Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance||open plz join

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Jessie Vaughn Lupin | Male | Ravenclaw | Tags: Jazzy
“If you’re so sure...” he glances down for a little bit, thinking about his answer. Hopefully this WOULD be meaningless to a witch who’s killed people before. “... Sure, I guess... Where would we go?”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyℓar. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Lizzie really wasn't sure how to reply to what he had just said. So she simply replied, "I'm still your friend, I-I just need some time... now I must be off to the library now. Bye Daniel. " She then turned around and walked away, letting her mind to wonder off. How many friends had he lost? And why?
Skyℓar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:34 am

Name: Damian Wood

https://images.pexels.com/photos/769730 ... =650&w=940
Year: 6
Family: Oliver Wood (father), Lily Wood (mother), Annie Wood (sister)
Pet: silver cat
Blood decent: halfblood
Personality: Damian is a bit of a closed off person, only if you get to know him he will be more friendly, like his dad who was the captain of the Gryffindor team, he is a perfectionist.
+Traits: resourceful, ambitious, sometimes cunning
-traits: bossy, perfectionist, sometimes rude
Likes: being on the Quidditch pitch, being top of his class in potions, practicing Defence Against the Dark Arts
Dislikes: divination class, Hufflepuffs
History: Damian is son to Oliver Wood and always has the latest model of a broom, considering because his dad plays for Puddlemere United. He loves being on the Quidditch pitch. Damian looks a lot like his dad and gets recognized for it often.
Favorite class: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Hobbies: playing Quidditch, practicing new spells, playing tricks on innocent little first years.
Other:

i fixed it hope it is ok
-wolfi.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:14 am

Jazzys ears perked. Her face was a bit pale. "r-really?" She asked as if unable to believe it. "w-well I had this garden hidden in the forest. It's quite large. And it's very safe. It's enchanted. I never show it to anyone but I was thinking maybe I could show you~"

Eshne nodded. "yeah that's what I meant haha. " He could tell del didn't seem to happy to be talking to him and it made him slightly upset but he couldn't change how others felt. "well I uh. I guess I'll go. You seem unhappy. I don't want to disturb you
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:57 pm

(Sorry for going e-dead for a while. I just became really busy recently, so I may take longer to post again)

Seeing her reaction, Jessie briefly wondered if what he had said was the wrong choice. Luckily, though, it didn’t seem to be. “Yes, really” he tells her, more confidently than before “An enchanted garden? No wonder I’ve not come across it before while traveling through the forest, it was most likely blocked off from me...” he thought about it. Having somewhere be a secret would be a good place to hide from him when he’s a werewolf. And, likewise, it would be a good place for him to hide when he’s a werewolf. If he had known about it before hand, Jazzy would most likely know that he knew where it was. “So...” his slight nervousness had returned “... When will we go?”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: Eshne

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded and sat there staring at the table. At the moment things were getting really awkward and he hated the silence between them. In all honesty he was enjoying just listening to the other talk, it took a lot of edge off of what was happening in his mind. Though it really slapped him in the face when the other spoke up again
His eyes widened and he looked over to him
"Please dont.." he said suddenly, moving to stand and keeping his eyes on him
"Please.. boy yer th' only one I got left."
He sat down, still watching the larger male in front of him
"Hell.. you're the best thing thats happened to me today.. Please don't leave me.."
He bit his lip and lowered his head as he rubbed his neck
"Really I just need someone there ta talk to.. only about anything else than her.."
_

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
──────────── [ " I'm ready when you are " ] ───
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 18 _ Pansexual
Tags: open!!
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He was slightly disappointed the conversation with Redd didn't go longer, it seemed she no longer wished to talk to him. It was fine, people sooner or later no longer wished to talk and he was left alone to do his own things. It was dangerous for him to be alone at times, he would often go off alone in the halls looking for something to do or go to many of his classes silent and headed for the back of the class as per usual.
Today he was a little more quiet than usual as he sat outside a normal tree, underneath the canopy as he held many papers in his hands from recent classes.
He was squinting a little and sighed before shaking his head and putting them aside, seemingly fed up with whatever he was dealing with the man rubbed his face after taking his glasses off and leaned back against the trunk of the tree within the shade
Classes frustrated him a lot, usually ones that required a lot of homework and studying. No matter how hard he tried he never even came close to getting anything right.
He wasn't going to try asking someone for help, he was too.. scared
Thats right, Mick Mundy was scared of asking for help, there I said it.
The Aussie's cheeks heated up and he sighed while lowering his head into his hands as he tried to ignore school. It was the only reason why he was even outside, so he could ignore the work that came with school. He needed to be in his own little world without any of this in the way.
He put his glasses back on and decided it was best to just.. climb the tree instead of sitting under it.
So packing his papers back into his little bag, he set the bag under the tree and looked up at any nearby branches, jumping up to grab the nearest one before hoisting himself up into the tree
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and watched as she ran off, and he was alone once again. He frowned and shook his head while moving to head into the great hall
"Right.." he grumbled to himself as he sat himself down at a table and let his head sit on his arms
"Of course you are.."
He was alone again, nothing to do and nobody to talk to
He decided that taking a short snooze would do him good
He was in the great hall for a shorter amount of time than he had thought. The nap didn't last him that long, many younger kids were taunting him and tossing erasers into his hair
He yelled at them and moved to stand after one had hit his head and woke him, dusting everything from his head and moving out of the room quicker than you could cast a spell. There really wasn't anywhere for him to go.. he wanted to just be alone but there weren't any good places to be alone..
Moving down the hall with his things and pulling erasers from his hair still, he decided to just go for a walk around the school. No harm in that, right? The man sighed and fixed his baggy clothes before heading down the hall and humming softly to himself
Going nowhere, singing nothing
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Jazzy smiled. "how about now? The kittens can roam free safely and not be able to get out. , The colors in the sky dance at night. It's almost sundown. Everything is perfect!' she smiled. "Yes it is closed off from anyone I don't allow in. From the outside it just looks like a hedge. "

