Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters

Postby grisly bear » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am

{ Okie dokes. }

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

i'm grisly or ellis.
I'm remaking this
So, yeah
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received __ gifts.

Seeking ANGEL ADVENT
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

grisly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters

Postby Inatae » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 am

Michelle Ayres
Deciding that the runners had enough time to get somewhere, Michelle slowly picked herself up off the ground and looked through the forest. It was a pretty big place to run through, with a good amount of hiding spots, and she knew that there were weapons and things buried somewhere. Skulking into the trees, she listened intently for the sound of footsteps, while stepping carefully to ensure that she didn't make any noise herself.
She wasn't actually that hungry, having drained an entire elk the day before. Nothing, really, compared to human blood, but it would be enough to last her a couple days, if not a week. She couldn't walk for a few hours after she'd finished, but it seemed like a good idea at the time to drink more than she needed. It probably still was, these humans were clever.
Stopping underneath a particularly large tree, Michelle sat down quietly, trying to map out a strategy. The best thing to do, if she wanted to stay alive, was find and destroy all the holy water and wafers. Although, she realised suddenly, that in itself was a challenge. Chucking them into the river was an option, but if they leaked and mixed with the water, they'd still have an effect... right? That was what she remembered, although it may not actually work that way. Either way, she couldn't touch the things while destroying them, or else she could say goodbye to her hands forever. And they were all buried anyway, so finding them was not going to be easy.
The garlic and crossbows she was less worried about, since arrows were dodge-able and the garlic wasn't going to kill you directly. Or so she hoped. It may cause her to fall into a coma, but it had a stench that could be smelt miles away.
"So," she reasoned out loud. "Find and destroy all things holy. Unless I can get a shovel, boulder and protective clothing in the forest, that's going to be pretty hard."
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me