This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:57 am

(@lulu: I'm kind of waiting on Raya, Benron, and Nettal to get to their houses and go to sleep, then the sun can start rising. c: )

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben smiled in his sleep when he felt something warm being draped over his body.

(I'm just going to repost this until morning unless something happens.)

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Snovella

The Monstrous Nightmare dipped her head to Gothi in thanks. Gothi smiled at Ember and Snovella before walking back into her hut. Ember snorted in farewell, then took off back to the stables to get some sleep.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna continued stroking the Speed Stinger, allowing herself to be calmed by his rumbling purr. With a hand still on his head, she felt herself start to sink back under the covers. She fought to keep her eyes open, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drifted back into a dark and dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Nettal, Shelltoe|

Stormchaser tilted his head. "I'm not sure," he grumbled. "They look like wooden caves to me. I haven't been inside one yet, if I can even fit."

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna led Wildfire to the entrance of her house. She squinted at the door for a while, then turned back to the Stormcutter. "Sorry big guy, looks like ya won't fit. You'll be plenty comfortable on the roof, I hope?" She gave Wildfire a tender scratch under the chin - she'd heard dragons liked that, but she hadn't tested it before - and turned to go inside.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm

startail;; wrote:

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious laughed a bit and moved his hands in a strange way. That was Zarogrems signal to come. Marilious did it again when Zarogrem did not respond the first time, Zarogrem shot down from the sky. Marilious jumped on his back. He hated not haveing the saddle, he was about to slip off. He rose into the air on Zarogrem. He had to grab the dragon's horns to stay on. He confronted toothless.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem saw Marilious signal but did not respond, he was free now right and he could fly away. Marilious did it a second time, Zarogrem hated to disobey, he jutted out of the sky and onto the grown. Marilious sat on his neck. Zarogrem wanted to throw Marilious off, but he could not disobey his master, could he? They flew up next to DD and Marrow. He was looking at toothless seeing his next move.

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

He heard the humans words. Glanced at her, she seemed harmless, and anyway he could just blow her to a crisp if he wanted. He landed, eyeing the girl strangely.

Toothless looked at them. "My life is far from perfect." Toothless rumbled but rolled his eyes and flapped his wings, "how about we make a deal, you guys can come to Berk whenever you want so long as you leave the other dragons alone, and I'll make sure our dragons do the same." He offered.

Skye smiled before turning her attention back to the sight before her.

Willa smiled and lay on the couch, falling asleep.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:07 am

When Wildfire spotted the opening to her home, he knew in an instant that he wouldn't fit. He would end up breaking too much in order to accomplish that. Deciding to stay on the roof, he purred when Magna scratched under his chin. He smiled as much as he could then hopped up onto the roof. Wildfire accidentally knocked a few roof tiles off before he got settled down, making sure not to put any stress on his injured wing. With a yawn, he laid his head down and tried to get some sleep.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 am

Tarben smiled in his sleep when he felt something warm being draped over his body.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

When Ember reached the Training Academy, she stalked inside to find an empty stable. Once she had, she circled whilst breathing fire and curled up on the newly-warmed spot.

Brenna continued stroking the Speed Stinger, allowing herself to be calmed by his rumbling purr. With a hand still on his head, she felt herself start to sink back under the covers. She fought to keep her eyes open, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drifted back into a dark and dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Nettal, Shelltoe|

Stormchaser tilted his head. "I'm not sure," he grumbled. "They look like wooden caves to me. I haven't been inside one yet, if I can even fit."

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna chuckled when some shingles rained down. Phlegma's not going to be happy about that, she thought with amusement. She walked in through the door, taking great care to be silent. With any luck, the botanist was asleep and she could stave off her imminent chastising until sunrise.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 am

