Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby O.G. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Whiteout paused in his clearly one-sided conversation when the minicon began to chew on his ice in what he thought could only be a fruitless endeavor. He bothered to scoff, but somehow it wasn't as derisive as it was factual. He held a finger up to draw attention to the point he was about to make. "Don't bother. The only way you're getting out of that is if..." He trailed as he saw a strange acidic secretion drip from between the jagged teeth of the minicon and melt away the ice. As if on cue, the neural pathway to his arm lost all information feed and dropped abruptly, along with his pointing finger, with a loud clattering of metal against metal. Whiteout could only play the role of an annoyed bystander as his body acted without his consent, and then he looked up, looking notably more peeved. "I guess I should have expected a surprise like that from a dog that goes invisible," he credited. He would make a note to infuse his ice with acid resistant solutions next time he encountered this bot, assuming their next encounter was something shy of friendly.

Feeling relatively assured that the dog had no intentions to leave or to harm him (at least, not immediately), Whiteout settled back into the rocks a little more comfortably, his optics lingering on his built in tracking device as Kat's blipping DNA signature drew nearer to them. When he caught the minion's cue for him to continue, he looked up again and grinned somewhat bitterly. "It's not much of a sob story, though," he warned before continuing casually, "If you're not aware of who I am, it may surprise you that I was hired to invade a mobilized Decepticon lab and procure some sensitive materials and exterminate a particularly valuable Decepticon scientist and his assistants. I'm not one to take jobs concerning factions so large, but the payment was too intriguing to pass up. Admittedly, I was unprepared for the task. I got in alright, took care of a few guards, but in the end I was compromised. I won't tell you how I managed it," he supposed that his "good" reputation might be ruined if he ever divulged the details of his bargaining with the Decepticons, "but I managed to talk them into sparing my life. However, the Decepticons aren't much for passing out freebies. I had to join them or die, so I joined them. Only I was never able to slip free of their ranks as I had originally anticipated; they keep their shacks tight and their leashes short."

It was hard to tell Whiteout's true feelings towards his small, underwhelming story. He liked to keep it underwhelming because he knew the truth--or rather that he did not know the truth. Shortly after he had been forced into the ranks of the Decepticons he had been tasked with raiding and destroying Velocitron along with a small task force. He had had friends there, he remembered, close ones, which was odd considering his conviction over the matter of companionship on any level. Though it yet pained him to reflect upon all the looks of betrayal, horror, and ultimately death he had been pierced with that day (he knew why he had chosen to kill them instead of to die himself, though he would admit the reason to no one), there was something somehow more disturbing to him. When he had come back from the mission, he had been frantic, unraveled, anguished; he had been sobbing, wailing even. He had begged for some memory to be removed, and it had. Whoever had retired it had done a superb job, for there seemed to be a scattering of perfectly precise holes in his memory. It was like a corroding sheet of metal, only everything around the holes was perfectly intact. It was eerie, and it frightened him that there was something --or someone-- out there that could reduce him to a sobbing, frantic mess.

That was why he kept his story underwhelming.

"See? Not much of a tear jerker," he dismissed. "Nevertheless, I can't say I enjoy all of the unfair discrimination I'm subject too, nor can I say I ever took any pleasure in the Decepticon's penchant for senseless and violent murder. They even kill their own kind, the idiots," he dissented, disabling his tracker as Kat came within hearing distance on the road. He could hardly believe she had actually found him. He wondered if her success came from determination or intelligence, or perhaps both?

Perhaps unexpectedly, his lips shifted into a wry grin. "My human has arrived," he said as Kat neared the rock formation which hid them from view. "I take it you're okay with them though, seeing as you defended me on the basis of my care for her before." This was not a question, but a statement. Besides, if the mutt went ballistic, he'd fill him with so much ice he'd explode like a super nova star, even in his disadvantaged state.

Shockwave appreciated Arachnid's divergence from her usually flattering, seductive tone. He had never seen the logic in it and much preferred the factual tone she had adopted when informing him of what was likely true. There was a fair chance he could send the formula sooner than he had estimated for Arachnid, though he had no interest in angering the femme if Nightshade proved to be more difficult than anticipated. However, he was not opposed to or threatened by Arachnid's insistence. "Very well."

He stood in the elevator again, prepared to leave and somewhat uncomprehending as to why Arachnid still spoke. All of her words were impossibly easy to infer, just as easy to infer as the results of a reaction between aluminum and bromine. Nevertheless he deigned to stoically listen, bowing his helm once she dismissed him. He pressed a button on the elevator's control panel that sent the doors closing and the elevator sinking back down through the mountainside and to its base, where he exited and soon emerged back up through the earth's surface in the opposite way from which he had plunged beneath it. Wasting no time at all, he transformed beneath a great moving shadow of reverberating wings and took off at full speed back towards his main lab.

He arrived within the hour, transforming mere meters from the hidden entrance and successfully passing through the security stages barring his entrance before lumbering back into the lab. He produced the case containing the converter for Nightshade to see. "I have procured the molecular energon converter," he stated simply, moving to set it on a suitable trolley to examine it for functionality.

Hijack watched as Shockwave left, listening until it was impossible to hear Shockwave over the whirring of the computer. His stature relaxed vaguely, though he kept impeccable posture in the presence of his queen, who he presently looked at behind his stoic lenses. Her final words to Shockwave had filled him with dread. He did not enjoy watching his fellow soldiers be drained of their precious energon, though he understood the purpose and so did not mourn their loss into something less sentient. In a way, he was almost jealous of those who sustained Arachnid. However, he supposed that he might be more useful serving Arachnid in other ways, such as this synthetic energon her and Shockwave had been talking about. When he had the chance, he would be sure to pry as much information about the formula from Shockwave as possible, though, with his limited oratory skills, he doubted he could get much.

