Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Senrage » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:31 pm

after leaving the scrap yard to the others i find myself wondering about the current state of this planet, some concerns that this world could end up a coliseum planet like many others simply due to the variety of cons and other indigenous life on the planet making it quite diverse, my thoughts on this however are interrupted and i detect another spike in energon levels nearby it was only a momentary flicker but enough to grab my attention-....what is really going on here,..-i say to my self as i barrel full speed into a drift angling me near parallel to a massive boulder , mid the drift i begin to shift form causing the inertia to suddenly buck me forward at the boulder in an alarming fashion, however i fully shift before i hit landing on the boulder several pressure and energy relay systems activate in my legs transferring in its entirety they force of speed into the stone with very little back lash upon me but plenty to the internal structure of the boulder- hmmph....-i kick off the rock as i detect the distinct signature of lecter as she screams through the desert in my direction i stand waiting as i hear the cracking of stones and the crumbling of gravel next to me as massive splits appear and streak their way up the boulder-..... -i observe it a moment more before turning my attention to elcture as she screeches to a stop near me-...... i suppose you have a request of this merc? give me a minute to find out whats making the readings...-i say softly with no malice but a calculating calmness as the boulder splits apart massive amounts of stone falling away revealing a spike of glowing blue energon that starts fading into a depleted state-.......cathedral are you tracking with this? -i say into a comm system near my collar- something is going on down here and we need to find out now. uploading scan data... -i state this last fact as several small scan lines begin going over the energon shard-....-turning my attention back to lecter as the scan continues- so.... what do you want to know first? -i ask curiosity apparent in my eyes but in a stern tired way eyes that have seen much war and had become hardened by it then given a chance to recover.-

hmmm... i suppose i should go ahead and sleep off all this trouble for now while the younguns figure out what to do amongst themselves, bickering is for us old fogeys.. -i snort powering down many of my systems and nearly completely disappearing from all energon dections to the tiniest sliver, however... in a world filled by slivers, that is far more then enough- well... i wodner if that brat will be alright? -i think to myself as i set a system reboot for a few days away he tends to get himself into more trouble then its worth, just like all young lads,
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Whiteout made his plan perhaps a bit too quickly, but such was never a problem. He had always been a quick thinker. Most of the time his quick thinking saved his life. This time, however, Whiteout knew that, whatever his plan, he was ultimately going to fail. He just hadn't wanted to bury himself under a heap full of scrap just to delight that ridiculous ex-merc. captain. Besides, he had a bad history with scrap. He hated it with a passion.

With some reluctance, Whiteout stepped off of his old ice path and stepped out onto the road, which was hot and putrid with residual oils from when it had been paved. He was going to run on it until he couldn't. That was his plan. He would have run on the ground, but he was too heavy and would leave footprints in the soft surface of the earth; he would have paved himself a path of ice, but the trail would be so unusual that anyone and with half a processor or the organic equivalent (he knew the names of such on many different organic planets, but not Earth's) would follow it.

Everyone else had sped off in their now covetable alt-forms, the femme in the opposite direction as the others had gone and, too, in the opposite direction he intended upon going in. He didn't doddle. He took off like lightning, surpassing the threshold of seventy miles an hour after only several strides. His coordination held out for longer than he had anticipated. He made it a quarter of a mile, reaching a fork in the road and managing to take the one that appeared to lead out into the countryside. He thought he was following the direction most of the others had sped off in-- the smell of burning rubber was fresh on the road and lingering CNA signatures dappled the road under the right scanning objectives. He had never figured that he would catch up with them, and that was confirmed when his motor system gave its first real sign of malfunctioning. It started with a small waver of his ankle that caused him to stumble mid-stride. A few bounds later and his gait was cut off at the hip too short. Then, with much more abruptness than anticipated, one of his legs died completely beneath him.

