What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 02, 2023 6:53 am

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit nodded to what the other two said to Sandy. "Yeah...you should try being leader for once," she said. Their parents had made her leader of the group. She'd always wondered if Sandy had actually wanted the position..Shaking her head, she looked to her brother. She smiled a bit, or the rabbit equivalent.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male made a nervous sort of sound, when they all said he should choose the direction. He sighed at his sister, then. However, he nodded as he looked at the other cream and white rabbit. "Fine...ill do it," he said. He closed his eyes and turned a bit, pointing. He said "That way," opening his eyes and seeing...trees.

(Going to wait for the others before posting to Lisanna)

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He laid contentedly in his daughter's arms.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to Manzo, saying "I'd...better hold onto you for now. Maybe once were in the air I could switch to holding onto one of the armor things." She put her arms around him, and Danny sat in her lap.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead helped the boys up next. She watched as one grabbed onto Marina. Hale grabbed onto Marina. Archie then grabbed onto Hale, more like he was supporting him then himself. She got up next, and put the cat in her lap as she sat.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He glanced around a bit.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette hummed a small sound, then shook their head a couple times. They were holding their hat down now. This kept it from falling off their head. It also helped keep their ears from flopping about and hitting them in the face. They watched as the hyena wander closer to them...He didn't seem like he'd attack, but they were naturally nervous. They stayed silent for a bit, then sighed some. "we...weren't humanoid to begin with," they muttered to him. They then nodded to what Che'nya said. They definitely didn't know how they'd got here.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white haired and red eyed one nodded along to what March was saying. He'd stayed silent and watched the hyena first. Then he'd looked to his friend, whom was silent for awhile. When March spoke, Whitie nodded and said "Yeah, we were rabbits. We also just woke up here, and don't know how we got here...We were humanoid when we woke." He stopped a moment to take a breath, then spoke again. "It...does seem kind of sketchy," he agreed with the hyena.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ open

The darker faced brown wolf jerked a bit as he woke, shooting his head up. Blue eyes looked around wildly, then he noticed Nightmare. His dark nose sniffed the air. This smelled like Nightmare, though he didn't know how he'd know that...Humans couldn't smell specific horse scents. He just knew Nightmare smelled of horse, but now he smelled...outside smells too. Trees or rain water or something. He looked down, seeing he had paws...and yelped.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/open

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one opened his eyes. He made a small sound as he sat up, head feeling a bit sore. He reached to touch his head, then realized he had hands. He blinked nice eyes, and touched dark hair. He looked down, seeing a red shirt and jean shorts. They went past the knees, and he tilted his head a bit. He then heard a yelp and looked over. He saw a wolf there, and thought maybe this was Jonathan, but didn't know how the other had become a wolf.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes snorted and shook himself. He found he had semi fluffy fur, as well as floppy ears. They weren't quite floppy, they were...he didn't know. They weren't completely against his head, but they weren't half flop either. He turned a glare to the one speaking to them. He saw a black jaguar, Panther, there, and stopped dead in his tracks. He then shook his head. "Who are you?" he asked, since the other animal hadn't exactly introduced themselves.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail a couple times, then turned to look as well. Green eyes set upon a black big cat there. They stared a moment, then said "Relationship mess?" as they shook their head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 03, 2023 10:35 am

Ruggie [Twisted Wonderland]//Hyena//tags:Che’nya, March, Whitie

Ruggie grinned in confirmation at Che’nya’s question, although it might have looked more threatening in the form he was in now. “Yeah, I wasn’t nearly this hyena-y. Hey wait- does that mean you got to stay the way you were?” The former beastman immediately realized, more surprised than outraged. His ears flicked back again, although seemed to return to normal after the initial shock. “Ohh you’re friends with Riddle… although I have to admit I’ve never seen you around before. I’ve had a couple of classes with him but I don’t tend to talk to him all that much.” Ruggie admitted, his attention then turning to the other two humanoids.

