ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
he tried making it disappear, yet he couldnt. "get,,,sans..." he said, soon, he just fully gave up and let flowey do his thing. he knew he couldnt fight flowey, he didnt want to HURT him at all.. he still counted him as a friend..
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pm

»»————-ɢʀᴇʏ sᴀɴs• ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' •• ᴛᴀɢs; Kora Sans Oasis -————««

Grey looked at him like he was crazy. "wa that pun supposed to lighten the mood? or make you look like a clown.." he was being genuine, and asked behalf his stupidity. "tsk- I wouldn't hurt anyone unless they threatened me. that's the only exception."Grey looked up, fearing the worst when the creature stood up, taking it as a threat, but quickly sniffed out no aggression and was immediately soothed by the monsters voice. "peachy." He said, analyzing the monsters face, find her quite pretty. "hmph." he huffed,
sitting down, his knees held up by his arms, and he laid his chin into the middle, his anxiety making him shake a tad.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Oasis - Ageless - Scarfox - Tags: Grey, Sans, Kora

Oasis flattens her ears and sighs. "Are you sure?" She asks. "I don't like to pry, but I just wanted to make sure." Her voice trails off and she notices Grey's mental state become a little unstable. She draws closer to him, but keeps a little distant. Oasis is close enough to let Grey know she's there for him, but far enough to tell him she's not trying to be invasive.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex, Flowey~Emotions: Worried/Scared💙🖤

Blue looked from Flowey, to Alex, and then at his hands in front of him. He wasn't strong enough to help Alex. But...he knew someone who was. "I-I'll come back!" He yelled before turning around.
Blue cast a look back at Alex, but ran down the hall before a barrage of white pellets could hit him.

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex, US Sans~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey growled and sent a wave of pellets toward Blue. The little monster had the nerve to dodge and then run away! "He won't come back. He's too much of a cry-baby."

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 pm

💙Kora💙|Tags: Oasis, Grey

Kora whimpered under the monster's towering height, but was quickly calmed by her soothing voice.
"Hi I'm Kora," she said smiling , "And I'm pretty sure everything is fine."
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm

"y-you're a crybaby.." he mumbled, sniffling. "i dont like this plan anymore.." he said, trying to wipe his eyes.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey chose to ignore Alex, but stood in place with the hammer and pellets at the ready in case that little weakling actually came back with help. "I don't care."

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: ???~Emotions: Worried/Scared💙🖤

Blue burst into the classroom, unaware that things were already a little tense in there and looked around with tears in his eye sockets. "A-Alex needs help! A y-yellow flower...hurt him! It's sa-saying really m-m-mean things!" Blue hiccuped a little. "I-It's making Alex d-d-do mean th-things too!"

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

"f-flowey please...this hurts.." he said, hiccuping. "i dont want you to get hurt.. idont want anyone hurt.. if anyone is hurt its all my fault.." he began to sob. "please flowey.. ill give you anything.." he pleaded.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; shrug)

Coming to school was a really bad idea. Like, extremely bad. He was curled in a fetal position, head on the desk.
    Golly gee gosh, whatever that cut was hurt a whole lot. He turned his head to the blue Sans that suddenly burst into the room, crying or something. He cautiously stood up and stumbled over to him, standing as straight as possible. "U-uh, mind if I try to help..?"
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Oasis - Ageless - Scarfox - Tags: Grey, Sans, Kora, Blue

"Oh, okay." Oasis smiles at Kora's reassurance. Suddenly when Blue bursts in she whips around and quickly scurries towards him. Her tall frame looks down at him and her smile fades. "What's going on? What do you mean he's being hurt?" Her motherly personality takes over and she perks her ears to stay alert. There's so much going on! She must help everyone somehow!
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me