Welcome to Hogwarts

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Hogwarts

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 am

Huh? samo? i only have two characters right now. ))
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivia_1778 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:31 am

"Okay.....sorry" she sat up straight in her chair. The spell that brought upon this conversation came back to her mind. "So........ do you want to try that spell?" She asked, trying to break the akward silence. 'Gez... I didn't mean to make him upset... touchy subject I guess.'

ImageImage[/size][/left]
olivia_1778

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:23 pm

@queen;
Please stop posting stuff in brackets without a response. That is what the discussion thread is for))

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; Allie

"Sure..." Ash said, less enthusiastic than before. He set the quill down and picked up his wand again, twirling it around his finger absent-mindedly. "Lead the way."
Last edited by Mango Tart on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivia_1778 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:29 am

"Um... Okay, so let's.." she was looking around for an object she could use the spell on. She noticed the cup on the teachers desk, she walked over, grabbed it and walked back over to the table. "So.." she moved the wand in the air and spoke the the spell ( whatever the spell is). "Now, it's your turn, just make sure you move your wand in the correct pattern." She looked at him and waited for him to cast the spell.

ImageImage[/size][/left]
olivia_1778

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TAylOr weAslEY » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm

x Lilianne Caldwell
x Female x 13 yrs
x Just call her Lilia
x Straight xGryffindor
xGryff Common room
x Tags; --
((RP, anyone?))
Lilia sat in the Gryffindor common room with her owl perched on the armrest to the old ratted chair she was sitting on. She looked around, even though she'd done that about a million times since she first came to Hogwarts. She still couldn't get why it comforted her so much.
TAylOr weAslEY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:34 am

(I have Landon open)

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; Allie

Ash paused, a frown on his face as he watched. He hadn't even tried but he was already minutes away from giving up. "Um..."
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivia_1778 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:40 pm

She finished demonstrating the spell. '' Okay, now you try-'' She stopped talking when she heard a someone coming close to the classroom through the corridor. She listened in for a second so she could figure out who it is. She recognised the voices, it was some of her classmates from her house. ''Ohhh crap....'' ''Ummm, got to go sorry. Keep practicing the spell and just tell me how you are doing some other time.'' As she finished talking she walked quickly to the door and changed into her fox animagus, scurried though the door and passed the girls, scaring them as she ran by. She quickly got back to her Common Room and laid on her bed and sighed.
Last edited by olivia_1778 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage[/size][/left]
olivia_1778

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 am

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; Allie

"Oh... Bye...!" He called after her awkwardly. Had he done something wrong. He frowned and tried the spell again.
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 am

Approaching Landon the next day, Angel was confused but angry. She growled at him, pushing him against the wall, "What was that yesterday?" She asked with pure confusion in her voice and clouded behind her hard eyes. She was fearful to what Landon might say.

Tags ; Landon , quidditch pitch.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups