welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Noctis / Male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey, Group

Noctis smiled in respond and nodded his head. "Nice to meet you Sorey." odd. Why did he have a name that sounded like "sorry"? Then again, he was the kid who had a name that you can make punz out of "not" with it but saying "noct". Though the smile soon faded when he shot his glance back at the door, entering soon after Sorey a serious look painted on his face as he glanced around curiously. Questioning to himself what might be in here.

Please do not be something that's gonna try to kill me....
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:20 pm

headmistress kholina

xxxxThe brown-headed male stepped in, but the other one did not, taking awhile to follow. She rolled her eyes. Then, she shut the glowing door; which had only appeared to be glowing, it was covered in pure-white ice. She continued to walk towards another door in the distance. The candles started going out behind her again. The next door was of a teal color, seeming to be made out of wood. What was more peculiar, though, was the little fish that seemed to be swimming in the wood. It would make anyone think they were going crazy. "Member of the teal room, please step up." She said, head held high.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxAmaros tilted his head at the woman--he narrowed his eyes, watching, feeling unsettled. Something wasn't right. Of course, that was obvious, but it was really showing now. She started walking again, and he fast-walked forward right behind her, trying to respect authority. Something of her reminded him of his superiors in Heaven; maybe he had guessed wrong, and this was some sort of angel thing? The next door proved to be even more odd, and somewhat impossible. His eyes were trained on a little purple fish moving in the wood.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxRuel thanked arceus the next door wasn't purple; he had a feeling whatever was inside wasn't so nice, and he was scared for poor stufful's sake. The plush toy pokemon was making a quiet whimpering noise, high pitched due to it's natural cry. He bit his lip, spotting two people wearing teal clothing in the crowd around.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:43 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You narrow your eyes. No. Was your mind playing tricks on you, did she drug you? You weren't not sure what to think, and decided to stop thinking on the subject, choosing instead to watch the first girl approach the door.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

You flinch slightly at the sight of teal, hating the idea of approaching that woman in any way. Well, time to get it over with. You slowly slipped your way through the crowd, coming to a stop at the strange door. Was that a... Fish? You raise an eyebrow, shooting a glaring and confused glance at the woman, before turning back around to watch for her roomie.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm

sorey | 17 | male human | hallway | noctis, group

Sorey glanced back as Noctis accompanied him inside, before his green eyes gazed back up at the icy interior of the room. "What in the world...?" he murmured. "What is this?" Distantly, he was reminded of Mikleo; it was oddly comforting, in a way, if a bit chilly through the thin clothing he was wearing. Nonetheless, it was a confusing place to be in; what was the purpose of..? "Why do you think they've got us here, Noctis?" he asked, glancing back at the other male. Well, at least he wasn't alone.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Noctis / Male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey

Noctis jumped a bit before letting out a sigh of relief. He glanced around the room curiously. Well, seemed safe enough. Didn't seem like he was gonna die in here. Though it was starting it was also... chilly in a way? It wasn't like he had the warmest of clothing. But there was no use complaining. Since he was sure that the woman outside. Though he could hear Gladious' voice roaring in his head telling him to stay vigilant. It seemed safe but you never know what can jump out at you. Though he soon perked up at the sound of Sorey's voice. "I'm not really sure, Prompto-" he paused then shook his head to correct his mistake "Sorry- I mean Sorey." Noctis bit his lip, feeling a little embarrassed that he accidentally called him Prompto again. Just his voice. God Sorey's voice. How can someone sound so similar to someone yet not be them?

"Though... We should stay vigilant. Sure this place is a lot more... Comforting then in the hallway. But you never know." he soon added as he took another glance around the room.
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

The Once-ler | Male | 20 | Blue Jasper | Dr. Seuss | Hallway

After glancing backwards to watch the two in white enter the door, he sped up once more to avoid the darkness behind him, taking his small companion (Eleven) with him, his eyes widened when he saw the bright Teal room, and blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things as he noticed...fish...? Swimming up and down the door, he breathed a sigh of relief however, at least they weren't at their room yet, but he knew they'd eventually hav eto enter their colored room, which pained more than anything right now.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You frown, letting out a slight humming noise as you watch the scene before you. If everyone had partners, then...? No. no one else was wearing red. You felt your cheeks heat up, from the embarrassment of the thought. At least you fit your colour a bit better. The thought made you snicker, mostly in your head, but you weren't sure if you'd snickered aloud.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

Deciding that you didn't want to think about the woman, you begin to scan the room, counting and thinking of names for each colour. 'Teal, 2, White, 2, what was that gold? No, maybe amber?' Your thoughts trailed off.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 am

headmistress kholina

xxxxKholina opened the door, revealing water. It didn't splash out, though. It looked like some sort of ripply jello, outlining the door. The cartoon fish that had been in the wood now swam into the water, turning into different kinds of fish, mostly tropical. "Hurry up, those two took awhile." She grumbled, her happy wood distinguished as time was running out; she needed to get people into their rooms before Gorshi had a tantrum.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxThis was all so amazing. Fish in the wood, now water holding itself up in a doorway? He was so fascinated. The water was murky, and smelt like fresh water from some sort of lake or river. It wasn't bad smelling, just fresh. He had observed humans having such fun in bodies of water like those, so he was sure the two in teal wouldn't be so scared about going in their room, compared to the ones in white.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxdon't know what to write.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am

Oh! Sorry for late replying- I have school

Eleven was fascinated with the fish. The small girl looked around and saw the other partners. She noted that most were surprised or scared- Eleven was quite the opposite, this was much better then the Upside Down!
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me