Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Eating candy!!!
29%
Trick or treating!
14%
Watching scary/Halloween movies/shows!
7%
Scaring people
No votes
Nothing
14%
Other
29%
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead hummed softly, waiting for a reply, and when one came, she actually smiled. “I heard that, Nise!” she called back, then nodded at Andrea. She touched the unicorn mane, saying “So soft...” After a few more moments, she stopped. “Are...are you against having your wings touched?” she asked, seeming nervous on that one.

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

He sighed softly, shaking his head and saying “Okay...” When he turned to look at his sister, he face palmed, having also heard her question. “Oh my...godangit, she’s asking weird questions again...” he huffed, rubbing his face.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:19 am

Micro \|/ Tags: Bennett

Micro jumped up and down in excitement. ”Really?! Awesome! No waiting let’s go!” Micro grabbed Proto and pulled him up from the ground before running towards the city. He was jumping in the air happily as he went,he was clearly eager to get there. Micro only hesitated for a moment when he heard Proto’s concern. ”He will catch up. The more destructive we are, the faster he will notice!”

Proto \|/ Tags: Bennet

Proto was surprised to hear an answer of yes to their question. Usually people said no and looked at them as if they were insane. Even Proto knew asking was useless, and yet here he was getting dragged towards the city by Micro. He snatched his hand away and started to run by himself once Micro started jumping in the air. Then something they had been forgetting crossed his mind, ”What about Planck?” Of course Micro brushes off this concern, he just wanted to get to the city. It seemed nothing would stop him.

Timoria wrote:
Planck \|/ Tags: Open

Planck doesn’t notice Bennet and continues running in another direction, towards the forest.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:54 am

Bennett,Male
Evil, Helmet: On
Tag:Micro, Planck

Bennett follows them into bunch of tall buildings. He didn't enjoy the sight of this, it reminded him of a demon. He stayed quiet. Without any soap, he will stayed moody. Bennett start cranking his weapon. He kept his head low as blades rotating.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Aya~ "Not at all." Andrea said to to Jessika. "I'm glad you like Andrea Jessika, everybody back home loves Andrea." I said to Jessika.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:15 pm

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

The redhead smiled as she nodded at the blue pegasus. “Um...cool. May I touch one? I’ve never felt feathers before....Our cousins had birds, but the birds only let my cousins touch them. They’d try and bite me and Nise.”

He shook his head again, looking down at his pocket. His little rat had popped her nose out, but not her head. “Um...are you two alright with ferrets and rats?” he asked, knowing it sounded random.

[@Kyoko: so, kinda stupid question: is andrea smaller, or is she like a regular, horse-sized pegasus?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:30 pm

(Spirit she's smaller then your normal Pegasus about the size of the pixies in Glitter Force Doki Doki sorry bad description)

Aya~ "I love animals so I don't mind them." I said to Nise. "Sure you can, I don't bite so your good, I'm too nice for that, I can tell you've never seen a mythical creature before, I can turn human ad well, my wings show up in my human form and my hair is blue." Andrea said to Jessika.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 pm

The redhead hummed softly a bit. “Oh, good, good. I mean...It might be kind of awkward in your human form... What if one of the others comes by and says something? I know there are others here, I just haven’t met them all yet.”

He made a soft sound, putting his hand in his pocket. “Oh, that’s good, because I have a pet rat, and Jessika has a ferret.” He let the rat climb into his hand, and held her up. She squeaked when she saw the pegasus and princess, moving her tail around a bit.

[@Kyoko: lol, that was fine]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Aya~ "Not really I like both forms my blue Pegasus form and my human form, in my human form I'm Aya's fashion designer long story." Andrea said to Jessika.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 pm

“You’re a...fashion designer? What’s that like?” At the same time, she reached her hand out towards a wing tentatively. She glanced over to Nise a moment. “Oh, he has the rat out.”

He made a soft sound, putting his hand in his pocket. “Oh, that’s good, because I have a pet rat, and Jessika has a ferret.” He let the rat climb into his hand, and held her up. She squeaked when she saw the pegasus and princess, moving her tail around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Aya~ "Yeah its so fun, I make dresses and outfits for Aya." Andrea said to Jessika. "I'm sort of bonded to Aya, its hard to explain." Andrea said to Jessika. "It seems Andrea really likes you Jessika." I said to Jessika.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me