(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 am

Anna Ingrid
tags;; everett

Anna looked at the Hufflepuff when he spoke and shrugged. "I've got more than enough." She said, pulling out another candy from her hoodie. This one was a muggle confection, a Lindor Truffle to be exact. "Besides, I've never liked how they actually move. If I'm gonna pay for a a candy, so I can eat it, I'd better be able to actually eat it without having to grab a net." Of course, Anna didn't actually pay for the candy. Still, if she did, she would be quite angry if one of her chocolates ran off into the distance. Anna partially unwrapped the candy, but remembered why she had thrown the guy the chocolate in the first place. Part of it was to attempt to comfort him, but in the end it was basically because she wanted to pry and see what his deal was. "What's cracking your eggs anyways? Aren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be walking sunshines or something like that?" She asked, before popping the truffle into her mouth.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me