•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 pm

[img]image_here[/]

FlameFury

Appearance: like a night fury but it is a dark red with orange eyes and the fins on the tail is a bright orange

Class:
Strike
Training methods:
This dragon is very feisty dragon, but it can simply be trained if the trainer is kind enough
Diet:
Fish, Sometimes birds if it is really hungry
Abilities/Personality:
The Flamefury is a very feisty and cheerful dragon, it is really only afraid of eels and terrifying large dragons
Habitat:
Caves

[img]image_here[/img]

Flare

Appearance:
Read Flamefury appearance
Trainer:
So far none
Loner dragon
Wanted Rank:
None really
Personality:
Feisty, Brave, Not very gentle, not afraid to speak his mind
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
Open
Mate:
Open
Children:
Open
History:
Average

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 pm

(Accepted this will be the last fury allowed for now)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Leafy.Is.Beefy wrote:
"I think I better go too" Hiccup said as he got on Toothless who, without warning, took off and following the trail of electricity to an island much like Berk. "Huh?" Hiccup asked himself as he spotted a NightFury but with... black spikes on its tail?
----
Voltage moved through a forest that was on the island. He stopped as he smelled a sheep as he crouched after a few moments he leaped onto it, electrocuting it. He dragged it to a nearby lake and began tearing off the wool as his teeth suddenly appeared and he tore at the sheep.

(If you want to, I can have Hiccup leave, saying it's too dangerous for now an they can come later so you can still discover the new species)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Siv & Angel

Siv followed him, they kept an even place right next to them. Angel growled upon seeing the new dragon, so similar to she and Toothless, but at the same time oddly different. Siv ran her hands over Angel's scales as a loud crash of thunder made her wince. The blue paint on her face disappeared completely as more rain fell, revealing a scar that was in the form of a deep cut on her face. She completely forgot about the weird scar, focusing on the dragon ahead of them. "Do you think that's a... No, it couldn't be... Could it?" She asked looking over at Hiccup.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:27 pm

"I've seen nothing like it, I don't even this it's a species I know of..." when Hiccup landed he was petting Toothless's head to calm him. "What the?!?" He said in surprise as the dragon electrocuted a sheep and the faintest tinge of orange on his body and he didn't notice but the dragon has spikes on his tail that began to glow orange. He watched at the dragon tore apart the sheep then lift his tail, the orange on him more distinct as he saw some sparks "Toothless up!" He yelled and Toothless instantly began hovering as the fury look a like's tail slammed on the ground.
----
Voltage's markings began to glow brightly as he hissed at the dead sheep, electrocuting it again. He ate at it again until it was wool and bones. The drag stood, shaking himself as the spikes on his takes began glowing orange along with some spots. He raised his tail in the air as electrical sparks went from spike to spike, he slammed it against the ground, sending a small shockwave. He used this to show territory though the shock wouldn't even hurt at all, just would wake people. or dragons.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Winter

She walked over to a forest and heard a few roars from dragons, Spark and Peri looked at each other and finally let out a roar, "well let's go in.. I suppose" she said taking out a small journal

Flare

He flew around over the ocean, he flew down and came back up with a small fish, he flew over onto a tree and laid down on the branch eating the fish holding it in place with his claws

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Siv & Angel

The two females hovered in the air, staying in place. They where both clearly curious about the, what looked to be, new species of Night Fury. Siv looked over to Hiccup. "Do you want to get closer? Or would you rather leave? I'm sticking around so I can find out more on whatever this is. I CALL DIBS ON NAMING THE SPECIES!" She told him, raising her hand in the air, but flinched when a crack of thunder that rattled her chest sounded.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:43 pm

"I think Toothless should name it" hiccup said when he crossed his arms. "Before you ask why look for yourself" hiccup motioned to Toothless who was already getting a closer look from the trees without getting spotted. Once he started moving Hiccup followed buy from a good distance away.
----
Voltage began making his way deeper into the forest, Toothless following him from the trees but he didn't know. The male dimmed his markings as he found a spot he liked he hovered and shot a ball of pure electricity that hit in a circle the same size as him, he then shot a line of plasma around it before laying in the center.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Siv & Angel

Siv rolled her eyes and huffed. Angel landed on the ground, Siv slipped off and Angel went into the trees, silently moving above them to watch what was happening. Siv made her way to Hiccup, making sure to avoid any sticks or potential things that could make noise. She pushed wet strands of dark red hair away from her face, looking ahead.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Hiccup watched as the two dragons were in the trees. Hiccup took out his dragon book and began drawing the new dragon species and adding information about it from underneath a tree to shield himself from rain, when Toothless returned he pointed at the stormy sky above then to himself. "StormFury? Is that what you want to call it bud?" He asked then Toothless nodded .
----
Voltage stayed in his spot as he slept.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me