Ninjago Half Of Who I Was (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ninjago Half Of Who I Was (Open)

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:19 am

"We went after Kindle." Spirit responded innocently. It showed how they were feeling, they really missed their friend. "Also, hi Ember!" Angel said waving to her.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:24 am

"On your own? Without letting anyone know? And people say I'm the idiot on the ship." Ember sighed "Then again I am the dead person here. Not the point. Next time tell someone before you go out."
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:34 am

"At least we can back alive." Angel muttered. She then jumped up when Morro smacked her on her head. Spirit let out a snort of amuse,entry and said. "We're sorry, but we really wanted out friend back, but we didn't succeed." Spirit sighed. "Well tell someone next time.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:44 am

"I'm sorry to hear that you didn't succeed, but did you really think it would be that easy? Nothing worth having ever comes easy and inner demons are always the hardest to beat. Trust me on that one. My inner demon was not fun to deal with at all." Ember pulled a face as she remembered Cinder "Especially when said demon had been with me for a long time. Looking at it she's probably the reason I had powers in the first place"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:51 am

Spirit and Angel looked down at the ground. "Yeah, but as long as we keep trying and thinking positively, I'm sure we'll defeat Ava eventually!' Spirit said. Angel still rubbing the aback of her head now stopped and said. "Well this inner demon doesn't seem to be as old as your's."
"Age matters yes, but only for winsdom, but demons are never truely gone, more can be created however, as far as we know, this demon could be thousands of years old and has learnt to act stupid at first, you can't rush into these things." Morro said more quietly, too having to deal with Cinder, which was unpleasant.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:55 am

"Besides, inner demons can change who they're within as well. We had to deal with Cinder inside Morro at one point. If it hadn't been for Keres we'd have lost. Cinder might have been my demon but I didn't have a clue how to deal with her."
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:03 am

"Okay we get it, you old people had to deal with a demon that liked to switch between people." Angel muttered.
"That itself is a long story, now go to your rooms and stay there." Morro snapped.
"Yes Dad." Angel said crossly. "Alright Mom, we get it we're in trouble."
"ANGEL!" Spirit yelled grabbing her hand and running into their room, closing the door behind them.
"I swear they take after you." Morro said glancing at Ember. Truth was, they take more after Morro and Yuelia both, which is certainly not a good thing since they never listen.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 am

"Nah, I've yet to see any signs of longs ramblings from either of them and whilst I'm not very good at following orders, that's more you than me" Ember retorted "At least they haven't tried to kill anyone yet"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:06 am

"Yet." He repeated. "And what can you say, I helped raised them." He smirked. Morro then said. "Didn't you want to talk to Zane?" He added.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:08 am