The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby temporalGuardian » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm

" Not really. Pitch has been creating nightmares near the equator, but he stopped now. And there were rumors that Bunnymund got egg-bombed. Apparently a storm blew a nest to the edge of a branch, then when he tunnelled up beside the tree it fell on his head. Poor guy. And also I recently got the chance to take care of a pegacorn. Samantha had some business to attend to, so Storm got stuck with me. But she doesn't mind. And it turns out she likes my apple and carrot cookies. Want to see her? She is out in the meadow, grazing."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Scarlett giggled at the news of poor Bunnymund, but perked up and said, "Sure, I would love to see her." She popped another cookie in her mouth and hopped off of the chair.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClaudeTheSpider » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

(Bowie, did you see my post?)
ClaudeTheSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClaudeTheSpider » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

bow ties and greed. wrote:
Oliver gave a small nod as he held her hand closely in his, "Don't worry. You will get better." He said, trying to assure himself, though doubt struck him.

Clock sighed, sitting up on the couch, still holding his hand. She nodded. "Yes, I hope so." She looked outside, seeing Rae resting in the morning light. "I should probably go oil him, too. Sitting outside all night probably wasnt that good for his clockwork."
ClaudeTheSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cipher. » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Bocelli wrote:
Monty huffed, "Bones? Who's that?" He questioned, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Don't you know who that is, Monty? Well, you're pretty stupid, so I wouldn't expect you to know." A voice hissed from behind. Monty whipped around, but saw nothing but the meadows and rose bushes. "Down here, idiot." Again the voice said. Monty glanced down at his shadow, which looked different from his form, "Oh no! The balance! It's off! You shouldn't be able to talk." He bit at his lip nervously. "What's the matter? Scared that I'll take over you again?" The voice rumbled with what sounded like chuckling. At this, Monty gave a slight huff, "No! You're going to unbalance the sacred order if I let you." It came out more of a squeak due to the sudden nervous emotion that engulfed him. Finally, all the pressure made Monty collapse, not literally speaking, but more figuratively.

There was a small billow of smoke where Monty once stood, but instead of Monty, a rather fuzzy sheep with wool as white as snow stood in his place.

( Repost for Mara before I go to bed~ Goodnight everyone. )
Image┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
We cannot learn the cipher
That's writ upon our cell;
Stars help us by a mystery
Which we could never spell.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
cipher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Tsu'tey wrote:Scarlett giggled at the news of poor Bunnymund, but perked up and said, "Sure, I would love to see her." She popped another cookie in her mouth and hopped off of the chair.

[Hopped, hehe.] Sydney opened the door and threw some black dusty sand into the air. Almost instantly a black pegacorn appeared." This is Storm. She is in night mode right now. In the morning she changes color. Want to pet her? She doesn't bite."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Scarlett followed Sydney out and eyed the creature. Shaking her head, she replied, "No thanks, mate. Seeing is enough for me."
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Storm chose that moment to talk." Hello, Sydney. Do you have any cookies? Or did Samantha return?" Then she spoke in Scarlett's mind" Hello. It's nice to meet you. I talk like this so nobody but you and me can hear."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm

(Okay, what is a pegacorn?)

Scarlett looked at her and replied Well, it's, um, nice to meet you to then.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

[A pegacorn is a unicorn with wings, or a Pegasus with a horn.]Storm replied"You may find it odd that I can talk to you, but you speak all animal languages, and I am pretty much just a horse with special abilities."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me