This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby startail;; » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:40 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious stood ready for toothless, he did not really care for fight, he needed to get that saddle. His life depended on it. despite the fact that he was facing toothless. DD jumped on her dragon. Marilious relaxed an leaned up against his ax, ''toothless are you coming to get me or not?'' Toothless was avoiding DD and Marrows claws. *how courageous of DD and her dragon, pure teamwork.* he thought to himself.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem stared at toothless "don't call him an idiot... Toothless, your life is perfect, why go and bother others?'' he had a nasty snarling in his voice. He gazed down at Marrow who picked up DD. His work was done, DD was safe with her dragon.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags:, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Benron felt that Sirene was a little uneasy. He said ''i can get off of you now, if that will help?'' he glance over at Shelltoe who was looking at him with a nod if he wanted to jump off. Benron waited to see Sirenes reply. He thought to himself * what am i doing riding a dragon and now im talking to Sirene, a dragon.* he laughed quietly at himself.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''thats so nice to have an older house thats been around for some time, since my dad is a sea trader, we usually don't have a permanent house, But he finally decided that we are going to stay on berk. Though he said he will still go on the trade rout every once an a while.''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |
Shelltoe looked around trying to spot it. ''he did not see it, ''well its on the side of a cliff to the sea, it perfectly safe.'' he scouted the area again. ''there it is!!'' he pointed to it with his eyes.

( repost )

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

He tilted his head and looked at the human when she waved. He made a loud squawk. did the human understand him?

(is the wound in Sirene's wing in the skin or in the arm like part. And just so you know there is Sirene and then theres Siren. Both nadders, Siren is a male, and Sirene is a female. Hope we dont get the two mixed up XD)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:50 am

Sirene shook her head. "I'm sure I can make it to your home." Sirene warbled. Once she got there she could rest. Besides she liked Benron's company. She noticed Shelltoe point out the house and flew towards it. It did look pretty nice.

"Wow your dad sounds real nice. My parents were nice, to humans at least. They got killed trying to destroy the dragons nest years ago. But I don't blame the dragons. They just defend themselves." Raya said, rubbing Stormchaser's neck."Am I right?"

(Oh the skin. Sorry for any confusion!)

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya Alexis, Lightningstrike
Morlil groaned and slowly moved his foot? Was it a fish nipping at him? Too strong of a nudge. Morlil moaned and with a roar picked himself up slowly, turning around. Morlil flared his wings, completley forgetting he was between two sea stacks. With a crumble, then a loud splash, the sea stacks collapsed, dropping into the water piece by piece. Morlil's vision was too blurry to make out the figure since he had just woke up. Morlil took the most impact from the sea stack debris, his flared wings over Alexis and Lightningstrike. When everything was over, Morlil's vision was much clear. He glanced at the two with a growl, before realising that he saw Lightningstrike before. "Lightningstrike? Weren't you Sirene's friend or something?" Morlil grunted towards the dragon. Morlil glanced at the human, knowing that she couldn't hold her breath for extreme times. Or could she? Morlil looked up and motioned upwards, questioning if they needed air.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
Oracle flew quickly, in the direction she remembered seeing the mountain. She arrived quickly to the island, realising it was only a short distance away from Berk. Oracle landed in the sand and looked around, keeping aware of her surroundings. She didn't want to encounter any... Changewings. Oracle lifted back into the air and looked down, watching for anything that could charge right into her when she least expected it. Oracle flew towards the volcano landing right on a cliff carved into the side of the mountain. SHe spread her large, strong jaws and took a bite into the hard rock, tearing into the mountain. She dug quickly into the mountain,
kicking away piles of rock until.. lava. Lava spilled right out of the volcano spilling around her. Oracle lapped it up quickly eating up whatever she could. Oracle stood there for about five minutes eating up the pouring lava when she was finally full. The forest below her had set fire, so it was probably about time to leave before the fire got to her.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:06 pm

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • fighting toothless • marilious, zarogrem, toothless

Dardee looked up as Toothless sailed above her head, and she and Marrowbone whipped around so their back wouldn't be turn to him. The Night Fury was just too quick for a direct assault. Marrowbone growled in irritation, and Dardee pat his side lightly. "I know it, Marrow. We need a different plan. Let's see..." Dardee looked around the shoreline. She sighed. There was nothing close by that they could use against Toothless. Except the forest. A lightbulb went off in Dardee's head, and she pointed out the instructions to her dragon. "We've got six shots left, Marrowbone! Let's make them count!"

Marrowbone laughed gleefully at the plan, and roared to Toothless before turning towards the trees. "Which do you want most? Us? Or Berk!?" The Boneknapper flapped his wings to get above the trees, opening his jaws and letting out a giant stream of fire, setting everything within reach on fire. Their course was set for Berk, and they would keep going unless Toothless ceased his attack, blowing fire the whole way. "That's four taken shots!" Dardee yelled over the roar of her dragon's flames. "Five left!" They both knew that the fire would spread on its own, so they flew a small distance away before letting their sixth shot go. Dardee was grinning the whole while. This plan was really letting her release some frustration at this island.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Lightningstrike / Alexis
"Shelltoe introduced us, yes." She nodded, pushing off the sea floor and above the water for Alexis. "I was just flying above and saw something so I went down there... And it was you!"

