk are all the same. Always raining on someone’s parade.”

xxxxxxReluctantly and with great loathing Jason finally turns on his heels, and while not ready, he faces the direction he’d been hearing the footsteps from. “Well, brat? Whaddya want? I have zero tolerance for tomfoolery, and today’s been a bad day. Take for instance, not knowing where the hell I am. Kinda sucks for your royal highness too, huh, being away from your castle?”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: i'm not apologizing | three

Postby Kveykva » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 am

Hit ― legendary assassin
form | male | DBS | tags: Lucifer

𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

Somehow, the first thing out of Hit's mouth offended the divine being. Great. The assassin surpressed a sigh as he tuned in for a lecture. As the man droned on, Hit took the time to study him further. His appearance cried human, yet his energy cried angel louder. On top of that, seemed to act as though he didn't have any of these abilities Hit associated with divine beings. Then again, he knew nothing about them outside of speculation. He'd caught him murmur "devil" earlier, which only puzzled Hit further. "My kind?" The other exclaimed, sounding nearly baffled. Hit would open his mouth to speak, but he only managed a light grunt as the angel assured him he was far from human. "Is that what this is about?" He didn't manage to hold back the scoff. "Nothing beyond your appearance is human. Your kind are angels, are you not? Your race is of divine origin and is capable of going wherever you please. You aren't bound by the same laws as mortals." The assassin paused, lowering his head ever so slightly to meet the angel's eyes. "Unless my senses deceive me, and you're capable of masking your own energy with that of an angel." A feat like that would be incredible and near impossible for a mortal, but at current he couldn't think of another explanation for how this being could share a similar energy to an angel and not realize what they were capable of.

Hit waited for his answer, tension crackling through the air akin to electricity. Beneath the tails of his coat the assassin moved his foot back in case the angel turned hostile, though the movement was concealed under the coat. Aside from his energy, this creature had no other divine markings. His clothing, while clean, was ordinary and commonplace for humans (at least what Hit knew of them) and his demeanor reflected clever sass more than holy disdain, as he'd come to loathe from Destroyers. He didn't have the personality of a kai or an angel, so at this point it did nothing but leave him with more questions that he did when he started. Back at square one, but at least now it's not just me. Divine or not, if this being was trapped here, they both would benefit more working together than against each other. "Regardless of who or what you are, I doubt we will get anywhere arguing like this." He drew a hand from his pocket and offered it to the angel. "You can call me Hit."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 002 || Dug 002

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:17 am

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd

Taken a bit by surprise at the question rather than the man knowing his presence, he listened to the voice, which the teen then tried to rack his mind to find a similar voice but sadly to no avail. This was no Gothamite that he knew of at least, but still, something seemed...off about this man. As he paused in his steps, taking cover behind a car that seemed to be abandoned, the dark haired teenager listened to the rest of the man's words. Clearly he despised the rich, which Bruce couldn't blame him for as he did sometimes hate himself and his other upper-class members.

"How did you get here then?" He called out as he tried to see the mans face, but it was hidden behind a strange mask, which maybe he was a citizen of Gotham? He really doubt that other places had the same strange characters as his beloved city. Frowning, his bit his lower lip, trying to concentrate on the task on hand. He was to find out who this stranger was, find out where he's from and how he got here, look for anyway out and escape. Seemed simple, but he was only on step one and he figured that it was not an easy one.

"...and who are you?" Bruce added as he shifted the knife in his hand as the other was in his coat pocket, where a pocket-watch that Alfred gave to him was located. He was thankful for the small watch as it gave him a small comfort that he was not alone and that he would be able to return back to his guardian.

Thinking back on the question he asked, the teenager pondered what he would say if the stranger asked him the same. Would he give a fake name? Possibly betray any trust that could be formed? Or would be tell him his real name and hope that the man would do the same? Shaking his head as he moved his hand from the pocket to his hair in an attempt to fix it and to calm him down slight, he figured that he would go with his first option. If he told the man his real name, he could possibly try and kidnap or use him as leverage to try and bargain his way out. And how could he be sure that the stranger would answer his question truthfully too?