He was about to assume that they were rabbit beastmen before they mentioned finding themselves humanoid, which caused the hyena to tilt his head and raise a paw to his chin. “Ohh huh. Rabbits? Guess that’d explain a bit…” he commented, his gaze flickering between the two. Not only could he see a few rabbit-like features- most noticeably their ears- but with the stronger senses he had now he could tell that at least one of them was a bit afraid of him. Ruggie, although wanting to be taken seriously, didn’t exactly want these people to fear him, but as a full hyena now he didn’t know much about how he could stop himself from scaring them. Perhaps he could be his usual, chatty self and these people would get used to him. “This is really weird then.. but at least I guess there’s a chance I could get back to my own body.” He said with a snicker, trying to lighten the mood again. “Have you all been looking around for anyone else? Or seen any buildings? I think even finding someone who lives here full time could hopefully give us a rundown.” The animal suggested, getting back to his feet and raising his head to try to look around them. “Although all I’ve seen so far happens to be wilderness… cold wilderness.” He added with a shiver. If he were to be stuck as an animal, it would’ve been nice to be in a familiar environment.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed May 03, 2023 11:21 am

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
Venti's ear twitched, "that direction it is!" He said, even as his head was snapping in a different direction at the noise he'd caught during the conversation. "Now run in it, quickly!" The creature that was coming toward them resembled the rishboland tigers that he knew lived in Sumeru, even if its color was wrong, and that as enough for Venti to know that they were in danger. To a creature like that they were likely just... prey. And he didn't intend to allow it to focus on the others. Even as he was telling the others to run he was launching himself quickly in the tiger's direction, aiming to place himself between it and them. He didn't have a plan, not really, but he'd already decided he would keep the three rabbits safe if he could.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:10 pm

Albedo [Genshin Impact]//Snow Leopard//tags:Ichigo

Albedo had spent enough time watching, waiting, and listening to determine that nothing else was around him in the wooded area he had woken up in. It was eerily quiet as the only sounds he heard were from the breeze through the vegetation around him; not even birdsong or the rustling of a rodent in the foliage had made an appearance in the time he had spent getting used to his new body. The opportunity had allowed him to warm up to his new quadrupedal positioning, which was far less challenging for him to get used to than he had initially thought. As a scientist, he had been using the forest floor as a place to test his own capabilities- running, leaping, clawing, et cetera. He had been marking everything he observed down in writing both in the dirt and on the bark of the trees around him, just deep enough to not hurt the tree. It didn’t seem as though there were even many insects to cause more damage, although he excused that in part to the chilly weather.

Albedo had just sat down to scratch an itch behind his ear with his foot- an action that felt both entirely natural and highly absurd at the same time- when he was met with a squeal from above. Peering up at whatever had just made itself known, the feline calmly padded over and sat down below the branch of a tree that was now holding a red squirrel. He watched as the rodent went through a very similar discovery as himself when he had first awoken, and felt a little bad for it as it called out for a familiar face that would not appear.

Albedo had apparently been still enough to not alert Ichigo, as he was not noticed even though the squirrel had looked down and even seen his reflection. Perhaps he would have waited a little longer in silence just out of curiosity, but felt that putting off his introduction might be a bit cruel to whoever had just found themselves in this predicament. “I know it’s surprising, but please try to stay calm,” the snow Leopard advised in his usual gentle tone.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 10, 2023 4:12 am

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He shook his sand-colored head as he felt more annoyed around his fellow hero, which was a wolf when still he was only a stupid fox. He sighed as he looked at the water once more "I am hungry, what do foxes eat?" he murmured mostly to himself flicking his large ears toward the relaxing answer from Ren "Be quiet, Ren, You make me feel even more stupid than thins new look makes me look like...of course, I could catch fish to eat..." he responded to him with a little annoyed grown. He looked back up to the blue water "I just don't know how to?" he murmured with a silent tune "Shut it" he murmured to the wolf.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf sat down near the smaller canine giving him a questioning look when he murmured a question "As I know foxes are carnivores, maybe try to catch fish from that river could be a good meal for you" he responded with a relaxing tune. He gave him another look but didn't say what he was actually thinking there. He looked around the forest and sniffed the new stronger scents "I don't see any problems with being a fox, they're very agile, fast, and adorable little hunters" he responded to him.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Indigo

