Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby windfall » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Aconite wrote:
Loki | 23 | Hau'oli City Pokemon Center | No tags

When you had a pokemon able to make wormholes, travel was suddenly much less annoying. Jumping from Snowveil to Hau'oli? Loki nearly fell over at the temperature shifted from mild to liable to make them melt. The only saving grace was the warm(er) sea breeze and their sparse dress already: having nothing but a set of... knee-length harem pants and a fur shawl. Hoopa snickered as Loki made a beeline for the nearest shade, hitching a line on their shoulder.

This was going to get a lot of used to. "Don't you laugh," they spat at the confined psychic type, "When I overheat and you have to drag me to somewhere it ain't gonna be funny!" Loki sniffed, and that made Hoopa immediately shift from amused to subtly horrified.

Thankfully, the red of a pokemon center was easily spotted, and Loki ran. They skidded to a stop as the automatic doors slid open for them and relished the blast of cold from the muggy, oppressive heat outside. They made an audible groan of relief, while Hoopa locked eyes on the small cafe.

It was still too warm in the center, but Loki wasn't going to complain. They eventually loped over to one of the cafe's seats and pulled it out so they could flop down into it, but Hoopa already has plans, tapping the side of Loki's face and trying to turn their face to the cafe- and the small basket of poke-beans just behind there in the back.

Loki gave a feral grin. "Go ahead, we could use some," they whispered, eying the stash as the both of them tried to find the least suspicious place to open a portal so Lokin could nick a few of the beans.

Gideon Steel-Male-Boss/Experienced Trainer-Bisexual-Ha'uoli City Pokemon Center-Loki

While waiting for his Pokemon to be taken care of and hoping the nurse valued her life to keep his secret friend from being revealed, Gideon had been reading over the letter that had been sent to him. The doors would open shortly after he had arrived to reveal someone who didn't appreciate the weather. Gideon didn't recognize the Pokemon as being from one of the regions he had traveled to in his childhood. The young man hadn't even managed to finish the Sinnoh region before his life had taken a horrible turn. The boss watched as the stranger and his even stranger Pokemon, the stranger oddly dressed in an imitation of the Pokemon which Gideon found tacky, went to what appeared to be a cafe? Was that a thing in this new region, to have a cafe within the Pokemon Centers? Well, he had nothing else to do so he might as well investigate the cafe inside the Pokemon Center and see what they had to offer in terms of food.

Standing, he pocketed the letter again, picked up his bag and made his way over to the cafe section of the Pokemon Center, the foods offered here different than what he was used to. Ordering a dry masala from the cafe and a green tea, Gideon took the time to look around while waiting for his food to be prepared and cooked. He didn't take notice of the poke beans, he had some Pokemon food and poffins in his bag from his time as a child after a lot of trial and error in making them to suit the tastes of his team. He walked over to the strange looking boy and sat down again since it was pointless to stand there why he was waiting for his food to be cooked. "Why don't you just ask if you can have some, instead of stealing?" questioned Gideon to the man with the pokemon from Kalos.

Marius Pymer/Male/22/Experienced/Ha'uoli City/Leaf

After walking around for a bit, Marius ended up heading back to the docks and maybe spend some time on the beach, give his Pokemon a little exercise and downtime before doing whatever it was they would be doing within the Alola Region. He fingered the poke ball around his neck that concealed his Articuno, meandering back through the city until he reached the docks again, stopping in front of a girl who was coming up to the main part of the city as he was heading downwards. "You alright?" he questioned the woman.
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:55 pm

(Crap, I edited Marius's form and it disappeared on me. Something about it has to be approved before it will be shown.)
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenpine » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Selena Maple||Female||New Trainer||Route 3||OPEN

Selena had caught herself a Pikipek after Litten had battled it. The Ember attack had surprised the new trainer and had caused to stumble backwards only to fall on the ground. Thankfully she hadn't given herself any injuries and Litten had continued to battle the Pipike, the girl throwing a poke ball and miraculously managing to catch it. She just wanted to scare the creature away but it seemed fate had other plans for she was now the owner of two pokemon. Afterwards she had wandered to Route 3 instead of heading to Ha'ouli City, continuing past Iki Town to get to the route where she was sitting down in the grass.