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; hotel || tagged; xeria dream

The pup then closed his eyes in a momentary bliss at the scratch as his leg started to shake, but to his dismay she paused the scratch although to give him a hug, which he did not mind as his tail wagged rapidly. When she said she was an alien, his ears perked up in curiosity but he soon was distracted by her speaking to him and showing him the things she had, although basking in the praise he was receiving from her.

"You have a strange name," he said as he noticed his tail and spun in a circle before panting at the quick burst of exercise. As he studied her, he tilted his head to the side as he scanned her. She did share similar things like him, but she did have a fluffier tail like a squirrel...squirrel...oh he liked squirrels. Squirrels were great although he has only seen one once, that was when he was looking for the bird...the bird! He still needs to find the bird and bring it home to his masters, they have been looking for the bird because the bird had gotten lost.

"Have you seen the bird? I need to find the bird. It is very colorful and very large, my Masters are looking for it, but they do not want to hurt it like my old Master. They are worried for the bird," he said as he let his tongue roll out the side of his mouth as he looked up at Xeria before sniffing the air again for any traces of the bird but not to his surprise, there was no bird scent.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Xeria Dream: Tags: None

"No I unfortunately haven't seen your bird Dug. I'd love to help you and your master find and save the bird, But unfortunately I think we're in a entirely different place then them. Think about it for a second Dug you fell asleep in one place and woke up in another right? Well the same thing happened to me Dug." She said to him trying her best to explain the situation in a way he would understand as her tail slowly moved back and forth behind her and her ear moved as she listened for any other sounds, Then she scratches behind his ear a little bit more with a clearly enjoyed last time. "But I'll stick with you through this all this. I'll be you bestest friend and temporary master until you get back to your real ones, Okay Dug?" She said not only trying to make Dug feel like this scary situation was alright, But herself as well and she meant it as well she needed a friend that wouldn't leave her right now and Dug seemed really loyal.

R.O.S.A.L.I.

R: Robotic O: Organized S: Sentient A: Artificial L: Learning I: Intelligence: Tags: Emerald Sustrai

Waiting on ShadowOfTheBird.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Three 》Is this how introductions usually go?

Postby Matreats » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 pm

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
    ────────────────────────────
    「 5000+ 》Male 》Lucifer 》Tags: Hit 」

spacerLucifer had already been preparing himself for another snappish remark when what the other said next completely halted his train of thought. It wasn't unheard of for other inhuman creatures to recognize that Lucifer wasn't as well; he figured at least that the person in front of him wasn't, but to hit it so directly on the head caused him to look at the other with an almost perplexed expression.

spacer"You- how did you—" He stopped mid-sentence, pulling back ever so slightly as the person bent to meet his eyes. Whoever this was, he obviously had knowledge of the divine, although his perspective and view of it seemed to be a little off. Lucifer had no idea what he meant by 'going wherever he pleased', but he was obviously confident enough in his statement to flat out say something like that. And since he had gotten to the point so quickly, Lucifer figured there wasn't much merit in trying to deny it. This individual only grew weirder the more he spoke.

spacer"I'm not sure what part of me gave that bit away," he started, straightening up in an attempt to match the other man's height, "and I'm definitely not sure how you know...but yes. I suppose you could technically consider me an 'angel' if you had to, though 'Fallen' would probably be a more accurate description." Lucifer had to admit that when Hit introduced himself, he at least had some sort of class or else the hand he offered wouldn't have been sincere. Lucifer gave him a curt nod and accepted it, purposely letting his eyes flash red for a brief moment as he did, almost in a challenging way. "Lucifer Morningstar," he stated simply. "I would say it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, but I'm afraid that would be a lie."

