ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
"w-what?" he asked, trying to move, yet he gave up. "what are you going to do.." he asked, his eye glowing slightly.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm

💙Kora💙|Tags: Grey

Kora was slightly angry that he’d directed such a rude comment at Sans, but kept calm.
“My name’s Kora,” she introduced herself a bit nervously, “What’s your’s?”

💙Sans💙|Tags: Grey

Sans glared at the other version of him. One of his eye sockets went black, while the other began to gently burn blue. This guy looked like someone who could snap any minute, and it made him uneasy.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey giggled to himself. "You'll find out soon enough!" He said in a sing-song voice. After a moment of adjusting to this particular possession, Flowey uprooted himself and perched right on Alex's shoulder.

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: None~Emotions: Worried💙🖤

Blue got up so suddenly that his chair crashed to the floor. Something was definitely wrong! Without so much as a second thought, he ran out of the classroom. "ALEX!"

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

he looked at flowey. "p..l..ease..s..t..op..." he spoke, beginning to cry.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex, Flowey~Emotions: Worried/Scared💙🖤

Blue found Alex on the ground with a small, yellow flower on his shoulder. "Alex! Are yo-" He paused and narrowed his eye sockets. Alex looked like he was in pain! That flower...the one they'd talked about...what was it doing?!

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex, US Sans~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey turned his head and grinned at Blue. "Looks like the cavalry has arrived." Flowey pulled his vines out of the ground and reached into Alex's mind. "It's a shame...I was hoping for someone better to fight first...oh well." He forced Alex's body to turn toward Blue.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

»»————-ɢʀᴇʏ sᴀɴs• ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' •• ᴛᴀɢs; sans, Kora, Oasis -————««

Grey almost had enough, his instincts of fight or flight turned him into a very on edge person, and he sat at the edge of his seat, his stuff in his arms, ready to swiftly run out of the class if sans attacked him; he was prepared, after the 4 years in the AU multiverse served him knowledgeable moves to escape, or at least survive if he was hit. His Lvl 5 was a bonus, and he wouldn't wait to take a chance. "Grey. Just grey." he mumbled, glancing back at sans every second, his tail barely being raised, just a small bump down his tibia and fibula barely visible as he half sat on top of it. "Are you going to hit me or what? just go ahead and do it,
at this point I'm used to it." he sighed, talking to sans with a blank, and straight-forward approach, serious about what he just said. His items barely in his hands, Grey shook a little bit, showing a challenge, although realizing sans wasn't going to know what signals he would be giving off, and only an animal or half-animal being would.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

"flowey dont..dont hurt him.. lets..talk about this..." he said, looking at flowey. he watched as his 'weapon' appeared...well he huge hammer he called a weapon, that would be able to be summoned by his eye.. "b-blueberry i-i think..i think..you..should run.." he said, crying.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

💙Sans💙|Tags: Grey

Sans shrugged, eye still glowing.
"I ain't got a BONE TO PICK with ya, unless ya hurt someone."
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Oasis - Ageless - Scarfox - Tags: Grey, Sans, Kora

Oasis quickly swiveled her ears at the sound of Grey's voice. She turns towards the sound of their voices and stands up. Her tall form towers over them, but more specifically Grey. She isn't trying to look intimidating, but her toothy frown looks like she is. Her teeth part slightly and her voice is released. It's quiet, but soothing. "Is everything okay over here?"
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex, US Sans~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey chuckled to himself as if he'd actually heard something funny. "Talk about it! Hah!" He took a deep breath, his control getting stronger and stronger with every passing second. "I'll talk when everyone is dead."
Flowey glanced at the hammer after is appeared and grinned. How useful.

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex, Flowey~Emotions: Worried/Scared💙🖤

Blue took a few steps toward Alex. "Run? I would never leave my best friend to this meanie pants!" He said and planted his feet.

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me