"Trust?" he inquired at last, tilting his head at Arachnid. He wanted to know his queen's thoughts on Shockwave so that he may alter his attitude towards the mech accordingly.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Meltdown couldn't help but feel a sense of gratification at the annoyed look that his acid had caused the 'con. He studied his thoughtful face, and had a feeling that this 'con was calculating moves against him, even now. Though he assumed, for now, that they were in a sort of truce. He listened to this 'con's story, comparing the intel with information he already had. Indeed, the planet of velocitron was destroyed, so this was one of the 'con's that was responsible for that. He would have to be wary, even if he had started out as a 'bot. He knew that a lot of the underlings that created the decepticon army were made up of captives that were forced into the labor. Those who felt they had no choice but to fight for the decepticon cause. In a way, he pitied them. This one, though much more dangerous than the average decepticon grunt, seemed to be relatively the same. He did have to note, that the war did seem tentatively over. Though his trust for any being marked with a decepticon logo would always be wary first.

His attention was pulled back into the present as Whiteout made mention of 'his' human, and he wondered then how free this human was. He tilted his head at the way he had worded it, and got up from his relaxed position to trot over enough to see the human. She didn't seem to have any form of fear in her optics, or whatever the organics called them. Rather, she seemed a bit taken aback by the terminology that was used in reference to her. He wondered, then, just how long Whiteout and this human had known each other. He noted the tow truck that the human had brought, and wondered for a brief moment if she had any plans for it, though he doubted that. Otherwise she would have brought it over to the rocks. He than moved back over to Whiteout. His body seemed to be failing him left and right. This amused Meltdown, if only slightly. He could offer to fix the 'con up, though he wasn't very sure if what little story he had been supplied with would be worth fixing him up for. He wanted more information than just the background.

He sat back, and transmitted to Whiteout that he had some training in repairs. It was mostly field patches he could do, but at the least, he could return the 'con to a more, operational status. He raised a paw, transforming it into various medical tools, if only to get the point across that he wasn't bluffing. In return, he wanted more information on the 'con's. Out of everything, Meltdown was a bit of a story collector. Always he sought after information. What he wanted to know now was if there were more Decepticon's presently on earth. If so, how many there were. He was sure to transmit his request as well before he sat back and watched as Whiteout's human made it around the rock. For a brief moment, he wondered how the human he had picked up was doing with Pacific. And if Pacific would be terribly cross with him for offering to fix up a 'con. He shook his head, and continued to observe, and listen.

Lector glanced away from the oculus as she heard the landslide. Though before she could get a question out about it, she was abruptly cut off. She would have tossed the object away, if it weren't for how very fast it had made and secured it's connection. Lector grimaced as she watched the scene play out through another 'bots optics and memories. It was just about too painful to see her beloved world be in such a state. She saw the frozen Velocitronian's, and could name just about all of them, and tell their past. Her spark ached at the sight. Her memory coming in an image here, or there. A squad of autobot's.. No, of family. Her family.. But what happened to them.. She longed to see her memories, to know what truly happened. She groaned in pain, even in her stasis like state. The memories were painful, too painful. She had ripped them out herself, had done a messy wipe of that time of her life. A betrayal.. Somebody very close had betrayed her to the point where it had broken her in the most painful of ways. Who.. Who had done this.. How frustrating! Why could she not fully access those memories yet! She could feel that she was so close to remembering.. She focused on what few memories had leaked out.. The squad of Autobot's. They were such a good team, to the point it was like they could read each other's minds. She trusted them, but what happened to them? What happened to that makeshift family..? She groaned, the memory was coming closer again. She was so close.. Yet still, the memory didn't fully come.. She had to keep watching through his optic's.. Feel his feelings.. How frustrating..

Kat continued cautiously before she hard a loud clanging of metal on metal, than as she got closer, she heard Whiteout speaking, and couldn't help but stop dead in her tracks. His human..? She didn't really see herself as his, did she? Yes, she had gone out looking for him in particular, rather than just about any of the other robots. But, that didn't really make her belong to him. She was about to puff up a bit in defiance before she saw the robot dog peek around the rocks at her. She stared back at it, before watching it move back to talk with Whiteout, though she didn't actually hear it talk at all. She continued to walk around to see just how bad a shape he was in, and why he had left such large dragging marks in the ground. As she finally rounded the corner, she couldn't help but gasp at the sight of him. He was a far cry from how he used to look! He didn't seem to have much control of his arms, and was mostly slumped against the rock for support. She glanced over to the robot dog as she saw it change it's paw to various tools. It seemed to be watching Whiteout very meaningfully as it did so, and she wondered what sort of silent transaction they were doing, or if they were talking at all. Thinking about it, she had yet to hear the dog talk, and couldn't help but wonder if it could. She looked back to Whiteout, frowning. "Well, at least one of us got fixed up." She said in almost a scolding voice. "Don't you have any, er, robot doctors you can see?" She asked, and wondered if this dog was indeed the doctor, and couldn't help but want to watch how exactly the dog would be able to help.

Arachnid watched as the cyclops left before moving to where her army would be returning. She wasn't particularly interested in their excuses of why they had failed their mission. As they began to move into their new base of operation, she waited patiently. She watched each one carefully as they swarmed in. "You there, come, serve your queen" She purred, knowing that she had no need for such flatteries to coax the 'con to her, though she couldn't help but enjoy just how easy it was to command them. As the drone came to her, knowing what she was asking, she latched onto his shoulders and bit down on it's neck, swiftly draining the poor drone of it's energon. Feeling more in control now that her hunger was, sated, she turned back to Hijack, leaving the drone to twitch on the floor, it would come back, but it would obey her, and it would, eventually, starve. Finally, she answered his question. "No, I do not trust Shockwave. Not anymore than I trust any other decepticon. Though I know he will, at the very least, follow through on his side of the deal. If not, we will simply force him to follow through." She said as she moved to one of the monitors listlessly.

