Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:53 am

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/Jesse/open

The light greenish haired one chuckled. He then turned and began to walk again.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/Jesse/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, smiled. He began to walk again as well.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: Byleth and Shez/open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail, following. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one giggled.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Naoe, Kojuro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, tilted his head. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes focused on them both. He nodded and said "I like pink a little. Purple and blue are better, though, and silver or... any gray. Maybe not for wall color...but I like grays. Is the water dorm blue, are the walls there blue?" he wondered aloud. He then shook his head a couple times. "I like the moon, and the night a bit, but then...you could argue maybe I should be in Night dorm instead, then."

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden and co, Narumi, Orri, Onna, Skye, Ellena, Clary

The blue green eyed one nodded. "Okay...lets do that," she said, heading off with Ellena.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: Velvet

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one said "I mean, I do need to eat, or... drink. Just...it isn't human food," she said. She didn't say it was humans herself, but maybe Velvet would know vampires drank blood.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The ambery raven haired female nodded. "Yeah, we can meet up at the dragon den," she said.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Leina/ Narumi, Skye and co, Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one hums. The white-ended-black haired one nods.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Skye, Clary, Narumi and co, Ellena

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to the others. They said "Okay, then...Onna and I will see you all at the dragon den dorm," then headed off too.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one -walking-

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns -walking-

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger -walking-

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed brunette -walking-

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded as she looked at him, nodding. "I think I've seen them around, but they...have all their friends. They're friends with Kimizuki and Yoichi right? Also, that redhead that looks kind of like me...but is a bit older than them. Neko? Is she a...cat or something?" she asked. Now she was interested, intrigued.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black, gijinka Mew, gijinka Latias

the greenish haired one held Smoky. He nodded at the pink haired girl, still watching her and Latias for a moment. "I'm sure there's other nice ones out there. Touya has a...sister or cousin that's really nice to Pokemon as well."

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N, gijinka Mew, gijjnka Latias

The brownish haired one smiled down at Leaf. He then said "Yeah, yeah, she's really nice to Pokemon too."

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one made a small sound and turned to Mouri. He said "Good day Mouri," and listened to his mate grumble and gripe. He chuckled and patted her, saying "Jessikka is an adult already, she's my mate. My son...is still a bit too young I think."

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew (N and Touya)

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. She smiled and nodded to the two boys, then glanced to Mew. She shook her head a couple times at her. "Ah, no...we all have to live on the school grounds, right? Then again...his mate doesn't work, and son is too young to go to school. I think big brother still teaches him stuff, though. He just doesn't go to classes here, my nephew. Anyway...since big brother lives here, so do they."

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes glanced about, then he looked to Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl sighed. She then looked to Riku, and nodded to him.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound raven decided to head back to the dorms. He glanced back at the neko male a moment.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black haired one turned back to cat form. He pawed at the yellow collar, then hurried after his friend.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male sat.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one patted the boys.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Skye, Narumi, Mayu and co, Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman nodded. "Thank you," she said to Skye.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Skye and co

The blue eyed white wolf went with Leina.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel sighed. He and Dean started to head for the Cursed dorm.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde paused. "What do we do if they claim they did nothing?" he adked Cas.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack followed.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell followed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:02 am

(Is everybody ready to time skip to the next day in the RP?)
Skye~ "No problem." I said to Clary. My eyes changed to dark blue and I disappeared into the shadows. I headed toward Jonathan and Victoria's dorm.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:09 pm

Sorry for just OOC, but I'm fine with it since not much is happening right now.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 7

Postby Soup5 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 pm

(sure, I don't mind it.)

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: open
      Lane snapped out of their thoughts when the young man responded back. A faint smile revealed on their face and gave him a final nod before stepping out. As Lane continued to walk forward, they narrowed their eyes and suddenly their expression twisted into a sneer. Not in a taunting way, but a curiosity sparked in their eyes as if they made a new discovery on an ancient object. Lane's first impression wasn't so bad. A small part of themselves was sacrificed when they engage in a conversation - there were some slip-ups when Lane reacted to certain phrases- but Lane continued to maintain their composure, right? In any case, that supervisor reacted with a carefree attitude towards the random phrases Lane spouted. Lane continues to stroll down the hall while examining the different faces of students as if they were trying to shop for groceries.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:18 pm

(Alright)
*Time Skip to next day.*
Demon Princess Victoria~ I woke up and looked noticed Jonathan was by my bed. “You were by my bed all night, did you speak with Safara.” I said to Jonathan. I got out of my bed and removed the bracelet on my arm that Safara had given me.

