This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
Morlil groaned and slowly moved his foot? Was it a fish nipping at him? Too strong of a nudge. Morlil moaned and with a roar picked himself up slowly, turning around. Morlil flared his wings, completley forgetting he was between two sea stacks. With a crumble, then a loud splash, the sea stacks collapsed, dropping into the water piece by piece. Morlil's vision was too blurry to make out the figure since he had just woke up. Morlil took the most impact from the sea stack debris, his flared wings over Alexis and Lightningstrike. When everything was over, Morlil's vision was much clear. He glanced at the two with a growl, before realising that he saw Lightningstrike before. "Lightningstrike? Weren't you Sirene's friend or something?" Morlil grunted towards the dragon. Morlil glanced at the human, knowing that she couldn't hold her breath for extreme times. Or could she? Morlil looked up and motioned upwards, questioning if they needed air.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
Oracle took a running leap, off the mountain, spreading her wings as she did. Oracle quickly picked up before she hit the trees, globs of lava on her feet dripping off. She would bathe in the lava for reinforced armor but that would take too long. Besides she had somewhere to be going. Oracle turned head towards berk, immediately memorising the way back when she saw familiar sea stacks. Just north of these stacks and berk should be in sight.. Oracle flew quickly and gracefully, her full stomach satisfying her need.
Oracle slowly landed on a beach covered in footprints. There were some really large frog like ones then pairs of smaller ones. Then human prints. She better get going. Oracle quickly flew away moving faster than she ever did. Was Icewing ok?

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

After reading up quite a bit on the Flame Whipper, Tarben found that he had drifted off to sleep.

(I'm just going to repost this until morning unless something happens.)

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Snovella

Ember grunted a 'you're welcome' as she alighted on Gothi's porch. She crept over to where a purple Gronckle was snoring quite loudly. With a devilish grin, she roared in the Gronckle's face. The Gronckle bolted upright, thoroughly surprised, and ran off to get Gothi upon noting Ember and Snovella's injuries. The Monstrous Nightmare smirked at his response. Her keen senses detected chittering coming from the hut, meaning that her roar had most likely awakened the many Terrible Terrors within. An old woman hobbled out of the hut, supporting her weight with a staff. She took one look at Ember and Snovella; examining their injuries, and turned back inside to presumably get some herbs to help.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna continued stroking the Speed Stinger, allowing herself to be calmed by his rumbling purr. With a hand still on his head, she felt herself start to sink back under the covers. She fought to keep her eyes open, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drifted back into a dark and dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Shelltoe|

Stormchaser made a noise much like a purr when Raya rubbed his neck; leaning into her warm touch.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna smiled when she saw how interested in the buildings and new scents Wildfire was. "Come on, big guy," she chuckled, running ahead and gesturing for him to follow. "My place is on the outskirts; a wee bit further from the rest of the village. Probably due to the fact that there's a giant greenhouse attached."

Willa woke up and made her way downstairs and spotted Tarben who was asleep, making her way back upstairs she grabbed her blanket and brought it down, covering Tarben with it she went and lay on the couch falling back to sleep.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:20 am

Icewing lifted his head as he heard Oracle coming back. He had stayed hidden as best he could and hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary. "Oracle, down here!" he called, waving a wing as he stepped out of hiding. Waiting until she landed, he asked, "Get enough to eat?"
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
"That's very interesting" "I was sleeping but I guess i'm a bit refreshed after a while" "You startled me.. thought a small dragon was attempting to eat me up... Not that that would ever happen.." Morlil floated on the surface. Morlil inspected the human, sizing her up. She's fine.. Morlil thought. "What have you come for?" Morlil said with a sense of curiosity in his tone. "Or well... do you wanna explore away from berk..?" Morlil never really explored much and preferred to stay in one area where all the food gathered..