Alexis / Lightningstrike
The girl gasped as she was brought back into the air. She had almost run out of breath.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:49 pm

startail;; wrote:

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Toothless|
Marilious stood ready for toothless, he did not really care for fight, he needed to get that saddle. His life depended on it. despite the fact that he was facing toothless. DD jumped on her dragon. Marilious relaxed an leaned up against his ax, ''toothless are you coming to get me or not?'' Toothless was avoiding DD and Marrows claws. *how courageous of DD and her dragon, pure teamwork.* he thought to himself.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone Tooothless
Zarogrem stared at toothless "don't call him an idiot... Toothless, your life is perfect, why go and bother others?'' he had a nasty snarling in his voice. He gazed down at Marrow who picked up DD. His work was done, DD was safe with her dragon.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags:, Sirene Raya Stormchaser

Benron felt that Sirene was a little uneasy. He said ''i can get off of you now, if that will help?'' he glance over at Shelltoe who was looking at him with a nod if he wanted to jump off. Benron waited to see Sirenes reply. He thought to himself * what am i doing riding a dragon and now im talking to Sirene, a dragon.* he laughed quietly at himself.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''thats so nice to have an older house thats been around for some time, since my dad is a sea trader, we usually don't have a permanent house, But he finally decided that we are going to stay on berk. Though he said he will still go on the trade rout every once an a while.''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |
Shelltoe looked around trying to spot it. ''he did not see it, ''well its on the side of a cliff to the sea, it perfectly safe.'' he scouted the area again. ''there it is!!'' he pointed to it with his eyes.

( repost )

| Siren | male | ??? | Berk| Deadly Nadder | none | Tags: Skye|

He tilted his head and looked at the human when she waved. He made a loud squawk. did the human understand him?

(is the wound in Sirene's wing in the skin or in the arm like part. And just so you know there is Sirene and then theres Siren. Both nadders, Siren is a male, and Sirene is a female. Hope we dont get the two mixed up XD)

((The skin of the wing))

"Shouting at dragons while they're fighting, not the smartest move." Toothless said.

Skye smiled and moved over. "You can join me if you want." She offered
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 am

Ember1989 wrote:Sirene shook her head. "I'm sure I can make it to your home." Sirene warbled. Once she got there she could rest. Besides she liked Benron's company. She noticed Shelltoe point out the house and flew towards it. It did look pretty nice.

"Wow your dad sounds real nice. My parents were nice, to humans at least. They got killed trying to destroy the dragons nest years ago. But I don't blame the dragons. They just defend themselves." Raya said, rubbing Stormchaser's neck."Am I right?"

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Ember1989 wrote:
Ember1989 wrote:Sirene shook her head. "I'm sure I can make it to your home." Sirene warbled. Once she got there she could rest. Besides she liked Benron's company. She noticed Shelltoe point out the house and flew towards it. It did look pretty nice.

((It's okay))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:06 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

After reading up quite a bit on the Flame Whipper, Tarben found that he had drifted off to sleep.

(I'm just going to repost this until morning unless something happens.)

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Snovella

Ember grunted a 'you're welcome' as she alighted on Gothi's porch. She crept over to where a purple Gronckle was snoring quite loudly. With a devilish grin, she roared in the Gronckle's face. The Gronckle bolted upright, thoroughly surprised, and ran off to get Gothi upon noting Ember and Snovella's injuries. The Monstrous Nightmare smirked at his response. Her keen senses detected chittering coming from the hut, meaning that her roar had most likely awakened the many Terrible Terrors within. An old woman hobbled out of the hut, supporting her weight with a staff. She took one look at Ember and Snovella; examining their injuries, and turned back inside to presumably get some herbs to help.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna continued stroking the Speed Stinger, allowing herself to be calmed by his rumbling purr. With a hand still on his head, she felt herself start to sink back under the covers. She fought to keep her eyes open, but alas, 'twas to no avail. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drifted back into a dark and dreamless sleep.

(I'm just going to repost this until morning unless something happens.)

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Shelltoe|

Stormchaser made a noise much like a purr when Raya rubbed his neck; leaning into her warm touch.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna smiled when she saw how interested in the buildings and new scents Wildfire was. "Come on, big guy," she chuckled, running ahead and gesturing for him to follow. "My place is on the outskirts; a wee bit further from the rest of the village. Probably due to the fact that there's a giant greenhouse attached."
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Wildfire grunted then shuffled quickly to keep up with Magna. Careful not to step on anything or knock anything over, he continued to sniff at things in passing until he made it to wherever she was leading him. He sniffed at the plant smell coming from one part of her home then looked at her, slightly puzzled.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me