With a cry of alarm, Whiteout was pitched violently forward. However, using split-second reaction time, he managed to flip and drop in such a way that he landed on his hip rather than into a violent head-over-heels tumble or, worse, straight down onto his broken wing. Regaining marginal control of his once dead left leg and using his still functioning right leg, he managed to guide his skidding form down the road, screeching and sparking, for at least a hundred feet before, much to his horror, Whiteout's leading leg gave an unexpected spasm that sent him into the exact head-over-heels tumble he had been wishing to avoid. More than once his damaged wing was clipped in the commotion, eliciting some rather sharp cries and choice words from his violently tumbling form until, out of desperation, Whiteout managed to pitch himself out of the roll and into a position where his skidded to a halt flat on his face.

In the aftermath, his otherwise still body rattled in what looked to either be sobs or laughter. The godawful, moaning and guffawing sounds produced in his bobbing motions against the asphalt helped to distinguish the action in no way.

At length, he pushed himself up with one arm and produced the strangest, strangled stagger of a laugh, simultaneously revealing a face that looked mangled it was so twisted in agony. The sight lasted for about two seconds before his arm decided to spontaneously give out and send him face planting straight back into the road. The rhythmic tremors of his body seized then, but he didn't go limp. Rather, he laid stiff as a board, debating between screaming bloody murder or laughing raucously. He wasn't much for animate reaction, but he was so humiliated and so painful he thought: Why in the pit not?

"Hold it together, 339." The designation snapped Whiteout out of any of the moment's disillusions and replaced them with enough rebellion for a regular planet-wide uprising. He had learned some time ago what power the connotations behind his long outdated designation held over him, and he'd used it to talk a spark of fight into him more than once. He hated doing it though.

With a stifled groan, Whiteout pushed himself up with both arms and much more decidedly than before. He looked to his left and then his right, his neck giving a wrenching series of involuntary twitches that made it near impossible to look in the latter direction. He seemed pretty alone...but only so much time could pass before some native would come rattling over the roads and spot him. That being so, he dragged himself forward across the road with one arm and then the other, his left leg having gone completely lifeless (and thus useless for walking) again. There was plenty of large rock formations settled some fifty feet or so from the road. He was sure he could manage to--

Crash!

He was on his face again. He snorted. Maybe that scrapyard wouldn't have been so bad after all...

It did not go unnoticed by Shockwave that Arachnid chose to bare her fangs, giving him the vague impression that he might have already spent her patience. He chose to shift back slightly, not out fear, but to ensure that he would be in a position to dodge any potential attacks she might launch herself into. His cannon was equally prepared for a swift charge and blast, but it did not come to that. She spoke calmly enough, but there was a particular venom in her voice that cued Shockwave that, indeed, he was pushing Arachnid to her very limit of tolerance.

Her response was logical, though his own reasoning caused him to suspect that she was withholding her truest intentions for the future. He had made certain to be informed of everyone aboard the Nemesis at the time of his arrival to Earth, and he had not overlooked Arachnid's recent affinity for raising Insecticon armies and her desire to rule this organic planet. Therein lain his solution for this predicament, Shockwave suspected. He had no real interest in Earth. His optic was on Cybertron; as he had voiced to Megatron before his surrender, he saw little little logic in ruling two planets.

"My intentions were not to divert," he assured mechanically, stepping forward once more. Then, after a pause, "It is clear that you have little for me in terms of compensation for my hypothetical service." This was stated factually, not with the indignant tone most other bots would have employed. "I will, however, agree to help you, but only on explicit terms: I will reproduce synthetic energon for you if you will agree to help me terminate Nightshade, should I require your assistance." He expected that Arachnid was unaware of Megatron's kin's arrival to the earth so, he bothered to elaborate.

"Nightshade has come to Earth seeking to reignite the Decepticon cause. She is a most illogical choice of leader, and I do not intend to again squander my resources for the foreseeable eons to come. I intend to usurp Nightshade when the time proves optimal and to then terminate all Autobot life on Cybertron and beyond." Save for those who would fit into his most intriguing lab experimentations. "It is only logical." Another pause. Shockwave supposed that a femme like Arachnid would have little care for his particular ambitions, not when she so clearly aligned herself as a rebel against the Decepticons. There was, however, a way in which to potentially appeal to the spider-bot.