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things as a cat. He kept walking forward when his very sensitive ears cathed some talking, it reminded him about those squirrel voices he heard a lot as a human, but now he actually understood what the other saying. He followed the voices and got into the small pond 'Squirrel huh?' he thought to himself "Did you woke up with amnesia and forgot to be a squirrel?" he meowed as he walked out of the bushes he was being watched at the red-furred smaller animal.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open (watching Mayu, the others in the distance)

He keep running around the forest area, it felt so good that he didn't want to stop running, but his stamina was starting to fade away, which made him more tired of running. He started to have hungry too, but as a horse that could not be a problem. It's not like he really liked to eat grass, but what else he could do, if it did full his need to eat, then why not. He slowed his speed into jogging as he looked for a good place with nice green grass, he saw an open field ahead, with a lot of untouched grass. He knew that lone horse going to a place as open as that was not a wise decision, but he was known to be foolhardy. He walked to the small hill of the open area to eat the green grass, which was actually very good, either because he was so hungry or because he was a horse and has a horse diet. He perked his ears up and looked a little bit down the hill to the other side, he was pretty sure he heard something there, and what he kind of saw in the distance made him feel rather panicked 'Oh no, is that a dragon? great...just my luck...maybe that thing didn't notice me?' he thought to himself as he watched into the distance.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He yawned tiredly, flicking his ears at the question "Is that all you need to ask when a jaguar like me comes to talk to you, little ones who could become my tomorrow's lunch" he sighed flicking his tall black tail "Just kidding, I am not that hungry to eat a pooch or lil. foxy" he kept saying. He flicked his ears "Hmm, so are you two true animals or transformed animals?" he decided to ask.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She runs toward the rabbits and hares, but she was rather surprised that one of them seemed to stay to protect the others, which she found very odd for those animals, which best action to survive a beast like her was to run as fast they could. Something else spotted into her ears as well, she understood what they were speaking 'Can other species understand other species?' she wondered herself before she did a sudden stop. She stopped a few steps away from the hare, who seemed to be the one to challenge her "I believe you can understand me as I can understand you?" she said her silver eyes starring the male hare "Are you not an original hare at all?" she kept asking.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri May 19, 2023 9:35 am

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Mayu, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian~ "That's fine Marina." I said to Marina. I checked if everyone was holding onto something and they were. "All good to go Mayu." I said to Mayu

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/ Dragon form/Tags~ Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Sweet." I said. I moved my wings and took off from the platform and into the sky.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Fri May 19, 2023 9:56 am

-->[Kota Mizuhara]<--

🐇[Kono Oto Tomare!]-🐇-[Bi]-🐇-[17]-🐇-[Cheerful]-🐇-[Woods somewhere]-🐇-[tags; Sunshine, Sandy, Venti, Lisanna]🐇

"I-what!? VENTI!" Kota yelped, turning this way and that as he watched Venti run in front of the deadly tiger, immediately launching after the hare instinctively. He had seen similar tigers; in pictures, of course. He knew they were extremely deadly, and scary. But nothing compared to the real thing-especially from his small size.