Nightshade rolled her optics, she knew that one or two humans didn't have the capacity to do much of anything, though many, many humans could construct anything she so needed. She opened her mouth to say something more before her attention was grabbed by Shockwave's return. "What took you so long?" She demanded as she glared at him suspiciously. He had indeed grabbed what he had left for, though the trip shouldn't have taken nearly as long as it did. She waited, rather patiently for her, for him to answer, watching for any signs of deceit. She wasn't particularly fond of the mad scientist, but didn't know how well exactly he was at lying.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:29 am

he looked back to shockwave, also curious what hes been up to "didn't have any trouble did you?"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Whiteout considered it a talent of his to read other bot's. In the refineries, it had been an entirely useless ability excepting the times he wanted to harass his superiors without getting scrapped. It had been a boring capability in his past --when it had been meaningless-- but now Whiteout quite enjoyed understanding with reasonable certainty that this 'bot could not overlook the insignia on his chest. Too many bots were like this mutt, Autobot or otherwise. They saw the world through a pin prick hole and could only focus on the obvious. It grew rather redundant at times, though, if there were any positive aspect to the predictability of bots, it was that he knew how to deal with this type even in his sleep. Though he wasn't yet so sure how much of this mutt's trust he really wanted to reach out for.

Whiteout noticed the way the minicon tilted his head at him, though after a few nanokliks he supposed the 'bot was either asking or wondering if Kat actually belonged to him. He rolled his eyes when the 'bot had turned away to face what he supposed now was his alleged captive. He supposed he couldn't blame the dog, even though he did find the assumption particularly stupid. Kat had come back to him out of her own volition, had she not?

He watched as the bot came back around and sat nearby, grinning in an undeniably cocky manner when his communication's system was alerted to a transmission from the minicon. He hesitated to accept it. His virus detection and purging systems had been fairly damaged in his latest encounter with electricity, and he was duly wary that the mutt might wish to plant some sort of spyware on him. His arrogant expression, however, never faltered, even as he decided to take a gamble and open up his wavelength to receive the message. He audibly hummed in his intrigue at the 'bot's proposition, watching with curious optics as the mutt revealed to him a small array of medical tools subspaced in his paw.

He supposed that the minicon thought he had him cornered, though the 'bot didn't seem too smug about it. Still, he knew it wouldn't be hard for the 'bot to feel confident that he had the upper hand. After all, Whiteout knew he looked like he was falling apart. If he were to ever run across someone in his state, he could not deny the superiority an mischief he would feel. Though this mutt didn't seem much like him. In all honestly, Whiteout suspicioned that this dog was a great deal more subtle than him, though he likely made up for his lack of flamboyance in lethality. He couldn't be for sure of the mutt's intentions concerning the prospect of his tools digging through his chassis, and he decided that, for a change, he wasn't up for the risk of it. He never flipped the coin when it came to medics.

He ignored him at first, if only to grate on his nerves a little bit, and finally lulled his head to appraise Kat. She looked good, better than the last time he had seen her anyhow. The color was already returning to her cheeks, and her stance was sturdier. Perhaps humans were more resilient than he had first feared when being so gentle with her. Still, he doubted he'd make a habit of recklessly throwing her tiny frame about. He grinned wryly at her scolding tone, though he focused only on her question. He laughed at her terminology. "As a matter of fact, this 'bot right over here is a "robot doctor."" He motioned to the minicon before him. "And he's offered to do a bit of a hatchet job on me," he jeered, mostly out of skepticism as he turned back to the 'bot.

"I admire your negotiation technique--very straightforward, but it packs a good punch," he commended. "However, I don't make a habit of allowing strange medical officers of any rank to riffle through my insides." He paused, considering his next option. "...But I never had much of a standard when it came to external repairs. If you fix my wing, I'll talk, but only once you've finished and I can tell you haven't pulled any tricks," he decided. This might work for him, he thought. His specialized nanites (they had cost a pretty penny) would take care of his internal damages by tomorrow, but all the functionality in the world wouldn't matter unless he could fly. This mutt could change everything for him, assuming he was honest. He couldn't afford anything less.

Shockwave had suspected the questioning he received from Nightshade and Pharma, though he had been willing to refrain from offering any immediate explanations to avoid the unnecessary risk of deception on the chance that the duo would have chosen silence. He did not regret his decision. He had formulated an explanation on his way back to the lab.

The fingers of his only hand expertly manipulated the precautionary locks on the case, and with a pressurized hiss the lid lifted from the case and fell slowly open. However, in a necessary show of respect, he refrained from inspecting the part inside and instead turned to face Nightshade, Pharma in his periphery. "Upon arrival, I detected signs of Autobot activity, though its origins proved to be quite old. Regardless, I found it logical to conduct a thorough scan throughout the lab, in case my original detections had been unreliable. I found only evidence for the contrary and that, indeed, the Autobot activity had been brief and inconsequential. It appeared as though someone had attempted to log into the lab's computer, though they had clearly failed to surpass its firewalls. After remotely ensuring that no other lab had since been invaded or potentially compromised, I determined all decaying evidence of Autobot activity to be trivial," he concluded, his tone never wavering, his stare never faltering, as always. It was a perfectly logical explanation, as he was never one for sharing information he deemed to be irrelevant. It was, simply put, illogical.