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
When she heard Icewings distinct roar she was glad. Oracle looked for Icewing and dove down into the shrubbery and landed a few feet away from Icewing. At the moment Icewing asked the question, Oracle answered. "I was just about to tell you, yes I got a bunch!
The mountain provided for lots of lava." "The forest below it may have set a flame, but the island looked pretty empty" Oracle said with a grin. "So did you see anything?" She questioned, "Everything looked pretty calm"

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 am

Icewing shrugged as he replied, "I'm sure nature will take care of itself. The forest was probably going to be set of fire anyway if there was that much lava in the volcano. I'm glad you got enough to eat though." When Oracle asked if he had seen anything, he shook his head and answered, "Nope, it's been quite here actually. I didn't see or hear any humans or anything like that. I think this will be a good spot to get some sleep."
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:17 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben smiled in his sleep when he felt something warm being draped over his body.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Snovella

Gothi soon returned with a number of mashed-up herbs that Ember remembered were called poultices. The old woman first began applying them to Snovella's injuries; she needed it a lot more than Ember did. When she had finished, she bandaged the injuries and continued on over to Ember. The Monstrous Nightmare's lip curled at the smell of the poultices, but she knew it was for the best as Gothi smeared some on her cheek. Luckily, they didn't sting.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna continued stroking the Speed Stinger, allowing herself to be calmed by his rumbling purr. With a hand still on his head, she felt herself start to sink back under the covers. She fought to keep her eyes open, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drifted back into a dark and dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Shelltoe|

Stormchaser made a noise much like a purr when Raya rubbed his neck; leaning into her warm touch.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Wildfire|

"We grow plants there, for food, healin', and just plain beauty," Magna explained, seeing the puzzled look on Wildfire's face. "I'll show ya if ya want." She still was unsure whether the dragon would understand her; maybe showing him the plants would help. "It's basically just a farm, but inside and only with plants."
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Wildfire looked over at Magna as she spoke then looked back at the weird house with plants in it. He sniffed at it then shook his head. Taking a couple steps back, he looked over at Magna as he waited to see where she was going next. He was getting tired and wasn't sure where he was sleeping just yet. He doubted whatever home she had would be big enough for him. 'Maybe I can sleep on the roof or something,' he thought to himself.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Rouge huffs a bit in his sleep before cuddling closer to the bed.

(when is morning? Just thought I'd ask.)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious laughed a bit and moved his hands in a strange way. That was Zarogrems signal to come. Marilious did it again when Zarogrem did not respond the first time, Zarogrem shot down from the sky. Marilious jumped on his back. He hated not haveing the saddle, he was about to slip off. He rose into the air on Zarogrem. He had to grab the dragon's horns to stay on. He confronted toothless.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem saw Marilious signal but did not respond, he was free now right and he could fly away. Marilious did it a second time, Zarogrem hated to disobey, he jutted out of the sky and onto the grown. Marilious sat on his neck. Zarogrem wanted to throw Marilious off, but he could not disobey his master, could he? They flew up next to DD and Marrow. He was looking at toothless seeing his next move.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags:, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Sirene was enjoying Benron. He wanted to stay on Sirene but he did not want to cause further damage to her wing. As they flew towards his house, they separated from Nettal, Shelltoe, Raya, Stormchaser, who were flying to Rayas house. Benron waved goodbye to them. ''Nice to get Nettal out of my hair.'' as he looked back at his sister. He looked towards his house. He was man enough to take Baction's lecture, anyway, they usually weren't that bad. ''I wonder how Morlil is doing?''
They landed, a little rough. He jumped off the dragons back ''your wing ok?'' he said going to look at it again.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''your right, my mother died umm.. doing the same thing.'' they approached the house and landed, ''what a cozy house Raya.''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |
Shelltoe watched Sirene fly away towards his house. He turned to Stormchaser, ''so what do you think about humans houses?''

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

He heard the humans words. Glanced at her, she seemed harmless, and anyway he could just blow her to a crisp if he wanted. He landed, eyeing the girl strangely.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 am

Sirene stretched her wing out so Benron could take a look. It did bother her, but it was her own fault from flying fast and doing loops. She nudged Benron making a reassuring yet affectionate warble.

"Thanks Nettal. I honestly think it still needs some work but it's cozy and warm." Raya said as she got off Stormchaser and took a look at his leg. "I say the bandage can come off tomorrow." She told the dragon.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me