"Likewise it would be logical for you to seek the death of Nightshade. She will have no tolerance for the pest she will come to see you as, for she also desires to rule over Earth." This might have hit Arachnid as a bomb, for Shockwave knew that this was the element to her ambitions that she was withholding from him. She had been too obvious in her past about the fact for it to be kept surreptitious. "She is already an obstacle in your way and an enemy. Should you allow me to walk out of here freely, you will soon find the Decepticons as an ally. Furthermore, I will have no interest in Earth once Cybertron is retaken. I would have no quarrels in relinquishing it to you, should you prove to be agreeable." Shockwave ended there, waiting to see how he might have to fine tune his appeal to Arachnid, if he had not already done a sufficient job.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:36 am

Meltdown loped easily enough along the 'con designated as Whiteout. He watched him run for a good amount of time before the damages he had retained finally caught up with the amount of excursion he was currently putting out. He had to admit, he was rather amused by it all. Watching the 'con's systems slowly seeming to crash was an amusement in and of itself. He was glad, though, that no humans were around, he alone had involved enough humans for one day. Finally, as the 'con seemed to be laughing into the ground at himself, he couldn't help but take pity. What a sorry case this was indeed. And fragrantly out in the open at that, he couldn't have dragged his malfunctioning body at least to the rocks that were just within reach? He shook his head, he would help at least conceal this 'con, if anything, for the sake of keeping their existence as much of a secret as possible at this point in time. He approached the 'con cautiously, wary of it, knowing even a downed 'con could very well still be a dangerous 'con. He had, however, observed that one of his legs had completely gone offline, and with more care than the 'con deserved, he grabbed his leg and began to drag him, face down, toward the jutting rocks. He knew it would be a somewhat slow process, due to their size difference, though he made sure to put all his strength into pulling the 'con until they were both securely hidden behind the outcropping of rocks. He finally let go and backed away, he considered helping to restore the 'con's functionality for a moment, he had a fair amount of medical records in his data bank to make this 'con, functional, at the least, though for now he would simply melt away into recon mode once more, watching for what the 'con would do next.

Lector transformed, she couldn't help but notice the raw energon near the merc. And how it seemed to dim away. Though that would have to be another question. She wasn't much a fan of mercenaries, they could be easily bought if the price was right, which meant that the 'cons had a habit of hiring them, often. As she looked into his optics, she sighed, she would get this over quickly. "I need to know the truth, of what happened to Velocitron. The last I recall was it was just about in it's golden years, no war had yet to ravage my planet, everybot was focused on tuning up and getting faster. The only worry was if you took a turn too sharply. So, mercenary, what happened?" She asked evenly, watching for his reaction, staring into his optics, watching for any sign of deception, for any sign that he was lying about the fate of her home planet. She simply had to know what had really happened to her planet, and who to hunt down.

Kat, happy that her injuries were so easily patched by the doctors, quickly took off to her shop. She would drop off the components for her car and then.. She wasn't fully sure what the and then part would entail. Would she go on a wild goose, trying to find the giant robots? Perhaps return to the scrap yard, and go from there, she knew that the one she had befriended, Whiteout, was in no condition to fly. He would thusly still be in scrap yard, or somewhere nearby, with luck. Though her scrapyard was sadly in the middle of a large scale investigation by authorities, probably more with all the dead bodies of the bug robots that were left there, including the giant frozen one that Whiteout had saved her from. The scrapyard was thusly out of the question at the moment. Instead, she tried to think of all the ways that he could have gone on foot. She thought long about the choices he would have had. The most logical direction would have gone the other way, it was the most barren of people, and probably the easiest way out of the city without being seen. She would try her luck going that way. After all, there were really only so many ways a giant robot could go. With her decision being made, she quickly began to pack to get ready for such a journey, grabbing her lucky pack, putting in the essentials, snacks, some water, a spare change of clothes, and some tools, just in case he had decided to allow her to help him anyway. Looking down at herself, she realized the clothes she was wearing were pretty beat up from the day's events, and quickly changed into fresh clothes, simple jeans and a t-shirt, nothing flashy. She closed up shop and climbed into her tow-truck. She knew she would have more luck in this old rig than on foot, and could tow him out of sight if his systems had crashed. Though she hoped it hadn't come to that. She drove off, making a large loop around the scrap yard, looking around, watching all the cars with new interest. Which would be alive? Was there a way to tell, other than the fact that they drove without a driver? She sighed, she had to look for any signs of her friend, not of new robots.