Hijack watched as Arachnid beckoned on of his fellow soldiers to her in a command whose implications were understood, and he did not turn his gaze away as his queen drained the life from her loyal soldier. He watched reverently as the soldier's twitching husk dropped to the floor of the lab, honoring his sacrifice. Soon he would be dead, but he would surely be satisfied with the influence of his sacrifice.

Hijack looked up as his queen turned from the body to face him, perfectly attentive, as though the swift carnage he had witnessed was already forgotten. He nodded at her words, storing the opinion in a very sacred part of his spark and mind. He would share her feelings towards Shockwave precisely from this point onward, as he always did whenever he was privy to his queen's irrefutable opinion. Perhaps this would be his chance to reveal his most powerful weapon to Arachnid, though, for the purposes of serving her, it was incomplete. He did not want to control the mind of Shockwave; he wanted Arachnid to control it, and that he could not readily enable. She undoubtedly had the means of controlling Shockwave on her own with her affliction, but, in doing so, Shockwave would soon perish without careful monitoring. He desired to help.

Hijack followed Arachnid at a respectful distance, moving to stand at her side at one of the monitors. He stared at its display as he formulated the most coherent message he could manage. "You control," he managed, motioning back to the fallen soldier as he rose from the floor, a mindless beast. "I control," he brought attention to his stinger in the hopes of conveying that his means of doing so was an injection-based source like the acid he had shown her, "...no death," he stated, referring to Arachnid's undead army's propensity for starvation. "Ex-Expir--Experimentation," he struggled, "give you...no death control," he hypothesized to the best of his abilities. "Use...on Shockwave. Enemies." He looked to Arachnid, throughly embarrassed by his obvious impediment but daring to stand tall, determined to serve his queen.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:58 pm

she nodded as she stepped out of him and walked into her dull home. As she walked in she grabbed a backpack that was close to her door and began to shove whatever she needed in it which was mainly money, food and many close combat weapons knowing that she may need to fight in this adventure she somehow dragged herself in but she wasn't complaining. After she was done stuffing everything she needed she headed back out to p.b. and got back into him "alrighty I'm ready for this wild journey were going to go on" she said jokingly
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 pm

....sweet dreams -i say as i see lecter slump onto the slab-....... lets get coolant system running again..-i voice my thoughts to my self as i reach for a spare cylinder and a coolant array sliding each peice in with practiced and meticulous work reattaching broken cables and energon lines with deft movements, fixing circuitry with well placed bursts of energy and heart
broken parts simply ejected and new ones reinserted several smaller systems coming back online as i hear the servo begin to compress and whirr while doing a first time diagnostic-.....good. no major errors- i say my panels shifting into place and sealing as the diagnostic continues-..... -looking a the prone form of lector on the slab a faintly glowing blue line of energon dripping down from the wound, the small leak trickling down the side of the slab, while not fatal or danger ous if left unrepaired the energon leak could potentially make the neural interface near actually causeing a feedback spike which would make her trip fairly permanent with a direct and inseparable mixture of memories and personalities.-.... lets avoid that scenario shall we? -i pick up an energon patch kit and reinforcing line, standing i begin to turn and walk toward lectors placement a flicker of minor worry and uncertainly flashing across my face and mind, reliving is a dangerous tool at best unforeseen and unknown reactions and effects occur often enough without enregon loss complicating the entire thing

-the battle rages on im giving orders to create a barrier with anything and everything corpses stones scrap falling form the ship now disabled by a plasma launcher, it seems like hours of bullets flying the sounds of explosions and screams of bots from both sides, trapped behind the makeshift wall and barracades i hear the screams of faster then light engines revving up, an entire invasion force pulling from the colony and crevices across the colony moons surface, pressuriveing the hydraulics in my jaw several emotions and thoughts rush past before making a decision giving standing orders to fight and distract as many as we could
and to get the anti ship turrets on our transport online- PULL AS MANY OF THESE JUNKYARD PROCESSORS OUT OF THE SKY! -i shout right as i hear the anti ship cannons roar into life- i take that back.... TAKE THEM ALL DOWN! -my last order is dull by the roar of cannon shortly followed by the detonation of 2 ships unlucky enough to have been in a line, the gunfire continues whiteouts blip appearing on my radar again heading towards a hanger at the back of the colony-...... hold your ground ive got a traitor to take care of...... -i say to my second pausing for a moment, the odds were very much against us pinned on the ground, no air support, gun fire from all sides, we may be the best.... but even a apex predator can be taken down by a swarm of the smallest predators, a dark thought looms and smears my emotions as sense this may be the last time i see this squad, intact.-....give them hell and more fury then they could store in the allspark. -i say softly for my second to hear only before firing up my exo gear enhanced with speed servos courtesy of velocitron engineers, an augmented rigging for combat -the servos roar into life with a minor wind up delay before i
accellerate through the battle field more a bulldozer then the space defying speed of a front line fighter, tearing my way straight through the decepticon lines several of which bear the markings of velocitron and autobots and many many more from different clusters and colonies, no option to pull my punches if i planned to stop the slaughter imminent upon the planet surface mere lightklicks away, mere minutes with a faster then light drive. mere moments away from whiteouts now priming ship i find my self striking a body as i charge through, in moments some small measure of horror fires through my mind as i see the face of a mechanic well known to me and my own who lived to tinker and had created the original theorem behind the servos i now bore, luckily my strike was badly placed and she would likely walk away from this battle alive,...if crippled, grabbing her before she became total scrap in my charge, i leap forward using the formulae of mass x force = acceleration, smashing into the nearest airlock in the cargo bay just as the engines erupt, primed roaring to life in high pitched squals of metal grinding on metal and energy screeching in charged lines. the anti grav drives repelling the ship from the cold energon stained stone of the asteroid below, gunfire swarming around the ship, all the while the alarms and warnings of imminent ftl launch blare and wail all around a symphony of war, the invited dance of death-.....this is gonna hur.....!-the ftl engaged smashing my side like into the rest of the cargor using my enhanced exoframe as a raw physical buffer protecting the now hibernating mechanic as we are thrown about like rag dolls for what seems like hours, the sudden deceleration coming as a blessing... and a curse as velocitron comes to sight-

.....im to late...-i say raw rage boiling up from within as i see the planet i promised to protect burn as orbital bombardment and strike teams ravage the surface, whiteout opting for the latter... or perhaps-{.....to find his girlfriend in all this, likely to right dead center in the resistance efforts.......-i think to myself somewhat exasperated-...this is why i hate assassins..... can never make up their mind of what side they really want to fight for, -i put the mechanic aside much of her frame crushed by non lethal blunt force wreckage- as the ship makes an extreme dive and making a nearly suicidal landing right in the scraping center of a warzone! -i sigh exasperated as on my hud dozen and dozens of friendlies appear including a blue blip designated...."lector"-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:19 am

Pacific waited patiently as the human went to grab her stuff. It felt strange, the only one that used to use his cab was Meltdown. Though once she returned, he couldn't help but chuckle at her comment "I suppose it is rather out of the ordinary, though I can assure you that I will always keep you safe." He said as he began driving off to follow Meltdown's location point. He noticed that the minicon hadn't moved, and he wondered what the cause of that could be. Though in case it was any sort of bad situation, he dared not to ask through the comlink they shared. Rather, he simply drove toward where the minicon was located. He guessed he would be there in a matter of about 10 earth minutes. He made a mental note to try and use earth time while with the human, even if it was just thoughts to himself. "So, what's it like in a human house?" He asked as he drove, he wanted to know more about this human, and about all humans, and why it was that Optimus had so badly wanted to protect them. He could see quite easily how fragile she seemed, but he knew there was more than their fragility that had cause for protection.

Meltdown sat and watched patiently as Whiteout interacted with the human he had claimed as his own. He wasn't the one that was in need of repair, so he had all the time this world had to offer to wait for a response. He couldn't help but notice the moment of hesitation that Whiteout had taken to receive his message though. The war must have been very rough on this 'con. Meltdown himself hadn't been around for most of it. He remembered being borne on the planet of Junkion, and being found very early on by Pacific. Others probably would have considered him a parasite, melting down scraps to get to energon, but this 'bot had seen his potential, and had taken him in, trained him. In earth terms, it would be close to being raised by an adopted father. Though he more so saw it as getting a mentor. Even still, he wasn't around for a good amount of the war, and had seen only close to the end of it. Enough to be wary, and enough to know that if he were to fix this 'con's wing, it would surely turn the tide on how he would recover.

He considered the proposition, and then nodded. He wanted to see just how much of this 'con's trust he could gain, perhaps he could even get him to switch sides, not that it much mattered anymore, the war seemed to be all but dead. Still, it seemed like a worth while try. In one leap, he was balanced easily on the rock behind Whiteout, examining the bend in the wing. From what he understood, the wing was a very sensitive body part for fliers. An area that usually caused a great deal of pain, from his understanding. He contemplated how to best fix the wing. Blunt forcing it back into place was out of the question, it would cause too much pain, and possibly cause the tip of the wing to fall off completely. Rather, he saw that if he heated up the edges of where it was bent, it would more easily move back into place, and perhaps cool to become stronger than before. In a better situation, it would have been optimal to turn off his pain receptors for this, though he knew that the 'con wouldn't allow him to do such delicate work just yet.

Without waiting for his reaction, or for further go ahead, he pulled out a metal clamp from one paw, fastening it right near the bend, before pulling out a welding torch with the other, slowly heating the bend, causing the metal to become more flexible, expanding. He made sure to work quickly, not wanting it to expand in the wrong direction, he changed his welders torch into a vice, and began squeezing the wing right back into place, keeping the metal in check, applying cooling material as needed to get the metal to shrink in the correct ways to avoid any breakage. It was, admittedly, rough treatment on the 'con, but the wing would be fully fixed, and just as strong as before, though the paint would need to be redone. A small price to pay as he continued to carefully cool the wing into the right position, he knew that the faster he had this done, the sooner the pain of the bent wing would be over. Fast work on delicate parts was a must. As he pulled back, he was satisfied to see that the only indication that the wing had been bent at all, was the stripped paint.

Lector watched in horror as her own memories began to surface, painfully. She knew she didn't want to see more. Her memory was coming back, and painfully. She remembered why she had wiped her own memory. Why she had escaped to earth. It was because of him, because of Whiteout. Her body began to come back online, and began to remove the oculus from her head. She remembered it all, so vividly. She remembered her squadron of autobot's. Brothers in arms. She had joined their cause, and had done so without a second thought. She recalled she had a sparkmate, one that she had total faith in to come back from his mission. And when he had, she recalled noting the decepticon logo on his body. The one single bot that she thought she could trust without a doubt, and he had joined the 'cons. Worse yet, she recalled he had killed every single one of her teammates. And had made an attempt on her own life. It was only her quick thinking that had saved her. That had brought her to an autobot escape pod, that jettisoned her to the planet earth. The utter betrayal caused her to cry out in pain. She didn't want to remember this. She had forgotten everything for a reason. The pain of the memory was too much for her. Or it was, at the time. Rage coursed through her body. He who had betrayed her utmost trust was here, on this planet. He who had killed her brothers in arms. He who had ripped her spark to pieces, and had the gall to come here, and smile at her as if none of it had happened.