Jonathan~ I nodded. “I did she wants to see us, she knows there were witnesses to what we did to Ayako, and that two witnesses told somebody what happened.” I said to Victoria. Victoria and I teleported out of her dorm room and right into Safara’s base.

Dark Princess Safara/Alia~ I saw Jonathan and Victoria appear in my base. My base can’t be found because I have countless spells and stuff that hide it from anybody, the only people who know are people who have made a deal with me and have a teleportation bracelet that let’s them get in and out. I chose who I make deals with. “The two witnesses that told school security was Nami and her little sister Sayuri Kano, which is a problem, I bet your sister Clary asked that shadow demon-witch eavesdropping student Skye to eavesdrop, which puts a massive wrench in our plans.” I said to Jonathan and Victoria.

Mayu- My mom and I waited for Narumi and the others to come to the dragon dorm. Today we were going to break that spell on Ayako. I had sent a text to Nami and Sayuri and told them to go speak with Ayako and explain to her what Narumi was planning to do.

Narumi- I woke up in my room in the light dorm and I walked over to the door and I opened the door softly and walked out and closed it. I walked past my brother Ryoken’s room and went downstairs and out the back door of the light room and outside. I walked towards the dragon dorm where we would be meeting the others.

Yuto/Ayako~ Last night I had gotten a message from two girls(Nami and Sayuri) that had said “My sister and I saw what happened to you, and we know who did it, meet my sister and I at the bridge in the small courtyard where the spell was down on you.” Is what the message had said. I headed to the small courtyard with the bridge where it had happened to meet the two mysterious girls.

Nami- Sayuri and I left our room in the Sakura dorm and headed to the place where we had seen what had happen to Ayako. We sent a message to her last night, because Mayu had texted my sister and I asked us to go speak with Ayako, and tell her what Narumi and her friends were doing.

Raiden Mai~ I knew Mayu had sent a message to Nami and Sayuri so they could talk to Ayako and tell her Narumi’s plan to save her.

Skye~ *In the shadows eavesdropping on Jonathan, Victoria and Safara.*
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:40 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one woke. He was used to waking early, and so was already awake.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, jerked. He awoke to find Byleth already awake.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. He yawned a bit as he slept in that day. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one was curled to him. They still slept as well.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: open

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, yawned. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes opened. He sighed as he saw it was still a bit early. Shaking his head, he got up off his bed, and took a glance around.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary

The blue green eyed one woke up with a yawn. She and Ellena headed for the dragon dorm.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one didn't really sleep.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena

The ambery raven haired female headed to the dragon dorm. She saw Narumi, and called "Hello."

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one hums. The white-ended-black haired one follows.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved. Green and brown eyes looked around as they and Onna headed out. They headed for the dragon dorm, and soon saw some of the others.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: X

The green eyed brunette woke up and looked around. He then sighed and closed his eyes again.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead whimpered as she awoke. She'd had another nightmare...and now shivered as she looked around a moment. She began to recognize she was in her dorm room at the school. She released a sigh, then shook her head a couple times.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky. He was still sleeping like some others.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf. He then closed his eyes once more.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one yawned. He smiled at his mate and son.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- Mew?- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. She looked around, having barely slept last night. She'd kept thinking of her nephew, and what Mew had said..She shook her head now, a couple times, and sighed.

Riku- Ku (maybe)- m- older teen, maybe 18- student probably- human/Nobody(?)- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/ Key/Blade dorm- Sora (whether made or NPC)- has a girlfriend- has a keyblade- Tags: Kairi/open

The shorter haired silver haired boy hummed a small sound. Mako eyes opened, and he got up to go find Kairi.

Kairi- Ri (maybe)- f- older teen I think- student probably- human- Kingdom Hearts canon- Heart/Key/Blade dorm- open- crush: Sora- has a key blade- Tags: Riku/open

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl woke. She headed out to find Riku.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound raven was tired that morning.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black cat laid curled up beside him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male woke up.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one woke up, letting their sons sleep.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman headed out. She headed for the dragon dorm, and saw others ahead.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf went with Leina.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel was patrolling. They hadn't been able to deal with the two last night..

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde sighed and went with him. He smiled at the mothers and boys.

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack smiled back.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell smiled back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:33 pm

Narumi~ I saw Suki and the others. I mentally went through the list of people helping me and saw everyone on that list in my head was here. "Skye will meet up with us, Mayu and Raiden are inside, lets go inside." I said to everyone who was helping me. "Nami and Sayuri will be there as well, because Mayu and I asked them to meet up with Ayako, and let her know what we were doing (I wanted the spell to get broken, because I plan to have Ayako have some side effects from it, all I will say is that, the side effects are connected to Ayako's emotions. Yes I'm crazy in a good way. Hopefully it will result in Narumi possibly making a deal with Safara to save Ayako.)

Raiden Mai~ Mayu and I opened the door to the dragon dorm and urged Narumi and the others to come inside.

Yuto/Ayako~ "What do you want?" I asked Nami and Sayuri. I didn't understand why these two girls had asked to meet me and Ayako here.
Nami~ Sayuri and I found Ayako/Yuto. I told Ayako why we asked to meet with her.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:18 am

(all my caharasters are open)
Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: open

He is swimming at the water dorm pool.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

Sleeping in his room

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: open

He is taking his walk around the night dorm building.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: open

She is preparing for the morning in her room

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, open

Daisuke is sleeping, but his alter ego Dark mousy is teasing Krad.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Krad, open

Krad is being annoyed by Dark Mousy...

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: open

sleeping

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

sleeping

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

she is prasticing some fire moves at the dorms battle field.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

Sleeping

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

He is taking care of his skin in his room.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He is on his way to the library.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He is currently working at the cafeteria.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: open

He is currently working on his swordsmanship at the dojo.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: open

He is watching Kenshin's swordsmanship practice with Kojuro.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: open

At the dojo with Naoe and Kenshin.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open

At his room thinking about today.

(wow this post looks like a rainbow xDD)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 8

Postby Soup5 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:52 am

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: open

Lane continues to stroll down the hall while examining the different faces of students as if they were trying to shop for groceries.

[Entering the same thing cause I'm not sure what to type.]
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:59 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one woke. He was used to waking early, and so was already awake.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, jerked. He awoke to find Byleth already awake.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. He yawned a bit as he slept in that day. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one was curled to him. They still slept as well.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: open (mentions: Nao and Koziro)

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, sighed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes looked around again. He shook his head a couple times. He left his room after getting dressed and ready, heading down the hallway and wondering if he'd see Nao and Koziro again.

(Queen: should he come find Nao and Koziro? XD)

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one nodded. She quickly followed the others into the dorm.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one didn't really sleep.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena

The ambery raven haired female nodded. She quickly walked into the dorm.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena

The slender and shorter reddish brown and ambery eyed one nods. The white-ended-black haired one goes in.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one hummed. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved. Green and brown eyes watched a moment. They and Onna then said "Okay, let's go inside," and followed the others into the dorm.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: X

The green eyed brunette woke up and looked around. He then sighed and closed his eyes again.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: X

The redhead sighed as she looked around. She wondered where Crowley was...then thought about how he'd said to go find some friends.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky. He was still sleeping like some others.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf. He then closed his eyes once more.

The white and blue haired one yawned. He smiled at his mate and son.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: X

The pretty female with the long red and white hair hummed. She shook her head and decided to get up.

The shorter haired silver haired boy found Kairi. He smiled a bit as he said "Hello."

The reddish or reddish brown haired pretty and cute girl smiled. "Hello," she said back to Riku.

(Soup: Lane can approach them/talk to them if you want, or Cas and Dean and the others below)

The glasses-bound raven was tired that morning.

The black cat laid curled up beside him.

The dark haired and pretty eyed male woke up.

The dark haired one woke up, letting their sons sleep.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman hurried up. She said "Okay," and followed the others in.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co

The blue eyed white wolf walked in as well. Her tail flicked and ears perked.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel was patrolling. They hadn't been able to deal with the two last night..

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde sighed and went with him. He smiled at the mothers and boys.

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack smiled back.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell smiled back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me