LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) V.2

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 am

Promise made a bunch of leaves fly over and placed them into one big pile using her telekinesis powers. She made Nythaniel lay on the pile of leaves so he didn't hurt himself. "Does he need water?" She asked Sanaki, leaning over Nythaniel.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:37 am

Blake glowered at the gun, he and Sheila began to glow like embers and both their eyes changed too look like flames. ( Image )

Nythaniel breathed heavily as the pain subsided as soon as the vision was clear enough to actualy see. The pressure faded with the vision. His body gave on last shudder before reality came back to him.

J shook his head at Axel, the tornado started rebuilding and the lake turned into a green boiling wirlpool once more. "Do you really want to do that?" he tilted his head, electricity sparking and bolts flying off of him.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:38 am

Zane raised an eyebrow and pushed himself to his feet. He walked blindly in the direction of Amber's voice, not wanting her to be upset. He walked into a charred tree and cussed furiously.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 am

Jack eyed Blaze and Sheila and raised his gun, glancing anxiously in between the two.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am

Axel made his chakrams appear. "I'm sure I do." He glared venemously. "You just use your water powers to be a f***ing wimp and heal yourself. Pathetic. I could stab the life out of you in a heart beat. I don't get why that girl even liked you."

(Changing Amber's pictures I think.. Gonna have her blonde. I have a horrible time with deciding what color her hair will be...)

Amber eyed him. "What's wrong?"
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 am

Zane skowled and replied gruffly,"I can't see." He hated that he felt so weak, unable to see and so dizzy..

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 am

Sheila grew to full size, about the size of one of the eagles from lord of the rings) and Blake burst into flames. They somehow morphed into each other and standing in their place was a ginat fire bird. ( Image )

J laughed "Like i said that person's gone.." his hands burst into blue flames.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 am

Amber sighed. "I don't know how to choose.." She said almost silently.

Axel rolled his eyes. "Wimp."
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 am

J shook his head grinning, the tornado touched ground and was now made of the blue fire. "Wanna fight fire with fire? Let's dance."
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:46 am

Zane paused and then said sternly,"Choose Jason. Not me." His eyes were stinging and burning, and he cussed under his breath.

Jack's eyes widened and he stared at the huge pheonix, fear making him unable to move or speak.

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me