Arachnid had to take a moment's pause at the mention of Nightshade. She had known of this femme, but was no longer on the decepticon wavelength when it came to messages, and had thusly not received her message of her coming to earth. She was rather intrigued by the notion that she had a rival when it came to aspirations to ruling this planet. The thought rather made her grin, she did enjoy a good game. If she had taken the planet just from the humans, it would have almost been almost too easy. This would indeed make for an interesting turn of events. She listened to Shockwave's logic, of his own aspirations. and of his plans. She had taken the news of her new rival rather well. It was true that she was an obstacle, but what was the fun of getting what you wanted without spilling some energon along the way? Preferably, your enemies energon at that.. She glanced away, she knew that the more she thought of spilled energon, the faster her thirst would come on. And her army was still too far away for her liking's. She turned back to him. "You have a deal, Shockwave. You may leave here alive, but I expect you to work in full for my synthetic energon." She said at last. She of course fully expected a double cross, though she turned to Hijack, thinking for a moment. "However, I do request you also leave the formula with my trusted insecticon. I believe he may be of assistance in this endeavor." She said, looking back up to Shockwave to see how he would react to working with one of her subjects.

Nightshade chuckled a bit. How small he he seemed to think. "Of course we do not need their resources, they themselves are a resource. If we could control them, they are a large labor force in which we can have them build what we so need." She explained as simply as she could to him. She wouldn't drop any important information to him, but rather would save that only for herself. No need to say more than what was needed.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 am

"what would we need building?" he glanced back again, curious
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:05 pm

-my eyes narrow slightly as i seem to remember something unpleasant before softening.-......as you wish lect, -i say thinking- just no this -i say in a tone of warning- what you find will bring you pain, mentally, perhaps even physically, -i let that sink in a moment before continuing- i was a part of the 766th planetary defense brigade, i owed a favor to a prime on your home planet velocitron i posted me and several of my fellow mercs on the patrol, search, and interception lines. we were investigating a dark colony which sent out a distress signal that was heavily scrambled and jammed several light years out and away from the planet, it...took time to get back. to much time., just to orient you to the time frame..... -i open my palm out- you want my story you will have to live and breath it to find the truth... you must see it with your own eyes through mine.. -an Oculus on the center of my palm opens up with a quick hiss and click. a small crystal energon sphere with circuitry lines covering it alone with a small tech port for access a date hovers above the side of it dating to one of the last days you remember on velocitron before the blank areas shroud and cloud your mind- a quantum storage crystal....., here. but remember. you wont like what you find. -i say as i gently grab lects wrist pulling her hand out before placing the sphere with care in her palm- there is a cave under this out cropping it would be wise to lay low there awhile -i say letting her wrist go before turning to the right a bit and heading to the very nearby clefts and caves of the outcropping- ....

Cathedral, requesting rearming and repair kit drop,... -i glance back at lect and a small trickle of energon leaking from some hidden wound above her left hip-....... weve injured on the ground -i say softly as i walk to the entrance to the cave-

request acknowledged, orbital drop initiated eta 3 minutes at current coordinates. -a ping appears on Concussions sensors a hologram appearing for him to see about 40 meters off-...... further data on velicitron recovered from flight recorders is avalible would you like them to be transffered to quantum storage, commander? -i say as i run several subroutines through the archives and decryption projects running across the station several deepspacce scans running at all times draw my attention away where there is no responce from the commander-...... these reading are originating from the dark sectors..... why do they hold effects on the energon here on earth.... what is out there? -i ponder out loud as another reading spike from the dark sector and an eruption of energon radiation appears on the planet surface-
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Whiteout, though lying rather lifelessly on his face, was deep in thought about how to dance around his predicament (as he so commonly seemed capable of doing) when, unexpectedly, he felt his body scraping against the road as though he were being pulled. He looked up, surprised at his involuntary action, and then looked back to find that his dead leg had been latched onto to that Autobot minicon. The smaller bot was putting all of his effort into dragging him towards the rocks just out of reach from the road.

