This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby lulu1239 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Rouge opens his mouth in a yawn like movement as he stretches out from his spot. He looks at her, seeing that she was awake and shakes himself more awake. *Should probably go get food* he thinks standing up to look at her after hearing his stomach growl, to see if she would want to go.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Raya woke up and stretched before getting out of bed, and getting ready for the new day. She then went outside to check on Stormchaser. "Good morning, Stormchaser. I hope you slept well." She said.

Sirene had been asleep. She woke with a start and she flared her wings, only to be reminded of the pain in her left wing. She blinked and looked around before realizing she was outside Benron's hut. She soon relaxed and wondered if Benron and Nettal were awake. She yawned and looked up. She wanted to fly, but certainly not without Benron.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 am

Wildfire was disturbed by the sound of someone yelling at a very high pitch several feet below him. He grumbled as he raised his head and stared down at the roof, not happy to have been awakened at all. He tapped his tail on the roof, knocking several more roof tiles off, in complaint about the noise level. Once it seemed to cease, he laid his head down again and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

When Oracle woke up, Icewing was still fast asleep and upside down. Wings outspread, legs in the air and twitching at random, he lay fast asleep and snoring with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. He didn't move at all when Oracle moved; in fact, he didn't even know she was awake.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Natasha Barton wrote:
startail;; wrote:

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious laughed a bit and moved his hands in a strange way. That was Zarogrems signal to come. Marilious did it again when Zarogrem did not respond the first time, Zarogrem shot down from the sky. Marilious jumped on his back. He hated not haveing the saddle, he was about to slip off. He rose into the air on Zarogrem. He had to grab the dragon's horns to stay on. He confronted toothless.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem saw Marilious signal but did not respond, he was free now right and he could fly away. Marilious did it a second time, Zarogrem hated to disobey, he jutted out of the sky and onto the grown. Marilious sat on his neck. Zarogrem wanted to throw Marilious off, but he could not disobey his master, could he? They flew up next to DD and Marrow. He was looking at toothless seeing his next move.

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

He heard the humans words. Glanced at her, she seemed harmless, and anyway he could just blow her to a crisp if he wanted. He landed, eyeing the girl strangely.

Toothless looked at them. "My life is far from perfect." Toothless rumbled but rolled his eyes and flapped his wings, "how about we make a deal, you guys can come to Berk whenever you want so long as you leave the other dragons alone, and I'll make sure our dragons do the same." He offered.

Skye smiled before turning her attention back to the sight before her.

Willa smiled and lay on the couch, falling asleep.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
"That's very interesting" "I was sleeping but I guess i'm a bit refreshed after a while" "You startled me.. thought a small dragon was attempting to eat me up... Not that that would ever happen.." Morlil floated on the surface. Morlil inspected the human, sizing her up. She's fine.. Morlil thought. "What have you come for?" Morlil said with a sense of curiosity in his tone. "Or well... do you wanna explore away from berk..?" Morlil never really explored much and preferred to stay in one area where all the food gathered..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
The sun had fully risen by the time Oracle had arrived at the volcano. Lava was spilling out the volcano slowly from the hole she previously chewed. Oracle licked her lips and dug into the lava, devouring all the lava spilling out of the volcano. She of course couldnt stop the lava from pouring, but she ate it up until she met eyes with the hole. Just a little more for the trip back... Oracle thought to herself gobbling down globs of lava with a satisfied grunt when she was finished. Oracle took one last lick of lava until she flew off above the treetops. Or what used to be treetops... Some of the trees were charred and bare from above, while the ones farther to the coast were blooming with greenery. Oracle quickened her pace, not wanting to be out in the "wild" for too long. She had remembered the last time she encountered a ship.. A hunters ship.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious was lost in the dragons talk. He wondered what they were talking about. At Zarogrem's rapid turn to the other derection, he slipped and fell.
Marilious woke with a start his dragon beside him. He was so dissey, and went out again.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem agreed to the statement of Toothless and flew away. He well knew his master had no means to keep the statement but it got him out of the mess. Not remembering the fact that Marilious had nothing to grab onto, Marilious fell. Zarogrem caught him but Marilous was knocked out. He flew far away from the village to the wild forest where no one was. He never took his eyes off Marilious. His master being safe was his life and he hated it.
Zarogrem hadn't slept at all, he was extremely tired. As Marilious awoke he showed no sign of emotion.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Sirene