"Venti!" he cried out in pure terror as he followed on light feet. He also didn't have a plan, but figured if he was able to keep them out of trouble and maybe stay alive, that was enough of a plan for him.
-->[Che'nya]<--

😺[Twisted Wonderland]😺[Bi]😺[15]😺[status; playful]😺[Woods somewhere]😺[tags; Ruggie, Whitie, March]😺

The cat nodded, reaching up and brushing his bangs back in a relaxed manner, but he was on full alert as he listened, shaking his head. "Nobody...nor buildings. It's like we're in the middle of nowhere.." he muttered the last few words as he played with his sleeves, also shivering when Ruggie mentioned how cold it was.
-->[Ichigo]<--

♡[Sweetest Valentine]♡♡[Taken]♡♡[17]♡♡[Status; confused]♡♡[Woods somewhere]♡♡[tags; open]♡

The squirrel jumped, almost leaving the branch with how violently he shook. "Who is it? Who's there!?" he screeched. Despite having accidentally harmed people in the past, he sure was scared of unknown things in this new, vast environment.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit cried out in fear as well. When Kota ran towards Venti and the tiger, instead of away, she said "Kota! You're supposed to be running away, not towards them!" Venti had told them all to run away, after all. She shook her head a couple times. She then ran after the smaller rabbit, intent to grab him if she needed to. She then noticed when the tiger stopped and began to talk to Venti. She sighed and ran up to them as well, asking "Who are you, and why'd you try to eat us?"

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male cried out in fear as well. He shook his own head as not only Venti but also Kota seemed to run towards the tiger. He sighed with relief when the tiger then stopped and spoke. Apparently they could understand everything. It wasn't just rabbits and hares. He didn't say anything, but listened.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He laid contentedly in his daughter's arms.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded along as Manzo said they were all ready, and Mayu could fly. She squeaked and shut her eyes as they began to fly. She then slowly opened them again, and looked around.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy giggled as they took off. He looked around, to the ground below.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy smiled at Hale. He patted him a bit, then looked as well.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead was so glad she didn't have what humans had, called panic attacks. She wasn't afraid of heights, either. Being part cat had made her not afraid of heights. Though now she'd become human, she didn't have either anxiety or fear of heights.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He glanced around a bit.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette watched the hyena, then looked to the purple haired cat male a moment. They shook their head, looking away again quick. They tried not to blush when looking at him. Of course, they knew they were failing. They sighed and shook their head again, gripping the hat. Once done shaking their head, they let go of the hat again. They stayed silent, wondering what it was like to know Che'nya. Well, they didn't actually know how well the hyena and cat male knew each other.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white haired and red eyed one chuckled a bit as he watched the other raise a paw to his chin. It looked kind of funny. Since Ruggie was a hyena now, that gesture looked kind of funny. He shook his head a couple times, and scolded himself. He nodded and said "I guess it would..." then watched the other look between them. He glanced to March a moment, and noticed something. Shaking his head again, he smiled a bit. He said "Maybe we could huddle for warmth...just kidding." He quickly said just kidding. He sighed, not knowing why he'd even said that in the first place. He then looked to the hyena once more. "Che'nya is right...we've only seen this tree so far," he said, and pointed to it.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ open

The darker faced brown wolf jerked a bit as he woke, shooting his head up. Blue eyes looked around wildly, then he noticed Nightmare. His dark nose sniffed the air. This smelled like Nightmare, though he didn't know how he'd know that...Humans couldn't smell specific horse scents. He just knew Nightmare smelled of horse, but now he smelled...outside smells too. Trees or rain water or something. He looked down, seeing he had paws...and yelped.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/open