Faolin Spruce-Male-New Trainer-Heterosexual-Ha'uoli City-Fuel

Faolin looked down at the kd and blinked in surprise. A kid got sent a letter from the Champion to fight some ultra beast things? "Yeah, I got a letter as well and a special pass to come here along with this odd bracelet," he said, showing the kid the Z-Ring that had been sent in the mail. "So...you're a new trainer huh? What type of Pokemon is that?" he enquired.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:44 am

could i instead res mewtwo? will get up my app shortly.)))
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:00 am

x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sky Drake
Sixteen
Female
Straight
Crush; Open
Experienced Trainer
Status; A little confused
Trying to get her bearings
Location; Hau'oli City
Tags; Open

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴

x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Hakuryu Dragonair
Female - Lv. 40 - Ability; Shed Skin
Moveset; Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail,
Iron Tail, and Thunderbolt
Holding; Everstone

Rugia Lugia
Genderless - Lv. 75 - Ability; Multiscale
Moveset; Ice Beam, Sky Attack,
Fly, Surf
Holding; Nothing

Kibago Axew
Male - Lv. 20 - Ability; Rivalry
Moveset; Rock Smash, Strength,
Scratch, Dragon Claw - Holding; Nothing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
Sky let out a yawn. It had been a long trip to Alola, and her shaggy black hair was falling partially over her left eye as well as her right like it typically did. Looking around, the female tried to get some sort of clue on where she should start off, but at first glance, nothing really gave away where she should head first, or if there even was somewhere to head first. Remembering the strange package that had arrived at her home in Unova while she was visiting, she unconsciously rubbed the Z-whatsit she was given. Apparently when you put special crystals in it, it let you do really cool moves. She wasn't all that sure about
how they worked, but she knew there was a new region to explore, and of course awesome new Pokemon! If she could just figure out how, and where to find them.
✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴

✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
Ryan had a huge grin on his face as he left the professors. Looking down at the Pokeball
in his hand, he released the owl inside, and crouched down before it. Alright Rowlet,
you're my new Pokemon.
he looked over the pale brown and green shape I'm going
to call you...Owl!
x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ryan Topium
Twelve
Male
Bi
Crush; Open
New Trainer
Status; Super excited
Naming his Pokemon
Location; Hau'oli City
Tags; Open

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴

x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Owl Rowlet
Male - Lv. 9 - Ability; Overgrow
Moveset; Growl, Leafage
Tackle, Absorb
Holding; Nothing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x✴▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✴
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 am

[I actually really like the drawing =o]

Corey
Male||17||expert Trainer||Hau'oli Beach||Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Gold

A smirk came across the boy's face, hard to tell if he had his eyes open or close thanks to the shades he was wearing." Yeah. Blaine can be a little kid sometimes when it comes to stuff like this..I figured that out today. " Both Corey and his partner pokemon has an hard exterior, they also very bitter. Deep inside they where softies, however they rarely showed it. Well...Corey was kinda showing it now but he didn't care, he was to relaxed. Meanwhile, Blaine picked up the Togedemaru and found out it was a pokemon. The little pokemon woke in surprised and shocked Blaine on accident. He didn't seem to hurt by it. Corey caught the two from corner of his eye, lifting his shades." Is that. ..a pokemon.."