Benron woke with a jerk. He was being stepped on by Shelltoe and could hardly breathe. ''shel.. ge..t'' The dragon emidiantly relived and moved, Swinging his head up to Benron's face. Benron whacked it, ''go away.'' He was immediately reminded of Sirene and jumped out of bed and put on his helmet. He had slept in his clothes which was nothing new. Thundering downstairs he flew out the door. ''Sirene?'' seeing her he slowed his pace. ''hows your wing doing?'' the night before his father and him had put a brace on it and healing oil.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal is sound asleep and had no intentions of getting up soon.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |
Shelltoe woke early like usual and made his way to Benrons room. He wanted to play with the secret fireworms. It was quite scrunched but he made himself comfortable. He found the little fellows and tried to squish them with no prevail. He was surprised to find out that he was stepping on Benron and felt awful because of it. Shelltoe crawled onto the ceiling. He watched benron leave the room. He continued to look at the small dragons.

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

Siren had a wonderful sleep. And woke happily, his acquaintance with the human the day before was pleasant, though he still didn't trust the creatures. He flew to a fresh water source, and took a drink.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Sirene extended her left wing fully and warbled. Really it was fine the oil smelled but as long as it helped her wing, she would tolerate it. She gently nudged Benron. Wasn't he hungry?

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:50 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben rolled over onto his side, only to fall off of his bed with a resounding thump. He rose unsteadily to his feet, blinking a bit to the realisation that morning had dawned. He began his morning routine per the usual. Once he was dressed and his hair wasn't a complete disaster, he trudged down the stairs to find his mum cooking something that smelled delicious in the kitchen.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember slumbered peacefully in the stables, blissfully unaware that the sun had begun to creep over the trees. The Monstrous Nightmare shifted lazily in her sleep.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna slid out of bed and rose to her feet. She supposed she ought to get some new clothes as well as food; the only thing she had with her were the travel-stained garments she had slept in. With a sigh, she slipped her salt-stiffened overdress on and tied her hair up before pulling on her brown leather boots. She made sure that her dagger was strapped securely around her waist beneath the dark green folds of her overdress before regarding her dragon friend. "I also find myself to be quite famished," she said aloud upon hearing the Speed Stinger's stomach rumble. "Perhaps we should go find some food."

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser let out a small rumble, almost like a purr, when he spotted Raya. He opened his mouth in a wide yawn, unintentionally showing off his needle-sharp rows of teeth. His spines rattled as he shook out his deep indigo scales and blinked expectantly at Raya as if wondering what they were going to do that day.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Botanist's House|Tags: Wildfire|

"Up! Up! Get up, Magna, you can't be sleeping the entire day away! There's work to be done, and a giant dragon on me roof!"
Phlegma's piercing tone finally awoke Magna from her pleasant sleep. The heavyset viking groaned and complained, but dragged herself out of bed anyways. "You might find yerself content with wakin' up a' the crack o' dawn, but I am not a mornin' person," she griped in a voice weighted by sleep. Nonetheless, she dressed herself and exited her room for her favourite part of the morning: breakfast. She peeked her head out a window to see if Wildfire was awake, but she didn't see him. He's probably still asleep on the roof, she reckoned with an amused smile.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:18 am

Wildfire groaned at the sound of someone's shrill voice again and opened his eyes. He sighed heavily and lifted his head, yawning cavernously. He tilted his head to one side and tried to figure out what was going below his feet. When he heard Magna moving around, he shifted slightly and stuck his head over the side of the roof. At the sight of the young human, he made a gurgling noise and smiled down at her, pleased to see her.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:11 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
"That's very interesting" "I was sleeping but I guess i'm a bit refreshed after a while" "You startled me.. thought a small dragon was attempting to eat me up... Not that that would ever happen.." Morlil floated on the surface. Morlil inspected the human, sizing her up. She's fine.. Morlil thought. "What have you come for?" Morlil said with a sense of curiosity in his tone. "Or well... do you wanna explore away from berk..?" Morlil never really explored much and preferred to stay in one area where all the food gathered..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
When Oracle arrived at berk once again, she kept close to the perimeter, cautious to not be spotted. She was satisfied with the morning meal and hoped Icewing might be awake. The only living thing in sight was vikings roaming about with their tame dragons. The thought of tamed dragons hurt her. Dragons were meant to be free, or were they? Oracle swooped down once she was close to the foreset, crashing through the treetops with a sizzle from the lava and a crashing rustle. Oracle walked backed to where she last remembered sleeping, and there Icewing was, still asleep. Well atleast she was ready for today's adventure.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist