Freaks of Nature (A human/animal DNA RP) (Full for now)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Freaks of Nature (A human/animal DNA RP) (Accepting)

Postby emmathebluwolf » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Mike woke up it was bright, he couldn't see very well, he felt blinded, he forgot where he was, "Where am I?" he questioned out loud while rubbing his eyes to adjust. "Hello?" he asked searchingly.
And the worst part is before things get any better we're heading for a cliff, and in the free fall will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom...
emmathebluwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Owl » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Name:Maylene
Age (10-18):12
Picture: http://api.ning.com/files/PFbOWFhrj4Jzy ... e_girl.jpg
Dislikes: Headaches, illnesses, hights, talkative people
Personality: Funny, caring, and almost always happy(not now in the lab, at least :lol: ). Shes a bit of a leader, and dosnt like to be ordered around.
History (optional): doesnt like to talk about it...
Crush: open
Animal DNA: Dove
Animal Parts/traits: White doves wings
So everyone knows, I gift my friends on the account Rylie101 because they are trying to get all of the pets on CS and I wanted to be partially responsible and get some credit XD mods please don't delete us
Image Image Image Image
Please click~~~> Image Image Image Image
Tis my Magistream. Click plz?
The Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

(( Accepted :3 I think we're full now. XD We have lots of people. :lol: ))
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Freaks of Nature (A human/animal DNA RP) (Full for now)

Postby The Owl » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 pm

((yay!!! *throws confetti*))
Maylene walked up to the white building. Hmm... i wonder why it's like that? She walked in the door to have someone in a lab coat grab her.
"What the hell?!" She screamed, while he injected something into her arm. Maylene started to feel dizzy, and passed out.
So everyone knows, I gift my friends on the account Rylie101 because they are trying to get all of the pets on CS and I wanted to be partially responsible and get some credit XD mods please don't delete us
Image Image Image Image
The Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmathebluwolf » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Mike heard a girl scream, He got to his feet and headed to the direction the the sound. he looks through a window to see a girl about his age being dragged of by a man. He yelled to the man "Let her go!" he felt unnervingly stupid for this but chased after the coated man only to be knocked out as well.
And the worst part is before things get any better we're heading for a cliff, and in the free fall will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom...
emmathebluwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmathebluwolf » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Mike heard stirring in the white room, and went inside, "So I guess I'm not the only freak?" he asked to the tiger girl
emmathebluwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C`r`A`z`Y_C.H.I.C.K » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 am

Gently slapping Renee's face saying wake up when she Heard the voices of three men say((i think shes in her)) knowing she did'nt have enough time to escape, and knowing ((kicking these mens A**** would be worthwhile)) quickly hid finding something in the floor Oki threw it to the ground causing a big (( BANG!!!)). Having the men right were she wanted them Oki slowly crouched down on all fours and leaped into the air trowing one of her paws at the mans face tearing his face to shreads, and Drop-Kicked the second man in the stomach,running towards one of the men Oki didnt notice the Syringe he had in his hand and began to feell quite dizzy and blacked out.
~~Rock what you got By Superchick~~

This one's for the beaten down The one's who lost thier Rock and Roll
Rise up you lost one's, Claim your crown, You were born to rock inside your soul
Welcome misfit's orpahans all, The ones who feel they don't belong
You were made to rock so stand up tall, Go rock the world and prove them wrong
Rock what you got! Rock what you got! Don't ever let them make you stop
Rock what you got, Light up the lot, No one can rock the way you rock
C`r`A`z`Y_C.H.I.C.K

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Owl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 am

Maylene finally woke up, holding her head in her hands.
"Where am I?" She asked to no one in particular. She looked around the room that she was now held in, it was white, like the rest of the building, and she saw that the door was locked. There were two other people in the room. Maylene gasped, they looked half animal! She fell of the white bed she was on, and flinched as her back snapped. Wait, snapped? She thought. She threw her hand up to her back, and felt to large feathery things. Maylene turned her head around, and gasped again. She had wings!
"Whats going on here? Is this a dream?"
Image Image Image Image
The Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:42 am

Abbie watched as Oki blacked out, cursing loudly. She looked at the man who did it and grunted, running towards him. When she neared him she got down onto the floor and was now briefly sliding on her right side, and kicked him in the groin.(( XDDD )) She then got up and as he grunted and kicked him in the head and the back of the neck, and he fell over. He was out cold. She focused now on finding a way to get Oki and Renee out of the room. She ran out for a second, and saw a man pushing a small cart that held several syringes and flasks of what looked like some more DNA. She bolted up to the man and hit him with her elbow, nudging him out of the way. "Hope ya don't mind me borrowing this!" She threw the contents of the cart out onto the floor in the corner, racing down the hall back to Renee and Oki.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmathebluwolf » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Mike looked stunned "How do you think we could EVER get out of here? I meannnn, come on you guys, LOOK at this place!" Mike growled under his breath trying not to scare the girls
emmathebluwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me