Whiteout's first impression was shock. He could not believe he had failed to detect this dog twice now. His second impression was amusement. Had this creature really taken pity upon him enough to help him not end up some kind of giant metal lab rat for some human government? He doubted it. Likely there was an ulterior motive, perhaps something along the line of protecting his own plating from being discovered an experimented on.

Without bothering to help the minicon, Whiteout allowed him to be dragged behind cover. He waited to see if the mutt would go so far as to prop him up all comfy cozy against the rocks which now concealed their presence from any vantage point on the nearby road, but it seemed the dog's charity had run dry. Whiteout propped himself up, angling himself towards the creature while paying special care to not so much as brush his injured wing against the jagged rock face behind him. He grinned almost cynically but with an abundance of genuine amusement and intrigue to contradict any such emotion.

He parted his lips but failed to say anything as he was suddenly seized by the impulse to read this minicon inside in out. In less than two seconds flat he realized the dog's intentions to leave and decided to thwart that plan before it could even be fully conceived. With a sort of casual, almost mundane sense of roguery, he flicked a hand out and froze the front leg of the minicon to the ground like a fat stalactite of ice, utilizing only so much of his reinforcement solutions that he knew the dog could not escape without his help. "Oh dear!" he cried. "My system malfunctions seem to have sent my weapons system into disarray; I have frozen you to the ground!" There was nothing but impish mockery in his ill-convincing role as shocked, innocent bot. He smirked broadly, lolling his head lazily against the rock to face the minicon more squarely. "Oh well. I've always enjoyed some company to convalesce with," he tantalized, his optics glinting mischievously.

Secure in the knowledge his company could not abandon him, Whiteout lifted his head and peered casually down at his forearm, which he lifted and opened back up to reveal his tracking radars. He punched in a few simple commands and watched as the narrow display pinpointed Kat's location. He was surprised to find it heading towards him --Earth's medical expertise must have been either truly advanced or truly negligent-- but smiled softly nonetheless. She was apparently a blindly loyal example of her race, though that made his trouble all the less. Satisfied with his findings, he looked back up to the minicon, his smile returning to that of his natural, arguably irksome grin.

"You talk?" he prodded, giving the mutt a lazy once over. He paused, but didn't wait too long for an answer before he decided to continue. "You've made it your personal duty to stalk me, you know? What, do you suppose I'm dangerous or something. If so, I'm flattered, and you're right." He flashed a particularly winsome though devilish grin. "Though I have a suspicion that your misgivings are misinformed and have a lot more to do with the insignia on my chest rather than any other more relevant factor, like reputation or personal experience, am I right?" He paused, gaining a certain air of condescension. "All bots seem to be same in that regard--they all see my insignia and think I must have crawled straight out of the pit or something. Since I got stuck with this stupid brand, I haven't met a single smiling face. No one bothers to ask me why I might have this insignia, if I really want it. It's quite tragic, really, for an innocent prisoner such as myself." And he meant it, at least, in the sense of the word "tragic" that Whiteout had come to understand. No, it wasn't wrenching to be shunned by strangers, but it sure was boring to be able to so easily anticipate others' reactions to him. It was as if no one remembered who he really was, an assassin and thief extraordinaire, a living ghost, a rumor and fact at once, and a glamorous traveller of galaxies! He was just a Decepticon drone now, and it was really starting to put him to sleep. Perhaps he could convince this minicon to look upon him with something besides the humdrum suspicion and malice, if only to spare his sanity.

Shockwave was pleased at how easily Arachnid was swayed by his appeal, though his experience within the Decepticon ranks warned him to remain alert. He could not turn his back to Arachnid, not for a moment if he intended to remain clear of her fangs' deadly mark. He suspected treachery unless he could keep a firm hand on the wheel, and he intended to. He bowed his elongated helm vaguely in a nod. "It will remain of high priority," he informed factually. It perhaps would not remain his top priority, for he knew what was truly the most imperative, but the task would seldom be out of mind.