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven☽☽ the blackness of a distant star

Postby atychiphobia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 pm

A S H A x J E L A N I x P R O W L E S S
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    tags ‘uncle hal’ + queenie and nagai location that random building
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
      Hidden by the dim light, Asha debated her next move. It had become apparent to her that there was an arrow drawn, and she served as the target. But she still wasn’t grasped by great concern yet, no, she could slip the arrow and any that followed, she was certain of it. Yet one factor levelled her confidence, there was a second figure behind the first. Could she diffuse the situation? Her attention was promptly stolen by Hal’s voice, multiplying off the walls and breaking the hostile silence. Asha stayed silent as she heard him approach, but then, of course, he took away her darkness - her sweet cover - and revealed her location. Just like the stairs, he’d be hearing about the unwanted announcement later. “Smart move.” A sarcastic muttering made its way under her breath, out of the males earshot. She mentally ridiculed his statement, if anyone stood out in this room, it was the green guy strolling around and loudly chatting away.

To add to his luminous entrance, the green flashlight decided to throw around some playful remarks. His timing was well off though, didn’t he know this wasn’t the time for jokes like his? “I’m t’e one being aimed at, so if anyone’s being ‘unted it’s not t’ese two.” Even if she wanted to brighten her tone a bit her irritation was standing in the way. Hal wasn’t taking this too seriously, these two weren’t too comfortable right now - arrows and poor fighting stances? It was too obvious - yet he wanted to joke about her ‘hunting’ down kids? Just reckless. Asha couldn’t blame him for craving some heroic introduction though, after all he had tried to act like such when he first saw her. Now Hal was trying to do a similar thing, trying to be a source of calm for these two young strangers.

Asha polished off the last step and planted herself on the bottom floor, joining the inhospitable green party. But, on t’e ot’er ‘and,” Asha added onto Hal’s attempt to get that bow away, “If you shoot ‘al it might make ‘im quiet fo’ a bit. Not long t’ough.” The joking remark served two purposes - to diffuse some tension and to have a passive get-back at Hal for his words and actions. It was from here that Asha could get a better view of the duo, the one with the poor fighting stance also had a pair of peculiar crimson blinkers. “Red eyes? Not t’e usual.” She commented before preparing to leave this room and investigate the rest of the floor. “I know ‘ow much you’re craving being a ‘big deal’,” Asha stole Hal’s wording from his initial introduction, “so I’ll just leave you to it ‘al, I wouldn’t want to steal your glory.”
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . zombie boy: eleven . //

Postby sun » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 am

x
    ` the red hood, jason todd ´

in uniformx|x22x|xtagged:xbruce wayne

xxxxxxThe questions were reasonable enough – if we ignored the fact it came from someone pathetically hiding behind a car – yet peculiarly smacking your face with an undesirable déjà vu feeling. People approaching him instead of running away in panic. Not knowing where they are, nor how they got here. And that terrifying lack of life and sound… things were certainly taking a suspicious turn; this was no longer normal. Jason bites into his lip out of momentary anxiety, slowly beginning to truly dislike the situation he was in. And then focuses on mustering up some answer to the boy while not having any prewritten script to read from.

xxxxxx“I certainly wish I knew,” is short and colorless, no longer as hostile reaction coming from the six feet tall, “Figured someone finally got rid of the Red Hood. Dumps the wretched thing in this godforsaken city without a single intelligent lifeform, hoping no one would ever find the body. Well guess what, I lived, damn it.” Jason grits his teeth as a side effect of the emotional surge, slowly pushing his hands into fists after being reminded of his failure. Someone out there was now slaying innocents because he slipped up. And that someone without a doubt had partners in crime causing even more havoc. They were all going to pay when he got back in business.

xxxxxxBut why was he taking all this out on a stranger? As if they understood what he was going on about. The man takes another, this time more careful look on the kid, examining their features as best as he could from the distance. People that spent so much money on something as easy to lose as a pair of shoes would be sending a search party at some point. Yet considering that even Batcomputer couldn’t reach out to the world, tracking a person in this city was pretty much impossible. Almost too conveniently so.

xxxxxxJason starts approaching the car, “What interest do you have in knowing who I am? Why does it matter?” The closer he got, the stronger he felt this… distracting presence radiating somewhere unknown. Mixed feelings, miraculously enough to numb his brain and stop all sense from responding. “You wouldn’t have followed me unless you wanted something from me. Do you know something that I do not? What is this place?”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: time to regroup | four