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one opened his eyes. He made a small sound as he sat up, head feeling a bit sore. He reached to touch his head, then realized he had hands. He blinked nice eyes, and touched dark hair. He looked down, seeing a red shirt and jean shorts. They went past the knees, and he tilted his head a bit. He then heard a yelp and looked over. He saw a wolf there, and thought maybe this was Jonathan, but didn't know how the other had become a wolf.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes sighed and stared at the jaguar. "Well, you're talking and we can understand you. Obviously you aren't a normal jaguar. Well, I guess you could be...since animals can communicate." He shook his head a couple times. He then glanced to the fox.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes fixed upon the dark furred big cat. They said "We are most certainly not animals. We woke up like this, and in fact...we don't really know what animals are. We have creatures in our world called Pokemon." They shook their head some.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri May 19, 2023 1:59 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
At least two of them had listened and not followed him, and now that he was standing in front of a predator that had very much stopped rushing toward them Venti frowned in Kota's direction. "Don't do that again, I have longer legs, I can run faster." He muttered as he bapped the rabbit lightly in the side for doing so even as he focused his attention on the now passive tiger. "We can understand you, yes." He shook himself lightly, covering for a shiver that had run down his spine from the adrenaline of rushing toward danger like that. "And no, I was not a hare before, and neither of them," he turned his head to motion to the three rabbits, "I take that to mean neither were you." An actual tiger probably wouldn't have stopped after all. "Oh, my name is Venti! This one is Kota and those two are Sandy and Sunshine."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 24, 2023 5:49 am

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He shook his sand-colored head as he felt more annoyed around his fellow hero, which was a wolf when still he was only a stupid fox. He sighed as he looked at the water once more "I am hungry, what do foxes eat?" he murmured mostly to himself flicking his large ears toward the relaxing answer from Ren "Be quiet, Ren, You make me feel even more stupid than thins new look makes me look like...of course, I could catch fish to eat..." he responded to him with a little annoyed grown. He looked back up to the blue water "I just don't know how to?" he murmured with a silent tune "Shut it" he murmured to the wolf.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf sat down near the smaller canine giving him a questioning look when he murmured a question "As I know foxes are carnivores, maybe try to catch fish from that river could be a good meal for you" he responded with a relaxing tune. He gave him another look but didn't say what he was actually thinking there. He looked around the forest and sniffed the new stronger scents "I don't see any problems with being a fox, they're very agile, fast, and adorable little hunters" he responded to him.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Indigo

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things as a cat. He kept walking forward when his very sensitive ears cathed some talking, it reminded him about those squirrel voices he heard a lot as a human, but now he actually understood what the other saying. He followed the voices and got into the small pond 'Squirrel huh?' he thought to himself "Did you woke up with amnesia and forgot to be a squirrel?" he meowed as he walked out of the bushes he was being watched at the red-furred smaller animal.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open (watching Mayu, the others in the distance)

He keep running around the forest area, it felt so good that he didn't want to stop running, but his stamina was starting to fade away, which made him more tired of running. He started to have hungry too, but as a horse that could not be a problem. It's not like he really liked to eat grass, but what else he could do, if it did full his need to eat, then why not. He slowed his speed into jogging as he looked for a good place with nice green grass, he saw an open field ahead, with a lot of untouched grass. He knew that lone horse going to a place as open as that was not a wise decision, but he was known to be foolhardy. He walked to the small hill of the open area to eat the green grass, which was actually very good, either because he was so hungry or because he was a horse and has a horse diet. He perked his ears up and looked a little bit down the hill to the other side, he was pretty sure he heard something there, and what he kind of saw in the distance made him feel rather panicked 'Oh no, is that a dragon? great...just my luck...maybe that thing didn't notice me?' he thought to himself as he watched into the distance.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He looked over to the dog and then laughed "Only the same species or near the same can communicate with each other, others are just smells of fear or alert sounds..." he responded to him. He then shook his head "I was once a human, or still last evening I was, well now as you can see I am Jaquar" he said. His ears flicked over to the fox "a pokemon? Never hear of, some kind of monster?" he asked them with confusion.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She looked at the smaller animals, having those mixed feelings within her, confusion, comfortable to have others than she was, and fear, when she realized that she was a tiger a carnivore what could she eat if she get hungry enough, could this mean that her fate is to die for hunger. Her silver eyes looked over to the white rabbit "What do you think? I am a carnivore and what do we eat? Meat..." she responded to the rabbit "It's Lisanna...my name I mean, and yes, just yesterday I was still a human..." she said her eyes turning to the Venti the Hare. She looked over to Kota who was running around like crazy "You know...uh Kota, running around like that does active my hunting instincts" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me