His helm turned to face her apparently favored follower. The insect was a drone and little more under Arachnid's influence. Nothing was to expected of him that wasn't to be expected from Arachnid, but that made this predicament all the easier on him--it made her followers predictable. He would not fear Hijack or his surrendering of the synthetic energon formula to him. "It is only a logical maneuver for you," he agreed. "I will send the complete formula to this lab as soon as I acquire it." Sensing a relative lack of tension, Shockwave dared to step farther into the lab. "Though I originally came here in search of a part. I intend upon taking it if our alliance is to be successful." After all, Shockwave was aware of the fact that he had been absent from his main lab longer than necessary. If Nightshade was at all suspicious (which most Decepticons were), she would be sent into high alert if he returned to her empty handed.

He passed both Arachnid and Hijack by with lumbering steps, approaching a dusted over case propped up on a wall nearby an incomplete field generator. The engineers had been slow in the construction of this lab. At the time he had been annoyed and confounded by their incompetence and inefficiency; now it was a convenience. He hoisted the case up into his single hand, ever aware of the two lingering behind him. "It is a molecular level energon converter--inconsequential to you until your molecular masking field generator is completed." He looked to Hijack implicitly. "I will construct a converter for you in the meantime," he directed to Arachnid as he approached the elevator from which he came. "Expect a message containing the synthetic energon formula within three solar cycles at the earliest." He made to leave then, converter clutched firmly in his grasp.

Hijack, under direct control of his queen, was highly sensitive to her physical and mental states as they wavered and evolved. When a thirst threatened to invite itself into her, he felt it and looked to her, his concern masked behind his ever-blank face. There was a moment in her thirst, he suspected. No queen should be ruled, yet she was dominated by carnal desire. It made him desire the knowledge of the synthetic energon formula all the more. He was somewhat relieved that Arachnid accepted Shockwave's proposition, though he did not find it particularly proper for a lowlife like a cyclops to be striking deals with a queen.

He watched, tensing and turning with Shockwave on four of his six legs as the mech moved through the lab and collected a dense metal case. His body fooled him, too, as he returned to stand in the elevator. He was displeased by the timeframe in which the synthetic energon formula would be expected. He hoped that Arachnid would assert her authority and demand that it be sent within the next klik at the very most. Shockwave had no right to dawdle or dither. Hijack wanted his queen at her prime, and he would not be patient about it outside of her asking.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 pm

"oh um..." she paused for a moment, she kinda had no choice regardless unless she wanted to take risk of being in danger which she did not want "alrighty i guess.. and um those things you fought were.. bugs?" she asked slightly confused although thinking about it more she was literally inside a talking giant alien robot, bugs shouldn't be much of a surprise at this point "oh! um my home is around here so ill guide you and i can just grab some stuff inside then we can be on our way.. heh.." she said in a quieter tone then she expected but she dismissed it and gave him the directions to her home
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:31 am

Pacific chuckled a bit at her remark "Yes, in a sense, they were bugs. They are called Insecticon's, and they won't hesitate to kill anything, or anyone in their path." He said factually. He listened and drove to where she had directed him, soon pulling up to where she lived and coming to a stop. "There's no rush, the insecticon's aren't coming back anytime soon, I'm sure" He said as he opened up his door for her. "Take your time and make sure you gather what you need." he said reassuringly.

