(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Anna Ingrid
tags;; everett

Anna woke up as the chatter around her began buzzing louder. She had fallen asleep the moment she had gotten on the bus, and hadn't noticed any others get on. She yawned and looked to her side and saw some guy in the seat next to her. She looked ahead of the train and saw that most of the other students were going among themselves, talking to other students. Losers. At least the guy in the seat wasn't talking. He seemed distressed. Should she comfort him? Nah. She pulled a Chocolate Frog out of her hoodie pouch and moved her hands to unwrap it before pausing. She then threw the candy at the guy in the seat next to her before turning to the window as if she hadn't done anything.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie felt giddy as he caught a glimpse of the boy's red face. He tilted his head down to look into cat's carrier, wiping his nose to cover a sneeze. He watched Pickles roll, much like Momo when she decided she needed to suck up some of Rowan's attention. "Yeah, we should totally meet up. Maybe we can even help each other out with other things." Jackie glanced out the window again, gasping at a familiar sight. "We're almost there.. I can't wait to eat. Then sleep. Then wake up and talk to you again." He paused, realizing something before quickly saying, "Wait. When you're free. Y-yeah."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; selina, lee-jae
+ luciana + rhiannon
──────────xxxxxRowan bowed his head a little at Lee-Jae, the hair on the back of his neck prickling. "Ah. I just- I thought.. I don't know much about the rivalry about Slytherin and Gryffindor, since my brother doesn't tell me anything.. I thought I might have been in the way.." He said, tugging the corner of his bottom lip into his mouth. "O-oh, yeah. My name is Rowan. Rowan Lee." He smiled up at the boy unsurely, eyes curving up, before he snatched Momo up and stuffed the excited cat under his robe. "I'll probably head back to my brother and the boy he is with, or.. something."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 am

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana,
Rowan, Rhiannon.
"In the way? Certainly not," Lee-Jae replied, breezily, "the only thing in the way is Rhiannon's big head. Besides, there's nothing much to know. It's basically tradition and natural that Gryffindor and Slytherin are rivals." He folded his arms across his chest, eyes flickering briefly over the Hufflepuff - who he now knew as Rowan - then he also smiled, a more genuine, sincere one. "Rowan. I'll definitely remember that for sure." Lee-Jae commented, then he winked, and introduced himself, "Name's Lee-Jae Dai. Slytherin Chaser. Of both Quaffles and hearts." He looked very briefly disappointed when it seemed that Rowan was going to go elsewhere, but he quickly changed that into his mischievous, laid-back neutral expression. "Alright then. I'll be sure see you around, then."

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He knew that everyone had their own dislikes and likes for their subjects, but Skylar couldn't help but feel a little pang in his chest when Linus had made it clear he definitely did not like Herbology in the slightest. "I'm going to keep Herbology... it's so interesting to study and work with different plants..." Skylar commented, gently. He worked with the plants in a different way to other students - while they were meant to use force and be harsh towards the plants, Skylar treated them with gentleness and patience, though he was certainly firm when he needed to be. It helped him get better results.
He looked a little surprised when Linus asked him to help him study. "Uh... I think so... I guess it'll depend what you need help studying with..." he replied.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:35 pm

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxi'm usually near the library and such. you'll be able to find me there if you need me.” koda said, and peered out the window when jackie gasped, his small smile growing when he saw hogwarts in the distance. it was another home to him. his gut flipped over in happiness, and also anxiety; classes were going to be hard. harder than ever before. but he could power through it. his gaze turned back to jackie as he spoke, laughing at his eagerness. “you're cute.” he said, picking up his luggage and putting it beside him, ready for the train to stop. “do you want to ride with me to hogwarts? i mean, obviously you don't have to... i always have pickles for company.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie looped his fingers between his owl's cage bars, softly brushing the white feathers. "Yeah. We could ride together." He shot another closed-eye smile at Koda and laughed brightly when Carlos started nipping at his fingers affectionately. "Rowan normally tags along with a different group every year, since the friends I make generally scare him off." He paused to unlatch Carlos' cage, taking the bird out when he stepped on his robe covered arm. "I normally let Carlos fly from the station or whatever, to stretch his wings and all."