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Open

" Silvally, claim down..don't bite my finger off." Gladion was outside of the malasada shop, feeding his beloved Silvally some sweet Malasada. The odd pokemon had seem to enjoyed them alot, playfully licking his trainer on the face and nudging him. although Silvally was very odd and scary looking, he actually really playfully like a lilpup. " Whoa..don't lick my face off ok? i'll play with you more later, but not right now." Gladion patted Silvally on the side and started to thin about his sister and mother. He wondered how they where doing..it was sad that his mother ended up like that..but alteast she was recovering. He also wonder about his friends Hau, Sun,and moon..where could they be doing at the moment

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: None||Tags: Open

"Hummm..i don't know if i want these glasses..of these. These will match my outfit..urg, i don't know." An hour pasted, Sun was still in the clothing store trying to pick out what glassed he wanted. The boy stroked his chin, ignoring those who stared at him as he shop..it wasn't anything bad..they where just surprised seeing the ex champion there shopping." Ok..i'll get these." Sun picked the glassed he wanted, heading to the counter to check out."Ok, im finally ready to check out now." the lady behind the counter gave Sun his total and he happily paid for it."Thank you, come again~." The lady smile. Sun nodded." Will do~." with that, Sun walked out the shop and started to think what he should do next
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:36 am

(Yes I can change that. Also I'll get my posts up after class and I'll be making a discussion page so I don't cause too much ooc here)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:05 am

[img]-[/img]

➳name;sakura
    ➳age;19
    ➳gender;female
    ➳sexuality;heterosexual
    ➳crush;no known
    ➳trainer class;Experienced Trainer
    ➳region of origin;Kanto

➳hair;blonde
    ➳eyes;blue
    ➳skin tone;white
    ➳build;thin
    ➳height;5'8
    ➳weight;135 lbs

➳pokemon;
    mewtwo / male
    psystrike l aura sphere l
    future sigh l recover l

charizard / female
    flare blitz l flamethrower l
    dragon claw l inferno l

dragonite / male
    hyper beam l hurricane l
    dragon rush l thunder punch l

salazzle / female
    venoshock l flame burst l
    dragon pulse l poison jab l

kommo-o / female
    outrage l dragon claw l
    headbutt l clanging scales l

pikachu / male
    thunder l discharge l
    dig l thunderbolt l

➳family;she has one sister, and a dad and mom.

➳personality; sakura is often a friendly girl who is patient, she is mostly patient with her pokemons.
    she is a bit of unsocial, but not too much unsocial and likes to be around peope sometimes.
    ➳history;sakura were born in celadon city and got her first pokemon at ten years old, her first pokemon was Charmander. as she did travel to diffrent towns her charmander did evolve to charmeleon and when she first got to the kalos region the charmeleon did evolve to a Charizard. she moved onto the other regions untill finally going back to kanto before getting the message and came to alola.

➳other;
Last edited by magnapinna on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:31 am

Girlgamer174196 wrote:Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran catches the pikachu as it leaps towards shadow and he laughs a bit, carrying the pikachu in his arm and he hands another treat to him. "No need to steal shadow's treat, I have plenty more" He turns his attention to red again. "The treats are just made from some organic foods, a pinch of sugar, and some cut up pokebeans, it's mixed up and baked, the pokebeans being mixed up, means it has an appealing taste to all the Pokémon types"

red ;; age 18 ;; kanto champion ;; location - hau'oli city ;; tagged- none

Red gave Pikachu a deadpanned, 'You're an idiot stare', while the electric Pokemon noisily gobbled down the treat, all the while ignoring Red. After a second, Red pulled his annoyed eyes away from his mischievious partner, meeting Giran's eyes once more. It was about time for him to move on, and Pikachu was more than fat enough already. The little mouse didn't need any other baked goods from the mall...so for that, maybe he owed Giran a thanks.

"Thanks for the treats, Giran." He finally spoke, giving the trainer what could only be a respectful tilt of the hat. His goodbyes finished, Red turned around, resting his hands in the pockets of his jeans. As quick as a lightning bolt, Pikachu grabbed another treat out of the bag and leaped onto the safety of Red's head, giving Giran and Umbreon a cry of "Pika!" as a thanks.

Raising a hand in salutations, Red began making his way out of the mall, Pikachu eating noisily on his head.

"...If a single crumb gets in my hair, Pikachu."
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:42 am

(Can I reserve Blue?)