Wildfire yawned again as he shifted around a little bit, trying to keep quiet as he did so. After knocking a few more shingles loose, he finally got comfortable and laid down. Glancing back at his injured wing, he wondered how long it would take him to be able to fly again. He hoped it was soon; if there was one thing he hated, it was being grounded. It reminded him of being chained and imprisoned. With a shake of his head, the Stormcutter settled down and quickly fell asleep.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
"That's very interesting" "I was sleeping but I guess i'm a bit refreshed after a while" "You startled me.. thought a small dragon was attempting to eat me up... Not that that would ever happen.." Morlil floated on the surface. Morlil inspected the human, sizing her up. She's fine.. Morlil thought. "What have you come for?" Morlil said with a sense of curiosity in his tone. "Or well... do you wanna explore away from berk..?" Morlil never really explored much and preferred to stay in one area where all the food gathered..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
"Thats nice, this sounds like a good spot to rest" Oracle let out a bellowing yawn and plopped down, pressing her wings against her side.
She oddly felt safe in this spot safe so it would probably be easy to fall asleep. Oracle stayed awake, leaning against a tree. She probably wouldn't go to sleep until Icewing felt asleep. It was just her instinct.. As for her chicken. Chicken.. Oracle thought. She had left him behind. It was too late to go back now and search. All she remembered from him was his distinct brown feathers that faded to white down. Oracle sprawled out next to the tree, her sight getting hazy as she slowly drifted asleep.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 am

"See you in the morning, Oracle. Sleep well," Icewing murmured as he yawned then settled down. Curling up next to her, he sighed gently then closed his eyes. It didn't take him long to fall asleep as the day's events had worn him out. He had pushed himself hard to reach this island, only to find it inhabited by the very things he was trying to avoid. However, he had made a friend and didn't want to leave her all alone.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Mori|Dragon;Crash|Tags; Open

Mori looked outside of her window and sighed. She looked down at crash who was asleep onto his rock bed. Mori smiled
and shook her head looking back out side.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Fri May 26, 2017 12:57 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
"That's very interesting" "I was sleeping but I guess i'm a bit refreshed after a while" "You startled me.. thought a small dragon was attempting to eat me up... Not that that would ever happen.." Morlil floated on the surface. Morlil inspected the human, sizing her up. She's fine.. Morlil thought. "What have you come for?" Morlil said with a sense of curiosity in his tone. "Or well... do you wanna explore away from berk..?" Morlil never really explored much and preferred to stay in one area where all the food gathered..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
There was a small bird perched upon Oracle's head when she woke. Just shake it off... She thought to herself lazily. Her vision was hazy as she slowly awoke and she was just getting adjusted when her hunger kicked in. Where was she? Oh, yes she remembered. Oracle turned her head over to Icewing to see he was still asleep. I might as well go get some food while Icewing is asleep. She groaned and stood up shaking off herself. Oracle flew off rustling through the treetops. Well, off she went. She flew quite lousy as it was quite early in the morning, but she wasn't going to plop right into the water. Oh how much of a pain that would be.

Bumping this up and making it morning i guess since there isn't much to do at night i guess??
this rp was really inactive and i needed somethin to do in my freetime.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat May 27, 2017 11:23 am

(It has been quite a while, hasn't it?)

Tarben rolled over onto his side, only to fall off of his bed with a resounding thump. He rose unsteadily to his feet, blinking a bit to the realisation that morning had dawned. He began his morning routine per the usual. Once he was dressed and his hair wasn't a complete disaster, he trudged down the stairs to find his mum cooking something that smelled delicious in the kitchen.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember slumbered peacefully in the stables, blissfully unaware that the sun had begun to creep over the trees. The Monstrous Nightmare shifted lazily in her sleep.

Brenna cracked open a violet eye, feeling much more rested than ever before. Her pale lips curled into a smile when she saw her dragon friend slumbering peacefully beside her. With a start, she realised how hungry she was - she'd barely eaten anything the other day. But how and where to get food? She had no money to buy a fish, and the only thing she'd ever caught in her life was a cold. She mulled it over as she lay among the warm furs of her new bed.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser's lightning-yellow eyes flicked open to unfamiliar surroundings. He flared his wings with a start before remembering that he was outside of Raya's hut; the viking girl who had befriended him the day previous. Smoke curled from his nostrils as he emitted a relieved sigh. Curious, the Skrill heaved himself to his feet to peer in one of the windows of Raya's hut.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Botanist's House|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna awoke with the fury of a thousand suns being rained upon her by none other than the botanist. After listening to her rave and blather about how worried she was and that Magna had better have a good excuse for staying out so late, the robust viking girl yawned and raised her thick arms in a stretch. She was vaguely aware of Phlegma asking her if she'd heard anything that was just said. Instead, she smiled and muttered, "methinks I might've found meself a dragon" before falling back onto the pillows of her warm bed and commencing to snore quite loudly once more.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me