She would kill him. She looked to Concussion, pain and anger burning in her optics. "Thank you, for the patch job, and for my memories back, but I have to go." She said as she began to stand, looking toward the blocked off entrance. She would blast her way out of this cave if so need be, though she couldn't help but look back at concussion. What was in this for him? Why help her in such a way? She stood there, wanting to ask, but wanting to leave, to find and snuff Whiteout's spark.

Kat smiled a bit as her terminology seemed to get Whiteout to smile, and even laugh. She couldn't help but note the jeer he held for the other robot, but figured it had something to do with their opposing views. She couldn't help but watch how quickly the dog leapt onto the rock, digging it's back feet into the solid surface as if it was nothing. She watched as he got to work immediately, and noted that, if given the chance, she would probably have worked the same way. She looked then to Whiteout's face, wondering how much pain this caused her friend. Though there wasn't much she could do about the pain, she couldn't help but be curious on if there was anything at all she could offer him. Perhaps conversation to help keep his mind occupied. "So, who was that blue robot you sent me off with? You seemed like you knew her, perhaps even liked her maybe~?" She tried to add in a teasing note, wanting to keep his mind away from his wing if she could so help it. "I did what I could to flatter you to her, though she didn't give me much time to do that. I was at that hospital in record time.. She didn't really want to talk about you, did something happen between you two?" She continued her prodding, watching his reactions.

Arachnid turned and listened as her drone talked, in his stunted, simple way. How intriguing that he was useful for more than just acid's. She thought about what he said, piecing it together with ease. So, he had conjured a serum that allowed him to control others. How very interesting. "Experimenting with this, control, is indeed a very interesting theory. Though before we jump to using it on Shockwave, perhaps we should find another test subject." She contimplated out loud for him to hear. "I want you to go out and find a suitable test subject. Make sure to bring some of your brothers in arms. I do not tolerate failure well. I will, however, accompany you, I would like to see this serum in action." She said, and thusly began leading the way out, passing by her mindless drone without a second glance. It followed along in slow, lumbering motions.

Nightshade listened with interest that there had indeed been Autobots around. "I see, was there any video survellience of the intruder, or how many of them there are?" She asked offhandedly, looking to the monitor. This indeed was turning out to be quite the crowded planet. She would have to snuff many sparks before making it rightfully hers. She accepted Shockwave's excuse, though she was still suspicious of his activities. She would keep him under close observation, just in case.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:10 am

Whiteout watched as the minicon nodded in agreement. Autobots were generally trustworthy bots until they were cornered, and Whiteout could only assume that he was the only one to have the right to feel cornered in the moment (though he didn't). He decided to allow himself to feel tentative comfort with the situation, though he seldom felt fear or unease in a conventional sense. He simply wasn't in the mood for much trouble with suspicious factions, bounty hunters, or anything else that might be interested in snuffing his spark or turning him in to some authority for payment. Normally he thought upon such possibilities with a bit more relish, but, right now, Earth and its mysteries were the center of his interests. If he had self-proclaimed enemies hunting him down, it wouldn't very well be an easy or long lasting task to travel the entire globe with a fully intact Kat.

Whiteout failed to flinch when the 'bot leaped over him and landed on the rock behind him, though his gaze did follow him and his head tilted back to watch the 'bot as he settled effortlessly onto the angular surface. Admittedly, Whiteout was impressed with the 'bot's skill, though it wasn't so uncommon for minions like him to be so sure footed on unfavorable terrain. Nevertheless, Whiteout had an inclination for admiring the innate skills of any species, though, in the moment, he supposed he was more concerned with the less innate medical skills of this stranger. As he had reminded himself, most bots were trustworthy sparks when it came to their interactions with more helpless company. The only thing he regretted was his unwillingness to allow the 'bot anywhere near his internal components, which unfortunately ensured that his pain receptors would remain fully functional for the duration of the procedure.

Whiteout looked ahead of himself when he heard the 'bot remove a tool from one of his paws, his expression that of true and honest dread. He placed the palm of the hand on his working arm flush to the ground, pressing it there with mild strength in preparation for the inevitable pain to come. The clamp quickly became the only acceptable part of the procedure, though it wasn't the heat of the torch that got to him necessarily--he was used to similar heat caused by friction at his fastest speeds. Rather, it was the way its intensity caused his plating to shift and expand. He tensed slightly and then suddenly cried out as the 'bot finally began to manipulate the wing. He almost sprang clean off the ground; instead his fingers dug into the parched dirt as though it were butter, and he stifled his painful exclamation halfway through. He was resigned to just clench his dental plates and bear through the worst of the operation in total silence, but it seemed that Kat had different plans for him.

He looked down at her, his expression a little strained, and managed a faint grin that quickly jerked into a wince as the 'bot manipulated his wing in an especially painful manner. "I don't know her," he replied, the typical fluidity of his cool tone disrupted by a painful tautness. He huffed a little at her tease but paused to ponder how truthfully he wanted to answer it, disguising the meaning of the pause as a moment of particular discomfort. However, it quickly became that his pain was forgotten altogether, as something shifted within his processor again and dispersed thousands of moving pictures, memories, in his mind. His expression went blank beyond the short burst of rapid blinking that occurred, mostly as a result of him trying to clear his head and make sense of what was going on. The episode concluded in a few short seconds and Whiteout appeared impassive, though on the inside his spark was racing. The memories were of that blue femme again, clearer, longer, and in more detail. Though they were inconclusive and still fragmented, he had witnessed forgotten pieces falling together, and the feelings surrounding them frightened him. He almost shuddered, forcing himself to lie again and dismiss the images as delusions of a damaged processor just to retain his self-image.