Meltdown glared down at the ice that froze his front leg into place. He looked up and listened to the con's charade. He found that bot's and con's that did indeed have the ability to talk, seemed to enjoy talking, a lot. So he listened. Though he did find that he wished to make a point to this particular 'con. He was not as trapped as the other would like to believe. He knelt down and bit the ice, slathering his potent acid all along it, and watched in satisfaction as it melted away, gaining him the ability to pull his leg free. Though still, as he backed away from the remaining, dissolving ice, he sat down and watched this 'con. It seemed he had more to say, and he was always a 'bot of gathering information. If this 'con wished to tell a story, he would more than willingly listen. He watched as the other pulled up some sort of tracking device, it seemed he was at least that operational, though he was curious as to who exactly this con was tracking, and why. He shook his head, and simply continued to listen

He had it in his understanding that a lot of 'con's weren't necessarily con's by choice, but rather were enslaved. Or rather, the lower rank con's were. Though it seemed this one wasn't so much a low rank, as in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or that was his guess on what little information he was being fed. He tilted his head at the mention of being a prisoner, willing this 'con to continue talking. He was sure it wouldn't take much in the way of prompting to get him to talk.

Lector looked down at the oculus that was now in the palm of her hand. She was wary of this merc, but trusted him enough that he hadn't yet made a move to offline her, and had rather worked beside her against the insecticon's. She followed him to the outcropping, scanning the oculus warily, though having it in her resolve to finally fill in those annoying blank spaces in her memory ports. She had a feeling, deep in her spark, that perhaps the reason she had forgotten, was because it was so very painful. But alas, she would be damned if anything stood between her and this information now. As she walked into the cave, she moved and sat down on an outcropping, wincing as she noticed the wound on her hip. She figured that the merc had meant the medkit for himself, though this seemed hardly worth a medkit, her scans showing that the wound wasn't anywhere near anything vital. Still, being fixed up to be fully operational wasn't something she would object to. As she relaxed, she brought the oculus up to her optics, ready for it to reveal to her the secrets of her missing memory.

Kat continued driving, soon exiting the town, driving now along the barren desert that surrounded this town, having nothing but open road ahead of her. She glanced around, wondering if she was searching in vain. She turned on the radio, and then turned it up. Listening to music always helped to calm her nerves. Perhaps she rushed out of the hospital too quickly. Or perhaps she should have simply stayed at her shop. She wasn't really sure what compelled her to go chasing after this large robot. She thought about it, and the word Stockholm syndrome popped in her head, and she had to laugh a bit at herself. He hadn't raised a hand against her, after all. Rather, she felt the need to repay her debt. She wasn't much a fan of being in debt to anybody, and she certainly had a bit of a life debt to this robot.

As she continued driving she looked all around, perhaps this wasn't the right way to drive, all she saw was rocks and desert. She did notice, though, what looked like somebody had slammed their brakes too hard on the road. Or perhaps had gotten into a crash, as the road had large skid marks on it. She slowed her truck, looking around, but saw a grand total of.. Nothing. She sighed, just more rocks. Perhaps she had finally gone crazy in her junk yard, and had imagined it all. Though if that was the case, she should be writing books, not fixing cars. What an imagination that would have taken. As she lamented, she did notice what almost looked like dragging marks that led behind an outcropping of rocks. It was enough evidence that she pulled her truck to the side of the road, and stopped it. She took a deep breath, stepping out of the truck, she began following the drag marks, hoping against hope that she had found her friend.

Arachnid watched as Shockwave lumbered into the lab, and considered for only a moment making a meal of the scientist. Though she resisted, even as he grabbed the part he so needed. "Very well, take your part, I've no current need of it anyway. Though I do expect the formula much sooner than three solar cycles. Surely it wouldn't take one such as yourself that long to send it." She said factually. "If it's Nightshade you are dealing with, it should be of no issue finding a way around her to send the formula. Distractions are rather.. Easy to create." She said with a smile. "I'll be sure to keep tabs on you, as I'm sure you will of me. We will stay in touch." She said with a hint of a threat in her last words, "Now leave this place, my army returns, and I am getting hungry." She growled as the sound of many wings could be heard approaching. Though with Hijack around, she would have to consider who she would drain a bit more, carefully. Perhaps there were others of her army that could prove useful as well. She would ensure that the one she picked next would be a low ranking insecticon. No need to sacrifice any with any talent, after all.

