ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: US Sans, Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey grinned, his little, sharp teeth exposed for a moment before he went back to sun shiny and happy.
"Oh, it's not that hard. I just need you to sit of the ground in front of me and give me your hands..."

🖤💙Name: Sans/Blueberry~Gender: Male~Universe: Underswap~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Calm💙🖤

Blue tilted his head down to look at his desk and felt his little smile drop. He wasn't entirely sure why...but he was getting a weird feeling. Almost like something bad was about to happen.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:25 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
he sat, holding out his hands. "take your time.." he said softly, closing his left eye, his star eye still open.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; non)

After finding something to wrap the cut up in, EP sat back down, contemplating whether he should go to school or not.
    He had already told Papyrus he wouldn't be there... After a couple of minutes, he decided to go. Quickly getting ready, he briskly walked to school. Thankfully, it was only a ten minute walk. He got there, made up an excuse for being late, and shuffled into ELA,
    plopping into a chair and applying some pressure to his cut with his left leg. Hopefully he didn't miss much.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:38 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

Flowey nodded and waited for a moment just to make sure he had Alex's complete trust. "This might STING a bit, but don't worry, it'll help you." He said before wrapping countless vines around Alex's arms and legs.
He began to push his possession powers into part of Alex's mind. Of course, possession could only go so far and Flowey could only control the were-cat's body.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 pm

ORIGINALTALE ] ━━ [alex] ━━ [ tags:- ] ━━ [ nickname: ravioli boy ]
he watched, beginning to sweat. "i-it hurts flowey.." he said, beginning to tremble a l o t. "f-flowey i-i dont like this plan any-anymore...." he sounded just like asriel..
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 pm

💙Sans💙|Tags: Ryse, Grey, Alex, Blueberry

”Oh hardy har har,” he pouted playfully, “Luckily, nothing gets UNDER MY SKIN.”
He laughed tiredly.
“A Quantum Physics nerd!” He heard Kora add.
“Very funny you two,” he chuckled.
Blue and Alex had just materialized in the classroom, he noticed. He looked around and noticed that there was yet another version of him sitting beside Kora. He grunted angrily.
“How many of me are there?” He muttered.

💙Kora💙|Tags: Ryse, Grey

Kora was a little bit disappointed that Ryse had sat beside her lazy friend instead of her, but it quickly vanished when Ryse teased him.
“A Quantum Physics nerd!” She added playfully.
She looked up from her book to glance at the person beside her. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw that it was another version of Sans.
“Um, hi,” She said.

❤️Fell Sans🖤|Tags: UF Paps

Sans rushed to his brother’s room and knocked, “Cmon , bro! We’re gonna be late!”
He’d already gotten dressed in his normal balcony and red fur Linder hooded jacket and gym shorts, with black tennis shoes. He left the collar out, since he figured he wasn’t ever going to need it again. His neck felt a lot better with out it, which was a huge plus to the entire situation.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Oasis - Ageless - Scarfox - Tags: Grey/classroom

The not so graceful scarfox lingered down the hallway. She was a little late for class... But that's okay! She has a hard time with things, mainly due to the long scarf like hands she has. It made it difficult to do lots of stuff, such as writing. She has a large pencil. After making her way to the right classroom she flattens her ears to go through the doorway. Her eyes still closed made some people laugh, thinking she would fall or bump into something. However she was very aware of her surroundings. Oasis makes her way to her desk and instead of a chair she sits on the floor. Her height stood around six foot, including her very tall ears. While sitting she senses someone sitting next to her. A skeleton, but she did not know this. She kept her eyes closed still, but she waved kindly, her neutral look turned to a friendly one. Oasis smiles a little bit to show she was kind, but her sharp teeth said otherwise... Sometimes it was hard being tall with large arms and a sharp toothed smile.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:02 pm

»»————-ɢʀᴇʏ sᴀɴs• ⚤/ʙᴏᴛʜ • ᴄʀᴜsʜ»none  ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ»3'7'' •• ᴛᴀɢs; x -————««

Grey looked up, noticing the origanal sans, another whom he didn't know and another creature he noticed smiled. he could guess she must've felt a little concious that her smile might not have looked so friendly, but he understood, and did nod back,
still looking around, a little anxiety making him sweat. Grey closed his notebook, and mumbled very very quietly, intentionally not trying to let anyone hear, but not caring if someone did. "You should know far well by now there are billions of us, sans.. I should know, I had to time-jump to get home and be rejected and runaway afterall." he didn't mean to sound mean, but it was a little frustrating to hear him ask a dumb question that. how as three people noticed me already? i's probably because I'm new.. god dang it I should've stayed in the forest.. Grey blinked at the person who said hi, and didn't know if he should respond. if his tail wasn't hidden, he would've just flicked his tail a hello and looked away, but he planned on keeping that hidden, feeling awkward about it.
"hello." He said blandly, trying not to make it obvious he just wanted to go away all of the sudden.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:07 pm

💛Name: Flowey~Gender: Male~Universe: Original~Tags: US Sans, Alex~Emotions: Proud💛

"Oh, golly! I'm sorry but..." Flowey's face twisted into an expression that could be labeled 'nightmare fuel' and he grinned as his possession slipped between the cracks of Alex's mind and took hold. "ToO BaD!"

💜Name: Ryse~Gender: Female~Universe: Unknown~Tags: Kora, UT Sans~Emotions: Uncomfortable💜

Ryse didn't even notice Sans's pun and as more students entered the room, she practically sank into her seat. At first, class was tolerable because there weren't that many monsters and humans here. It seemed like there was twice as many as before!

Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:08 pm

Oasis - Ageless - Scarfox - Tags: n/a

Oasis looks away and forward. She keeps her eyes closed tightly, not wanting to accept the fact she felt like a beast. Her mind sensed Grey's anxiety. This put her under the assumption that he was worried because of her. She proceeds to ignore this and continues with her thoughts, bringing them elsewhere. After a long mental talk with herself she is convinced that she isn't the cause of Grey's anxiety.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me