"No," he answered Kat directly, as though nothing had happened, as the 'bot behind him finished his repairs. "Like I said, I've never met her before and I'll probably never see her again. I was just enjoying a little fun." He flashed one of his notorious, impish grins before pivoting to the best of his damaged body's abilities to look at his freshly repaired wing, eager for the escape it allowed him. His spark still racing with unprecedented speed, he examined his wing, struggling for a moment to register its perfect condition. He looked up to the minicon, his smile revealing his impressment.

"Not bad, 'bot. Not bad at all." He ran his fingers along the freshly repaired bend, secretly searching for any micro devices. Even when looking over it with various scanning objectives, his reports came back negative. Hopefully that had nothing to do with the damage to his internal systems. "A little paint and I'll look as good as new." He grinned again and motioned to 'bot down from his perch. "Why don't you go ahead and tell me your designation, and then we can discuss what you want to know," he suggested, then glancing down to Kat. "Perhaps I can find a way to explain a bit of my species' history along the way."

"Negative," Shockwave replied, unfazed by the question. "A surveillance system had yet to be installed at the point of the lab's abandonment." This was fortunately true in the instance Nightshade might decide to fact check his claim, though, if Shockwave could help it, he would prefer that Nightshade not venture into any more of his labs than the one she stood in currently. Seeing her drift away to a monitor, Shockwave, cast a brief glance to Pharma before turning back around to the converter. He removed it from its case and carried it over to a different station. He placed the part on a small platform situated flush against a control panel before activating the computer. He typed in a few specific commands that caused a glass cylinder to rise from around the platform and encapsulate the converter inside. The platform then rose from the board, a zero gravity force causing the converter to be suspended inside. There was a brief pause as Shockwave typed in a series of other commands, and then an array of laser scans initiated, varying in wavelength, intensity, and purpose. Shockwave watched the vibrant show until results began to appear systematically on the monitor in front of him. He interpreted the data of each scan swiftly, and when the final scan's findings were conclusive, Shockwave terminated the procedure and removed the converter from the platform as it lowered back to the board and the cylinder had receded.

"The molecular energon converter is fully functional. We will have an operational energy field shortly," he announced, carrying the part over to the field generator and crouching down to its level. His tools having rained where he had left them, he replaced the part with ease and repaired the minor damages which Pharma had blamed upon an Earth specimen. Double checking his work, he closed the generator back up and rose back to his full height, moving to the attached computer. He ran a precautionary diagnostics on the generator which confirmed to him that the generator had been restored to full functionality, and then, with a few swift keystrokes, the generator silently hummed to life and the monitor produced an infrared image of the shield as it projected over the entirety of the lab in an instant. His next priority fell into his mind instantly: find a distraction for Nightshade so that he may surreptitiously send Arachnid the synthetic energon formula.

Hijack bowed his head in agreement to Arachnid's suggestion, finding it, as always, most wise. He turned with her as she lead the way, the cogs of him mind turning. It was one thing to find someone that he could control, and he was almost bubbling to prove this ability to his queen; but at the same time, he was dissatisfied with the arrangement. Hijack had earned his designation based off of his natural ability to control the minds of others with a simple sting, but that had only mattered before his allegiance to Arachnid. He no longer had the need to manipulate others. Now, all the mattered to him was that Arachnid could have the abilities for her own glory. His showing of his skills, however, was a necessary first step to ensure that Arachnid truly would enjoy his ability, and he would accept that.

Following Arachnid, Hijack silently contacted his more favored peers, those that were more brutish than himself and could subdue a large bot so that he could most easily get his strike in. He was good at this, he knew, and when Arachnid saw he hoped she would find the use in somehow transferring this ability to her.

---

Name: Shatter
Weapons: Tactical photon warheads, dual energy blasters, dual arm blades, ionized daggers
Faction: Decepticon
Bot form: Shatter stands about a head shorter than most mech Seekers, though her slender, lanky physique give the illusion of more height. Even in bot form, everything about her design is tailored to cutting edge aerodynamics. Her slightest maneuver slices through the air as a carefully crafted blade. She moves in constant grace and precision, as light and as effortless as air. Her natural fluidity is reflected in her color scheme. Her base is an unpainted, silvery alloy which is accented in pale sky blue and smart touches of white. Her optics are a soft-glowing yellow.
Alt. (Vehicle) form: Her current form is a Cybertronian assault and pursuit aircraft, made up of sharp angles and artful grooves especially designed for aerodynamics and maneuverability.
Personality: deeply loyal, ambitious, reliable, tenacious, gritty, intelligent, articulate, cunning, seductive, philosophical, resigned
History: Shatter began her life in the artisan caste, living out her days in Polyhex along the Lower Pool. She preferred the literary arts over the physical and became a renown writer of her time, particularly to the philosophically-minded in Nova Cronum, for she was an unusual writer. Unlike her lesser-minded peers, she found cunning ways to philosophize the errors of the caste system and the bleak future in store without bots like the High Councilmen ever catching on. She spent her time getting rich off of her subtle and intriguing genius, living in a haze of high grade and copious late night visits to the Altihex Casino and barely legal underground clubs filled with eclectic and eccentric characters. Such a wild life ended upon the day of her autograph tour that took her to her favorite city Nova Cronum; it was the day the Decepticon forces came and decimated it, murdering anyone who would not pledge immediate loyalty to them. She pledged it unflinchingly, not out of fear of death, but because she wanted to. Corruption had already touched Cybertron, she had once said to her posse of over-energized nightclubbers, and now it can never leave. The tyranny Megatron threatened to bring to Cybertron seemed inevitable to her, and so she supposed she might as well find herself a place somewhere near the top of the social pyramid he was rearranging. She quickly impressed even herself with her affinity for in-air combat, soon surpassing the skills of even those who had belonged to Seeker militias before the war. Even better, she proved just as gifted in hand to hand combat, making her a versatile and exceptionally useful ally. She became assigned to a trine consisting of a mech named Jetstream, the commander, and another mech, a subordinate like her, named Comettail. They quickly became an inseparable trio, until Comettail was shot down providing air support with the trine as Decepticon ground troops worked a seizing an Autobot stronghold. Orders from Megatron forbade either her or Jetstream from searching for their fallen trine-mate until the siege was complete. Several solar cycles later, the siege was complete, and she and Jetstream morosely began to comb through the rubble of the fallen city. Comettail was found already offline, scorched by the fiery impact of air-raid suppression warheads and crushed beneath tons of alloy rubble. It was devastating, but Shatter and Jetstream were each other's strength. They managed on without him, finally meeting fortune when Jetstream became military general over an off-planet squadron of Seeker's titled A-209. He titled Shatter his lieutenant general, and for eons they won battles together. Recently, rumor has been spreading that the war has ended with the surrendering of the Decepticons, but neither Shatter or Jetstream believed it until Megatron himself showed up on an apparent "peace tour". Shatter denounced it, nearly getting herself killed by the forces he had brought with him to execute all Decepticons who were unwilling to let go of the war. In the chaos surrounding her and some of the squadron's rebellion, every one of her subordinates was killed as she was separated from Jetstream. However, knowing that he would find her, she raced off to every planet which once bore Decepticon pride until hearing rumors about a potential uprising on Earth. She speeds there now without rest. It is only a matter of time before she arrives.
Crush?: No one.
Family?: She considers her trine-mates a part of this.
Other?: N/A

