Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom| 5 other' slots left!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom| 5 other' slots left!

Postby yeet. » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:14 am

xxxxxxxxxx The archangel's wings shifted slightly as he walked, he noticed that there obviously were other beings here as he could easily sense them; though he also sensed another archangel on this island, in which made Gabriel delight in veering away from that direction purely because of who that certain archangel was. Gabriel wasn't one for revisiting those who believe they killed him - save for the Winchester brothers. The celestial being sighed once more as he began to eat a chocolate bar in which he had conjured. { open }

xxxxxxxxxx lucifer gave a childish frown, "You say that like its a bad thing," he stated while crossing his arms, but his attention got grabbed by Gundham falling to his knees, confusion briefky flashing in his face.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 am

RavenSparkle wrote:"...I'm not certain I understand what you're saying. What exactly do you do?"

Ori sighed. "It's a little complicated... But I'll try to summarize it! We, or our school, collects all the evil, or keishen, souls in our dimension. At our school, there are two types... Or as of right now, three... of people. One kind is a weapon, which is a person that can change into a sort of weapon. Sword, scythe, yadda yadda. Second type is a meister. They are the only people that can control and use a weapon person. They form partnerships baised on how well they work together. Last kind is a hybrid. It doesn't happen all that often, so thats why I said that it was there as of right now. They can turn into a weapon and weild other weapons, like a meister. We work together to get rid off all the evil! To summarize." she said, taking a deep breath afterwards.
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

Gundham Tanaka
Gundham managed to stand up, he gets up with left hand bleeding… ghost can't bleed! "Sorry for that…"
He continue to walks, but slowly and his arm bandages is getting drenched in blood Hebime. I swear in Pandamonea's name I WILL kill you if you don't stop he says, sending a telephathic words exchange
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Nature » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Dark Pit
''I wish Pit would hit a tree, he's so weak it'd kill him, expect I want to do the job myself...'' he trailed off, ''But I could kill you first so you can't save him.'' he added.
Palutena
Palutena ignored everything he had said, ''One thing me and Pit wonder is why you don't move left when he moves right and all that. Since you came from a mirror..'' she said, thinking deeply.
Dark Pit
''Hmm, because i'm just awesome like that.'' he replied, drly. ''Do you think I care about that Mirror of Truth? because I don't.'' he growled.
Dark Nature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .StarBucks. » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:20 am

Name- Jamie Nakano

Fandom- Ninjago

Oc or Original?- Oc

Looks- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150448202

Personality- Jamie is outgoing, and, as she is ashamed of this, has ADD. Of course, this leads her off course in battle, but even so, she is a great fighter, and can be serious when she needs to be.

Gender- Female

History- Jamie is the daughter of Aria and Xavier Nakano, and is Eighteen years old. When she was 15, however, she was sent to live on her own, as her parents could only afford so much. She grew to opposing her parents, and longing to get back at them for abandoning their own daughter out in the depths of the wood, with only native creatures to protect her.

Elements/ powers- Jamie is the master off illusions. This means she is able to create an illusion, such as a monster, that does not exist in the real world, to mess with one's mind or to scare enemies off. Like other elemental masters in her dimension, she is capable of creating an elemental dragon. She is also extremely talented at wielding a sword.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hamilton/Gravity Falls/Steven Universe trash, and a master of fanfiction indeed.
.StarBucks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:23 am

.StarBucks. wrote:Name- Jamie Nakano

Fandom- Ninjago

Oc or Original?- Oc

Looks- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150448202

Personality- Jamie is outgoing, and, as she is ashamed of this, has ADD. Of course, this leads her off course in battle, but even so, she is a great fighter, and can be serious when she needs to be.

Gender- Female

History- Jamie is the daughter of Aria and Xavier Nakano, and is Eighteen years old. When she was 15, however, she was sent to live on her own, as her parents could only afford so much. She grew to opposing her parents, and longing to get back at them for abandoning their own daughter out in the depths of the wood, with only native creatures to protect her.

Elements/ powers- Jamie is the master off illusions. This means she is able to create an illusion, such as a monster, that does not exist in the real world, to mess with one's mind or to scare enemies off. Like other elemental masters in her dimension, she is capable of creating an elemental dragon. She is also extremely talented at wielding a sword.

No female or male, just 'other' slots left.

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .StarBucks. » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh, sorry! Can I submit my fursona? owo
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hamilton/Gravity Falls/Steven Universe trash, and a master of fanfiction indeed.
.StarBucks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:18 pm

(sure)

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me