A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby Spacialdimension » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:31 pm

Name: Star| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki, Cera

Flares ears perked up, and Star became visible within the distance, still running. She skidded to a stop, panting a little heavy, and said "Ok, I got her. Hopefully that wasn't long of a wait..." She tossed out Cera's pokeball without hesitation, and Cera came out with a smug look on her face, facing towards Star.

"I knew I wouldn't be in there for long, with how important I am to-" Cera's words came to an abrupt stop, and she frantically turned around, nose busy sniffing the air. Her eyes fell onto Yoldok, and she slowly walked over as if it were a mirage. "Is that... Yoldok...? My... son?" Tears formed in the corner's of her eyes as she snuggled her lost pup. "How did you- I never told you guys-" She looked around at the group of various people and pokemon, trying to put together the reason how they knew. But it didn't matter. She was finally reunited with her pup, after Team Rocket had captured and thus separated her. She closed her eyes and nuzzled Yoldok once more. She wasn't normally this grateful, and hardly ever told others what she felt, but this felt like an appropriate moment to express her gratitude. "...Thank you."

Star watched the two family members reunite, a soft and sweet smile on her face. It was moments like this that made her happy to have started her pokemon journey; experiences like this make you feel a lot more happy when you know you were the one that made it possible to happen.

"I can sorta see it now." Flare commented. "Yoldok and Cera have similar snouts, and their horns sorta match too. Or maybe I'm just making that up now that I know they're related," He laughed shyly, still aware of the many people and pokemon currently around.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:40 am

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Cera

He was waiting when he heard Star come through the bushes. *is it really gonna be her...* He sat and waited, tail wagging. *last time she saw me, I was a houndour...Will she recognize me?*

When she came out he waited for her to turn around. "Mother!!" He met her halfway and wagged his tail energeticly, licking her all over. "I've been searching for yout for so long!! I finally found you!..." He stayed right there, his tail wagging, as if he was afraid to separate again.

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Cera, Yoldok

She padded over, dignity in her pawstep.
"Good to see you, Cera. Your son here came over, looking for you, and we were shocked, that's for sure." The tall and beautiful leafeon stood, looking at mother and son, smiling softly.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:40 am

Kayla~ I backed up and went behind Naoki. I didn’t want them to know why that name scared me.

Naoki~ I wrapped my arms around Kayla and hugged her. I know why the name team rocket frightens Kayla. It’s a secret she shared me with me and I promised to keep that secret and keep them from ever hurting her again. I moved closer to Kayla so I could whisper something in her ear. “You know I won’t them take you again, and I will keep them from ever hurting you again.” I whispered soft enough so Kayla could only hear.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:42 pm

Name: Star| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki, Cera

Star noted Kayla backing up a bit behind Naoki, but didn't think anything of it, too focused on the reunion to question it.

Cera glanced over at Daisy. She had the urge to make a snarky comment, but now wasn't the time. There were more important things here. So Cera turned back towards Yoldok to embrace him once more. "Searching for me... After what happened... I can't imagine how much of a journey you went on. But we're here now, and that's what matters most." She said softly whilst licking him.

"I'd hate to interrupt because this seems like a really bad time to bring this up now, but... I think you owe Daisy an apology, after what you said to her that one time..." Flare quietly interjected, but Cera was too busy with Yoldok to acknowledge him. "...I'll ask again later..." He muttered to himself.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 am

He sighed. "It was a journey, and I'm glad it's over." He looked at his injuries and began licking them.

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Cera, Flare

She looked at Cera. *Mind: I dont know what she could even say as a Sharp retort. But, her being her, im sure she will think of something. *
She went over to Flare.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:35 pm

Name: Star (and her pokemon)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki, Cera

Star watched the pokemon as they groomed each other. A certain thought crossed her mind, but she tried to push it to the back, not wanting to think about it right now unless it came down to the moment. It didn't work, and her mind wandered that path anyways. Eventually they would have go on with their lives, but the current question wasn't what would happen, it was when. The ending would be bittersweet either way. But even if what she feared did occur, she would still have the memories they made together. And besides, they would be much happier.

Cera helped Yoldok clean his wounds.

Flare was busy watching the two interact, and he gave a friendly nod toward Daisy once he saw her coming over. "Wondering why Cera hasn't made one of her famous remarks yet? It's probably because she doesn't want her child to hear." He slyly grinned, and Cera quickly shot him a look of daggers and swiftly returned to what she had been doing prior without Yoldok noticing.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:18 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart heart Forest-Tags: Flare

She snickered at Flares remark, and Cera's reaction of it.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:57 am

Naoki~ "Is it okay if Kayla and I travel with you guys?" I asked. "I don't know but I have feeling it would be a good idea if we all traveled together as a group." I said to Daisy, Star, Cera, Flare,and Yoldok,

Kayla~ I nodded agreeing with Naoki. "Naoki's right, and I agree with Naoki." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:13 pm

Name: Star (and her pokemon)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki, Cera

Star snapped out of her thoughts, and thought about the request. "Alright. I don't mind. Staying together might give us protection from whatever those 'ultra beasts' are that i keep hearing about on the news." While it had been a long while since she had traveled with other people, she recalled all the fun she had doing so. She was sure her pokemon would enjoy the company too.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags:

She looked at them, nodding.

He looked at Cera, confused. What do they mean, mother? What remark?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me