Name: Haze
Weapons: Various gas canisters. The ones he most commonly carries on his person are four specific types. The first explodes in a gas which collects around the joints of his enemies and hardens them, effectively paralyzing his victim. The second explodes into a bright yellow gas that effects the neural circuitry of his enemies, causing mass confusion to the point of crippling his foes. The third and perhaps his most cruel weapon explodes in an ugly rust color gas that is capable of stripping most bots down to their spark in under a minute, though this gas is tricky to concoct and so he uses it sparingly. The last type he carries explodes in an unassuming grey gas that appears to be nothing more than smoke, though in actuality it targets the optic nerve and compromises it, blinding his enemies so that they will "see" the battlefield in a more fair light.
Other than his notorious chemical weaponry, Haze carries a large, ionized machine gun on his back, and his right arm is capable of transformation into a heavy blade.
Faction: Decepticon, though likely to turn Autobot
Rank: Former commander of the since extinct Ground Force 87, unofficial chemical weaponry specialist
Bot form: Haze is a large, hulking figure that nearly rivals Megatron in stature. His size and dominant stature are often quite imposing, especially paired with the two dead optics that stare listlessly and without the slightest flicker of color or light. His entire body is painted in black with a gunmetal finish, though an ominous, neon green glows from somewhere deep beneath his plating constantly, murky and entangled in faint wisps and tendrils of an ever present emanation of an unidentifiable substance. Slung across his torso is a wide bandolier in which he stores his gas canisters.
Alt. (Vehicle) form: He has none.
Personality: quiet, imposing, reserved, thoughtful, decisive, ambitious, strict, no nonsense, ruthless, unforgiving, fair, honorable, mildly corrupted sense of justice
History: When Haze was born, he proved to have failed to develop not only connections to his optical processors, but also lacked said optical processors entirely. He even lacks the parts to scan his world in other ways that might collect data and show him his surroundings in an internal display. For this reason, he was condemned to be scrapped, though once he realized this, he managed a wild escape. Condemned immediately as a fugitive without any knowledge of his planet, he stumbled around, literally blindly, for some time, from place to place until he learned for himself how to assimilate to Cybertron's society, though his wanted status drove him underground, where he eventually formed a gang that both terrorized and ran a rather large section of Iacon's business district. Despite his rather degenerate and unpromising beginnings, he became a sophisticated crime boss with a network of loyal followers who he saw as family. As for those his gang killed and terrorized, he took no pity upon him, for they never showed compassion or kindness to him. He joined the Decpeticons with the brunt of his following in hopes of a truly fair and equal world, though when that Decepticon ideal fell apart, he remained mostly out of a logical sense of fear, for, by then, he was in far too deep to safely withdraw. His beginnings were cruel in the Decpeticons. He was placed on the ground as a combat soldier who would presumably die his first day, but he defied the odds and even thrived. He became the commander of a ground unit and spent his spare time usefully as a chemical weaponry experimentalist for the Decepticon cause. Though he showed great promise, he potential was cut short when one of his dearly beloved soldiers, one he had known since his early days as an underground criminal, betrayed him out of jealousy and sent him hurtling into the unknown of space in a stasis pod that eventually crashed on Earth. He remains in stasis to this day.
Crush?: No one.
Family?: None
Other?: Haze is completely blind and, as a result, he cannot assume an alt. mode and finds his way around by means of short range echo location.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:04 pm

pharma listened and watched them intently, watching curiously as shockwave worked. perhaps it would be a good idea to try and stick around? this mech clearly knew more than him when it came to technologies around here. pharma being mainly a medic didn't have the extensive training that shockwave no doubt had excessive amounts of. he would remember to ask shockwave about it latter, perhaps when nightshade had left them alone, he didn't trust her.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:56 pm

she let her gaze wander around in P.B's interior becoming slightly curious but when he had asked her the question she struggled to think of a way to explain it to him without confusing him "well.. it's like and area but with multiple smaller areas in it that we decided what's it will be like a a bedroom were we sleep, or a kitchen where we can make food to eat" she said slightly confident that it was an ok description
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me