Eshne looked st him as he spike. Half of the tabke was silent from how abruptly del stood up. Eshne smiled. "oh. I must've read the situation wrong. I'm sorry. Well. If you want to do something fun to get your mind off things, I was going to go visit my dad after dinner. Why don't you come along!"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:47 am

Guys let's get replies cmon
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:14 am

“Yeah, OK...” Jessie decided that it would be a nice idea. It would give him a chance to play with the kittens, and he never really went to bed at night normally, so it would give him something to do. Plus, Jazzy would be there, and he quite enjoyed spending time with her. But, most importantly, it was a date. It could all go wrong if he wasn’t careful. He’d have to talk about Jazzy, and maybe the kittens, and how nice the garden is, and not mention himself or... Anything about himself... At all. And then he realised just how nervous he was. “Well... Lead the way, I guess, since it’s your secret garden” he thought about letting Eshne know they’d be in the Forest, but then decided that he didn’t want the half-giant poking into their business. Jessie wanted to keep the fact that they were going on an actual date secret. If the other students found out, he’d never hear the end of it. If either of their parents found out? That... Would probably not be ideal, either.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: Eshne

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and glanced around. Perhaps that was a little louder than he thought it would be.. no matter Eshne wasn't going to leave him now. He sighed and lowered himself to the table again as he rubbed his cheek and exhaled
"Yeah.. yeah we can do that." he answered, sounding a lot more enthusiastic about going out rather than sounding depressed
It was time to move on, and Eshne was doing his best to help take his mind off things and to do some fun activities. He really wasn't one to talking with Hagrid but he figured now would be a good time to get to know both father and son a little better
"I aint gonna eat much anyways so I'll follow your lead here.."
_

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
──────────── [ " I'm ready when you are " ] ───
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 18 _ Pansexual
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He was slightly disappointed the conversation with Redd didn't go longer, it seemed she no longer wished to talk to him. It was fine, people sooner or later no longer wished to talk and he was left alone to do his own things. It was dangerous for him to be alone at times, he would often go off alone in the halls looking for something to do or go to many of his classes silent and headed for the back of the class as per usual.
Today he was a little more quiet than usual as he sat outside a normal tree, underneath the canopy as he held many papers in his hands from recent classes.
He was squinting a little and sighed before shaking his head and putting them aside, seemingly fed up with whatever he was dealing with the man rubbed his face after taking his glasses off and leaned back against the trunk of the tree within the shade
Classes frustrated him a lot, usually ones that required a lot of homework and studying. No matter how hard he tried he never even came close to getting anything right.
He wasn't going to try asking someone for help, he was too.. scared
Thats right, Mick Mundy was scared of asking for help, there I said it.
The Aussie's cheeks heated up and he sighed while lowering his head into his hands as he tried to ignore school. It was the only reason why he was even outside, so he could ignore the work that came with school. He needed to be in his own little world without any of this in the way.
He put his glasses back on and decided it was best to just.. climb the tree instead of sitting under it.
So packing his papers back into his little bag, he set the bag under the tree and looked up at any nearby branches, jumping up to grab the nearest one before hoisting himself up into the tree
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and watched as she ran off, and he was alone once again. He frowned and shook his head while moving to head into the great hall
"Right.." he grumbled to himself as he sat himself down at a table and let his head sit on his arms
"Of course you are.."
He was alone again, nothing to do and nobody to talk to
He decided that taking a short snooze would do him good
He was in the great hall for a shorter amount of time than he had thought. The nap didn't last him that long, many younger kids were taunting him and tossing erasers into his hair
He yelled at them and moved to stand after one had hit his head and woke him, dusting everything from his head and moving out of the room quicker than you could cast a spell. There really wasn't anywhere for him to go.. he wanted to just be alone but there weren't any good places to be alone..
Moving down the hall with his things and pulling erasers from his hair still, he decided to just go for a walk around the school. No harm in that, right? The man sighed and fixed his baggy clothes before heading down the hall and humming softly to himself
Going nowhere, singing nothing
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me