Nightshade couldn't help but roll her optics at the question "What else, but an empire, one on which we could take back cybertron with, if we so chose it." She said as if it was obvious. "I would have the humans create a world in my own image as I saw fit." She said, self indulgently.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 am

"if you say so" he shruged. he didnt belive humans, even augmented ones could build anything cybertronian sized, especially a whole building. no, they would need something more powerful to achieve that
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:32 pm

-i watch lector sit upon a slab of stone in the cave before walking to the front awaiting the dop pods arrive, a few earth minutes pass before a burning streak of flame enters the atmosphere, mere moments later colliding into a dirt bank near the cave. smoldering with heat as smoke and steam flow from the pod a red flashing beacon light slowly glowing and dimming with a dull pinging sound. stepping from the cave i wave my hand over a sensor array causing the pod light to turn green, initiating a deconstruction sequence opening up to reveal a large metal crate,-.....alittle more then i expected but it doesn't hurt i suppose, better generous then crippled.. -i mutter to myself hefting the crate from the open core of the pod, with the weight of its cargo now removed the pod reconstructs into a much smaller and thinner form turbo thrustors erupting to life before it screams into the upper atmosphere in mere moment returning to the cathedral. carrying my requested cargo i return to the exposed cave, as i walk into the entrance i place my hand upon the wall just inside sending vibrations through the stone and earth breaking them loose enough to cause a small earth slide effectively collapsing the entrance in what seemed to be a natural phenomenon.

Walking back to the center of the cave i place the crate in the center, crouched upon one knee i huff alittle knowing that the reliving may take quite some time. glancing over at lector i see the sphere activate firing a access jack from the port straight into her forehead it drills in much to her surprise making an instant hard-line wired connection to lectors cerebral processors before several small screws whirr as they lock the line in place a sudden blast of raw data knocking her into a dormant state her body falling lip against the wall the sphere magnetically attached to her hand so as not to fall away, she has fallen into a "trance " or "deep sleep" as humans would call it i muse before returning my attention to the crate. tapping the keypad upont he side the crate unfolds a particular section of the crate reconstructing into a light tower illuminating the entire cave, After a couple more moments open a panel on my forearm smoke and steam immediately pouring from the now unsealed section of the energy generator area...... - frak,,,the servos fried again. -with a sigh of discontent i purge the internal generator section of my forearm almost like discraging a gunshell the heated and half melted cylinder landing nearby and melting the surrounding earth-.... that ice from before may have caused the coolant system to malfunction.. -i mumble to myself beginning the repairs-

-through a sudden blast of blue a swarm of data suddenly hits lects processors her vision suddenly dark blue her body completly limp a flashing bar left on her vision for a few moments before in celocitronian charaters "connection established.... initiating data syconization process......-the vision begins to flicker a few times before a picture in perfect detail and every sensation floods your mind , even thoughts and emotions the first being a dark brooding sensation of loss and distance almost crushingly so as i "you?" look out a window into the deep expanses of space in a particular direction , after a few moments an announcement comes from the pilot of this particular craft stating they had arrived at the outskirts of the colony, {were here huh... i saw to myself forcing the dark emoton back to the depths of my mind a calm composure taking its place as i turn my attention to several other mercs each known to you by name even though you've never seen them before- alright you hunks of scrap this colony went dark 3 solar days ago with a distress signal. its our job to find out why! Assume hostile presence and watch your six! -i begin giving individual orders to the two squads of heavily armed mercs moments before the ship touched down jolting everyone the sounds of guns being loaded and parts shifting echos throughout he now silent cargo hold, a hissing sound followed by decompression as the cargo bay doors fall open reveling a massacre,, accented particularly by massive towers of ice and frozen velocitronians, further more there are signs or torture and parts scattered everywhere. however.... there are little signs of a fight-........ they knew who did this to them.... -i say taking a step out on the ice crushing it to dust with my weight-.......someone from velocitron did this? -i say walking through the wreckage as my two squads split up-........ hes still here. -i say as my radar suddenly starts screaming. decepticon signatures dozens of them appearing, as well as one velocitronian signature designation. "whiteout" as soon as the designation appears to you, you feel the memories hidden so long suddenly start to crack becoming exposed but not yet accessible--
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me