๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

Princess Luna - female - MLP:FiM - tagged Rina, Kat

"I see. I will join your cause, but I would like to note that my homeland, Equestria will require my return eventually" she gripped her sword "When do we begin?"

She looked down at the mystery creature, who was now vibrating. It hardly seemed fit for a fight. Hopefully there were some more combat skilled people on board.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:01 am

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged:Kyo, Velouria
    "Yes," the sliver said, "and then we will be forced to fight for the sake of inferior species, and then we will be brought back here, and then the cycle will repeat. We have no wish to be the pet of weaklings." Still, there might be a way out of this. If it could convince them to send it to Shandalar, then it could share its gifts with the hive. Then, they would be the ones in power. This human might have been able to contain one sliver, but she stood no chance against an entire swarm.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 am

Kyo - Garden - Silver and Velouria
Kyo sighed. "We fight to save worlds. Will you just stand by while your own world, your people are on the verge of destruction just because you don't take orders from 'inferior races'? I know that feeling all too well. If I could have done something to save my tribe, I would. But never had that chance. No Kat giving me the chance to save my people." She tried not to show any emotion. It was painful to talk about what happened. "My point is, think about what really matters. Your people or refusing to take orders." She officially took her leave of Silver. There was only so much she could say. Kyo walked over to the wolf girl, keeping an eye on Silver.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:16 am

โ•ญxxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxxโ•ฎ

XXXXXXXx V E L O U R I A
x info โ— x
x location โ— rooftop.
x tags โ— kyo and silver

โ•ฐ xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxxโ•ฏ
slowly walking out of the second gate, she stood in front of the garden. velouria watched the two speak, her ears twitching as she listened to both sides. "although i just want to see my parents, going to another place sounds okay. but why can't i go into the forest?" she slightly pouted with her arms wrapped around each other. feeling oddly nervous around the un-named hoshido looking human.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
.x ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / โ™ซ / / / (ยดใƒป๏ผฟใƒป`)
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Kyo looked at the wolf girl, once again fighting the urge to pet her ears when she saw them twitch. "For one, that barrier. Nothing can get past it. Two, it's supposed extremely dangerous, and while some of us can handle ourselves, there are some who cannot. The last thing the owner needs is having people run off in there." She thought the wolf girl looked a little uneasy. "Forgive me for not asking. What is your name, pup?" Kyo said, trying to sound gentle, which was difficult. She was so used to speaking in a serious tone.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Clary~ "True Izzy, this is better than being stuck in the New York Institute in "Lockdown"." I said I did air quote around the word Lockdown. "Remember that time when my younger sister Victoria stuck into New York Institute and she sent one her demons which lead to you getting possessed by a demon." I said to Isabelle.
Isabelle~ "Clary god please don't remind me about that." I said to Clary. "That wasn't fun." I said to Clary. "Victoria has suck into the New York Institute so many times, she's so evil." I said to Clary.
Victoria~ I woke up and looked for my black heart necklace my boyfriend Sebastian Verlac gave me. I found it around my neck. "I'm so glad it came with me, Sebastian Verlac doesn't mind if I'm a Rogue Shadowhunter-Demon, but dad doesn't know about us, he would kill me if he found out about me and Sebastian Verlac, so I sneak out dot is the only one that knows about me and Sebastian Verlac, she always opens portals for me in secret in my room which take me to go see him." I said to myself. I took my necklace off of my neck and opened it and looked at the picture of my boyfriend Sebastian Verlac. "I'll come back to you Sebastian, I promise, you love me for the way I am but, before I met you, I thought I was a freak but you didn't see me as the freak I am, you saw through me being part demon." I said to myself.(Sorry for the long reply for Victoria)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 pm

โ•ญxxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxxโ•ฎ

XXXXXXXx V E L O U R I A
x info โ— x
x location โ— rooftop.
x tags โ— kyo and silver

โ•ฐ xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxxโ•ฏ
"why don't they down the barrier so i can get through, or someone strong could watch the weaker people in the forest?" she huffed looking at her boots, velouria's mind was working hard to find a solution. after a few moment her crimson eyes peered back up with her having that same, un-expressive look. "ok, i guess i see the point. i just think its kinda unfair how e were all brought here without consent." the girl sighed tightening the hood that wrapped around her head and back. velourias face visually scrunched up when kyo called her pup. "i am not a pup." she snorted. feeling that she didn't know enough about her or a wolfskin to be able to label her as such a thing. "my name is velouria, and you?" her tone was chilling out as she spoke, regretting her outburst a bit.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
.x ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / โ™ซ / / / (ยดใƒป๏ผฟใƒป`)
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged:Kyo, Velouria
    "Your races are in danger," the sliver said, a note of contempt in its voice, "we are superior. If our plane is destroyed, we will find another. When we share our spark with the swarm, not even the blind eternities will be safe from our might." It was just typical of them, wasn't it. Inferior races, assuming that they all were equally threatened by things. The slivers were the perfect species, the epitome of evolution. They had nothing to fear, not from the Eldrazi, not from the Phyrexians, and not from this mysterious force. If the mystery aggressors dared to challenge the hive, they would meet their doom.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:55 pm

"I no longer have a people to come back to after this. You do." She said simply before turning to the wolfskin.
"My apologies Velouria. I meant no offense." Kyo remained listless, even at the sight of Velouria's scowl. "I am Gale of the Sheikah from Hyrule. My tribe often acts as guardians and attendants to the royal family there." She sized up Velouria again. Kyo wanted to inquire what species she was, but she wasn't sure Velouria would be willing to answer after she called her pup. The Sheikah could sense something feral about the girl. It most likely pertained to her ears and tail. "I must say, you remind me of a creature spoken of in my tribe's legends. Are you familar with kitsune?"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Kat | OC | Tagged: Rina; Luna

"As soon as the first alarm rings... which might take a while.." Kat sweatdropped. "In the meanwhile, you can explore the place. There are people already here, so go ahead and interact with them! Or... you can rent a room in which they're located on the third and fourth floor." Kat pointed to the door. "If you need anything, just knock on my office door which is on the second floor!"

Rina | Undertale | Tagged: Kat; Luna

"Okie! Rina will go nwow!" The Temmie skipped along the floor to the door, saying "Hoi!" to the robots she passed by. She managed to press the elevator buttons thanks to the fact that she could extend her paw, and went onto the second floor.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me