Infamous (Werewolf/Vampire roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Infamous (Werewolf/Vampire roleplay)

Postby Popcorns » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Leah made a small turn and ran after him. Once the lake was in sight, she put in another burst of speed, and tackled Christopher sending both of them into the water.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Christopher barked just before they hit the water, then pulled at her scruff playfully. He doggy paddled up to the surface, pulling Leah along with him.
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Once they got to the surface, Leah nipped him on the shoulder softly. She paddled to shore and shook the water out of her fur. She layed down on the soft grass, her head on her paws.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Christopher whimpered and swam towards her, then shook his coat out. He laid beside her and let out a soft, content snort.
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Leah rolled her eyes at him and layed her head on his back, letting out a sigh.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Christopher closed his eyes for a moment, then lifted his head. He didn't bring clothes. He sighed softly and looked around to see if there were any extras laying around.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 am

Leah stood up, remembering that they brought no extra clothes. She gave a low growl at herself and began to pad back to the house.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Christopher trotted beside her, smiling. He batted her with his paw once, then sped up and ran through the front door. He barged into the shared room with his brother, then grabbed clothes and disappeared out of the room before Casper could've said anything. Chris phased in the bathroom and put on clothes, then made his way to the living room.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Leah followed after Chris, but went to her own room. She nudged the door closed and phased back. She put on her pants, lokking for a clean shirt. She found one in the closet and threw it on.Running her hands through her hair, Leah shook the last drops of water out.She brushed her hair quickly, and out in up in a high pony tail.She walked back out into the living room, and took a seat on the couch.
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Christopher took a seat from across Leah, then smiled. "You got my shoulder pretty good." he chuckled and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to show a small nick on his shoulder.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me