Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

((Emris si still open.))
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:43 am

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
Xaine shrugged. Well, if that's how you want to live. Go right ahead, nothings stopping you. I know I sure won't. We all like different things and gave different opinions and that's yours. He stated, looking around. It was way to early in his opinion. He didn't get why he had to get, he would've enjoyed at least another hour of sleep. Then his life style would be balanced and healthy. Xaine crossed his arms, looking back over to the Aphrotite kid. Oh, a stash of snacks, you're so bad! How dare you have that. He sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes. It wasn't that he was trying to be mean, his social skills just weren't as good as otheres, so he tended to sound rude a lot. Honestly, you Aphrotite kids don't have to even try to look good. You all are just naturally sparkling and good looking, thanks to your mom.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Amber di' Alba-Ŧ๏г๓
(Yeah, I'd be fine with Amber winning. Roe isn't very skilled at fighting anyways. More just setting things on fire. She fights with anger, hate, and sadness, no strategy.)

Roe twirled her swords in her hands, giving a firm nod. She quickly tightened her ponytail and gripped her swords. She tightened her muscles and got into a fighting stance. She lifted up her swords which were still ablaze. Roe watched as the other female spun and pretty much danced around. Giving a sneer, the female let out a battle cry and charged toward the other girl.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/Zyon Lunarium-ғorм
Fink nodded. Staying year long is fun. There are different activities set up that aren't usually in the summer. It can be fun. He said, gently poking at his food with his fork. He wasn't to hungry this morning, and he wasn't sure why. Um, no. I was claimed after being here for a few months. Nobody guessed I'd be Nemesis' son, I'm apparently nothing like her. Everyone thought I'd be a son of Athena with the way I acted. Fink stated, shoving his plate away a bit. A few wind spirits must if come by to get it because it seemed to just vanish.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:22 am

~Angel Wolf~ wrote:
~Angel Wolf~ wrote:
|Kyoshi|Kyo|15|Demeter|Tags: Open|

Kyoshi had oversleep a bit although this was normal for her. She didn't rush to get ready and simply took her time getting dressed. Her eyes glanced over at Kio and gave the puppy a friendly smile. She picked up her notebook, and got ready to leave the cabin. She held the door open so Kio could come out the walked to the dining pavilion. She offered half her food to the fire, then sat down at her table. She ate one of her chocolate muffins, and gave Kio all the bacon from her plate since it was actually only for him.

|Kimiko|Kimi|16|Poseidon|Tags: Open|

Kimi had woke up early although she didn't go to eat. She walked around the cabin for a couple of minutes then headed out of the cabin. The girl yawned quietly then sat down in front of her cabin with her back against the wall. She closed her eyes enjoying the peace and quiet.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:43 am

Alexis Caraway II unclaimed but Hephaestus II bi II Pavilion II tags: Beckett

Alexis startled when Beckett spoke. His ears turned slightly red at the compliment. "Thanks." He stated quietly. He wasn't used to people complimenting his work but appreciated it nonetheless.

Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

"Huh. I guess I can see that. Still intelligence doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a child of Athena. It's a bit odd that no one considered any other possibility." He mused thinking deeply. He shook his head slightly. "I should probably start staying year long. The monsters have been a bit more active lately." He stated.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 am

Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

Beckett noticed Alexis's ears grow red but decided not to comment, she understood people's discomfort when it came to compliments,
"So, what sort of stuff are you into? Just so I can show you places that you'll actually find interesting." she asked pushing a bit of her auburn hair behind her ear. Not all of it was long enough to stay held in the ponytail high on her head.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:29 am

Ravenshadow17 wrote:Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

"Huh. I guess I can see that. Still intelligence doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a child of Athena. It's a bit odd that no one considered any other possibility." He mused thinking deeply. He shook his head slightly. "I should probably start staying year long. The monsters have been a bit more active lately." He stated.

Alexis thought for a minute. "Besides the forge..... Maybe a place to spar? That should be a good place to start. I'm always up for a fight. Apart from that. I don't really have any hobbies except occasionally watching the stars." He explained.
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:28 am

Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

"Sparing is an easy place to start, most activities are designed to help us demigods get better at fighting masters and just staying alive in general." Beckett motioned for Alexis to follow as she left the forge and began heading towards the practice arena,
"As for stargazing, I suggest either the beach or the strawberry fields. I'm partial to the strawberry fields because I'm not a big fan of the ocean but either is far enough away from the lights of the rest of campus to see the stars really well." Beckett was chewing absently on the inside of her cheek as the two walked.
it's your
problem I find that
keeping it a
my only
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 am

Ravenshadow17 wrote:Zyon Lunarium II Tartarus but claimed by Nemesis II straight II pavilion II tags: Caleb

Alexis nodded and followed. "Makes sense. But why does camp for demi-gods have a strawberry field? Especially since food magically appears?" He questioned confused.
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse

Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 am

Name;;Beckett Meleta
Age;;Seventeen
Godly Parent;;Aristaeus

"The satyrs like it there and so do the children of Demeter and other agricultural Gods like myself. We just find it calming and it's a good place for some of us to practice growing plants." Beckett explained, "That's it right there." she pointed to the field that was sanctioned off by a low wood fence that was around shin height. You could hear the faint ound of satyrs playing soothing music on their panpipes and see a few kids tending to the plants. The bee that had been hitching a ride in Beck's hair buzzed off towards the field finding her hive again in a tree nearby.
it's your
problem I find that
keeping it a
my only
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am

"Cool. Seems really peaceful, probably a good place for a nap." He commented looking at the field curiously. It was interesting to see plants suddenly grow from the soil to answer the music of the satyrs. Alexis knew he's be spending a lot of time there.
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse

Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me