||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 am

(My grandpa is coming for the weekend so I may not be able to post as much as I usually would but I'll try as to post as much as I can)

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 am

( I'm back from my crazy camping adventure... twas slightly crazy..)

Lilith slowed to a fast walk as she entered the castle, her smile had vanished. Upon passing The Red King she dipped her head in respect, but other than that she made no acknowledgment he was there, instead she continued to walk forward her legs stiff and her hair a bit messy, a few leaves a twigs had found a home in her raven colored hair. Lilith stopped, she was at a door, thee door to her chambers, she slowly opened the door, her pale fingers tightly clasping the golden door knob. The door opened with little effort. The young woman took one last look down the hallway before she briskly stepped into the room, closing the door shut behind her.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 am

Ozzie wlked through the white garden to ward the castle.Her eyes glinted as she cracked the tall white door."Is there a private exchange comencing?"When she got no response, she crept through the great hall, smiling at whomever she passed.She rounded corners and climbed a spirla staircase, the walked across the balcony to the small room.She left the door open and ajar, always expecting thet someone may send for her.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 am

Lucius raised an eyebrow as the girl ran past. "Well," he muttered, "she was in a hurry."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 am

Lilith plopped down on her bed, she was tired and her legs ached from running through the forest, she lay there for a few seconds before popping back up, her eyes lingering on the large dresser that contained her closet. Lilith then looked a her own clothing, her brown boots had a thick layer of dust and her pants had few spots of mud here and there. The young woman sighed and began to unlace her boots, her hands looked delicate as she carefully untied the boots and placed them by the side of the bed. She then walked to her bathroom and took a quick shower consisting of about three minutes, getting all the evil leaves and twigs out of her hair.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 am

The Red Knight walked to the girl's room, rapping his knuckles against the door gently, "Little pig, little pig, open up."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Lilith rolled her eyes, she was already dressed in a short red dress her black hair in its usual side braid. She got up from the chair in which she was sitting and walked over to the door. She opened it a crack and wasn't surprised to see the Red Knight, she opened the door a tad bit more and looked at him, cocking her head to the side much like a beagle dog, "What is it that you want?" She said, her voice questioning and the frown still plastered upon her pale face.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Lucius leaned in the doorway, smirking at her, "Lovely dress." He crossed his arms, keeping the smirk, "And, where have you been, my dear?"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Ozzie put on a flowing white dress.All tomfoolery aside, she must look nice, as she didn't want to run around seeming like a raggamuffin.She brushed her hair back into a ponytail, keeping an eye on the clock.I wonder when my next meal may be?She sat down on the small bed in the corner of the room, twining a lilly into her hair, Or when it will rain.Rain would surley be nice, though it would ruin my dress, and this is by far my favorite one.She tied the lace on the back of the dress, sighing frustratedly.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 pm

*TheBlackParade* wrote:Ozzie put on a flowing white dress.All tomfoolery aside, she must look nice, as she didn't want to run around seeming like a raggamuffin.She brushed her hair back into a ponytail, keeping an eye on the clock.I wonder when my next meal may be?She sat down on the small bed in the corner of the room, twining a lilly into her hair, Or when it will rain.Rain would surley be nice, though it would ruin my dress, and this is by far my favorite one.She tied the lace on the back of the dress, sighing frustratedly.

Do you know what to do about the missing Amy?))
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me