— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby Spotted.Newt » Thu May 23, 2019 2:07 am

SKYLER SORS || shadow wolf

basics wrote:[pronouns] she/her/hers [gender] female [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] athletic facility [tags] Thor

Skyler was surprised and enormously relieved when Thor didn't seem offended, and instead continued their conversation as if the handshake thing didn't happen. "Nice to meet you too" As they continues walking, she couldn't help but be amazed at just how easy going and carefree the man seemed. He was relaxed, as if he had not a care in the world, and it was honestly a bit baffling. How could someone exist like that, when the world was full of so many threats? Everyone else she interacted with on a regular basis was always on alert to some degree, always ready in case a situation went south. Maybe Thor was just really confident in himself and his ability to take care of anything that came up. He was, after all, Asgardian, and therefore had greater strength and resilience than a human.

At his comment about being put here and asked later, Skyler nodded. "Yeah, me too. Minus the asked part- I was enrolled, told I was going, and dropped off." Ok, maybe that was a little harsh, Natasha had gone to great lengths to make sure the teen would do alright here, but unfortunately no amount of before school tours or encouraging words would make her feel comfortable. That was something Fury didn't seem to get.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 3:14 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged;josué)(location;willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste nodded, quickly memorizing his name. "I'm Celeste." she spoke shyly, watching the dog as it sniffed around the tree. She was quite intrigued by the dog itself, not used to seeing them all the time. She took a second to notice that Josh was wearing sunglasses, Celeste couldn't help but wonder why. Without thinking she blurted out the question "Why are you wearing those?" she shook her head as the words came out of her mouth, "Sorry if that was rude."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 am

Hello~World wrote:
───────────────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Ezekiel

Nemo nodded along as Ezekiel explained his powers. He seemed rather self-conscious about the whole paralysis thing, but she could see how such a power would make someone feel uncomfortable. The gloves and uncertainty reminded her of Elsa from Frozen but she didn't say so. He probably wouldn't appreciate being compared to a Disney princess, or might think she was making fun of him. "That sounds neat," she said when he explained how the telekinesis worked, and hummed in agreement when he said the gloves were a risky compromise. After that, she wasn't sure what else to say, and fell into an awkward silence. She really wasn't very good at starting or maintaining conversations, so she was impressed with herself that she had managed to be the driving force behind this one for so long. It seemed her luck had run out though, as her mind blanked on what else to ask or say.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

Josué laughed at the bluntness of Celeste's question. He was used to people tip-toeing around things like that and being awkward, so her blunt curiosity was a welcome change. "Don't worry, it's just a question. To answer it, I'm legally blind. The sunglasses are more for your comfort than mine, people tend to feel uncomfortable when someone is staring blankly at them." Honestly, he wished the sunglasses were more beneficial to him. On hot days, everything looked bright and orange, and it tended to give him a headache. It would be nice to have glasses that would dim everything. Maybe he could find someone here who was a tech genius to make a pair.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 7:09 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged;josué)(location;willow tree)

Celeste nodded, her face flushing due to embarrassment from her own stupidity. "Sorry, I've never really..seen someone like you?" she spoke honestly, quite intrigued by him as a person. "Not that you're strange though!" she assured awkwardly, shaking her head as it burned a bright red. Celeste quickly focused her attention to her finger tips as it messed with a leaf from the tree.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Ezekiel

Nemo nodded along as Ezekiel explained his powers. He seemed rather self-conscious about the whole paralysis thing, but she could see how such a power would make someone feel uncomfortable. The gloves and uncertainty reminded her of Elsa from Frozen but she didn't say so. He probably wouldn't appreciate being compared to a Disney princess, or might think she was making fun of him. "That sounds neat," she said when he explained how the telekinesis worked, and hummed in agreement when he said the gloves were a risky compromise. After that, she wasn't sure what else to say, and fell into an awkward silence. She really wasn't very good at starting or maintaining conversations, so she was impressed with herself that she had managed to be the driving force behind this one for so long. It seemed her luck had run out though, as her mind blanked on what else to ask or say.

male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"I've never seen anyone like me either," Josué said, then chuckled at his own joke. "And besides, aren't we all a little strange? That's why we're here. Nothing wrong with being a bit strange." Guía wandered back over, shoving her head against his knees. He reached down and started scratching her ears. "So, what year are you?" He inquired.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 23, 2019 8:56 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged;)(location;)

Celeste chuckled "Yeah, strange is a way to put it." she smiled, flicking the leaf away from her. She was praising herself for not making things anymore awkward between the two of them as they talked, she hoped Stephen would be proud for her efforts. "I'm a sophomore?" she answered, hoping to pronounce the grade correctly. "At least I think that's what it is called? I've never been to school before." she shrugged.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 9:25 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin

"Oh cool, I'm a sophomore too. What classes are you taking? Maybe we'll be in a few of the same." What were the odds that the first person he ran into would be the same year as him? He considered that pretty lucky. When she said that she'd never been to school before, he tilted his head curiously. "Were you homeschooled then?" He inquired. Guía readjusted so that her head was laying across his lap, closing her eyes contently.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R & O

Postby XDinosaur » Thu May 23, 2019 10:01 am

🛠️ ─── 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓷
( SCRAP METAL- MALE - 17 - JUNIOR - LOCATION;sidewalks - TAGS; Milo & Hypoxia

Robby laughed with Milo. She was like the girl version of him. Maybe that’s a bit weird to say, he thought. But they both were from Ohio, they both love pizza, and they both quote Back to the Future. However, the comment verified his previous muse on how well she understood him. So maybe they weren’t exactly the same. Although, Robby figured they could learn a lot from each other. He could teach her more about technology and she could teach him more on how to live his life to the fullest. “If you can find me a DeLorean, I’ll make you a flux capacitor,” he stated, amused. Believe it or not, Robby hasn’t done much reasearch on flux energy. But he wouldn’t mind trying it out. The mechanic knew time travel was near impossible so he probably wouldn’t accomplish that, possibly close enough to it though.

Robby thought about Milo’s question. Alex was obviously smarter than other A.I. Or was he? Every “assistant” is connected to the internet. The internet has no rules on the content produced. And as such, Alexa and Siri know relatively everything; the same amount as Alex. However, when it came to communication, Alex was programmed to listen and view his surroundings. I’m essence, Alex was more personalized to Robby’s environment and life than Siri or Alexa could ever be. Especially since they cannot provide all the information that they know. “Let’s test that theory,” Robby said ambitiously, pulling out his iPhone. “Hey Siri,” he began as the A.I came to life on his screen, reading ‘go ahead, I’m listening.’
“Who created you?”
“Apple.” She responded. He glanced at Milo, “Alex, who created you?”
“I was created by Robert Lane Sivan. Which is you,” Alex said matter-of-factly.

💫 ─── 𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷
( SUMAC - FEMALE - 17 - JUNIOR - LOCATION; sidewalks/halls - TAGS;Aurelio De La Cruz

Olivia smiled at her new friend, “well I’d love for you to stay and talk forever but I’ll let you do your own thing. I have to unpack anyways.” She looked into his dark eyes, “again, thank you so much.” She gave him a grateful smile as she stepped away. “Hope to see you in class Aurelio!” Olivia called after him, reading the numbers on the doors to find hers. After a few seconds, she found her room. She unlocked the door and set her stuff down. She took off her heels and plopped down on her bed.

— I’ll have her do more later when my phones not about to die... sorry for not coloring.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 23, 2019 10:44 am

Ezekiel Novak
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Tagged: Nemo
He noted now the conversation started to peter out. Honestly, he was kind of relieved that he wasn't asked much more about his powers, and he wasn't so good with continuing a conversation either. This was probably the longest conversation he'd ever have while he attended the academy. At least it hadn't been too awkward for the most part.
He decided the best thing would be to end the conversation for now, hoping it wouldn't seem too awkward or rude. "Well... you probably have a lot more dorms to visit... so I won't keep you any longer."

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
"That's okay. We'll have plenty more opportunities in the future." Aurelio said, then he waved a hand, almost dismissively. "Not a problem. See you in class!" he added, with a warm smile, then he turned and started walking off again. He was glad to have made a friend already, even after an unpromising start in the common room. Now he just had to figure out where he was going to go next.

Maybe, he wondered, he should go back to his form for the time being, and actually unpack. Then he could meet some more students later on.
It wasn't long before he arrived at the corridor his Dorm was on, and he unlocked and pushed the door open.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Thu May 23, 2019 11:22 am

Finley "Nemo" Lupin

Though Nemo had enjoyed their chat, she was honestly a bit glad that Ezekiel decided to end it in the natural lull instead of trying to awkwardly drag it out. "It was nice to meet you, Ezekiel," Nemo said, offering a sincere smile, "I'm sure we'll see each other around at some point. Enjoy the rest of your day."

With that conversation concluded, Nemo moved on down the hall. A lot of people didn't answer their doors, which lead her to believe that most people were out and about. Moving on from yet another silent room, she raised a fist and knocked at the next door, hoping that this time someone would be home.

{I've lost track of who is in the rooms currently, so whoever wants an Oreo and a conversation is welcome to answer the door c: }

Hello~World wrote:

"Oh cool, I'm a sophomore too. What classes are you taking? Maybe we'll be in a few of the same." What were the odds that the first person he ran into would be the same year as him? He considered that pretty lucky. When she said that she'd never been to school before, he tilted his head curiously. "Were you homeschooled then?" He inquired. Guía readjusted so that her head was laying across his lap, closing her eyes contently.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me