Postby Kveykva » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Hit ― legendary assassin
form | male | DBS | tags: Lucifer, Bruce, Jason

𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

He must not realize I can sense his energy. Hit thought, choosing then to play it safe. "Call it a lucky guess." He replied, giving nothing away. The other's baffled expression persisted momentarily before fading back to its former swagger as he collected himself. A fallen angel was something Hit hadn't heard of prior, but given the situation both before and after his arrival here, everything seemed to be a new encounter. You'd imagine a thousand years of experience would mean something. The world-breaking discoveries were far from over if the assassin had to guess. Taking his hand, the angel introduced himself as "Lucifer Morningstar." It sounded angelic enough. Hit returned the extended hand to his pocket once the greeting finished. Unsurprisingly, Lucifer expressed a polite distaste for the hitman and their meeting. "Perhaps under different circumstances." He agreed. The assassin cared for this Lucifer equally as much as their present situation, but now that the two were on civil terms, now would be the time to get to the bottom of their predicament. The number of energies scattered throughout the area had grown by two since his encounter with the angel, and a few of those already present bore a slight rise in their strength. "We aren't alone here." The inhuman began, speaking with a curt attitude. "I count twenty-two others here with us. If they are friend or foe, I'll find out soon enough." Hit turned to leave, pausing briefly after a couple steps. "Whether or not you join me is your choice. You are free to stay here on your own if you wish."

The assassin made his exit with that final statement, boots stepping silently across the damp asphalt with only the sound of pebbles kicked up in his wake to mark his presence. He had quite a bit of ground to cover between him and the next nearest energy aside from Lucifer, and he didn't wait for the fallen angel's decision before starting on his way. In a situation such as this, the best assumption to heed is the worst outcome possible. His reason for being here, and for the presence of the others, remained a question unanswered, but if they stayed spread out like this, they stood little chance of survival. Anyone with a fraction of the assassin's skill could pick them off from the shadows, one by one till their numbers dwindled to nothing. His best course of action was to group together as many beings as would cooperate. Someone here may even have some kind of idea of where exactly this is, or have-- He stopped dead in his tracks before mentally cursing himself for his own ignorance. The inhuman assassin reached into one of his pockets, this one hidden under a layer of body armor. Hit drew the communicator out and stepped into the light. One tap activated the device, causing an error. No signal. "Odd." At least it was worth a try. Hit popped off the back of the device and removed its sim card, snapping it in his fingers and inserting another before returning it to his pocket. That was a near-certain sign he wasn't in universe six, but that still left eleven others he could be stranded in. Unless they've already been destroyed. An unfortunate possibility he couldn't rule out.

The trip took nearly ten minutes even with a brisk pace, but Hit refrained from going any faster to avoid attracting attention to himself through noise, and avoided flight for the same reason with energy. The energy he'd been following stirred but hadn't moved far from its starting position until he sensed a second in close proximity to the first. The two seemed to trail along a jumbled path after one another until both came to a halt, idling at an even level of power. Hit kept his focus off trying to imagine what they may be doing and decided instead to slow his pace and see for himself, coming up on the two with silent footsteps; it's a wonder he could manage it in his garb, but he did have a good deal of practice. The assassin heard the beginnings of their conversation, noting the voice of two young men, though one sounded hardly of age. He paused once he stood close enough to hear and sense the pair clearly but stayed out of their sight. Neither appeared to have any kind of information on their whereabouts, but both sounded as eager to find answers as Hit and likely Lucifer. This made them potential allies rather than enemies, to which Hit decided it was time to make an entrance. If they're smart, they'll have their guard up and spot me the moment I step into the open. With this in mind, the hitman stepped confidently out from his cover to meet the dynamic duo, muscles prepared to block any strike either threw his way. He would stand stoically to greet them in the same fashion as he had Lucifer, studying them in silence so they may make the first introductions.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me