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; lee-jae,
(jackie, koda)
open
──────────xxxxxRowan smiled one last time before turning to go the way he had come. "See you later, maybe," He said over his shoulder, taking a few steps away from the group before placing his cat down. When she turned to go back, he clicked his tongue twice and she meowed loudly, prancing ahead and skidding down the hall before she began scratching at the door of the compartment Jackie was in. Rowan paused before he opened it, practically dragging Momo over to where he had left his luggage. "Sorry for intruding."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxdakota "koda"
ravenclaw. sixteen. sixth yr. tags: jackie

xxxxaw. he seems like a nice bird.” koda replied, looking at carlos fondly. he did like birds, and most other animals. he opened up the cage pickles was in, and she jumped in his lap. he wrapped her up in his robe and held her close as the train began to come to a halt. “remember, pickles, stay in the robe.” he instructed his cat, who meowed quietly and tucked her head into his armpit. he giggled, and stood up. “let's go before everyone else does. it'll get chaotic if we don't.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 am

birdwhistle<3 wrote:
    Fiona Pierce
    (16) (sixth year) (ravenclaw) (seeker) (tags;; adam, rhiannon)
    fiona looked to adam with a shrug. “probably won’t even go.” she stated, leaning back against the chair. “going alone is no fun.” she said, wrinkling her nose. she really wanted to go with adam, but she would nevrr admit it.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:39 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
tags; koda
──────────xxxxxJackie stood up with a little nod, tilting his head to the side a bit as Carlos climbed up to his shoulder, nipping softly at his ear. "Good idea. It gets chaotic fast though, eh?" He brushed some of his red hair from his face and went to open the door, looking back at Koda with his head still slightly tilted to the side. "Alright, we need to walk with purpose, or else others will push and slip by, and we'll end up in the middle of it all anyway." Carlos hooted excitedly, stretching his wings and messing up Jackie's hair a little when one brushed the side of his head.

xxxxx

──────────
rowan lee, 16
hufflepuff, ♂
tags; open
──────────xxxxxRowan leaned against the wall outside a compartment, humming softly. If he was lucky, he could catch a smaller group and tag along with them. Just the thought made his throat clog up though, so he'd probably just wait for one of the last carriages and get grouped with anyone who was leftover. He'd feel awkward going back to that Slytherin's group, and his brother normally found a group early on. Maybe he could grab an empty carriage and just let whoever join him. It was better than interrupting someone.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy_Insight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Oria
11|Female
(To-be) Hufflepuff | 1st Year
Oria walked down the walkway, holding her small bird travel cage carefully in both hands as she looked for an available compartment. Finding one that wasn't too crowded, she moved in and sat by the door, not wanting to bother anyone sitting by the window. Putting the cage on her lap, the young student hugged it carefully, whispering under her breath as she rubbed her nose against the top of it. Her bluebird clung to the bar and poked his little beak out of the bars, touching to hers. Giggling, she leaned back and pulled out her wand, just rolling it between her fingers. She couldn't believe this was about to happen. She was actually headed to Hogwarts. After her parents spent the lat couple years talking to her about it, it was finally happening. She still had her copy of the letter in the pocket of her jeans. She had not yet put on her robes. They were in her small bag she had stashed above her head. The first year was so excited and yet so nervous.
Shy_Insight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm

daario desantos
    male
    18 years old; seventh year
    ravenclaw; student
    no crush
    loc: hogwarts express`````
    feeling: intrigued
    tags: clementine
daario tested nymph's balance as he moved gracefully to take clem up on her offer of a seat, but the abyssian compensated for the shift effortlessly, all while keeping her gaze trained on the feline companion of the hufflepuff with which her currently master spoke. "i'd be happy to join you," he said, flashing one of his rare, more genuine smiles. he leaned back into the plush fabric of the bench seat behind him, crossing his arms loosely over his lower stomach. in her first noticeable movement since climbing atop daario's shoulder just after boarding the train, nymph leaped lightly down into the fortunate crevice formed by the ravenclaw's current pose and sunk into an apprehensive crouch. daario looked down briefly at the cat before returning his gaze to clementine's face and continuing: "so tell me clem, what's new and exciting in the house of hufflepuff?"
`````
everett walsh
    male
    17 years old; sixth year
    hufflepuff; keeper
    possible crush on lucina
    loc: hogwarts express`````
    feeling: distracted
    tags: open
everett flinched involuntarily as his attention was pulled quite viciously away from his troubling thoughts and towards the chocolate frog that had just been tossed wordlessly into his lap. his first instinct was to try to catch the object, but his surprise and lack of prior expectation prevented him from fulfilling that initial desire. instead, the packaged candy landed softly on the black and yellow fabric of his robes that hung loosely from his tense shoulders. he gave his head a sharp shake before looking quickly around the carriage in which he sat. the only possible culprit was a girl, a ravenclaw that appeared to be close to his age, looking pointedly out the window beside her as if she had no knowledge of the metaphorical crime that had just occurred. everett's eyebrows furrowed as he continued to watch her intently for a moment, before he mustered up the will and the words necessary to speak. "did you not want this?" he asked, picking up the chocolate frog by the corner of its packaging and giving it a slight shake to draw her attention back to it again.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me